All Comments on 'Business Trip'

by Diego99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is true?

Sounds like pure fantasy, very idealized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!!!

Thats hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rude!

Poor friend that got cancelled

cummerq4ucummerq4ualmost 5 years ago
Got me so hot

This is exactly how I want my first time to be. My cock is sooo hard right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This is so hot, I’m straight, but rock hard and throbbing reading this. Wish I was working away!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
great start

When you start falling in love with a man, then you know that you're on your way to homosexuality. Embrace it. Accept it. Be gay. That's what happened to me.

Please write more stories. This was a great start.

catamitecatamitealmost 5 years ago
Wow, Lust at First Sight

Wow, two weeks of intensive learning. It's a wonder you even got to any of your work meetings. At least you got great breakfast service. Loved it. Great post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I live in CA and am straight. Would love to try this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Similiar experience

I was in college and reading my college text book outside (being in the Texas, it is still warm in February) in my shorts and t-shit. I tall good looking man stopped and starting talking to me. I noticed his wedding ring. We talk for along time then he told me he had never been with a man before but for some reason we thought I was hot. Well, he came over to my apartment and he was really unsure of himself. I suck him and he said it was better than his wife. I lead his head to my cock and he said I have never done that. I said start slow and do what comes natural. After 5 minutes he was sucking like he was starving (great blow job and swallowed). He loved it then I rimed him (he went crazy - never felt this way before he said). Then I went slow and easy with by bb cock into his anal hole. After I was all the way he, then he liked it. I came and then had him fuck me. He went crazy again, as he said this felt better than his wife. We had sex on a regular basis every time he could get away. This last till I graduated and had to leave to go back home. We both knew he could not leave his wife and kids and I loved him and did not want to ruin his home life. I told him to be really careful any time he just had to have gay sex. Try to do oral only as anal needs to be in a relationship. It was his first time every and my first time that school year (I am not a slut normally but there was just something about him when I meet him).

zephyerzephyeralmost 2 years ago

Wish my first time had went so well and romantically. Wish a bunch of other times as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the scenario, but it felt too rushed… and the writing is not well polished. Like so many writers on this site, this one needs an editor. But having said that, it triggered my imagery .. and brought me back to the time I spent as a room service waiter, but alas, I never had such an experience during my short time in that job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous