Business Trip

Story Info
Fantasy about my real life boss.
3.1k words
4.32
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a thing for my boss Harry for as long as we've been working together. Maybe it's a power thing, maybe it's desiring the unattainable, but I've harbored a crush on him for years now. I work insanely hard, pulling long hours, but it's mostly to impress him, and because I enjoy doing what he tells me to. I admit that I am not subtle with how I feel about him. I never let my coworkers badmouth him, and I act incredibly submissive towards him, even though I usually hate being told what to do.

In my defense though, he is very hard to resist. He is flirting with me constantly, always sneaking up behind me to whisper in my ear and scare me, or taking every possible opportunity to tease me. He will joke about punishing me while holding something like a paddle, or wink at me from across the room so fast I think I must have imagined it, and once he called me "little one".

A little about Harry, he is six foot two and gorgeous, and ten years older than me. He is balding but keeps his hair shaved close, and he has the most intense dark eyes I've ever seen. He has a New York accent, and a great sense of humor. He is very charismatic and charming, but a lot of people at work don't like him. He can be pretty demanding and sometimes makes people cry and/or quit. He never gives me a hard time though, probably because I am quick to do what he tells me to. I go to him whenever I need something despite having multiple superiors, because he always gives me what I want and never gets mad at me.

The only time he actually did give me a hard time was when I tried to date another guy at work named Lucas for a couple months. We would go to lunch together and talk at work a lot. I tried to keep our relationship a secret, but Lucas made no such attempt and word quickly spread. Harry's attitude towards me changed immediately. He made a rule that I could not go on lunch at the same time as Lucas, and would get mad if he saw us talking together at work. He gave poor Lucas a really hard time, picking on him for every little thing and even threatening physical violence until Lucas cursed him out then quit. Not long after that, he moved away and we stopped seeing each other.

As for me, I am thirty-five but look much younger, like early twenties. I don't smoke or drink, and I take care to stay out of the sun without sunblock, so I was able to avoid wrinkles. I don't want to describe myself too much, as everything I said up until this point is true and I don't want to be identified.

Today we are all on an overnight business trip. I worked my butt off to make sure I was chosen to attend. They are putting us up at a decent hotel for the night. They keep us busy with meetings all day, and meals in the hotel restaurant are provided.

During the meetings and lunch I can't keep my eyes off of Harry. When he catches me watching him, my eyes flicker away. Multiple times I look up and see his eyes on me too. His eyes are so intense and deep, I catch my breath each time.

At dinner I get there a bit late, and one of the last seats is next to Harry. I nervously drop into the chair and smile at him. Throughout the dinner, I manage to drop my fork under the table twice and spill my water. I was mortified! It flows over to his side, so I hurry to mop it up with my napkin before it got his clothes wet. He stands up with an extremely irritated look on his face until I get it mostly wiped up. Total disaster.

I heard that all the VPs get their own room, so I make a plan. I may never get this chance again. I follow Harry after dinner to find out his room number, peeking around the corner until he goes in a room, then I run over to the room to see the number, it's 223. I sneak off. It's not time yet.

I go back to where I'm rooming with some other girls I work with, and I hog the bathroom for over an hour, showering, shaving, fixing my hair, even blow drying it and putting on some light make-up. I leave my hair down with loose curls around my shoulders, and twist two pieces to tie together in the back for a delicate feminine look. Every inch of my skin is soft and smooth. It's a good time for my new purple lacy bra and panty set. I put on a blue tank top, some comfy capri leggings that show off my ass, and my rainbow tie-dye slip-ons, because it's such a warm night.

I claim I'm getting a drink, and ask the girls to cover for me a bit before midnight. I slip out and buy a six pack from the hotel bar, then bring it up to room 223. I knock softly, my face burning from embarrassment and feeling a bit light-headed from my heart pounding so fast. What if he gets angry I came? I could get fired. A few seconds pass before the door opens.

Harry raises an eyebrow at the sight of me. He is wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants, and I admire how sexy he could look dressed so simply. I hold up the Heineken, I remembered he liked it from a picture on his Facebook. "I brought you a six pack." An unspoken offering he is free to refuse hangs in the air.

"Get in here before someone sees you," he mutters, grabbing my arm and pulling me in, shutting the door quickly behind me. He puts up the chain lock, then takes the beer from me, and sets it on a small table, his eyes holding me in place.

"You just don't give up, do you?" Harry presses me up against the door with his chest. His face is inches from mine. He grabs both my slim wrists and pins them above my head with one hand.

"I'm sorry, I just thought--" I whisper before he cuts me off by wrapping his hand tightly around my neck. I could still breathe, but my breaths are coming out shallow and light. He towers over my frame, leaning even closer. I could feel his upper body pressing against mine. My head comes to his chin, so I have to strain my neck to look up at him.

"You're going to be a good girl and do what you're told tonight, understand? I know what you need and I'm going to give it to you. Say 'Yes, Master'," Harry's velvety smooth voice rolls over me, putting me in a trance-like state. He lets go of my neck so I could reply, and runs his hand soothingly up and down my bare arm. Goosebumps spring up at his light touch.

"Yes, Master," I say softly, drinking in the opportunity to gaze at his face up close and take in every detail. He has a strong nose and chin from his Mediterranean heritage, and a neatly trimmed goatee, although the times I have seen him not shave for a week or so, I think he looks even better. He has nice skin and has honestly only gotten more sexy as he has aged. My eyes land on his slightly thin lips, and my tongue slides along my own lips, tasting my vanilla lip balm as I imagine what it would be like to kiss him.

Harry releases my wrists and grabs one of the beers I brought. He walks over to the couch and cracks it open as he sits down. He pats the spot next to him and smiles. "Come sit with me and keep me company while I drink this. None for you though, I want you aware."

"Yes, Master," I trot over to the couch and sit in the spot indicated for me. Harry immediately puts a hand possessively on my inner thigh, and strokes his fingers up and down while I attempt to sit primly.

"Good girl," Harry nods approvingly, giving my upper thigh a squeeze before letting go. He grabs the remote and flicks on the TV, putting on some action movie, then casually puts his hand in his pajama pants and starts stroking his dick.

I stare down at him stroking, my eyes wide. Harry grins and leans over to whisper in my ear, "What are you staring at? Do you want this dick, little one?" his warm breath making me shiver. I swallow and nod, not trusting myself to speak. "Get on your knees in front of me." He spreads his legs to make room for me on the floor, and takes a long swig of his Heineken.

"Yes, Master," I drop down and crawl between his knees, and reach for the bulge in front of my face. His pants are really loose, so I slide my hand into them and my hand closes around his semi-hard dick. Harry's fingers slip into my hair, and he gently pulls me closer to him. I pull his dick out of his pants and study it for the first time as I lightly stroke it. It has a fat head and it's a nice size, thick and smooth as it gets harder.

"Suck it," Harry maintains a tight grip in my hair, and keeps pulling me closer until my mouth is closed around the end of his dick. I swirl my tongue around the head, then suck it in deeper as Harry starts a rhythm, forcing my head up and down as he begins face-fucking me.

I don't have much control over the blowjob as Harry holds my hair tightly and keeps shoving his dick deeper in my mouth as I choke and drool all over it. I try my best though, to lick and suck lovingly, desperate to make him feel good.

After about ten minutes of shoving his dick down my throat, Harry pulls me back up to my spot on the couch, smoothing out my disheveled hair with his large fingers. I wipe the drool off my mouth, worrying that I did a bad job of sucking him off. He holds my face in both of his hands, stroking my cheek with his thumb as he fixes his gaze on me.

"Good girls get rewarded," Harry murmurs in a low voice before leaning down and kissing me softly while holding my face still in his hands. His tongue slides into my mouth and presses against mine as I clutch his arms, thinking to myself this must be a dream. His unexpectedly sweet kisses leave me breathless for more. Too soon, he pulls away and leans back on the couch. "Stand up and strip," he gestures for me to get up, then his hand goes back to stroking his dick in a slow, lazy manner. It's still out from earlier, and he looks so damn good sitting like that.

"Yes, Master," I hop up immediately and pull off my top, glad I had been working out and eating fruit and veggies all summer. My body isn't perfect, but I'm proud of the work I put in. I take off my shoes and wiggle out of my tight pants. Now I'm just standing there in a bra and panties, feeling shy. Harry waves his hand impatiently for me to keep going. I unhook my bra and let it fall off my arm, then slowly slide my lacy little panties down.

Harry's eyes darken as he takes in the sight. He stands up suddenly, and I stumble back a step or two in surprise. He quickly pulls off his pajama pants and shirt, and I look him up and down. I've been checking out his body for years now, so I am glad I finally get the chance to see all of it. I decide that this is the standard I will judge all men by from now on. Thick and muscular, with just a little fat around his belly because he enjoys good food. Both his upper arms are covered in tattoos. He reaches behind me and lifts me off my feet, and carries me bridal style to the bed. I cling to his neck, hoping I'm not too heavy for him.

Harry drops me onto the bed and he climbs over me, pushing my legs apart with one knee. He leans down and his lips land on mine with surprising force. He bites my lower lip to make me open my mouth and shoves his tongue inside dominantly while his hand goes between my legs. He slides a finger up and down my extremely slick pussy as his mouth crushes mine with possessive kisses much different than his earlier gentle kissing. I feel like I might cum, he's driving me crazy. Like before, his fierce kissing ends too soon.

Grabbing one wrist in each hand, Harry holds them above my hand keeping me pinned below him, and suddenly I feel his dick pressed against my pussy opening. His deep-set eyes bore into mine. "You want this, don't you." I wiggle underneath him, nodding frantically.

Harry's grip on my wrists tightens painfully, and he growls, "Say it. How long have you wanted this?" His dick dips slightly into my pussy, teasing me and making my eyes roll back.

"Yes, Master, I want this, I've wanted you since I met you!" I gasp out, finally voicing the secret I'd been holding in for so long. He smiles in triumph and relaxes his grip on my wrists slightly.

"That's all you had to say," Harry leans down for another deep kiss, then finally I feel his dick sliding into me. It's been so long since I had sex, it is a tight squeeze. I moan and move my hips against his, wrapping both legs around him as I pulled him deeper into me. I wish I could run my fingers up and down his back and grab his ass, but he isn't letting go of my hands, or control, anytime soon.

I gaze up at him adoringly as he slams his hips against mine harder and harder, driving his dick deep into my cunt, making my inner muscles spasm around him as it hits me just right. "Harry, I'm gonna cum..." I moan as he brings me closer to the edge.

Suddenly Harry pulls away, the absence of his dick leaving me with an empty feeling. I whine in protest as he releases my wrists and lifts off of me. "Naughty little one. What did I tell you to call me?" He sits on the edge of the bed, clicking his tongue with disappointment.

"Master. I'm sorry, Master." I crawl to his side and clutch his shoulder, trying to show him how sorry I am.

"I'm still going to have to punish you." Harry pats his lap expectantly. My eyes widen with shock. Surely he doesn't mean... He smiles. Yes, that's exactly what he means.

"Yes, Master," I meekly lay across his lap, presenting my round ass to him. He rubs it slowly, seemingly admiring its smoothness. Then without warning his hand lifts up, than lands with a loud crack. I jump slightly with surprise, a small yelp escaping my lips.

"Say 'Thank you, Master'. I am taking the time to discipline you, when I have a meeting first thing in the morning." Harry strokes my bum tenderly.

"Thank you, Master." I clench my eyes closed as I wait for the next strike. He alternates between hard smacks and stroking my sore burning ass until I've lost count, sometime after twenty. I make sure to thank him properly for each spank.

When he decides he's done, he moves his fingers from my ass down to my pussy, sliding into it easily. I realize it's dripping wet, and I wiggle in his lap, gasping for breath. I feel sort of fuzzy and warm all over, and my ass feels so hot I think it must be glowing.

"You little slut, you're soaked. Did you get off on me punishing you?" Harry slides one finger in and out of my drenched pussy, as his other hand moves along my lower back and ass that he seems to enjoy.

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry," I'm still feeling sort of floaty and every touch he gives me is magnified somehow.

Harry smacks my ass one more time, lightly though. "Get over there on your knees, with your face on the pillow and that fat ass up for me." I quickly comply, arching my back as I stuck my ass in the air for him.

I feel him get behind me, then he pushes his dick into my sopping wet pussy so fast I'm not prepared, and I fall forward. Harry pulls my hips back towards him, then started slamming it into me so hard I think he wants to split me open. I moan loudly, muffling my voice into the pillow. It hurts from this angle, but it still feels so amazing, it's like he's scratching a deep itch I didn't know was there.

"Don't you dare cum until you can make me cum. If I have to punish you again I won't be so gentle." Harry drives his dick deep into me, and I moan in pure bliss, "Yes, Master," although I don't know how I can hold back.

Luckily I don't have long to wait. After another couple minutes of intense fucking Harry grips my hips tighter and grinds into me, making me feel him in every inch of my pussy and against my clit. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Harry pumps his dick in deep as I feel it spasm inside, then the heat of his cum. I stop holding back and I press my ass back to him, my orgasm rolling over me in waves. For a minute we stay like that, panting as his dick slowly goes soft and my pussy keeps twitching from the intensity of it.

When he pulls out I fall to my side, and Harry lays behind me and pulls me close to him, pressing his nose against my neck. "You're mine now, little one, you belong to me and I'm not letting you go," he whispers into my skin as I close my eyes, completely drained and sated.

"Yes, Master," I mumble, drifting off in Harry's arms.