Writing Assignment

Story Info
Daddy makes me read.
2.5k words
4.43
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Princess"

He closed the door behind her before turning to face her.

She bit her soft pink lip then gave a shy smile and tucked her wavy golden hair behind her ear.

"Hi Daddy"

"I'm glad you came over today." Taking a step closer, his husky voice pulling her in, he placed a hand on her hip.

She smiled up at him wrapping her arms around his strong shoulders. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly at first but quickly growing more passionate. As their lips parted and they began to explore each other's mouths he pushed her against the wall and pulled her arms over her head. He wrapped her wrists in one hand and pulled away, looking into her eyes. The other hand he brought to her face slowly caressing her porcelain cheek.

"Now princess I do believe you have something for me?"

She nodded her head breathlessly, avoiding the gaze of his piercing green eyes.

"Excuse me? I couldn't hear you princess." He grabbed her cheeks and turned her head so she couldn't avoid his eyes. She swallowed hard trying to collect herself.

"Yes Daddy" her chest was heaving as she mumbled a couple of words in response.

"Pet I am going to give you one more chance to speak up. As I said before... I believe you have something for me."

Eyes wide she quickly answered while trying to catch her breath.

"Good. Now, I'm going to give you some instructions. You are to follow them exactly, understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl" a smile spread across his face as he began to run his fingers across her jawline and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "First you are going to take what you brought me to the living room and set it on the table. Then you will kneel in front of my chair. Knees wide, sit back on your heels, hands on your knees, looking at the ground in front of you. Then you will wait until I give you another order. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly still listening intently, lost in his words.

*smack*

His hand swatted her cheek before he hissed in her ear, his short beard scratching her cheek.

"I told you that you had one more chance to speak up. When I ask a question I require an answer. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes Daddy" she stuttered, bright blue eyes wide with shock.

"Good now can you follow my directions or do you need me to repeat myself?"

"I can. "

"Good." He let her wrists go and stepped to the side "go."

She took a second to look at him in his button down and slacks before scrambling to her bag. Without thinking she bent at the waist to grab her folder from her bag and her short skirt raised up, flashing her panties.

Before she could stand up he was behind her with a hand around the back of her neck holding her down, his pelvis pressed against her ass.

"Before I tell you what you did wrong perhaps you would like to take a guess?" He had almost chuckled when he saw her white cotton panties with the words DADDY'S SLUT emblazoned in red across the ass but he had told her to come without panties on and she hadn't listened. Rules are rules after all.

She was silent for a moment before realizing she had forgotten to slip off her panties before getting out of the car.

"fuuuck" she said under her breath "I'm wearing panties"

"And why is that exactly?" his hand moved from her neck to her hair slowly pulling her to a standing position while the other wrapped around to the front and began to tease her clit.

Moaning and gasping she tried her best to answer him.

"Daa-ohh. I... I just... aaahh. Daddy please."

He pulled her hair a little tighter and shoved his wet fingers into her mouth.

"When I let go of you I want you to bend back over, take the panties off slowly, and follow me to the living room."

Quickly he removed his fingers from her mouth, let her hair go, and stepped back.

She bent over, shaking, and slid her panties down her trembling legs.

He smirked when he noticed that her panties already had a nice wet patch in the middle. Such a needy little slut for him.

She stood back up and shyly turned around, her panties hidden in her hands.

"You are so fucking adorable when you blush like that princess." He stepped back in and wrapped his hand around hers taking the panties from her as she looked at the floor.

"Look at me baby." His voice was soft but firm "I'm not mad at you baby, but you did disobey a direct order so you know I'm gonna have to assign you lines later ok?"

She nodded her head glancing up at him innocently.

"Unfortunately, Princess I also told you that you have to respond to me when I speak to you so I guess we need to work on your voice. Go into the living room and I will join you in a minute. You know how I want you when I come back.

She quickly walked into the living room and knelt by his chair. Kneeling, sitting on her heels, knees spread as wide as she could, hand resting on her knees, eyes cast down, waiting, like she had so many times before. She smiled to herself. This spot had begun to feel like home to her. It was a safe place where she didn't have to worry about the world around her. She could just exist. No mask. No hiding.

Suddenly he was standing in front of her and she was quickly brought back to her current reality. She became very nervous as he stood there looking down at her.

"Now I had planned to follow through with our plan of me reading the story you brought but because you can't seem to talk around me things have changed."

Over the years she had been writing off and on but couldn't stay motivated. He came up with a plan to help her. They agreed that every other week when she came to visit, she would bring over at least 5 new pages (front and back) for him to read.

Grabbing her chin he tilted her head back to look up at him. Her cheeks were bright red and her chest was heaving as if she had just run a marathon.

"Oh Princess you are so gorgeous..."

She smiled and her whole face started to match her cheeks.

"Thank you, Daddy. "

He sat down in his chair and put a few things on the table next to him.

"Here is what is going to happen today instead. First you are going to lay across my lap with your panties in your mouth as I warm up that tight little asshole. Then you are going to sit in my lap like we had discussed except this time you'll be taking my cock up your ass. You will have to fuck yourself on my cock. If you stop you will be adding 5 lines each time I have to tell you to keep going. While you are riding my cock you will explain to me why you were wearing panties in my house. Then we will go from there. Do you understand?"

She looked up at him ready to protest.

"Yes or no? Do you understand?

Defeated she let out a soft "yes"

"Good. Come here and lay over my lap like the good little slut we both know you are."

She crawled into his lap and folded her skirt up to reveal her round ass. His hands were on her instantly caressing her skin and spreading her cheeks. She let out a soft moan as he spread her cheeks and gently blew on her rosebud, making it contract.

"Look how wet you already are for me princess." His fingers dipped in to her soaked pussy causing her to moan louder. "If you have obeyed me we might have already gotten you a few orgasms, but no... you had to be naughty, didn't you?"

He chastised her as he fingered her faster knowing she was getting close to the edge. He stopped short, pulling his soaked fingers from her pussy and spreading the wetness on her ass. She gasped as he started to work one finger past her tight ring.

"I would suggest relaxing Princess. You are taking my cock in your ass today regardless."

She shuddered and pushed her hips back as he began to push in a second finger.

"Oh, I think you like anal much more than you let on baby..." he continued to work two fingers in her ass, twisting as he pushed in and out.

He reached over to the side table and grabbed some lube as he removed his fingers. She let out a short whine before feeling him squirt lube into her asshole quickly followed by three fingers. He alternated between lube and fingers until his thee fingers were coated and slipped in easily.

"I think you are ready for my cock."

She swallowed hard and maneuvered in the chair to sitting on his lap. He removed the panties from her mouth and allowed her to stretch her jaw for a moment.

"You need to spread you ass and I will help you get it in at first but then its all up to you. Remember every time I have to remind you to keep going its 5 lines added to the ones you have already earned yourself."

She spread her ass as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her ass. She sat down a little putting pressure on her ass. She could feel as his cock slowly stretched open her ass farther than his fingers had.

She whined and tried to sit back up despite only being a quarter of the way down his cock. He grabbed her hips and thrust up into her quickly while pulling her down. She let out a loud gasp followed by a guttural moan and her grinding against his lap.

"Oh yes you definitely love having a cock up your ass, don't you? All those times you told me you couldn't take it were just faking huh..."

She blushed furiously but nodded her head.

"Alright princess you know what you need to do now... I'm waiting."

Slowly and breathlessly she stuttered out her response as she began to fuck herself on his cock.

"W-well the s-sk-irt ohhh... umm it's ahhh so short fuuuck..."

She began to go faster feeling desperate after not having been fucked in two weeks.

"I don't care that the skirt is short. You are supposed to follow directions."

"Y-Yes sir b-buh-but I wanted youoooo ahhh Daaaaddy"

"Are you gonna cum with my cock in your ass Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy please... I need to cum so badly."

"Finish your explanation first and then I might let you cum."

She whined and slowed down bouncing on his cock to slow her orgasm "I wanted you to... to s-see my panties."

"And why's that" he asked slapping her ass.

She whined in a pleading tone

"Answer me." He warned

"Because I bought them for you"

"Stop now"

She stopped at the top almost pulling him out of her ass and let out a pathetic whine.

"Feel free to sit down while we talk about this young lady."

She slowly lowered herself back onto him until she was firmly seated on his lap.

"Thank you for being honest Princess. The panties are cute but I don't appreciate your disobedience. Our relationship is about trust, right?" He brushed her hair out of her face as she squirmed in his lap. "I need to know that when I give you instructions you will follow them. and in return I will make sure you are safe and all your needs are met. Ok?"

"Yes Daddy. I will try to do better from now on." She smiled at him still trying not to squirm too much on his lap.

"Oh Princess... Daddy never let you cum, did he? Do you want to cum on Daddy's cock like a girl?"

"Yes Daddy. Can I please cum?"

"Get off my lap and bend over the table." His voice was no longer soft but rough and husky again. Her favorite.

She clumsily climbed off his lap and laid over the table, arching her back to make sure every inch was exposed to him.

*slap*

He threw her pages on the table in front of her and rubbed his cock on her ass.

"Now you are going to read that while I fuck you. You will not ask to cum. Instead I will tell you when I want you to cum. You will have five seconds to do so or you will wait until I tell you to cum again. Understood?"

The second she said yes, he thrust into her. He began fucking her ass slowly so she could grab her writing and begin reading. She stumbled over a few words as he pulled out and thrust back in faster.

"Daddy..."

"I told you I will tell you when to cum. Now read."

She pushed back into his thrusts as she kept reading. By the time she reached the end of the first page she was panting and moaning loudly between words, gripping the pages tightly.

"Cum now."

She screamed out as her orgasm exploded and she gushed down her legs. He muscles tensed and she gripped the pages so tightly they began to rip.

"I think we may have to continue reading later or else those pages won't live to see another day." He chuckled as he twisted his fingers into her hair.

She put down the pages and clawed at the table moaning loudly. He pulled her hair, turning her head to the side as he leaned down. He growled in her ear as he pounded into her faster and harder.

"Cum for me little slut."

She collapsed on the table writhing beneath him as another intense orgasm ripped through her.

"Fuck Princess I'm gonna cum. Can Daddy fill your tight little ass?"

"Oh yes daddy please... Please cum in my ass"

"Good girl" he growled as he grabbed her hips and slowed down but kept thrusting just as hard until he pushed in one last time pulling himself as deep as he could. He came hard, grunting loudly, then laid over her. He gently kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Such a good girl for me baby. Let's go get cleaned up and then we can cuddle in Daddy's chair and I will finish reading."

He pulled out and stepped away as she stood up from the table, cum now dripping out of her ass. She smiled shyly and grabbed his hand as he led her to the shower.