Business Trip

Story Info
I decide to make a new friend while away on a business trip.
1k words
20.8k
11
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A coworker and I flew out on a business trip in March of last year just before everything went into lockdown. One night after a long day at work, we decide to go out for a nice dinner at a Mongolian Steakhouse. Our food is great and the waiter is being really nice but I wouldn't say openly flirty. He comes over to chat with the two of us and taking great care of us. When the check finally comes, my coworker slides it over to me after looking at it. I take it and see that there is a number there. We both have a laugh and she says 'Yeah, I think that's for you.'

After I get back to my room I call my husband and tell him about this. He's always been encouraging about getting out of my shell sexually and had previously nudged me into having a brief relationship with a different coworker. He says that it could be fun for me to have an anonymous hookup while I'm away. Just have a little bit of fun in knowing I will never see this person again. I have a small giggle over the thought and hop into the shower.

After getting out of the shower I see my phone on the bathroom counter. Why not? I'm leaving the next day and more than likely will never be back in this town again. I pick it up and take a few mirror selfies with my body still dripping wet. I take a long deep breath. Then I type the number in from the check. I add my nude photo. Another breath and a moment of hesitation, and my finger hits send.

I'm hit with a wave of anxiety as I see it converting the image and then showing that it was sent. What if it was a joke? What if it was meant for my coworker and not me? What if I put in the wrong number. All these thoughts come crashing in on me. I quickly type out 'Hey, hope your number was meant for me.' A few minutes pass.

My phone vibrates and I nervously pick it up. I click on the message. He confirms that he was definitely wanting me to be the one to get his number. I ask if he does this normally but he says no. I tell him it was a bold move. He thinks it's equally bold that I opened with nudes. That's fair.

We chat for a little while and he's much more openly flirting with me now. He's off work and dropping hints that maybe we should meet up. So, with my husband's encouragement I give him my hotel and room number. As I wait for him to come over I put on some make up and grab a pair of thigh highs that I know my husband loves. I sit on the bed and nervously wait.

A while later there is a knock at my door. I peek and see that it's him. Taking a moment to psyche myself up, I swing open the door. I peak my head out and look left and right. I grab his shirt and pull him inside. The door slams shut and I press myself against him and give a kiss on the lips. He's looking a little shocked by all this. I grab his hand and walk him to my bed. I jump on my back with my legs spread. He's still giving me a look of awe. 'I'm only here for the night. So let's just get to work?' A smile spreads on his face and he begins to undress.

I slide my hand down from my breast to my pussy. I give it a brief rub and he starts to crawl on the bed. He spreads my legs further and plunges his cock inside of me. We share a deep and passionate kiss as he pounds into me. I throw my head back and bite my lip. My hands rubbing his back and shoulders. I tell him to pick my legs up on his shoulders. He does as I say and I can feel his cock hitting deeper and in all the right places. We continue like this for a while until I start to feel an ache in my hips. I give him a tap to signal position change.

I get up on my knees and he lays down on his back this time. I straddle him and feel him easily slip back inside me. He rubs my stomach and thighs as I moan in pleasure. I begin to grind hard onto him. The feeling and warmth in my pussy intensifies. I can't hold it in any longer. I let out a load moan as I squeeze my tits and feel myself convulsing on his cock.

He seems to try and get me off of his cock but I shake my head no and gaspingly tell him it's okay. I grind down harder and harder onto him, I feel myself squirting all over him now. He clamps down on my thighs, squeezing with some force. He thrusts up into me as a moan erupts from him. I feel his cum exploding inside me. I'm exhausted and fall onto his chest. As I feel his cum dripping out he slides from underneath me.

He straddles my thighs now. He asks if it's okay. I weakly nod. Then I feel him entering me again as I lay on my stomach. He puts his hands on my shoulders for leverage pulling me into him as he thrusts into me. At this point I'm too tired to do anything so I let him use my pussy for another 10 minutes or so until I feel the familiar spurt of cum exploding inside me. He gasps and falls on the bed beside me. I turn my face his direction. He smiles and comes forward. We have another kiss. He gets up and begins to get dressed.

'Let me know if you're ever back in town.' I give him a thumbs up. He leaves but I stay in a puddle of my own juices and his cum. Eventually I grab my phone off the bed table. A text from my husband 'How did it go?'

I fall back down on my bed and begin to type out my recent little escapade.

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

mattenew - move on idiot - nothing for you here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im glad you are not my wife. It seems popular to cuckold a husband when away on business trips or holidays. I hope your hubby gets to fuck around too.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I am always amazed which idiotic husbands you know! Who is so stupid and lends his wife to others for sex? Your pimp or a husband who has lost all interest in the exclusivity of his wife! As if it were a worn out object. Where's the real love here?

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeuralmost 3 years ago

Send your husband a selfie showing the cum running out of you, along with a thank you, and tell him how much you love him for allowing you to experience something most wives don't get to enjoy without feeling guilt.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 3 years ago
Take no notice of stupid comments.

Why do some people read these stories that are almost exclusively about people having sex outside their marriage?

A good first effort, no doubt you could write more.

I liked it!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 01 A convention leads prim and proper wife astray!in Loving Wives
Natasha, Emily, and Me What do you do when the wife has a solution?in Loving Wives
A Night Out Night out with his wife turns out differently than expected.in Loving Wives
Temptation Two young wives make a bad decision.in Loving Wives
Slutty Wife Ch. 01 Wife shares her pussy.in Loving Wives
More Stories