Slutty Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife shares her pussy.
2.1k words
3.47
36.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced quickly at the clock on my dashboard. "Shit." It was after six and I knew my husband wasn't going to be thrilled with me. "Add it to the list," I mumbled to myself as I sped down the back road, the evidence of my earlier encounter leaking down my leg.

A chill ran down my spine when I thought about the cock who had just recently filled every one of my holes. Hopefully my husband was pleased enough with that, and I get a pass on being late. While I'm hopeful, I also hope he can't tell that the sticky mess sliding down my leg was mixed with my own juices from the multiple orgasms I had. It's the only rule he has. My orgasms are his, and only his.

I pulled my SUV into the garage as I rushed to unbuckle my seatbelt. The lights were off in the house, but his Jeep was sitting in the driveway. As I walked into the kitchen through the door in the garage, I flipped on a light. "Babe, I'm home. Sorry, traffic was terrible," I called out, perhaps an octave too high. I headed towards the living room and he was sitting in his chair, a leather belt across his lap.

His only acknowledgment was snapping the belt, and I knew I was in trouble. I yelped, and took a step back involuntarily. "Come closer. I'd love to know more about the traffic," he growled. Outwardly, I acted the good, passive wife, but I could feel my pussy betray me. Between the cum from the man who used me, and the excitement from getting punished, I was a mess. Thankfully, I'm not allowed to wear panties.

"I'm sorry, babe. The construction in town is a fucking nightmare." I walked closer, squeezing my legs tightly. I continued, "Do you want me to start dinner?" Another snap of his belt and I stopped talking. I got down on my knees in front of him, folding my hands in my lap. I looked down at his feet and waited.

"Sir. It's Sir. You know that, though, don't you? You're such a filthy slut. I trust your holes were all filled by another man's cock while you were out? I hope you didn't let him make you cum, though." He grabbed my chin between his fingers, and jerked my head up, forcing me to look at him.

"Sorry, sir. Yes, he used all of my holes and filled me up, sir. I am a filthy slut, and the only thing I'm good for is being a cum dumpster. My holes are meant for others' pleasure, and not my own." I flinched when his grip tightened. If he knew I had an orgasm, let alone several, I would be deprived for days. He was so angry last time, and the torture of him getting me so close and stopping drove me insane. I tried to rub one out in the shower, and he caught me. I couldn't sit for days, and my showers were watched after that.

"Good. Stand up." I did as I was told, squeezing my legs closely again. "Take off your dress, and stop holding your legs together. I want to watch the filth slide down your legs." I hesitated briefly, but he caught it. He spun me around, and forced me to bend in front of him. Before I could flinch, the belt stung my ass and I let out a quiet moan. "This is not for your pleasure," he whispered close to my ear. I felt his hand on my lower back, and he slowly dragged it down to my ass. He squeezed, and brushed between my cheeks before he plunged two fingers into my sticky, cream-filled cunt.

I forced myself to remain still and not buck against his assault. As sore as I was from earlier, his fingers are magic, and between that and the belt, I was prepared to beg for release. He loves exploring my pussy after another man has his way with me. I wanted to beg him to use those juices as lube to take me bent over in front of his chair. A filthy slut is exactly what I am, but begging generally has the opposite effect, so I complied with his aggressive search of my hole.

As quickly as he entered me, he pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the emptiness as my knees shook. My body felt so tightly strung, that any bit of pressure on my clit would send me over the edge. "Always so eager, whore. Tell me how he fucked you. Tell me how you begged him to abuse your cunt, and your ass. If I'm satisfied, I'll let you cum. If not, I'll let you watch me fuck someone else's tight pussy." He grabbed me by my hair, and pushed me to my hands and knees. He grabbed something from the end table, and I felt the cold metal slide in and out of my sopping hole. Before I could move, he plunged the plug into my ass and I felt my eyes burn with tears.

"Crawl to the bedroom so I can watch him ooze out of you," he demanded, wrapping the belt tightly around his left hand. I began my humiliating journey to the bedroom. I felt the belt crack against my ass, stinging my exposed pussy. "Start now!"

I had two choices at that moment. I could tell him about the man who greeted me at his door by wrapping a hand around my throat. I could detail the way he ripped off my dress before the front door even closed and had me tied to the bed he shared with his wife. Or, I could leave out the details that I know get him hard and possessive, so I can be forced to watch my husband slide his cock into another woman.

Lost in thought as I entered the hallway, I didn't hear the whip of the belt. I screamed, which earned me another crack. "Sorry, sir," I mumbled through tears. I was so slick, I felt it ooze down my thighs. "I went to his house after his wife left for work. When I knocked on his door, he opened it and grabbed me by the throat. It made my slutty pussy so wet, sir. He ripped my dress off before he closed the door behind him. Anyone could have seen me. When he closed the door, he pinned me against the wall by my throat and put his fingers inside of me." I was practically panting remembering how aggressive this man was, and my husband caught my pause. Another whip, and I was at the foot of our bed.

He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up to my feet. I kept my eyes down and caught sight of his erection. I felt my mouth water, thinking about feeling him in the back of my throat. The only time I'm allowed to suck his cock is after he fucks me when I get back from another man's house, or after he's fucked another woman. I love tasting other people, and myself, on his cock. He pushed me back on the bed, keeping a hold on my throat. I spread my legs and wiggled at the pressure of the plug still in my ass. He began stroking my pussy, and I couldn't help but lift up to grind against his hand. So close, I was so, so close. "Did he make you cum, slut?" His question made me freeze and he leaned down in my face. "Did. He. Make. You. Cum?"

"N-no, sir. I am only allowed to cum when you let me, sir." I wouldn't make eye contact, and the pressure from his hand on my throat was distracting. I tried thrusting up to meet his hand, and he smacked my pussy. "It's your pussy, sir."

"Do not lie to me. I can tell when you're lying. Continue. What did he do after he tied you to the bed? Did you beg him for release like you do with me? Pathetic little girl." He waited expectantly, stroking my clit. He released my throat and sat on the bed by my feet so he could watch his handiwork. When he pulled out his phone, I knew I wasn't earning an orgasm.

"He knelt between my legs, and buried his face in my pussy. I couldn't get away because I was tied up but I begged him not to make me cum. I told him that you're the only one allowed to do that. He stopped while he took off his clothes and he started to finger my ass. He told me it was his ass and his pussy while I was tied to his bed. I tried to push him away with my legs but he was strong, sir. He started licking my clit and he made me cum all over his face. I'm so sorry, sir." I watched my husband stroking his cock through his pants, and I wanted to touch him.

"Since you already came today, there's no need for me to do it. You'll watch me fuck someone else, and you can clean her off of me. She'll be here tonight. I'm intrigued by your story, please continue." He undid his pants and stood to drop them to the floor. He stripped naked and climbed back on the bed, sitting alongside my splayed body. He moved me to my side, so my back was pressed against his chest. I felt his erection pressing against the plug, and further between my legs. I began to grind against him. He grabbed my hip and whispered, "You don't deserve this cock."

"After he made me cum, he climbed between my legs and made me kiss him. I could taste my pussy juices on his lips, and felt it against his beard. He pressed into me and filled me up, sir. He told me it was the warmest, tightest pussy he ever got to destroy. He started rubbing my clit while he fucked me. He asked me if he fucked me better than you. I wasn't thinking and I told him yes. I told him it was his pussy to destroy. He said he hopes you enjoy his sloppy seconds. He filled me with his warm cum. I felt him release in me and I came again." My husband was now pressed against my entrance, just a little more and he'd be able to feel my cum filled hole with his own cock.

"I do enjoy sloppy seconds, but let me be clear, it's my pussy. It's not his. It's not yours. And I decide if and when you cum." He slid into me and wrapped his hand around my throat, as he bit and sucked on my neck. "I am fucking you because I want you to know you're mine. I am going to fill you with my cum. And you will sit with both of us inside of you while I fill another woman with my seed. You will get no release now, and if you want to earn one later, you'll make a proper hostess to my guest." Each word he uttered was accentuated by a hard thrust of his cock into my throbbing pussy.

"Yes, sir. After.. mmmm... after he filled m-my pussy, he untied me. I cleaned m-my juices off his cock. He knotted..mmmm... his hand in my hair and forced me to take all of him. I gagged, and drool slid down my chin." I couldn't concentrate on my story as my husband was plowing into me from behind. He reached around and started stroking my clit. It was a test, and I was prepared to fail. I knew if I came, I would be bent over the bed and he'd probably choose a cane instead of the belt. I considered it, though. I was desperate for release. I knew he was getting close to his own, and this game would be over. As I was contemplating the cane, he pulled out and pushed me on my back.

As he climbed between my legs, I wrapped them around his back. He pinned my hands above my head, and held my face with his free hand. He started to fuck me so hard, it bordered on uncomfortable. "Look at me when I fill you up," he demanded. His breathing became heavier and I held his gaze. "This is just the beginning for you, dirty girl." He roared his release, and held tightly to my face as his cum mixed with the man I fucked earlier.

He climbed off of me, and unceremoniously pulled the plug out of my ass. Feeling empty, I pouted. "Get dressed, and go make dinner. No shower, and if you need the bathroom, just know I'll be listening. I will ensure you can't sit if you attempt to cum without permission."