Business Trip

Story Info
The story of my first time with a man while dressed.
1.1k words
4.44
11.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a typical suburban neighborhood during the 90s. I played sports and was definitely one of the guys. Never had any trouble getting a girl and made sure to show off the ones I had. Standing at 6'6" and coming in at 300 lbs, I even had the attention of older women. But on the inside, there was this feeling that something was missing from my life. I had always wanted to dress up sexy like one of the girls I was with and be fucked.

For years as a child I dressed up in anything I could get my hands on. Living in a house with 3 women helped. But after a while I longed for my own clothes. I figured once I moved out I would be able to express myself freely, but instead I fell in love and moved in with her.

We got married, had kids, and I buried myself in my work. But the want to dress up never left me and I would occasionally do it when the house was empty. But those times were so little and I wanted more. I had though about just dressing up and finding a random guy online for fun but I didn't want to hook up with anyone that might know me or my wife so I figured it was never going to happen.

Then one day my boss tells me he is sending on a trip for some training and I would be gone 10 days. My mind went into overdrive. 10 days on the otherside of the country. I could get dressed up and find me a man to fuck me like I had been wanting.

After landing and making to my hotel I got started looking for places for me to get the clothes I wanted and find a man as well. I signed up for a grindr account and made my way to a couple store I had found. After purchasing what I planed on wearing, I went back to the hotel and put it all on and took pictures. I added these to my profile and waited. I had just about given up around midnight and was going to just deactivate the account and go to bed when I got message. Telling me that he wanted to be my first and that he loved beefy CDs like me. We chatted a bit and then I told him I could host in my hotel room. He said it would take him about an hour to make it to me and to be ready and waiting like a whore should be.

I got right to work. Took a quick shower and made sure my ass was extra clean. I got out and put on some lotion that made me smell amazing. I put on some lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. Then came my outfit for the night. I figured a slut doesn't wear panties so I slipped into my favorite silk black nightie and put my fake breast in to give him something to hold onto. I look at the clock and it had almost been an hour so I slipped on my heels and sat on the edge of the bed waiting.

My heart was pumping faster than it ever had in my chest while waiting. I had made sure the door was open so he could just walk in when he got to the room. I knew that I need to be ready so I assumed my position on my knees waiting for him to come and make me his. Finally I heard footsteps coming and turned off the lights in my room.

The door opened and all I could see was his silhouette with the light from the hallway blinding me. He closed the door and locked it. Without saying a word he walked over toward me and as he got to me I felt his cock poke my right in my face. I grabbed it and licked it up and down. It was only semi hard but it was easily already 6 inches long. I licked for a few minutes and sucked on his balls a few times as well. Finally it was at full mast. It was at least 9 inches and thick. I have large hands and couldn't wrap my finger around it. I was getting ready to suck in his right testicle when he suddenly grabbed my head and his cock and pressed it against my lips. I guessed he was done with the teasing and wanted to the main attraction.

I opened as wide as I could and started taking in as much of cock as I could. As soon as I started gagging I place my hand at point on his cock as my stopping point. I started to bob my head on this massive cock and I was really enjoying it. It felt amazing in my mouth and I was really getting into it when suddenly he pulled it out. Without saying a word he walked around me and pushed me down onto all fours.

This was it, the moment I had been waiting for. He lined himself up behind me and I could feel the massive head as it pressed again my hole. I thought maybe he was going to go slow and be gentle. I was wrong. He slammed his hips forward as he held my hips and was buried balls deep. I cried out in pain. I felt like he had split me in half. But I didn't have much time to reflect on that because he started his assault on my ass.

This man was a wild animal. He never let up and what was probably only 5 minutes felt like hours. I was finally getting what I had wanted and after a few strokes my ass got used to him and I was started to enjoy it. I began to thrust back against him, which I could tell he liked by the spankings I was getting each time. Finally his breathing started to change and I knew he was getting close. I turned my head and in the most feminine and slutty voice I could managed said, "cum in me Daddy".

That pushed him over the edge and the next thing I knew he was burried balls deep again and convulsing through his orgasm. Feeling his cum being deposited in my ass pushed me over the limit and I creamed all over the front of the nighty I was wearing. He started going soft and pulled out, I felt both full and empty at the same time. He didn't say a word, just zipped up, unlocked the door and left. I laid there a few minutes in total disbelief.

When I finally got up I reached for my phone and saw I had message. He said that he got detoured and would be to my room in 20 minutes. The message was sent 5 minutes ago. My mind was going faster than I could handle. If he was still on his way, who had I just hooked up with?