Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of my business trip.
2.5k words
4.58
6.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you might remember from my part 1, I was left sitting in my room wondering who had I just had fuck me. Well, lets see if I find out...

I was completely shocked. I had just lost my cherry and it was amazing. But I had no idea who it was that did it. I also didn't have the time to try and figure out who it was at the moment. I had to get ready again for the guy I had been expecting.

I gather myself and hurried to the bathroom. Reapplied my makeup, changed my nightie and cleaned myself. I checked my phone and he said he was downstairs. I got back into the same position I was in before and waited.

He opened the door and turned the light on, blinding me. He walked up, very timidly and I could tell he was nervous. I told him to have a seat on the bed. After he sat I moved over to him and started rubbing his thigh with my hand. He was shaking and I told him," we don't have to do this if you don't want to." He placed his hand on mine and guided it to his cock.

It was rock hard and going down the inside of his pant leg. I rubbed it through his pants as he began to loosen up. After a few minutes I took charge and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was not as large as the one I had earlier but it was still a handful and uncut.

I slide down onto the floor between his legs and started licking his cock up and down while he was moaning. He was most definitely starting to enjoy himself. He let out a deep moan as I licked around the head of his cock, this was when I slide his cock into my mouth. I was looking up to see the reaction on his face and I could tell he was loving it.

I was enjoying his cock and being able to see his face as I was sucking on it told me what he liked and didn't. I kept gagging, which annoyed me because I really wanted to take it all in my mouth. I stopped sucking on his cock and took some time to suck on his balls. I took my time, slowly kissing and sucking each one until they were dripping with my saliva.

I was ready for him to fuck me. I needed him to pound me. I was craving it at this point. I grabbed his cock in one hand and moved my way up his body as I stroked it. I asked him if he was ready to fuck my tight ass. He flexed his cock and stood up. I took that as a yes and my queue to get one the bed and ready.

I was on the bed and had my ass in the air waiting for him in a matter of seconds. I was ready for it. After having been fucked earlier and knowing how great it was I needed it even more now. He lined up the head of his cock and slowly pushed forward. I let out a little gasp as he did at. OMG, I felt him push in until his balls were against my ass.

He just sat there a second, I presume to let us both get used to it, but I wanted him to fuck me like I was a whore. So, I started to pump myself on his cock. He finally got the message and started to match my rocking. We had a good rhythm going but I need more. I wanted him to spank me and call me a dirty whore. I told him to fuck me like I was a whore begging for it.

He took that literally. He started to pound my ass until it felt like I was bouncing 2 feet up the bed every time he thrust forward. Spanking my ass so hard I could feel it burning. It was amazing. He lasted longer than I expected he would. Just as I was reaching down to ball with his balls he started grunting and thrusted all the way into my ass. I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot his load into my ass to mix with the one from earlier.

Once his cock had gone soft he pulled out. I turned around to look at him. He said that he enjoyed fucking me and he would like to do it again before I left. We exchanged numbers and said we would be in touch. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. And called me a filthy slut then left.

As I sat there filled with 2 loads of cum I let my mind wonder back to the first man who had came in and fucked me. He didn't say a word. Why did he come into my room? What made him think he could do what he did? Had I seen him before and given him a subtle sign? All these thoughts just kept flooding my brain. Until I finally laid down and went to sleep.

The next morning I got up at went to the work training I was there for. Still trying to figure out what had happened. I enjoyed having him fuck me, but who was he? I played through my entire day leading up to that moment and realized that I had talked to 4 men since arriving to the hotel. The bartender downstairs, the door man who help me unload my luggage from the cab, the younger man who had help me up to my room, and the man who had checked me in. Other than those men I had no interactions while being here.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got. On one hand what he had done was wrong, on the other I wanted his cock again as soon as possible. I started to wonder if I left my door the same way tonight around the same time if I would get another visit? Maybe find out who it was? I decided to give it a shot but that I was going to setup a camera to catch him just in case he ran out without me seeing his face again.

That night I got all fixed up again and instead of being on the floor waiting, I was on the bed face in a pillow, ass in the air. It was just after midnight which is when he came by the night before so I was more than ready. I set up the camera so that if he did come in it was pointing right at the bed and would catch his face. I was super excited and couldn't wait to be fucked by that massive cock again.

I was like that for so long that I ended up falling asleep. When I woke it was 430am and my ass was cold from being exposed and from lack of cock. I was very disappointed and figured it was better this way and that I had to be up for work in a few hours so I had better just go back to sleep.

The next day was more of the same. Work, struggling with my horniness and I kept asking who it was? I checked the camera footage and all I saw was my ass in the air and the clock on the wall. That was until 330am. When suddenly the room was bright. Like a light came on or someone opened the door to the room. Then suddenly is was dark again. I started to think about when I had gotten up for work and left my room. The door had been shut. I hadn't shut it. But someone did. Could it have been the mystery man?

I was extremely horny by the time I got back to the hotel. I instantly messaged the man from the other night and he said he couldn't come by tonight but that he could tomorrow. We set up a meet and I was still left wanting a cock right that second. I had success with grindr that first night, I figured I would look again. Within minutes I had a married couple asking me to join them. I was worried about it but he had a nice looking cock and she was sexy so I said I would do it. They lived close to the hotel and could be right over.

I quickly showered and prepped myself. I also put on a little more makeup than usual. Probably due to the fact that it was still daylight and I wanted to impress the wife. I put on a sexy black dress with a matching black bra and thong. They showed up at 630pm and had brought a bottle of wine with them. I made the same lame joke about trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me.

After a glass of wine and some chatting I started kissing the wife, while I was also rubbing his cock to life inside his basketball shorts. She was very aggressive. She pulled her shirt off and forced my mouth onto her nipple. Before I knew it I was taking turns sucking each nipple and grabbing her ass with my other hand. At this point he stood up and dropped his shorts to the ground. He walked around and stood over his wife stroking his cock.

I had already pulled her skirt off as well as her panties and was moving my way down to eat her pussy. As I reached her pussy, he forced his cock into her mouth and down her throat. I was going to work sucking on her clit and fingering her as she was deep throating his cock with ease. I felt her tense up and knew she was going to cum so I doubled my efforts. What I didn't know was she was a squirter and that I was about to find out. As she cam I was covered in her juices. I tried to drink it all but I ended up with most of it on my face or on my dress.

After she was finished she took his cock out of her mouth and motioned him toward me. I figured it was my turn at this point. She told me to stand up and take my panties off. She reached under my dress and grabbed my cock. Her hand felt great. But I really wanted her to suck my cock like she had sucked his. I leaned forward and kissed her. As I did that I felt him reach under my dress and grab my ass, giving it a nice squeeze as he did. I moaned as he did this and the affect it had on her was amazing.

She told me to get on the bed with my ass in the air. And I was not about to tell this woman no. I did as I was told. She crawled underneath me so we could 69. As soon as her lips touched my cock I started in on her again. At this point I was so lost in her sucking my cock and my eating her pussy I had forgot about her husband. He definitely hadn't forgotten about me.

Suddenly, I feel him lifting my dress up and pressing his cock to my hole. I relaxed as much as I could and he pushed in. He was slow and gentle at first. Making sure to let my ass get used to his cock. But once he had gotten all the way in he quickly started to pound my ass like I was a piece of meat he needed to tenderize.

As he was fucking me I continued my efforts at licking her pussy. She was super wet and well on her way to another orgasm. She was doing her best to suck one out of me. And she was getting very close to making me cum. I was so lost in my own pleasure that I almost didn't realize that he was telling me that he was about to cum. That was enough to push me over the edge as I started to cum down her through she started cuming in my face again. He was buried balls deep unloading his ball.

Once we had all drained or swallowed ever drop we laid down on the bed for a second. She kissed me, I could taste my cum, it was a little salty but otherwise delicious. I turned toward him and he gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me that I had a night tight ass. I couldn't help but smile and say thank you. They finally got up and dressed and I was once again left to think about everything that had happened.

Three days into a my trip and I had been fucked and filled by 3 cocks. And had eaten out a women who was a squirter. And yet, I still wanted more of that first cock. I didn't just want it I needed it. Like it was a drug and I was going through withdrawals. There was just no way of telling who it had been. But I wasn't about to give up trying. It was still early and I figured I could try and leave my door open again and see what happens but I was also not going to waste my time getting all fixed up again.

I did have some time to kill I figured, so I got dressed and went down to the bar. The bar wasn't very busy, I sat at the far end away from the few gentlemen who were watching a game on the TV. I ordered my drink and was getting lost in my beer when the bartender started to talk to me, "how you doing tonight?" I took a second and said, "I've had better days, but I really can't complain, it could have been worse." This was a true statement. I really enjoyed the couple, and I knew that I was now going to have to have dick on a regular basis when I did go back home. But I really wanted to find that first guy that fucked me. The bartender walked away and I sipped on my drink

It was almost 11 and I had my fill of drinks at the bar so it was time for me to got prep and see if the stranger came to my room again tonight. I did my normal routine except I also installed a camera looking in a different direction. I was once again on the bed, face down when suddenly the door swung open and I was once again blinded....

Stay tuned for the next exciting part to find out if the mystery man is ever reviled.