Massage Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
A neglected wife gets a massage from an old Japanese man.
17.2k words
4.75
41.1k
142

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
326 Followers

Preparing to head out to go to the gym, Ashlyn called out to her husband of four years that she was leaving. "Harry! I'm leaving to go to the gym! I'll be back in a few hours," she exclaimed from the bathroom of their bedroom.

To her dismay he didn't really seem to care at all, he just lay in bed and groaned in response, which had been the recent trend of their relationship. Ever since he'd gotten that promotion at his job, he'd been nothing but a workaholic. He usually spent more time at work than he did at home, with his wife. He hadn't even touched Ashlyn in months; his daily routine would consist of him coming home late at night and going straight to bed. Sure, Ashlyn understood that he worked to provide for them, but she also had a job working as a nurse. Surely, their dual income was enough that he didn't have to work so much. And yet, Harry did so anyway, which infuriated Ashlyn. What made things worse was that he also made little to no effort to tend to his stunning wife the way he used to when they were first married. She didn't know what had happened, he just stopped.

Ashlyn was 25 years old, she was 5'7", had long silky curly black hair, and had pretty hazel eyes. She was mixed race, so Ashlyn had beautiful caramel brown skin. And her face was naturally very pretty as well. She couldn't understand why her husband, Harry, wouldn't even pay attention to her. Ashlyn's body was stunning: she had nicely shaped C-cup boobs, curvaceous hourglass hips, nice thighs, and curves in all the right places! Ashlyn also made every effort to take care of her body, working out consistently to maintain her beautiful form. Her husband' on the other hand' was only okay nowadays. He was just a normal Caucasian man, 5'9" tall with ordinary brown hair. Harry had seen better days when they had first met, but now he was very, meh.

"Uh, Harry? Did you hear me?" Ashlyn reiterated as she fixed her hair into a ponytail.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you. Oh, by the way, I'll be working late again. I have to finish a project by tomorrow. So don't wait up for me," Harry responded, shuffling himself around in bed, trying to get back to sleep.

"Oh, okay..." Ashlyn disappointedly muttered. "Another lonely night again I guess..." she thought.

Ashlyn checked herself out in the mirror one last time to make sure her outfit was all sorted out. She was wearing black sports leggings with a white sports bra. She smirked to herself as she saw how good she looked. Too bad her husband didn't seem to care. Walking out of the bathroom, she passed by her husband already asleep in the bed and headed out to the gym.

-

Arriving at the gym, she ran through her usual workout routine of cardio, weights, and yoga. But after deciding to do some extra running, she unfortunately pulled her left hamstring, which brought her workout to an unfortunate end. "Augh! Shit!" Ashlyn groaned in pain, grabbing at her upper thigh. She turned off the treadmill, limped over to an open spot on the gym floor, and sat down. Straightening out her left leg, Ashlyn leaned forward and grabbed her toes to try to relieve her pulled muscle. She spent several minutes tugging back on her foot, trying to alleviate her pain. Despite utilizing several different stretching positions and massaging herself, Ashlyn snarled in annoyance; nothing she tried seemed to be working.

Sighing heavily, Ashlyn gave up. Her workout session was over and she had no choice but to head back home. Gathering her Hydro Flask and other gym stuff, she made her way painfully out of the gym. "Ugh, this is going to ruin my entire workout routine," she muttered to herself as she limped to her car. As she walked cautiously past several outlets, Ashlyn found herself outside one that seemed relatively new. An older-looking Asian man was sitting in a chair in front of it.

She witnessed him trying to entice several on-goers to enter his parlor. But the pedestrians just waved him off and walked past him. Ashlyn braced herself for giving him the same brush-off as she was about to pass him by. But with her pulled hamstring, she was particularly slow. Ashlyn tried her best to avoid eye contact with the Asian man but, to her dismay, she wasn't able to avoid the old man's notice as she limped awkwardly past him. As the beautiful curly haired light-skin hobbled into his view, the old fellow licked his lips at how sexy she looked in her leggings that wrapped so nicely around her thick thighs and how her sports bra squished her shapely boobs. He hungrily eyed up and down her well kept body. His scrutinizing stare was especially drawn to her long sexy legs. He concluded that he needed to get her into his parlor so he could feel up that body of hers. And, if he was lucky, maybe he could get away with a little something more than just touching...

Getting up from his chair, the old man approached Ashlyn and began to prod her. "Konnichiwa, miss!" he stated. "Would you like massage?" he asked in a thick Japanese accent. Ashlyn turned to him and shook her head no as she tried to push onward. But hindered as she was by her injured hamstring, she was a step too slow and the old man was able to step quickly in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Er, no. I'm fine. Thank you," Ashlyn mumbled, as she tried to wave off the old Asian man. With him now standing directly in front of her, she was able to get a better look at him. She was a bit irked by his appearance. He was a bit shorter than her: his head only came up a little higher than her shoulders. His body was kinda skinny and frail looking; he looked like he might be in his sixties. Ashlyn also took note of his graying black hair and receding hairline. She felt somewhat uneasy about him; he had this pervy look to him she couldn't explain.

"Don't worry! Free massage for grand opening! I make you feel much better!" the old man insisted. "I see your leg. You definitely need massage. I can fix you up real good."

Ashlyn raised her eyebrow wondering how he knew that there was something wrong with her leg. "What do you mean? My leg is completely fine," she insisted, as she tried to hide the pain coming from her hamstring. But as she shuffled backwards away from him, she accidentally tweaked her pulled muscle, causing her to groan and wince in pain.

"Ah ah ah, I see you limp! I've been doing this for long time. I know when someone needs massage, and you need massage," the old man replied in broken English. "Don't worry! I give you free massage! It will be quick. Very quick."

Ashlyn thought about his offer for a moment. Her hamstring was really hurting and she was being offered a free massage. "Might as well. It's not like I'm losing anything," Ashlyn thought.

"Come on, I give you free massage. Quick, won't take long," he reiterated.

"Em, okay... If it's just a quick massage, I'll do it, I guess..." Ashlyn apprehensively agreed. The old man looked visibly elated as he heard her accept his offer.

"Come on, then. This way," he urged, pointing in the direction of the parlor and preceding her inside. Ashlyn cautiously scanned her surroundings before following him in.

As she entered, Ashlyn examined the interior of the massage parlor. There was a small reception desk on her right with several waiting chairs lined against the wall to her left. The room was filled with an aroma of some unknown incense. Though it seemed strong, it was oddly relaxing. Taking another glance, it seemed that there was no one else in here but her and this old Asian man. And the space seemed pretty old and dusty, adding to her uneasiness.

"Come, come! This way!" the old man called out to Ashlyn as he entered an open doorway with threads of hanging beads covering it. Shaking her head into focus, she nodded and followed him deeper into the parlor. Entering a small hallway that stretched from her left to right, she saw that several doors lined the wall in front of her. She deduced that these doors were probably other massage rooms.

The man called out to her from the end of the hall to her right, waving his hand for her to come his way. Ashlyn was still a little sketched out that she seemed to be the only one in this massage parlor. But since she was already here, she couldn't really back out now. So, letting out a sigh, Ashlyn made her way down the hall. The Asian man held the door open for her, and as she walked past him into the room, his eyes glanced down to her nicely shaped ass encapsulated in her tight black leggings and he licked his lips.

Once inside, he closed the door behind him and discreetly locked it. Meanwhile, Ashlyn scanned the small room. It was windowless and was only lit by a ceiling light and a few candles flickering on top of several shelves and tables along the walls. In the center of the room a comfy looking white massage table with a cushion hole for one's head stood a few feet off the floor.

"So what now?" Ashlyn asked, crossing her arms and turning around to face the Asian man.

"You can put your belongings over there," the old man said, pointing to a shelf with several cubbies. Ashlyn nodded and proceeded to store all her belongings in one of them. Once done, she turned to face the skinny-looking old man again.

"Before we get started, I am Goro Tanaka. But you may call me Mr. Tanaka," he introduced himself. Ashlyn nodded in response. "Your name?" he asked.

"Uh, it's Ashlyn," she answered, with a slightly nervous tone.

"Ohhh, Ashlyn! Very good name, very good!" Goro exclaimed. Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened at his attempt to flatter her.

"Eh, thank you... Nice to meet you I guess, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn awkwardly replied.

"Hajimemashite, Ashlyn," Goro greeted, bowing his head. Ashlyn looked visibly confused about what he had just said. Noticing her confused demeanor, he said, "It's Japanese for, nice to meet."

"Ohh, okay. Sorry, I don't really understand Japanese," Ashlyn replied, laughing uneasily. Goro just nodded and chuckled with her.

"But anyways, how does this work? Do I just lie on that table over there?" Ashlyn queried.

"Yes, yes. But first, you need to take off clothes," Goro explained. Ashlyn's eyes widened upon hearing this statement. She didn't want to be naked in front of this stranger!

"Um, I'm not sure if I want to do that," Ashlyn said with a concerned tone.

"No, no, it's okay! I cover you with towel!" Goro was quick to explain, not wanting to spook his new customer. Upon hearing this, Ashlyn relaxed slightly.

"Uh, okay. Can I just keep my underwear on?" Ashlyn nervously asked.

"Of course, of course!" Goro nodded. "You can get yourself ready over there," he directed, pointing at a small curtained-off section of the room. Ashlyn sighed and made her way into the small changing room.

Kicking her shoes off, Ashlyn stripped herself of her black leggings and socks, leaving her gray panties. She went to remove her white sports bra, but stopped midway up her boobs, remembering that she wasn't wearing anything else under it. She quickly pulled her sports bra back down her chest. Ashlyn did not want to be completely topless in front of a total stranger. Although she had heard that this was a somewhat common occurrence in certain massage parlors, she wasn't comfortable with the idea of exposing herself too much.

The caramel-skinned beauty was now wearing only her sports bra and panties. Undoing her silky curly hair, Ashlyn grabbed a medium-sized towel hanging on a rack next to her and wrapped it around her chest; the towel hung to her mid-thigh, providing her with some modesty. As she made her way back out of the changing room, Goro stood to attention. His heart raced, seeing that the young light-skinned woman was practically naked. But his attention was especially drawn towards her long exposed sexy legs.

"Go lie on table, stomach down for me, while I get things ready," Goro called out. Ashlyn nodded and climbed on top of the table. Crawling up, she lay down on her stomach and placed her face through the face port on the table. Ashlyn stared at the carpet floor awkwardly, waiting nervously for what was to come.

As she lay there, she heard Goro bustling around the room. Then, feeling him tugging at her towel, Ashlyn immediately pushed herself back up. "Mr. Tanaka, what are you doing?!" she gasped, glaring at him.

"Oh, fix towel, fix towel," Goro was quick to explain. Raising her eyebrow, she cautiously placed her face back down into the hole. The tugging on her towel continued. As Goro undid her towel from around her body, he prepared to lay it on top of her back. But before he did, he made sure to carefully hike the towel up as high up her body as he could without her noticing. It gave a good view of her long sexy toned legs and was folded up just enough so he could barely see her well-shaped cheeks. He licked his lips, as he hungrily took in the amazing view.

But Ashlyn noticed the towel hiking up her body. "Hey! What's going on back there?!" she said with an uneasy tone, trying to push herself up again. But Goro pressed her down again with a firm hand on her back.

"No worry, no worry! Your legs need massage. I can't have towel cover legs," Goro replied. Ashlyn just sighed and concluded that he was somewhat right. Though she still felt uncomfortable. Ashlyn wasn't really familiar with the whole massage parlor thing. Hell, this was the first time she had ever gotten a professional massage. So she wasn't used to being almost fully naked while being touched by a total stranger. She would have been a bit more comfortable if her masseuse had been a woman, but since it was a man, she was feeling anxious.

"Oh, okay..." Ashlyn muttered.

Getting some warm oil from one of the shelves, Goro poured it onto his hands. Rubbing his hands together to get them nice and slicked up, he started at Ashlyn's feet. She quivered, feeling his old wrinkly fingers pressing and kneading into her feet. As he massaged her, Ashlyn started to groan. Though his movements were somewhat painful since her foot muscles were still tight from her intense workout, it was also very relieving for her. At first, the feeling of him touching her made her body tense up, his technique was so rhythmic and professional. The way he pressed his fingers into her pressure points made her feel like she was in heaven. This caused Ashlyn to relax a bit more and lower her guard for the time being.

"So, you busy woman?" Goro asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, you can say I am," Ashlyn awkwardly responded. "I'm a nurse at the hospital nearby and I like to keep my body in shape."

"Ohh, work at hospital. Very good, very good. And keep body in shape, very good," Goro replied as he worked on her feet. "So, where you from?" Goro, queried, taking note of her beautiful caramel features.

"Where am I from? Well, I was born in the U.S., but my dad is from Puerto Rico and my mom is from here as well," Ashlyn explained, letting her guard down even more. Goro just hummed in response. "Em, may I ask where you are from? I haven't noticed this place before," she said, groaning in relief as he pressed his thumbs into the soles of her feet. Ashlyn really liked how well he was massaging her feet. "Oh, wow, that feels really nice, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn moaned.

"See, make you feel good, yes?" Goro replied. Ashlyn just hummed in response.

"But since you hear me speak Japanese, I'm from Japan," he explained. Ashlyn just rolled her eyes under the table. "Obviously, such a stupid question," she thought. "I born and raised in Kyoto. But move here recently," Goro continued, pressing his thumbs into the heels of her feet, causing her to groan even more.

"Well, that's nice. How are you liking America so far?" Ashlyn curiously asked.

"Oh, very good in America. Like it very much!" Goro answered.

Then, moving from her feet he slowly and methodically made his way up to her calves. Goro first tickled her calves with slow methodical movements. She felt a fizzing feeling course through her legs from her feet to her neck. He applied more pressure with his fingers, spreading oil all over her skin, soon adding his thumbs to massage deeper into her. He made long motions along the midsection between her calf muscles, then alternated those long strokes with kneading her calves. Goro spent a good amount of time making sure that her calves were completely relaxed. As he moved on up her legs, Ashlyn winced in discomfort as his oily fingers slid further up her exposed legs onto her thighs.

Goro was loving every second of this. He made sure to disguise some of his squeezes and groping of her legs with his massage movements. Ashlyn hardly noticed a thing. Pouring some more warm oil on her thighs, Goro began to rub it into her and lather her up more. He smirked seeing her caramel skin glistening with oil.

"Which leg?" Goro asked.

"The left," Ashlyn answered.

Nodding, Goro began to press his fingers up her left thigh and slowly slide up. "Augh! Ah!" Ashlyn groaned, feeling a sharp pang of pain shoot up her leg. God, it hurt, but in a good way.

"Okay?" Goro asked, stopping his movements.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm fine," Ashlyn quickly replied. Goro nodded again and continued massaging her leg, this time more delicately. Bearing down on her thigh with his thumbs, he began to make circular motions, which caused Ashlyn to groan even more. Although it hurt like hell, the pain was slowly subsiding more and more as he continued.

"Ah, Jesus," Ashlyn groaned again. She was dead focused on his efforts on her thigh. His fingers and palms drove deep into her thigh, massaging and releasing the tension on her hamstring. With her groans getting less and less frequent, Goro sensed that her pain was subsiding and he began to move on to other places.

"Does hamstring feel better now?" Goro asked.

"Wow, uh, yeah it does feel a whole lot better now, thank you," Ashlyn replied, moving her leg up and down the table with relative ease. She was amazed that he had actually fixed her up. Goro just hummed in acknowledgment and continued with her massage.

As his hands moved even higher up her thigh, Ashlyn tensed up again. But before she could object, Goro said, "Relax, relax. This part of massage. This will help make you feel better." Ashlyn just sighed and relaxed her body again. Goro kneaded up higher and higher, testing her boundaries. Reaching to her upper thigh just below her barely showing buttcheeks, he attempted to slide his hands up higher but, feeling her body tensing up again, he quickly pulled away.

As Ashlyn lay there with her eyes closed, she focused carefully on his hands. She had to admit that this old man really knew what he was doing. But each time he started massaging her upper thigh, she felt very uneasy about the placement of his hands. Goro was dangerously close to her cheek. Then her eyes widened as his fingers grazed past her inner thigh. At first she let it slide, assuming it might just be an accident, but then his fingers moved onto her inner thigh once again, a bit more definitely this time. Ashlyn couldn't help but wince in discomfort at how dangerous the massage was getting. Although, a small part of her strangely liked it...

"So, you marry?" Goro asked, trying to divert her focus from his kneading hands.

"Ah, em, yes... I- ah, damn, I am married," Ashlyn said in between groans, his inquiry reminding her of her less than desirable marriage.

"Ohh, very good, very good," Goro smiled, massaging deeper between her well oiled thighs, pressing his palms in right above her knee before gliding up her thigh ever so slightly, causing her to involuntarily moan.

Ashlyn wanted to say something, but he was making her leg feel so much better that she was reluctant to interrupt him. She wondered if this was just how massages went. Ashlyn didn't know any better; after all, this was the first time she'd received a professional massage. It made sense that a masseuse would touch legs, hips, thighs and such. Especially if it was a source of irritation for the 'patient'. So she decided to just bear with it. To Goro's delight, his bold testing of her boundaries was proving fruitful. Sensing that she was growing comfortable with the dangerous movements of his hand near her nether regions, he went deeper and deeper into her thigh. Ashlyn's groans evolved into small moans as he dipped his massaging fingers deeper.

Joko44
Joko44
326 Followers