Business Trip Sex: The PM Day 02

Story Info
Project Manager had my pussy on his daily to-do list.
2.9k words
4.31
8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm started buzzing at exactly 5 AM, waking me up from my deep slumber just in time to catch my husband and kids while they were having lunch. The jetlag combined with the wine and great sex with Bojan had me sleeping like a baby last night, and I was fully recharged for what I anticipate would be a long Monday. My husband was working from home while the kids are on school break, so we were able to talk and chat a bit while they enjoyed the meal my husband cooked. My husband felt bad that we couldn't do our usual phone sex since the time zone difference made it difficult for him to get some privacy at home. I laughed at his problem just to annoy him a bit, but I did promise to send him some nudes later to appease him.

After we ended the call, I got off the bed and went to the gym to get some adrenaline flowing to prepare for the day. I was able to do a 5 km. jog on the treadmill and lift some weights before I had to go back to my room to get ready for breakfast. After taking a warm shower and completing my daily skin regimen, I went on to choose my power outfit for the day. I chose to wear my white, almost see-through button-down shirt to pair with my tight black skirt. I had a pair of black lace thongs and bra underneath it, and since my bra was visible from my sheer top, I covered it up with my black business jacket. A nice pair of 4-inch heels capped of my attire. Of course, it took me a while dressing up as I snapped a few photos along the way, and I was pretty sure those pics will give him a hard on.

I was done before 7 AM which means I had time for breakfast since the shuttle we hired will arrive at 730 AM. I went down to the breakfast area of the hotel on the ground floor and saw Bojan already having a cup of coffee. I greeted him good morning and asked if I could join him on the table, and naturally he said yes but told me that another person from our team, Ralph, will also join us after he gets his food. Ralph flew in from the US and this would be the 2nd project I will be working with him on. I was relieved that he will join us for breakfast as it saves me the potential awkward moments with Bojan after our shagging session last night.

I went to get some fruits and yogurt as I usually eat light for breakfast, then I went back to the table to join Bojan and Ralph. We shook hands and gave each other the customary pecks on the cheeks before we sat down to eat. We had the usual small talks over breakfast, asking each other how they've been over the past few months and how their flight was coming to London, and that's where things got a bit interesting. Ralph, in a very excited and upbeat tone, started to share his "funny" story.

"Guys, you should listen to my story, this is a funny one!" Ralph started while Bojan and I were all ears.

"I arrived past 9PM last night, and after leaving my stuff in my room, I went to a small grocery store at the back of the hotel to get some beers and chips." Ralph continued.

"On my way back, I was on the walkway beside the hotel when I heard 3 guys, probably college dudes, talking about a couple they saw fucking by the window!" Ralph said with a very amused tone. At this point, I felt a bit uneasy but Bojan was cool as ice.

"They probably saw me smiling when I passed by, so they pulled me and pointed the window they were watching. I saw the lights were on and the drapes were open, but I couldn't see anyone fucking! They told me the girl the girl was taking it like a pro! Of course, they gave more details, but I won't share more in front of a lady!" Ralph said, looking towards me trying to contain his excitement.

My heart was pounding faster than when I had my morning jog as I got nervous from Ralph's story, but I managed to keep my cool and shift the topic of the discussion. I told Ralph that it was too bad he missed the "exciting" show but for sure we'll have a lot of more exciting stuff for the project the whole week. We all laughed and agreed, but my heart was still racing like crazy. When Ralph stood up to get his drink, Bojan gave me a naughty smile and said, "Hey pro!". I gave him a friendly kick on the shin and showed him my fist to show him what will hit him if he didn't stop. We both laughed and I started to relax, but I really felt relieved that Ralph didn't see me getting fucked by Bojan last night.

Our shuttle service arrived on time and we were off to the first day of week-long meetings on project requirements and plans. We were joined in the meeting by other members of the team, namely Bernice and Ally, as well as our project sponsor, Ron. We anticipated to have an intense day so we arranged to have snacks and lunch brought to our meeting room so we could save time from going out to get food. We called it a day at exactly 5 PM, and to commend everyone for the productive day, Ron invited us for dinner, his treat. We agreed to meet at 7 PM in a nice Italian restaurant near the hotel, which means we have a good 30 minutes to freshen up before dinner.

When we got to the hotel, we agreed to meet at 645 PM at the lobby before heading back to our rooms to relax a bit. The team shared the same lift so we all so which floors we were all staying -- Ralph and Bernice stayed on the 3rd, Ally was on the 4th, I was on the 5th and Bojan was at the 11th. When the lift stopped on my floor, I was surprised that Bojan alighted along with me. I told him that it wasn't his floor yet, but he just gave me a naughty smile and said, "We have 30 minutes!"

I was surprised since I had a list of things to do before dinner and getting fucked by Bojan wasn't one of them. I told him that he should go to his room as I had things to do, but he remained silent and continued walking with me to my room. Before entering my room, I once again told him that I had stuff to do, but instead of leaving, he pinned me against the door and started kissing me. I refused to kiss back at first, but he was persistent, and I eventually caved in. We kissed rather passionately and without regard for anyone who might pass by. I then felt Bojan's hand undoing my shirt's buttons, so I decided to unlock my door and bring this inside rather than to risk flashing my tits again to strangers.

When we got inside my room, Bojan wasted no time as he completely unbuttoned my shirt and undid the clasps of my bra to expose my tits. Before I could completely take my top off, he has already pushed me gently to the bed and had me go on all fours. As I knelt on the bed, Bojan hiked up my skirt to reveal my thong covered ass, then he pulled my thongs to the side and started running his finger along my moist slit. As he rubbed my labia and my clit, I could feel my cunt juices build up and eventually start flowing down my inner thighs. At this point, I already forgot the things I wanted to do, and I just wanted to get fucked.

After priming my pussy with his fingers, Bojan pressed his cock against my waiting hole and slowly entered me from behind until his whole rod was inside me. He started thrusting, slow and deep at first, then he eventually picked up the pace and started fucking me faster. He was fucking me good and deep, making my small tits sway wildly as they hung from below me. My once quiet room was now filled with my moans and the "fapping" sounds our groins were making from the pounding I was getting. From time to time, Bojan would slap my ass cheeks, and the stinging sensation made me hornier, so I started meeting his thrusts with my own. After a short while, I felt a strong, tingling sensation between my legs, then I eventually started shaking as I exploded into an orgasm. My hands and knees got weak, and I collapsed on the bed with my ass propped up still convulsing from my strong orgasm.

Bojan knew we didn't have a lot of time before we needed to go down to meet the team, so he helped me up to my feet and had me sit on the office desk by the corner of the room. He positioned himself between my legs and once again put his cock inside me. My pussy was still having spasms as he penetrated me, and I was moaning instantly as he resumed thrusting his dick inside my pussy. He then pinched both my nipples with just enough pressure to use it as leverage to drive his cock deeper into my cunt. I was screeching and panting like crazy as I felt another orgasm brewing, while Bojan just kept coming at me harder and harder.

"Fuuuccckk!!! I'm cuummmmiiiinnnnng!!!" I cried as I threw my head backwards and started shaking involuntarily with another orgasm. I tried to slow down Bojan by grabbing his arms tight, burying my nails on his skin, but I couldn't stop him from fucking me even harder. I was lost in all the pleasure and ecstasy until I heard Bojan groaning, and immediately after I felt him fill my pussy with his warm cum. I lay flat on the desk trying to catch my breath while he kept his cock inside me, squeezing out his cum down to the last drop inside my hole.

I lay on the desk almost motionless while Bojan started dressing up. When he was done, he handed me a warm, wet face towel so I could freshen up. When he told me that we only had 3 minutes before our meet up time, I panicked and just fixed my thong to cover my pussy and pulled down my skirt without even thinking of washing his jizz off my cunt. I put on my bra, shirt, and blazer before fixing myself to make sure I look neat and not have the freshly fucked vibe. I then asked him to go ahead while I retouched my lipstick so that we won't arrive at the same time at the lobby. I took a last look in the mirror to make sure I had no visible traces of sex before finally heading out to join the team.

I happened to share the lift with Ally and Bernice on the way down, and we saw Ralph, Bojan and Ron were already waiting for us. We all started walking to the dinner place so we won't lose our reservation, and I must say it was a bit challenging for me to walk fast with Bojan's cum dripping from my pussy and soaking my thongs. Half-way through our walk, Bojan moved beside me and whispered that he left his bag in my room as he was in a hurry and didn't have time to bring it up to his room. I told him to just get it later after dinner, and he just gave me a naughty smile before saying that he was looking forward to going to my room again. I gave him a friendly punch on the arm, but I think my smile gave away how I felt towards his comment.

Ron treated us to great Italian food for dinner paired with a few bottles of Nero d'Avola and Primitivo wines. We enjoyed having some light conversations that did not involve work as we all agreed to set aside any work topics for the next day when we resumed our sessions. We capped off dinner with nice gelato for dessert, before calling it a night. After Ron settled the bill, the team walked back to the hotel while Ron drove home in his nice Mercedes. When we got to the hotel, the 2 guys decided to have a stick of cigarette by the hotel lobby while all of us girls decided to go back to our room. As I walked into my room, I went straight to the bathroom to wash the jizz off my pussy, and I was surprised by how much cum was on the crotch of my thongs. I was about to wash my thongs to rid it of cum stains, but the bell rang, and I knew it was Bojan.

I pulled my skirt down and went to open the door without putting my thongs back on as I didn't want his cum to stick to my pussy again. I let Bojan in so he could get his stuff, but clearly he had other plans. He sat down on the small couch and pulled me by the arm until I was standing beside him. He then put his hand inside my skirt and was delighted to feel that I didn't have any panties on.

"Nice! I guess you were getting ready for another round?" he asked coyly.

"No! I was just washing your cum away from my panties when you disturbed me." I responded.

"Well, you can do that later, after I'm done with you!" he said as he started rubbing my clit with one hand while he zipped down his fly with his other hand. I helped him pull his trousers down to uncover his cock, then I hiked my skirt up and mounted him cowgirl style. He held his already hard cock straight up while I slowly positioned my pussy on top of it before slowing lowering myself down his cock. I rested my hands on his broad shoulder for support then I started gyrating on top of him, trying to rub my clit against his crotch every time I lowered myself down his cock.

When I felt my pussy get wetter, I picked up the pace and started humping Bojan faster. He was encouraging me to fuck him harder while his hands were busy undoing my shirt and my bra. It took only a few seconds before my bare tits were displayed in front of him. As I continued rocking up and down his cock, he started sucking on my stiff nipples. There were instances where he sucked too hard that it hurt, but he would follow that up with gentle licks which really tickled my nipples. I could say that he was having a grand time with my tits while I worked on his cock.

I continued riding Bojan's cock while he shifted back and forth from sucking my tits to kissing me on the lips. I liked how he made me take control and I was fucking him just hard enough for my pussy to feel filled and satisfied. After a few more minutes of riding him, I felt his legs tense up then he told me that he was about to cum. I continued humping on top of him until I felt another stream of warm cum spray inside my pussy. I sat steadily on top of him and had my pussy do some muscle control to squeeze his cock dry. When I felt his cock go limp, I stood up and pulled his cock out of my pussy, then I gave him a friendly peck on the cheeks and whispered that we should call it a night.

I handed him over his trousers and boxers as if to tell him it was time to leave. He didn't argue anymore since he already got what he wanted and went on to put his clothes back on. Once he was done, I handed him his bag before leading him out my room. Before stepping out, he gave each of my nipples a gentle suck and told me he just had to kiss them goodnight. I gave him a friendly tap on the head and told him to rest well and that we'll see each other at breakfast tomorrow.

As soon as Bojan left, I resumed washing my thongs then went straight to taking a nice, warm shower. I made sure to drain my pussy clean of his cum and scrubbed of any traces of dry cum on my crotch and my thighs. After drying myself up, I put on my black, lace negligee as I promised to give my husband a peep show in my morning when I call home. Before going to bed, I finished off the tasks I was planning to do earlier before Bojan decided to ruin my plans and fuck me. As I finished up a few reports and emails, I realized that I felt really sexy working with just my negligee and nothing underneath. As soon as I sent the last email I needed to send for the night, I went to bed ready to kick ass again the next day.