All Comments on 'Business Trip Transformation'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SIck

Your writing is progressively getting worse. Next thing you will be doing is sucking guys off too. Here is an idea for you wives screw around, they pay the consequences. Not this sissy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I have read this on a different site.

Didn't like it then still don't like it now. Okay so the couple saved thier marriage, well done them. The fact that they are now some sort of Dom/Sub swinger couple is beside the point. I read the start and the end this time that is the only ,by comparison, the good parts. You don't need the readers to tell you that the wife is aslut and husband a type of wimp, although you have cleverly turned the husband into some sort of Dom, but hey whatever floats your boat I you have written some good stories in your time on LIT and other sites. people of a certain type will love this story so you have your market.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Always something different

Not my favorite plot, but well done within the type of story that it represents. It was fairly clear to me from early on that 'James' was most likely Donna/Mary's husband, although there was a level of uncertainty when she would have phone conversations with him, asking about his fidelity while on trips. But the 'this is my first time' confessions was an indicator that this was a fantasy being played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I stopped reading on the first page, it was to bad

when a woman says or thinks, I dont suck my man but I want to suck this man, she says she has no love nor respect for her husband, and even worst she has no lust for him. No matter what is said or done from that point on the marriage is null and void. End of story. Fucking strangers in this day and time, even fucking friends without medical records is attempted suicide. You need to make the story relevant to this day and time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sicko

you need mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so how many read the last page

or the first intro for that matter. the author stated what type of story it is. O'course the plot twist at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Writing As Usual

But didn't like story much. I don't enjoy stories that have total sluts married or not, fucking a lot of guys is not my idea of saving a marriage, even if it's husbands idea. But all stories need to be different so write away, I'll read, this just wasn't my brand of beer.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Interesting and well written

It really is not my cup of cake but you warned me! It seems to underline the fact that our personalities are strongly influenced by the other people in contact with us and we can come cost to a direct confrontation internally about the outside world. The fact that Matt was James made it easier for me to accept the story.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Well written. You said at the opening that if one does not like slut wife or wimp husband stories, then don't waste time reading and posting irrelevant comments. Yet here are many of these people with their low scores and complaints that the story contained slut wives and wimp husbands. One person was so low as to admit your writing was good but didn't like the story because of this content. What's wrong with these people. Ignore them as I know you will. They are soooo irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick --BUT GREAT!

You have just confirmed that you are 1 great writer --"The Accident" is one of my favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The problem isn't the slut wife story

the problem is the total lack of respect for herself or her husband. I have no issue with a man or woman who is unhappy with their marriage; but fix it or end it or endure it. How can you claim to love your significant other when you are submitting yourself to someone else? You can't. That's what makes this story dumb. Not the slut wife, not the idiot husband.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
At first I didn't like the story, but WOW

I got into reading that she was being slutty with a stranger, having all of her holes plugged full and drinking cum by the quart. Then the sneaky author threw a curve ball at me and set me up for a great finish. I really loved the story and appreciate how it ended. Thanks for the wild ride on a special trip to sexy fantasy land. I hope that there will be more trips to enjoy soon.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
think writer

if this so right,why not do it in front of people in home town.it hard to tell a man who live a man life,about slut wife and wimp husband.it doen't wash.how you dress it up it still smells.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The plot twist

The plot twist didn't save the story. A wimp shithead husband and a total self serving piece of shit whore for a wife. If they were real I'd like to see them die of aids, if I could keep myself from killing them. Curious, quit writing, your stories get shittier all the time.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 15 years ago
Sorry

The only reason I read this story was because I like your others stories. What happened? Isn't there enough wimp authors now? Do you think we need more?

ryu77ryu77about 15 years ago
Too bad I saw the plot twist a mile away.

but it was good. It would have been more believable if James would have talked about "his" wife more, not just Slut Mary talking about her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yes

really not the best story. there is no way you can save a marriage by fucking around. and there is no way people who don't have sex over years just turn sex maniacs when they grow older, otherwise viagra would not exist for men and lube would not be invented for women after a certain age.

its note even logic. not everybody is a highlander who stays 30 for some 450 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your worst story since THE ASSIGNMENT

This is so bad its actually irrational.

<br></br>

<br></br>Towards the end the cunt whore wife says

<br></br>

<br></br>

<i>...If James showed up where I work I'd do whatever he wanted. If he showed up here I would follow his demands. I can't explain it Matt. Matthew, I love you. I really do. James... it's different but I love him too.</i>

<br></br>

<br></br>

so stupid wimp says

<br></br>

<br></br>

<i>" It appears that I've lost you to James then. I'd be holding you back. I have never looked at a picture of you where you looked so happy or so fulfilled as those right there. Where do we go from here?"</i>

<br></br>

and SHE`says

<br></br>

<br></br>

<i>"That is up to you Matt. Matthew. Matthew James Jones. I love you with all my heart. If you want to let James rule our marriage, then so be it...</i>

<br></br>

<br></br>

Its up to Matt?

<br></br>

<br></br>

worst story since that idiot Britease wrote NO WAY MARY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
interesting

As "Gagg Her" Magazine JUST PLAIN BOB is starting to move from writing, 1-2 pages, about eating other man's cum every day --- and "being proud of it" --- to writing decently well formed stories, CURIOUS2C is moving the other direction: <p>

Now she/he is writing total gibberish nonsense that is neither erotic nor story-driven; it's a piece that every other word is: You Slut! and the response is: Yes, yours only, from now on. But, please, allow me to suck other men once in while, My Lord God! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
multiple personalities

i don't know. 2 people in a problem marriage that play games while away from home. each may be entitled to a psychological diagnosis. if she was this slut, then was she before marriage, albeit not with him? he took her as virginal? a strange way to reach an accomodation, i think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep writing!! But this wasn't one of your best!

You are a good story teller, Curious2c! This just wasn't one of your better efforts. We'll look forward to the next story you write showing up on the board just the same anyway though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A different twist

No matter what you write it appears almost every author in this category is going to receive a number of scathing comments. I enjoyed this story and felt it was an 85 or 90. Dockside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Well Written Piece of Crap

All about credibility lost by typing one handed for the sicko's.<P>

Writers and men who pimp their wives to watch are no more than self cuckolds into male humiliation without any self respect.<P>

Don't come back and waste your talent and our time with another absurd, sick fetish like this writer.<P>

What were you thinking little sick one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
curious2c

Like many of the authors on this site, you are a hypocrit, and obiously you are a sad, emotionally weak person. You write a story, that you openly acknowledge is about a loveless, sick marriage, about hurt, paid, humiliation and mentally damaged people... you tell us not to complain. We have not right to complain. Ok, so if I get off on putting a small kitten on a microwave until it explodes, then ramming my dick in it's still warm guts... I should write about this and post it here?? NO YOU FUCKING LOSER! THIS IS A SITE FOR EROTICA! THE CATEGORY YOU POST IN IS "LOVING WIVES", so when you write something that is not about that... we call you what you are... A FUCKING ASSHOLE, as far as I'm concerned you are NO DIFFERENT than a child molester or rapist, you are a sick fuck that should be REMOVED from society. The fact that 10% of the other readers are also sad, sick fucks doesn't make you right you loser!

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreabout 15 years ago
The real sickos here...

... are the juvenile, moronic dimwits who post as anonymous. They display their inability to read, their immature understanding of stories and their slavish following of a bizarre dogma which prevents them comprehending anything more than crude stroke stories or 'torch the bitch' endings.</p>

<P>P.S. Sorry to the anonymous kids but I had to use some words that had more than two syllables.</P>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh Brother ! ! ! !

Lets hear it for Matt, aka James, letting other men fuck his wife in front of him and him pimping out his wife. Now lets hear it for Donna, aka Slut Mary, for going along with the sick idea of trying to get their marriage back together by becoming a slut, fucking other men, pulling a train and being pimped out by her husband. This Marriage is doomed to fail because, ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT and they have cheated on each other.

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
Should have left bad enough alone.

The story is still the same. Two adults who need to play juvenile games to connect? I can understand wigs, dress-ip, etc, but this? SHEESH?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
Here's what killed it for me in the story

<p>First we have:</p>

<p><i>That afternoon I called Matt in his hotel room and we talked. He was curious why I hadn't called last night so I just told him I had fallen asleep.</i></p>

<p>~snip~</p>

<p><i>Donna, are you feeling tempted to step out on me? I know that we've been having issues and all, but I could never accept you sneaking around behind my back, fucking some guy.</i></p>

<p>So through out the story you believe she's cheating on her husband and he's totally in the dark about it. Then you get to this part</p>

<p><i>Matt... why are you drunk? Why?"</p>

<p>"It was just supposed to be one little drink dear... then the next thing I knew I had a few more than one little drink. Guess I had a lot on my mind. You, me, us... all of it</i></p>

<p>So now the reader believes Matt knows about the cheating, but finds out and doesn't handle the knowledge well. Again, but then you come across this gem:</p>

<p><i>Matthew <b>James</b> Jones. I love you with all my heart. If you want to let James rule our marriage, then so be it. If you hate James then put him away and be Matt... I will accept whatever you want Matthew. Only because I love you did I allow James to put me where he did</i></p>

<p>Say WHAT?? This quickly went from two people having a problem with their marriage to two people in need of some good professional mental help. He turned his wife out and made her a slut and whore for people he didn't even know? And all the unprotected sex she was having and he couldn't wait to dive into that soup of god knows what she was creating between her legs from the past week? And it was only <b>After</b> they flew home that he was regretting? </p>

<p>And for the love of god if they were going to the same city why didn't they use the same flight and same hotel room if they were staying at the same hotel? I have yet to ever hear of a business getting upset for saving money on a hotel. But it was written in a way to deceive the reader into thinking the wife was enjoying being someone else's slut rather than her husbands. He had her give it up for a cab driver and a bell hop for god's sake. And then she got a little put out that he had sex with another man after countless hours of her having sex with men she didn't even know the "first" name of??</p>

<p>I like a lot of your stories, but this one really wasn't all that good >=(</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a shame

Jeez...why would a good writer like you dream up this kind of crap? Needing affairs to liven up the marriage would be believable, but going straight to this crazed slut is not! Nor the husband accepting it! I would expect this from a convict stuck in prison...but not from a normal person... You just went to far!

allsop72allsop72almost 15 years ago
all crap

get the catagory correct INTERRACIAL CRAP. Iexpected so much better from YOU allsop72

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Weird

Can't understand some authors and how they write a story involving marraige yet seem to know nothing about what constitutes marraige. Somehow they always miss love, honor, respect, loyalty, faith...and then promptly replace it all with dick, slut, whore, dumbass, etc. Shit, I think I'd weep if the day ever came where the common conception of marraige was little more than screwing anything that moves, and this story has no business in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WELL WRITTEN........

...I SHOULD NOT HAVE READ IT....WELL WRITTEN, BUT,...I HATE WIMP HUSBANDS....HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER UP TO A K-9...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Half way through and thoroughly disappointed

As others said already, typos, lousy grammar (seen, instead of saw) and lack of basic understanding of humanity. Author sets this up as normal "ok" marriage but husband is a selfish bastard to wife; that's not a happy marriage. Seems as if author just let mind go into free association, throwing in bits and pieces of his fantasies into the story line. The story line had potential but has been wasted by poor language use, stilted speech; meaning words used when writing, not conversational style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a Question of Wimpishness!

You made a big deal at the beginning of the story about your being tired of hearing that the husband was a wimp, etc. This is not about being a wimp at all. Rather, it is a ridiculous mish-mash of profound contradictions and convoluted egoism.<p>

Both parties started out as self-absorbed narcissists and built their whole marriage on those less than noble characteristics. Subsequently, they descended into their own hell of extreme selfishness. The ending was as juvenile as an ending can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This really is ad-nauseum

Pathetic, wimpish, and just plain sucks. You should have kept this under wraps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Much

The description of all her slut activities in detail was too long and repetitious. The good part is that the husband now has complete control of her activities.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

I liked this story because of the raw passion generated by Mary/Donna. She is caught in a uncontrollable lust and encouraged by James. This is role playing to an extreme and for me it works. Of course there are problems with this idea. They fuck just about everyone and there doesn't seem to be any concern about STDs. They are in a porn theater with a bunch of losers; God knows what they could have picked up there. Also, everyone they meet is a "nice" person who just wants to fuck. There are no drugs or dangerous people in their world. These issues are, of course, why this doesn't work well in the real world. BUT, back in Mary and Jame's world it does. They are both spreading their sexual wings with new partners and different types of sex. There is no cheating going on because they are both right there. Of course they are playing with emotional dynamite and they are both concerned about how things will work out later. But within the fantasy they are BOTH compelled to go on and do so enthusiastically. For the most part I liked the sex descriptions. They weren't overblown or silly with stupid gasping dialog. It was a HOT story. Also, no one was hurt. There was no deception expect what was mutually agreed upon (implicitly) to carry out the fantasy roles. Everyone in the story was happy with the outcome, even eventually Matt and Donna. If someone told me they were really going to play out something like this I'd say they were insane but the story about it was fun.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Extremely hot with a great twist

Perfect misdirection from the very beginning...glad I read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT GOOD!

It just didn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
curious2c

I am so glad I don't know anyone, actually, I can say that I've never even met anyone as fucked-up as you must be... you are a really sad and pathetic person to even have the ability to write such garbage. Pretending to hide behind it 'just being a story' is crap, and we all know it.. this came from your head. I hope to high heavan that you have not been involved in raising any children!

RealDocRealDocabout 13 years ago
almost

the writing was good but the theme stunk!!!!! You have done much better. This one was just too over the top. The first part of page one was really interesting, that was it for the story. I woud have given you a "0" but your pretty good writer usually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a Joke

The author, the storyline pathetic joke.Hope this ain't your day job

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Can't believe how quick some dummies are...

....to flash their ignorance, condemning a great and inventive writer based on one story. I think it failed to make the transition you were seeking to hook by just a bit, but that switch is a delicate one at best. And maybe with a reread it will seem smoother but thanks for trying a plot device that as yet hasn't been perfected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The other side

of our personalities we all try to hide from was shown brilliantly in this story. Thank you Curious2c

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't finish it

The only saving grace was the warning at the start, I failed to see the "love" in this loving wife story and as a result I gave no stars

As this is just one of three of your stories I have read I,ll give you the benefit of the doubt, I may be a little harsh as cuckolding stories aren't my cup of tea, tx for your effort though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha

" don't read this if you're going to write to me or make comments that I suck or that I'm a wimp or that the husband is or etc.etc. We know you don't like it and we really don't need to hear it ad-nauseum. " Damn, I feel cheated. Besides, saying it repeatedly may hell it to sink it more quickly and last longer.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I did not like this

no matter what it was trying to say.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Circling the Drain!

Really bad charactors but they go well with the bad plot !

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Interesting twist

I thought it was a typical slut/cuckold story but somethign kept me hanging on. I had to reread those few paragraphs before I got it.

As someone commented, I think we all have the slut fantasy buried inside us, men and women. Society teaches us to be otherwise and for good reason.

The one thing I didn't like was the interracial angle. I'm not racist by any means, but it seems to show up so much, and to such extremes, as a tool to show how degraded a white woman gets, that I feel it's disrespectful to blacks and whites.

Overall, I thought is was pretty good.

eviloneeviloneabout 12 years ago
Anonymous Comments

It's interesting to you see that almost all of the anonymous comments are bad reviews, and are written almost the same way.

It seems to me that someone is pissed off at you, and is flooding your comment page with negativity.

Granted, some of the comments of registered people are bad ones too, but the writing style is quite different on those.

My personal review:

I liked the story, although not the ending. The plot twist was not clear, I had to re-read it to understand it. Also, I just can't imagine a couple doing that.

I gave your story a 3, for the record.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a real man doesnt share his wife with anyone

Divorce you are both worthless.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
different

i gave this one a *****

Not because I agree with what they did, but because it was an interesting story, with a plot twist. A plot twist that i didnt see coming at all.

Well done.

For the record... i dont think that sharing your wife is a good idea... id sooner chop it off myself and eat it like a hotdog... Cheating should NEVER be tolerated.

That said.. they didnt cheat. They changed into an open relationship.... the author just did a great job shielding us readers from that til the very end.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

NOT WORTH RATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rating...

Minus 5 stars. -(*****)

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I don't understand

why people get upset at the willing cuck stories. Yea I get that they are sick but if the husband chooses that path at least he went into it with his eyes open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@oneshotone

People get upset because cuckolding is a fetish and belongs in that hub not loving wives. These sicko freaks have ruined the hub.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
True! Cuckoldry is a fetish...

...it annoys hell out of me that more than 75% of the stories here hold up that theme., Even more annoys me the fact that in spite of many complains Literotica just does not seem willing to change this situation and rather accepts that more and more readers go to other fites.

Customer care? Not here on Cuckerotica!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

@EgoTrixi

Not to mention none of the cuck stories ever get good ratings or get anywhere in this section HOF listings. The thing I just don't understand is why go to all the effort to write cuck stories and then post them in the section they will least be welcomed and scored so low?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very low score ! ! !

I believe a minus five will about do it for this trash ! ! !

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Interesting

Well written, but next time Coaster2 tells me that it is a cuck story, I will definitely believe him and pass it up. The ending was fascinating and the conception good.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Sorry

I wrote the wrong name for the author. It should have been curious2c!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

it was good , but could have been better

the fact there was no concern for STD

at the end he was going to let out slut mary

at what point does there marriage come apart

because of all the stuff and like a cheater they want more

of the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
straight male???? who are you kidding!

Sad thing is that you're probably kidding yourself. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh, well then

What a steaming turd of a story. So wife wants to be a slut and hates hubby. Why not tell him and get a divorce. All this dom/sub stuff is just horse shit for a slut wife and a dickless husband. Please write something interesting.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Check the Bed For Cum BEFORE You Lie in it,Next Time You're at the Holiday Inn!

After you get past the idea that this is pure fiction,and VERY Unlikely to really happen,it's kind of fun putting your own wife in the position of Donna/Mary and yourself as Matt/James. Highly unlikey that most wives have played the way Mary did during her trip.Just as unlikely that most husbands have orchestrated sex for their wives as James did.

Some very sexy,well-described scenes.

The revelation that James was really Matt could have been written better. It was a tad awkward and confusing.

The probability of Mary/Donna picking up a few STDs during those gangbangs was troubling.Guess a little artist license needs to be granted with that.

Over all,a sexy,though long read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fag author

Fagstory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your story sucked, and you and your "hubby" character are both wimps and pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
for what it's worth

You did warn readers in intro so i am not sure why those negative ones did not pay attention

Question? Wife is a serial cheater and you kno but cannot bring yourself to divorce her would you rather she kept running around behind your back or would you rather control her outings?

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has some details about real serial cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
read despite warning

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Refined elegant college instructor in Helena Montana-also granmother acts similar to heroine

Begs to be urinated on her clit, licks lover's butthole pleads to be spanked and called whore. HER OWN MOTHER CALLS HER SLUT

TATTOOS BREAT IMPLANTS AND PANTY SNIFFING HUSBAND WHO MUST LOVE THE CREAMY FILLINGS

PRETTY SURE YOU COULD WRITE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT HER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Germs

Welcome to dying a sick, disease ridden old woman.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I appreciated the warning.

To be honest, I am not sure why I read it despite the warning, perhaps it was because the first story that I read of yours was lessons in honesty squared and was curious2c (get it? I know, groan groan) what you would do with this.

So it would be rather stupid of me to go on about a pussy husband and cheating cunt and all that.

So, I will talk about the other stuff that made absolutely no damn sense at all.

And that is what Anonymous 08/11/16 has brought up. Basically just how stupid their actions, especially the complete moron matt.

I

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Doomed

They will both die of AIDS. Stupid people.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Awful

Just stupid.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
One thing

The one thing that cheaters don't consider is the repercussions of someone finding out and spreading the news gladly to the family of both; we all watch porn secretly and don't admit to watching it. What if one of the guys upload a session and manage a million hits a day, including probably from the relatives and friends; some of them may want to do it but not want to be known as doing it even with husband's blessing. The only way marriages can be saved is to make adultery a punishable offense; way too much lenience; she can divorce and go for the strange. Is familiarity and comfort so important compared to a man's honor? Why marry then, why take vows then? We may want to masturbate in public, but at least most of us don't, why? The good old, done-to-death cliche, morality and character. A semblance of these are still required to prevent us from going back to the age of neanderthals. At some point in time it is only logical that she refuses to be discreet, deliberately rubbing it in his face, knowing well she has him wrapped around her finger. What a pathetic life that must be, even it is just a story; what's the big deal with reconciling with a cheating wife, a faint hope that someday she will be by your bedside when you are dying? No way, past actions determine future. It is not alright to be bad, but it is much worse to be stupid. You die alone away; why suffer a cheating wife just because she lived with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

What the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't blame her

Husband is the one that set it all in motion.

Sooner or later family and friends WILL find out.

But it is their choice. Certainly WOULD NOT BE MINE

jon7377jon7377about 6 years ago
i'm confuse

so. if i red this story right, matt is also james. if thats correct, then it's not her fualt in any way shape and form. he turned her into slut-mary not donna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

What a great story. I can't believe that some readers don't get it.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Ok, I'm gonna guess it's mainly yanks who don't understand...

Mainly because you're all so damn fucking stupid. If you don't understand the story you need to go back to the ABC books. Try using that grey matter for more than choosing your next meal or what gun to buy.

Fucking dumbarses.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
HA HA HA.....

Yea we all be sooooooo dumb. Then how we go being the #1 fuckin best place in world drussie....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving wives?

It a pile of cuck shit where The wife can do everything because hunny is so pathetic that he accepts everything Even sucking her lovers cock. Literotica Needs a cuck section put this into fetish

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
three months later

They both start to feel sick, thought it was a touch of flu.....but tests came back HIV......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
S I C K E N I N G

REPULSIVE ....... STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same old, same old

stock LW defective male/cuck husband character and Martian Slut Ray struck wife character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Obvious

To me what was going on, both leaving at the same time for a business trip, both in the same checkout line. She meets a guy in the bar, gets picked up ends up doing all of the things she wouldn't do with her husband including the public gangbangs. Nothing to save in this marriage, they're already rotten on the inside, no need to wait any longer. Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!!

I guess readers didn't heed the author's warning at the beginning of this story. There are quite a few negative comments. I happened to have loved this story. It is role playing to the extreme. I didn't know that James and Matt are the same person until Curious2 outed him on the last page. What a great twist! This is a very erotic fuck story that transforms a failing marriage into something quite the opposite. They are going to have so much fun going forward. A 5 Star Rating and a Favorite.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Nothing good in this one. If I had read this one first, I wouldn't have read another story written by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your Wife is A PIG

Donna is a slut & Mat is cuck·old Run Mat Run

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent plot twist!

Extreme role playing done well.

She morphed from prude to slut to flexible.

I don't even care to guess why was so prudish for so long and suddenly was able to change. I guess she was unaware of her submissive nature. I was initially horrified at her near instantaneous change and transformation. The ending put a bow on that present, perhaps too neatly.

Loved it!

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 3 years ago

Reading the comments on this story, it is a good thing this story isn't a lawnmower with an applied warning label against sticking your food underneath the mower while it's running!

This is a good story: well-crafted and well-executed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one doesn't work well, despite the effort to be clever with the "twist", BUT...

it would be a shame if a reader decided not to read other stories by this author because of this one. Most of what he writes is quite good, and his story about the three Megans is brilliant.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Page 1

She wonders if he’s going to cheat on her? He would have said nothing if he was going to cheat. Bupid Stitch. Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the shittiest stores i have come across.What a load of crap. Will not read any more of this author's stories. Waste of time.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
OMG

What a complete load of CRAP!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Well crafted, nice twist, well told.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What a unique way to save a floundering marriage. She had it inside of her all along and he finally got to the point he had to see if it was really true. I wonder where they will end up. BTW, were those guys really his customers? Was James really the first blow job she gave as well as her first pussy eater? If so she made remarkable progress in a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Say what!?!

Turn your wife into a slut. Good game plan, considering women will always be able to get guys to screw them. Kinda like working your whole life to pay off your house. Then allowing skid row bums to use it as a flophouse. I hope he has some industrial strength meds available, to fight off whatever diseases she gives him. Maybe he can transition to cuck, after she can’t feel him, in her well worn cunt!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

I knew it. I gave the story of 5.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

What I read was...she is a slut filled with STDs. Yuck!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

And this earns a bigly nope. Gave me a LW headache and did nothing for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous