All Comments on 'Business Trip With Family Ch. 01'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Hopefully

The boys left her with a little gift that will cost hubby about 3/4 of a million bucks by the tine he pays for college. Maybe if a girl, he can pay for an extravagant wedding later too. lol

Very well done. When hubby insisted on a blowjob, and didn't pleasure his wife, that cinched my disgust for him.

I was about to become irate at her being unfaithful until her bastard of a husband had been taped in the motel with his secretary, and then cheated again when he his wife and the kids at the motel.

Her mom must have known what a no good son of a bitch her husband was too. She didn't begrudge her baby girl getting her nuts either. lol

Please tell some more of your adventures.

BTW, if both of the folks in the story are pretty much disgusted with each other, then divorce is a feasible alternative to then both having to fuck around on each other.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 19 years ago
hot

I'd like her to get prego too. Some anal / double penetration / then double anal by Sid and Jerome.

How bout she's on the phone with her kids when a frat bro slides a black 15 incher so far up her pussy that when he cums his sperm comes out her mouth and gushes all over the phone receiver.

"Mommy are you exercising?"

"Mommy it sounds like something is hurting you bad"

"Mommy what's that splashing sound?"

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
she found her prince

Hubby was taking her for granted but she was lucky to find a nice guy illegally taping guests who would not take her for granted but use her as a piece of meat for his entertainment. What a prince. It's a fairy-tale relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot and waiting for more

Your story whether true or fiction is very hot and I cann't wait to read more about your vacitions please hurry on to the next one I'm hard just thinking about what will be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Carry On

Good story. Have her get "taken" by more of the frat boys.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

Nice story enjoyed it. will the second chapter tell of the problems by the wife and hubby cheating. Will he now be happy with her because she has had sex with another man. or will he be mad.... its ok for me but not for you thing... keep up the good work.

tailletailleover 19 years ago
great submission to her desires

But don't the boys feel they missed out after receiving only oral?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story...check your grammar

Got me off.....

I'm no English professor, but watch your present and past tense. 'I stroked his cock.' and 'he cums on breast' probably shouldn't go together.

Also, was it a flashback story or a live action story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Business Trip With the Family whore.

I wish you had a Rate less than 1.Its a piece of shit.Just another nigger fucks white cheating lying slut/whore wife story,and a piss poor one at that.Where do you assholes come up with these stupid,dumb whimp husbands all the time?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Slut

Just another cheating slut.

Too bad she has NO idea what marriage vows entail.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Ruination

This story started as a "1000" out of a possible "100". The latter part of the frat house dropped it down to a "00". There could have been such a much more erotic ending, but you screwed it up with the niggah part.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Well, let's us see

Had to go with racial kick.

Everything she does is justified by her husbands infidelity.

The tension in cheating stories lies with the dichotomy of a lover cheating on a spouse. That has to mean one of them is faithful and deserves the readers concern. None here, so you needed the artificial kicks to justify writing a stroker.

I think I got that right. Too bad, it started out with a wife who loved her husband, ended up with a woman who didn't really give a damn about her husband. All she was interested in was getting off.

If she had loved her husband she would use the open line of communication she has with him and get things fixed. Instead she turns herself into a much worse slut and cheater than her husband. At least he has some idea who in hell he took to bed. This gal has absolutely no idea who or what is sticking things into her.

And we aren't even discussing her supposed love for her kids. Parents who love their kids care for more than their immediate safety. Both parents have cheated on the kids, too.

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
Well, she must have gotten it from her mom

This hot story had infidelity, interracial, initially unwilling, payback to cheating husband! A MUST READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not bad, but could have been real good

I appreciate the plot, could be real hot stuff, sadly it's a bit bumpy and the end is somewhat short cut and lacking fantasy.

Still not bad, I'm wondering about comments though, where readers bother to go through the whole stuff, merely to tear it to shreds.

Why don't these dickheads quit while they're ahead, or better still write a"much better story", so others have a chance to flame it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
STUPID BITCH

First of all she is the one that cheated first, and maybe the only one that cheated. She thaught that she heard a woman in the background while on the phone so she automatically thaught that her husband was fucking around on her. Slut thaught what she wanted to justify cheating on her husband and to keep doing it again. I hope that this story has some consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastik story

great storey, Builds you up a little at a time,I really liked it. That is something i would love my wife to do.Keep it up, great reading,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

she should get pregnant with the guys and let her husband help her raise it as their own. Maybe 2 or more kids just keep poping them out for her husband to raise as mom is there to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story - it reminds me of my wife not long after we were married.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!!

I loved it It got my cunt so wet !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty good

pretty good need to add more lesbianism though

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Great title

but with the grammar mistakes and the poor writing it became the rant of an unsatisfied woman who somehow got to be almost thirty without learning to communicate. Her husband is just as poor a communicator.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Bill has had a fascination of me going to bed with other men.

Obviously another queer's story so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ho, Ho, Ho

What happened when you told your mother you were moving in with her because Bill and the kids threw you out?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Did you really?

Did you feally write this story? Maybe because I can´t agree with the suggestion of a woman being forced and then claiming that it opened her eyes. What it should have opened her eyes to is that Jim doesn´t care about her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No more wife disrespecting her marriage and family stories please.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore beat him to the punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow you quickly learned a whole new world existed. What a monumental trip down lovers lane. I for one would love to here more about your vacations. delpw@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous