All Comments on 'Busted'

by Melody

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Good vivid hot story!

Great little fantasy!Certainly got me going!

Nice work!

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Well, but isn't there this line...

I could leave a story length comment on all the comments people have made about rape stories. Come to think of it, I'll just have to write something about it.

I thought this was a fun, sexy little story. I saw it as roleplaying, not as an honest to god rape. And I didn't miss the part where she hesitates at the start of his spanking her, and he nods to reasure that he will stop if she asks him to.

I read it as a kinky game of, ohhhh, pretend to make me do things I shouldn't want to, and I'll pretend to fight.

Safe, sane, consensual fun between two adults who obviously had a great time.

Whoops, sorry so long, just wanted to make those points.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading and voting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

I liked it because I have been in a similar situation with such a woman described. My tastes run to long and lean, but in the presence of a voluptuos, wanton lady, you cannot hold back. Unlike the little china dolls that break, you can unleash your lust and strength on such a woman. You and she both want and need it that way.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Just another rape tale

Men don't rape--Spoiled brats do

Marilyn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous