Busted by Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week, I initiated a text conversation with Janna. It went back to how our previous ones were. Though neither of us mentioned the scrapbook, I was positive that Eva passed on my message to my ex-wife. This continued right up to the week of Aiden's graduation.

I was no longer feeling anxious about seeing Janna in person, in fact, I missed her. You forget how a spouse is more than a lover, but also your best friend. That was who I was connecting to in our text messages: that fun, witty, caring side of Janna. With all my attempts to find work still unsuccessful, I was really starting to think I made a huge mistake four years ago. Not the decision to divorce Janna, I still thought I did the right thing after the line she crossed. But quitting a job I loved and was really successful at, as well as moving two hours away from my children just to not be in the same city - which wasn't exactly a small town - as my ex. Those months texting showed me that if I had made the attempt, I could probably have co-existed in the same area as Janna. I knew full well, if I had lived in the same city, Janna definitely would've allowed me a lot more visits with the children. For four years, four long years, I missed all that time from their lives that I'm sure those scrapbooks only touched the surface of, and all I got out of it was four years in a job I hated and now unemployment.

Mom had a couple of bad days just before graduation, and I was really worrying about her not being able to attend. Dad looked as worn out and upset as I'd ever seen him. Some of my problems seemed so small, when he was about to lose the love of his life of close to forty-five years. Luckily, she felt a lot better the day before we drove to Keypid in separate vehicles, so our plan to keep it quiet until the kids' summer vacation was still on.

The plan for the graduation, which I learned my mom and Janna had discussed before I even agreed to go, was my parents and I arrived the night before ceremony. We'd stay at a hotel and then all of us would go for brunch the next day before the event. After the ceremony, we'd have a big barbeque and then the kids would come to the hotel to take advantage of the waterslide, and then the following day we'd take them back to my parents for their two months with me. The weird thing, I was more anxious about being in the house where I lived nearly a decade with my family than seeing Janna after four years.

It was surreal being in Keypid for the first time in over four years. Driving past Charles Francis Community College on the way to the hotel was almost a slap in the face for me. There, I was a director, a respected member of executive leadership. After working for years in a position that paid worse than people that I used to be in charge of, I was still unemployed with no good job prospects..

It was about eight in the evening when we arrived, and my parents just wanted to call it an early night. Mom's cancer was hard on both of them, and I knew 'playing healthy' over the next couple of days was going to take a lot out of her. I debated about reaching out to some of my old friends, who unfortunately had been 'our' (as in Janna and my) friends so I cut off contact with them. I was adding that to another life choice regret from the past four years.

I was sure most of my old friends or their wives saw the illicit pictures I posted on Janna's social media. If they were to pick sides, a majority would've probably been on my side. Of course, with everything so fresh, I hadn't thought like that. They were married to friends of Janna, and I wanted absolutely no connection to anything Janna and ghosted them all. I decided to not reach out that night, but made a mental note to try to reconnect that summer through social media.

In the end, I watched mindless television in my room until ten. I then undressed down to my boxers and planned to watch some more mindless television, maybe jerk off to some porn, and then go to sleep. However, my plan was interrupted by a knock on my door.

Because of the hotel being almost full due to a ball tournament, my parents were in a room on a different floor, so I opened the door expecting it to be my dad. It was Janna bawling her eyes out. If I saw her in a crowded room, I might not have recognized her. Her hair was its natural dark brown color and cut to just above her shoulder, which suited her very well. She was wearing glasses, which she'd hardly ever used when we were married. In her leggings and an over-sized t-shirt, she looked thinner - especially in the breast area. Her face did look older, but no less attractive, even though her makeup was smeared and her mouth was in a grimace as she loudly cried.

I opened my mouth, but didn't get a chance to say anything. Janna rushed forward and gave me a big hug, pushing us both back into the room as the door closed behind us.

"Oh my God, Todd, I just heard about Mary," Janna sobbed into my shoulder as her body clung tightly against mine. "I can't believe she's going to die."

Instinctively, I held her. I wasn't thinking this was the first time I'd seen her in person since the night she cheated. I was thinking, this was Janna, and she needed to be held because she just learned my mother was dying.

"I'm so fucking sorry Todd," she said in between blubbering, "I can't imagine what you and Jonah are going through. She's always a mother to me, I don't want to lose her too."

I didn't say anything and just held her and tried not to cry as well. Now, this seemed like a very asexual moment and I never in my wildest dreams thought of any romantic interactions with Janna after what she'd done. However, feeling her warm body pressed against mine, wearing only a pair of boxers, with her hard nipples pressing into my naked chest, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. While she wasn't wearing any perfume that I could tell, Janna still smelled like Janna. It was her natural scent that I used to wake up smelling, which at least a couple times a week during our marriage would lead to sex. I started to get an erection and realizing that this couldn't be a more inappropriate time to get one, I tried to get my mind to stop it. Of course, that just made it worse. With how long Janna's legs were, I soon was fully erect pressing right against her groin.

Janna didn't say anything, but there was no way she couldn't notice. She kept hugging me tightly with her head on my shoulder and just shifted her body a bit. Of course, that friction felt good on my cock and it twitched a bit. A couple seconds later she did it again, and my cock twitched again. The first time, I was sure she was trying to reposition herself so that I wouldn't poke her pussy. The second time, it almost seemed like she was trying to grind herself against me. I figured with the shock of seeing her after all these years, I was not seeing things clearly. That theory went out the window when Janna's arms went from around my back, to one on the small of my back while the other reached down to grab me through my boxers.

She raised her head and I leaned down to kiss her, gently holding her neck while my other hand reached to cup her taunt ass. It seemed firmer than I remembered - definitely better than any of the bar bimbos I'd been with. We kissed fiercely with full tongue for a moment as Janna reached under my waistband to touch my bare cock with her hand. I groaned quickly in her mouth as she broke the kiss and dropped right to her knees.

Over the years that we were together, I'd gotten plenty of blowjobs from Janna. This wasn't like any other time I could remember. She was attacking my cock, and it actually hurt a bit at times as Janna tightly stroked it while she, no other words for it, fucked me with her mouth. She bobbed with a twist, alternating sucking my cock to vigorously licking the tip.

"I'm going to cum..." were the first words out of my mouth since she'd knocked on my door.

Janna took my announcement as a cue to switch from stroking to gently playing with my balls, which led to me cumming so hard that I shuddered a bit. She paused to swallow, and then gently started up again. I gently tapped her shoulder and she stopped.

As she got up from her knees, giving me a nervous look, I grabbed her by the hips and pushed her down onto the end of the bed. I removed my boxers as I dropped to my knees. Janna was already tugging down her leggings and green cotton panties. I reached and pulled them all the way down, enjoying how her tone smooth legs felt. She always had nice legs, which was the second thing I noticed besides her big tits, but they were now as toned as those dancers you see on any reality show.

Her pussy had always been either shaved or waxed. Now, Janna had a full dark bush that was shaped into a trimmed triangle. From where I was, I could see up her shirt past her navel to see her tummy was also now toned. No wonder my Dad was staring having seen her in a bikini.

Once her flip-flops and leggings were off, Janna spread her legs and leaned back as I lowered my head between her legs. I could smell how turned on she was before my mouth was on her pussy. She was so wet, and I enjoyed tasting her as I alternated licking and sucking on her folds. I inserted a finger and was surprised by how tight she was. I kept licking while wiggling my one finger, until I was able to get a second one in with a loud gasp of pleasure from Janna.

"Enough, fuck me please. I want to cum with your cock inside me," Janna pleaded.

I stood with her still on the edge of the bed all spread out. Her shirt was pulled up to reveal those perfect breasts, which I was sure looked smaller than I remembered. I guided my rejuvenated cock inside her, and it was definitely the tightest pussy I could ever remember being in, even before we'd gotten married. I grabbed Janna's hips and started pumping. I felt a little self-conscious that my beer gut, which wasn't around the last time I fucked her, was slapping against her along with my hips against hers.

"Yes, fuck me hard..." moaned Janna and she stared at me with a wide-eyed look of pleasure.

I obliged, fucking her as hard as I could so the bed creaking was as loud as the flesh slapping against each other. She was so tight and wet, I knew I wasn't going to last long. However, just as I was getting close, Janna's eyes closed and I felt her squirm under me as she came. That was all for me, as I held my cock as deep in her as I could go and filled her pussy with a loud grunt. I pulled out right away, and Janna jumped up without a word and headed to the bathroom.

I was still standing alone with my dripping spent cock, trying to process what had just happened. Seeing the time, probably no more than fifteen minutes had passed since she walked in, but it felt longer.

Janna walked out of the bathroom in just her shirt and handed me a face towel. "Here, I guess you might want to clean up. You got me all over your face."

"Thanks," I said taking the towel and heading to the bathroom.

As I started to clean myself, I heard Janna leave the room without a word. After, I went to bed, shaking my head, trying to figure out what had just happened and how I felt about it. One thing, even for being a real fast quickie, that was probably still the best fuck I'd had since Janna and I split up. I thought her body was amazing before, but now, wow! I was surprised that she still seemed attracted to me with the extra weight I was carrying. Before I fell asleep, I rationalized we were both upset and it just happened, and I shouldn't read too much into it.

I woke up to see Janna had sent me a text about an hour after she left the room.

Todd, I really hope you don't think I went there to seduce you tonight. However, I really did need that - the hug and what happened after -thank you. We don't have to mention that ever again but I really hope we can talk. Really talk about how things ended. Mary and Jonah can go for brunch with the kids if you can come here. I'll have coffee and pancakes for us. If you don't want to, I understand. Please let me know when you see this - no matter the time.

I took a breath and replied. Okay. What time?

When I met my parents in the hotel cafe for coffee that morning, neither were surprised that they'd be eating with their grandchildren while I was going to meet Janna. I had a feeling this was the plan my mom was hoping for all along. Before they left to grab Aiden and Eva, my mom warned me that she told Janna the night before about her cancer. I think I deserved an Oscar for how surprised I acted at her revelation. I wasn't about to share what happened in my hotel room the previous night, especially when I was still unsure how I felt about it.

After giving my parents a twenty-minute head start, I texted Janna that I was on my way. As I mentioned before, I was more anxious about going to my old home than I had been to see Janna in person. So many memories to possibly trigger things.

As I pulled up, I was surprised how the exterior of the house, and neighborhood in general, had hardly changed since I drove away that night. I kept telling myself that this was about co-existing and moving forward and not remarrying.

I knocked on the door of the house I'd lived in for many years. Janna came and opened it, looking slightly annoyed it was me knocking. She was dressed nice, but casual, in capris jeans and a white blouse. She also had her glasses on again and wasn't wearing any make-up.

"Jesus, Todd, why were you knocking? It's your house," she said and quickly left heading back to the kitchen, where it sounded like she was still cooking.

"Not according to our divorce settlement it's not," I called out, half trying to be a little funny and half being an asshole. I blame my mixed feelings on the whole situation.

"Like that should matter," Janna called back, "I never even changed the locks. I still consider this our house, even if you no longer live here. You can come and go as you please, seriously."

I walked into the kitchen where Janna had a lovely spread of bacon, fruit, and was finishing a couple of pancakes. No offense to my mother, but Janna was in another league when it came to cooking. Add that to the list of things I missed.

"I'll take the burnt one caused by your knocking," Janna announced handing me a plate with a couple fresh pancakes. "Help yourself to toppings and bacon. The coffee is ready- still take it black?"

We sat down to eat and made small talk about the kids while we ate - almost like our texting except in person.

At one point, I commented on her plate, "No bacon for you?" Crispy bacon was a staple of my ex-wife's weekend breakfasts.

Janna smiled. "Not for a long time. I'm a vegetarian now. One of a few lifestyle changes I made when my life went to complete shit."

"Oh?" I said, not realizing anything happened to her besides us separating. "I never knew things got bad for you."

She rolled her eyes and half-laughed. "Probably the same as you. Todd, you and I ending, our marriage after so many years. My life went to shit when I lost you. Now, it feels like we're both going to lose a parent."

"Oh," I said lamely.

"I guess I better start, or we'll run out of time," Janna said taking a deep breath, "Todd, I know I've said it before, but I am so terribly sorry for what I did that night. Yes, I was drunk, but that's no excuse. I was sober when I agreed to go out with Jayleen - one night for old times' sake, and knew you wouldn't have approved of what I was doing before I got drunk enough to lose control. I know my actions hurt you deeply and don't blame you at all for how you reacted - posting those pictures, divorcing me, leaving town and not talking to me for so long. I deserved all of that."

I was quiet for a moment and then said, "Was that the only time?"

"That I had sex with someone else while we were a couple? Yes," Janna said, "And the only time that I lied and snuck out to do something with Jayleen. A couple of us girls did go dancing there for a hour or so after one crop - that's actually where I saw Jayleen and we reconnected - exchanging phone numbers. That night, I just had a few drinks and only danced with the girls from the crop."

I just nodded. The Janna that I married didn't lie often and was a terrible liar when she did. Her explanation did fit with the texts I read, I believed she only went out with Jayleen the one time.

"But..." Janna started as her eyes teared up a bit, "That wasn't the first time I fooled around. Back early in our marriage when I was going out with Jayeen, I was planning to stop going out even before you demanded it. One night, I was really drunk, and she encouraged me to flirt with this one guy who was buying us both shots. While we made out in the corner of the club, he got his hands in my panties and a finger inside me. When he asked me to go out to his car, I realized what I was doing and stopped it."

My jaw dropped a bit. I couldn't believe what she was sharing with me. I didn't know what to say.

Janna wiped her eyes and shrugged. "I guess I was stupid enough to not learn from my mistake the first time, but I certainly learned the second time. You leaving me was a big wake up call. I quit drinking altogether, among other changes to improve myself."

I took a moment, as she was obviously pausing for me to respond. All I could think of to say was, "Why did you do it? I mean, I thought I was good enough for you. I know I don't look so special now, but I thought when we were married..."

"Todd," Janna interrupted, "You did nothing wrong, and I think you look just as sexy as you did when I first met you. Maybe more distinguished with that touch of white in your beard. I felt insecure about myself, and like a selfish stupid bitch was trying to reclaim some of my youth. I didn't plan to do anything but drink and flirt. Next thing I know, a guy who wasn't even that attractive is fucking me in a dirty smelly john. I just wanted him to finish so I could crawl somewhere and cry for how much I fucked up. Any sounds you heard were for his benefit, not because I enjoyed it. Even if you never found out, I would've hated myself for what I did. Like I said, knowing I hurt you made me hate myself even more."

I took a breath. "Thank you for saying that. That doesn't explain why you basically took my kids and my house away from me in the divorce, if you were so contrite."

Janna shook her head. "I was so angry because you wouldn't talk to me and announced to the world what I did by putting those pictures on the web. You know if you did that today you'd be charged? My lawyer said what I could get - even with proof of me cheating - because the courts favored the mother. I agreed hoping maybe you'd agree to counseling instead."

"If that happened today, you know I probably could've gotten custody?"

Janna chuckled. "Yeah, a lot has changed in four years, hasn't it? Well, I wanted the kids to still have a house and everything, so your payments mostly go to them. I didn't follow the custody schedule the judge made, and will let you have them as much as you want. It's just hard sometimes with us living in different cities and with them having so many activities. I do want them to have you in their lives - you are an amazing father."

"You have done an amazing job, I never doubted you as a mother," I replied, "and I really appreciate the scrapbooks you made for me."

Janna raised her eyebrow. "Yes, Eva told me that she told you to thank me in person - when you were snooping about my love life."

"I wasn't snooping," I said blushing a bit. "I was just surprised you weren't seeing anyone."

"Don't apologize, I once had a wonderful husband and haven't met anyone who comes close, so why bother replacing him. Besides, I fully admit to doing a lot of snooping about you - with the kids and Mary." At the mention of my mother's name, she started tearing up again.