Busted by Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meant the last bit as pointing out my faults, but could see by the look on her face, it upset her. I forgot for a moment that the last time she saw me, I was ready to take home one of those half-decent women.

"You shouldn't feel bad for that. We weren't married," Janna said in a soft voice. "When I saw you in the bar, obviously about to hook up with that slut, my first thought was, 'she's nowhere near as pretty as me. How would he have her when he could have me?' I thought it was pretty obvious I was still willing to have no-strings sex, no matter what I said. Then, I realized how hurt I felt in that moment was probably only a fraction of how you felt when you saw me getting fucked by that sleazebag. I think that's why what you said upset me like it did. Okay, part of why I gave you space was that I was scared you'd talk to me like that again. I don't think I could handle it."

This time, I reached and touched her hand. "Janna, like I said in my note, most of what I said that night was a lie. It was completely unfair to blame you for Mom and Dad, even if we'd still been married they could've been driving that day. Yes, I had sex with a number of women, but none were close to being in your league. Our two nights together after all these years, was by far the best sex I've had since that time we snuck home and took an extended lunch."

"I forgot about that." Janna giggled and blushed. "I don't need all the details, but did you do things with those women that we never did?"

I nodded. "Yes, but nothing that I would really want to do again."

Janna smiled slightly. "Okay. I didn't even have oral sex with any of my lovers. It was kiss, grope, and doggy with a condom, and then leave. Not even one orgasm. I think I just needed the physical connection with someone and then once it started, I knew it wasn't enough and faked an orgasm. You've been my first lover in over a year."

I raised my eyebrows. "No orgasms, really? Even with Mr. Three times?"

Janna giggled again. "Especially with Mr. Three times. I can't believe I did him twice, never mind three times. So, I guess, I'm like you - what we did was by far the best sex for me since we were married. You still know all the right buttons to push, and I'm not kidding, you've gotten even more attractive. You still have the same kind heart, a bit of a temper, and are more sensitive than you like people to know. Todd, sorry, but I still think you are the man I fell in love with. The man that I'm still trying to make up for my sin years later, because I still love you. Holding you after those amazing sessions felt right because of that. I didn't want to ever leave your arms, like I didn't when I first decided I wanted to marry you."

"You aren't the same woman. You're better," I said holding her hand. "You're sexier, more independent and confident. I can't say enough how amazing a single mother you are, and you're someone that I'm confident would never cheat on someone they love again."

"Todd, that's only because I already did and it cost me everything." Janna had tears in her eyes. "And I've regretted it every minute since."

Making her cry at that moment definitely wasn't my intention, so I cleared my throat. "So, Ms. Christian, besides not drinking anymore, yoga, scrapbooking, becoming a vegetarian, and now working at the college, what can you tell me about yourself?" I said trying to change the topics, still holding her hand. "Like the tattoos, I never imagined you getting one never mind three. I assume the two on your hip are for the kids, but what's the one under your left arm. The writing was too small for me to read it clearly. It didn't seem to be in English."

"That one is actually the first one I got, about three months after our divorce was finalized. It's in Latin and says, esto fidelis usque ad ipsum solum, which means 'be faithful to him alone.'" Janna gave my hand a squeeze and said softly, "That saying means a lot to me because I still carry a lot of guilt for hurting my ex-husband due to my stupid actions. I guess initially I wanted punishment by basically marking myself as an adulteress. In the end, I figured that saying was better than a scarlet letter and would still be a reminder of what I did. Thinking about it hurts because I am still in love with him. I want to try and get along with him, mostly for our kids' sake, but also because I miss him so much. Besides being the perfect lover, he was also my best friend and I just wish I could go back and time and slap the shit out of myself before I agreed to go out drinking with that bitch, Jayleen."

"Going back in time isn't possible. What happened did happen," I said and took a breath. "I still say we are not the same people we were when we were married, but I'd like the opportunity to get to know the person you are now better."

Janna's eyes got wide. "Do you mean like on a date?"

I shrugged and looked down at our hands holding on to each other. "Isn't that what this is? I thought it has a getting to know each other vibe."

Janna started to cry. "Oh, Todd."

"I mean dating, taking things slow and we might have to address the past more - I don't know how over that I am." I sighed. "I'm still finding my own place to live and want to take things slow."

"If that means no sex, sorry but the answer's no," Janna blurted out. "I will not start a relationship with you if we can't make love right away. I've gone without for far too long and am already on my third Hitachi Wand, and you are all I think about lately when I use it."

I was speechless for a moment and then said, "I...uh...I meant maybe no sleepovers and no getting the kid's hopes up. I don't want hard feelings if we do find that things don't work out."

"Well, besides continuing to spoil you rotten with my cooking..." Janna leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I plan to suck your cock dry, then fuck your brains out, then suck you off so we can do it all again, and repeat until we can no longer walk. I'm also willing to try anything you want in the bedroom, apart from involving other people. Whatever I can do so you'll want to stay with me forever."

I let my hand run along the outside of her calf, up past her knee as I whispered back, "And when do you plan to do this?"

"Every opportunity I get, but let's start at your place as soon as we can get there. I'm so wet, my panties are getting really uncomfortable"

Over the next nine months, Janna tried to do exactly what she promised - both the food and the sex. If it sounds like a fairy tale, it wasn't. I still occasionally flashed back to what happened in that bathroom, and accused her on a couple of occasions of fucking some other guy - like her boss, Mark. Janna handled my mood swings with the patience of a saint. Instead of getting defensive or calling me paranoid, she'd let me have my tantrum and then start a discussion of what she could do so I wouldn't have a reason not to trust her. Even though I didn't suggest it, one thing she did after my first episode was she stopped going out socially without me. Janna becoming really good friends with Debra helped this because we started doing a lot of things with her and her husband, Matt. Matt was a little older than me, but we had a lot in common - including at times being a little jealous of our sexy wives interacting with guys at work. All four of us became close and spent a lot of time together, which worked out since I lost Debra as an employee after only six months. She was working with IT to get her foot in the door at the college while she wrapped up her graduate work. Dr. Debra Fields left me to join the Science faculty.

As discrete as we tried to keep things, I'm sure it was only a few weeks before Eva and Aiden figured out that Janna and I were dating each other. It was weird to hear Eva refer to her mother as my girlfriend, but that's what Janna was. Speaking of my kids, that first meeting since I left them alone at my parents was hard - with a lot of tears and hugs. I was right in thinking my actions that night had both thinking I didn't want them around anymore. I couldn't blame them since Aiden's graduation was the only thing I'd made an effort to attend while he was at his mother's. They didn't understand it was because of Janna. I guess Janna sat both down and fully took blame for that and discretely explained it was her cheating, not drinking, that ended our marriage. That was just another one of the hoops that Janna was jumping though to keep her word of making sure she never lost me again. Even though I now officially had joint custody, we never really discussed visitation rights because I was spending so much time at the house. I also never bought my own place, and just kept my rental, which was where Janna and I used for our more vigorous sex sessions.

As we lay on my bed naked, after one of those sessions, we were both catching our breath while Janna gently caressed my spent cock.

I let my hand return the caress on her bare ass and said with a sigh, "I'm going to miss this place. You're nowhere near as vocal when we're in your bed."

"Well maybe that's because you don't fuck nearly as hard there, like you're afraid the bed will break," Janna teased back.

"I'm worried more about creaking than breaking."

Janna giggled. "I think the kids know what it means when you're there when they wake up. Hiding the creaks doesn't make it any less gross for them. So, I'll be more vocal if you fuck me harder at my place, deal?"

After we both laughed, Janna moved up to snuggle against me. It was a work night, so she would be leaving soon to get some sleep.

"Todd, what do you mean about missing this place?" Janna asked in her curious tone, "Do you have to move, or did you find a place to buy?"

"Not exactly," I said as I reached to open the nightstand. I'd made sure the lubricant was waiting on top so there was no need to open the drawer before that moment. "I was hoping there would be no need to keep this place."

When she saw her rings in my hand, she broke out crying. "Todd, when did you grab those? I didn't think anyone knew where I hid them in my lingerie drawer."

Janna blushed beat red, possibly because of what else she hid in that drawer. Her collection of sex toys - including a buttplug - that she amassed during our years apart was impressive.

I just smiled and said, "I debated about getting you new ones. I still can, but these rings had special meaning before I even popped the question the first time."

Janna kissed me hard and then put on her old engagement and wedding ring, which had been fused together after our wedding.

She spoke in a rapid excited voice, "Todd, will you marry me? This weekend at city hall. I'm sure Deb and Matt will be witnesses."

"Hey, that's my line," I said laughing as she squeezed me so hard as she kissed all over my face.

"Bullshit, I ended our first marriage, so it's my turn to propose. Say yes. Say you'll be coming to spend every night with me as soon as possible. I can't wait to never sleep alone again."

"Yes, I already gave notice and started packing," I said reaching to touch her face. "Janna Christian, yes, I will marry you. I love you even more than when I first proposed and know this time it will last."

The End

******************

As I said in the preface, the majority of this story are based on true events told to me by an anonymous reader on this site. The names, places and careers were changed, but the main events of this story - including the tattoos - were as I was told right up to the confrontation in the bar. That's where fiction and realty diverge, leaving someone with a lot of regret. I hope she gets some comfort from this. If you're reading this and think what happened to Todd up to the bar scene is about you, I think someone would really appreciating you reaching out so she can apologize and get some closure.