All Comments on 'Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 04'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO HOT BUT WAHT IS IT

i LOVE THE STORY, ITS GOT SOME HOT TRANSEXUAL SEX, INCEST, GROUP SEX, BASICALLY CUCKOLDING kEEP IT CUMMING!!!!!!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous And Better Than Expected...

...And Sooo hot! Wonderfully written story that just keeps gettin' better n' better! Now the hired help are gonna get involved? Doncha just know it! Whew, can't get a breath between paragraphs. Thank you for sharing this bunch a' coconuts with us, and puullleeease write more about these girls and gurls! ...anon... cuckolding? Really? <sigh>...

chimpeechimpeealmost 11 years ago
ISLAND OF SEX

WHAT A WONDERFUL ISLAND TO BE ON AND ONE NIGHT GONE ARE LANA AND JACOB READY TO BE SERVED JACOD SIX FOOT WITH ONE FOOT COCK LANA 40DD's LARGE DARK AEROLAS AND BIG JUICY NIPPLES WHO YEAH I@VE JUST CUM THINKING ABOUT IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much detail

It got boring with all the detailing delaying the action scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Best story I have ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love the details

I hope the 'boys' get wigs and makeup next. This is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a hot story!

Wish i was there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Oh please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rate 4

Still too much gay!!!!

The dominate women great! Them making the guys dress as women or completly nude while on the private island perfect. The double ended strap-ons are always fun for both the woman and who ever they are fucking.

Swapping partners great!

Incest between the couples a hit!

Now we need some true incest like Jessica eating out Emily's pussy after it was fucked by Jaimie or Chrissy. A stap-on session with Matriarch Emily does Jessica with the strap-on. A mother daughter 69. And vice a versa Etc. Etc.

Maybe the next gift box will include a locking slave collar for each of the guys, some cuffs, two riding crops and other bondage stuff for the dominate ladies to use on their submissive guys.

Please stay away from the gay -dick softening -pussy drying up crapolla.

Also refrain from the cliche Black shit so often in these stories.. (over six feet tall, Dick the size of a palm tree and balls like coconuts)

You could definetly left Jacob out of this story.

But left petite Lana in -five feet tall, 95 lbs., light skin, green eyes, (some white in her genes), good hair (straight jet black), bowing and serving these couples.

CAN"t Get any Better than that!!!!

Could get real interesting with those big cocks and big strap-ons

From Mr. & Mrs. Smithstone

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nalmost 11 years ago
Don't...

...listen to the negative comments. It's YOUR story, take it wherever YOU want to. Keep up the good work.

SkankstarSkankstaralmost 11 years ago
Hot!

I can't wait for the guys to get it on together. Love the suspense.

jojo9696jojo9696almost 11 years ago
As always - awesome

You do wot u want with the story - each episode is making me cummmm.

im hoping the mother and daughter get it on and Jacob and Lana take control. Anyone wants to cam with me while reading the next episode let me know :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

This is an awesome series. So would love this to happen to me. The bi stuff is perfect. Hope the other couple gets involved as well. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn damn damn....

Just when I think it can't get any better, you prove me wrong again and again! This was a double-climax read for me and it, along with the previous three chapters I've read, will undoubtedly be read a few more times down the road. Great stuff - can't wait to read chapters 5 and 6 (pacing and teasing myself all at the same time!!)

Marti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not too gay -- just right

If the Smithstones don't like stories like this -- with CD & gay components -- then don't read stories in the CD / Tranny category. To the author -- this story is great and this series of chapters is such a turn on I've cum numerous times into my hand -- AND ATE IT ALL UP !!! Like James / Jamie, I love sucking cock, getting fucked, and eating my cum out of a pussy. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

The best story I have read so far on this site.

I came twice reading this without touching myself.

What is gonna happen next? Wow.

Cannot wait for the rest.

Dragonmaster15Dragonmaster15over 9 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

Fan fucking tastic!!!

ladyannawladyannawover 8 years ago
Hot!

This is very hot. You are very good..don't stop. You making wish that this was waiting at my door. Keep up the creative writings.

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 8 years ago
SIZZLING!!!

This story hits all the right buttons! Nice job Tony...your thoughts make me hot...and wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot

One of the best series on lit erotica. Definitely turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUCK ME!

FUCK ME (please)!!! Five stars isn't enough - I can't imagine this story getting much better but I'll be back for the next chapter as soon as I let my dripping cock recover! Great stuff - thanks for sharing!

Marti

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Another hot story!

can't wait to read the next one!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
The tasting of each others juices and the flesh

What a loving orgy, sharing each other's bodies was a sexual release that was badly needed for all of us. As both Emily & Jessica we're basically pimping both out for their own pleasure, they forgot that we were both still (there wishing & wanting to be fucked) dressed in beautiful lingerie and still lusting for each others bodies. Chrissy and I wanted to melt into each other's arms, I personally still Wanted to be filled with the only other dick on the island, Emily got to feel the entire pleasure of that meaty slab of veined cock instead. Even though having Chrissy's dick in my mouth and swallowing her come is a tasty treat it still wasn't given to me as the main course that I expected and yearned for.

usmclassusmclassalmost 6 years ago

I love this! What a loving, romantic, story. Too bad more people don't learn to share.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
I Love This!

OMG I am so hot and bothered and I love what has transpired! My nipples are aching and I have put myself in everyones sexy passionate precum to orgasms! I am so bothered I want to scream out ARRRRRGGGgggg in a wet throbbing pussy way! I'm so horny it's impossible to put my comment in explainable terms! It makes me want to be all 4!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
Again shot a load

Had to stop for a bit to lick my cum off my hand, darn wish I had a cock here to suck. da.cd@frontier.com

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977over 4 years ago
I want this

OMFG I want this type of lifestyle. This story has my cock throbbing and leaking my delicious precum. This is a GREAT series.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

OMFG !

I figured this chapter was going to be a hot one. My T Gurl cock became rock hard when Crissy began to fuck his future mother in law Emily, with his future wife right there on the bed with them.

Then when Jamie was finally able to give Jessica a proper fucking after the initial torture she had put him through I was already primed to go off, but I did not wish to follow through just yet. I folded both arm tightly up under my tits to keep my hands clear of the danger zone between my legs. I about passed out from holding my breath until they became separated. Finally a break between chapters came. I had to stop reading for the evening.

It is my bedtime, When i awake in the morning i will handle the situation !

I swear Liteorotica is likely going to cause the death of me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jamie needs to take Chrissy while the girls watch!

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy10 months ago

God this story is so hot it makes me wanting to be fucked in front of girls

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

I can't express my emotion, emotions for this whole story 📖💓, I just say Thank you!

A great trip (which I dream about myself), a beautiful house on a deserted island 🏝, securing discretion, security. Wonderful fun, great sex and most importantly, the deepening feeling of love 💕 and friendship 💑 between Emily and James / Jamie and Jessica and Chris / Chrissy.

You have made me very interested in how their fate will turn out and I can already imagine what may happen after returning from the trip? I see myself as James/Jamie, and I wish I could be that devoted to Emily. SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👸🏻🧑🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦰🧑🏻

Nie umiem wyrazić swojego wzruszenia, emocji dla całego tego opowiadania 📖💓,

po prostu mówię Dziękuję! Wspaniały wyjazd (o którym sama marzę), piękny dom na bezludnej wysepce 🏝 , zabezpieczający dyskrecję, bezpieczeństwo. Przecudowna zabawa, wspaniały seks a co najważniejsze pogłębiające się uczucie miłości 💕 i przyjaźni 💑 pomiędzy Emily a Jamesem/Jamiem i Jessica a Chrisa/Chrissy.

Bardzo Mnie zainteresowałeś jak potoczą się losy ich oraz już wyobrażam sobie co może się stać po powrocie z wyjazdu? Swoją osobę widzę jako Jamesa/Jamiem, i chciałabym być tak oddana wobec Emily. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👸🏻🧑🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦰🧑🏻

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

I LOVE this story. I'm not quite 'into' the full guy/guy thing, but haven't been into the position or situations being described. I suspect I'd 'go with the flow' and enjoy it.

But the overall - total sexuality of it is entrancing and cum-producing.

Still a few spelling/syntax errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous