Buster The Sold Slave Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Buster is a slave boy and he’s finally been sold to a master.
2k words
4.22
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is the start of a series and it's my first series. so please comment and tell me what you think and what you'd like to happen next! as always, everyone involved in this story is a fictional character and is over 18.

The curtains drew back and for a second I was blinded by the light, and then I saw our audience. About twenty older men in suits, smoking cigars and groping their crotches. I looked to the left of me, at my fellow slaves. All with lean, well built bodies, wearing nothing but a pink chastity cage and a collar with their respective names on it. They all looked young, no older then twenty. All hairless from below the nose.

I was one of them.

We were all kneeling on the stage. What my old name was didn't matter anymore. My new name however was Buster. We were all given stereotypical dog names like Buddy or Dug. I was the scrawniest of the slaves and would probably be worth the least. I had broad shoulders and a skinny waist, but there wasn't any muscle on my body. I didn't look like how a slave should look.

Perhaps I should give you a little bit of context as to what happened to me for me to end up here. I grew up in an abusive household and was repeatedly beaten and starved. It was hell. As soon as I turned 18 I left without ever turning back. But I was homeless. And it turned out the streets were even rougher than my old home. Food banks turned me away and begging on the streets was no good.

The nights bled into months and before I knew it, I had been homeless for a year. It was the worst year of my life. However one day, an attractive older man in leather trousers and a leather jacket came up to me with a charming smile.

"How would you like to get off the streets for good?" He asked without even saying his name.

"What would I have to do?" I asked, a little apprehensive.

"I'm sure you've heard of BDSM." I gave a short nod, still a little scared.

"Well, within the gay BDSM community there is a trade of willing boy subs who are bought and sold. We would need to train you a bit, but you have everything it takes. Don't worry, of course you can say no. But if you say yes, you could be owned by a fit hunky master who would feed you, clothe you and put a roof over your head." He explained.

I weighed up my options and realised I had nothing left to lose. So I said yes. Over the next six months I was brutally trained on how to be the perfect slave. And now it was time for auction, for me to find my new master. But honestly, my chances weren't looking that great. My body wasn't muscular like the others which instantly dropped my value and the demand to have me.

I had excellent facial bone structure that made me look handsome, but masters did not look at our faces, they looked at our bodies. My only asset was my eight inch dick that was locked in a pink chastity cage so I couldn't even show that off.

"And this here, is Buster." The auctioneer said at the stand, holding the gavel in one hand and gesturing to me with the other.

"Buster is perfect for any masters who are looking for a project, to mould the body in which ever way you want. He is a blank canvas with a cute face and a large cock." The auctioneer was doing his best to make me sound desirable, but I didn't know if it was enough.

"I'll start the bidding." The auctioneer said after going over the last few slaves in the line.

When it came to bidding they started at the right of the line and worked their way down. I mostly blanked out for the next hour, I didn't hear my name so I knew I wasn't being bid on yet. I heard some very large numbers being thrown around, but apart from that I wasn't really listening.

"Buster."

Hearing my new name brought me back into reality, I was suddenly aware of my surroundings.

"The opening bid is $200,000." That's good, at least I was still worth something.

"$250,000." A raspy voice shouted out.

"$300,000." Another called out.

"$350,000."

"$400,000."

"$450,000!"

I couldn't believe it. People were bidding over me. So many people. I thought I was worth nothing, but then I realised why my worth was increasing. The auctioneer was right. I was a blank canvas. Most masters loved a challenge and moulding my skinny body into that of a Greek god would be a challenge, to them it was much more appealing than already buying a muscle man.

"$500,000." The number had gone to.

The auctioneer said nothing, he was waiting to see how far this could go. That was when we heard it, a very loud voice with a very thick Irish accent that was a delight to the ears.

"One million dollars!" It called out. The gavel was slammed down onto the table. I had been sold.

Someone attached a leash to my collar and I was led away from the stage, down a corridor and into a small dressing room that was completely empty apart from a mirror on the wall and a table. The place the auction was being held used to be a theatre and this was one of the dressing rooms. But I didn't know why I was being brought here.

"Wait here." I was ordered.

The door slammed shut and was locked. I got down on my knees and waited whilst thinking about what had just happened. I couldn't believe it. I had been sold for a million dollars. Whoever my new master was, he was loaded and had such an amazing voice. My bussy tightened just from the sound of it.

For the first ten minutes I was okay with waiting. But after an hour I did get a bit bored. Then after two hours I was bored out of my mind. Where was my new master? Surely the auction ended by now, why was I still in here? Then it had been four hours and I was ready to surrender myself to the fact that no one was coming for me. Then I heard the door unlock and saw the doorknob turn.

The man who opened it was my new master and he was a sight to behold. Unlike the other men he wasn't old, he was actually probably only a few years older than me. He had long black hair tied up in a bun and wore a suit which was entirely black.

"Buster. I am so sorry to keep you waiting. Me and your previous owners had some talking to do. Important things you needn't worry about." His voice was so calming, I immediately felt soothed.

"My name is Alaric Slater, but you know me as Master. Do you understand?" He asked.

I was shaking somewhat from his voice, it was hard to speak or think about everything.

"Yes master, may I ask a question?"

He nodded.

"Are you the son of whoever started Slater Housing?" I asked.

Master nodded again, not showing any emotion on his face. I knew it. Everyone knew the Slater family. A husband and wife won a lottery of $200 Million and used it to buy two thousand houses. They then made even more millions off those houses and used that to buy more.

My master must be their son, how else would he be able to pay so much money for me?

"I must say though, there was a reason I wanted you in a room on your own. I wanted to get a feel for what type of slave I've bought in private, before I take you back home." Master explained.

I knew what he wanted. Master wanted to fuck my bussy. Suddenly he swept me off my knees and held me in his arms. I managed to get a feel for how muscular they were. I looked up into Master's eyes and couldn't help but blush. I felt so shy around him. He gently placed me on the table with my back up against the mirror and I leaned back, exposing my tight bussy to him.

A grin stretched across his face and he held my feet against the mirror whilst unzipping his pants to reveal a veiny, uncut, throbbing monster meat stick with a glorious red mushroom head, already dripping with precum.

"Have you ever been fucked before?" He asked, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Umm... only with butt plugs, master." I whimpered, finding it hard to talk. I had a butt plug inside of me for most of my training, to make me ready for a master.

Another smile stretched across Master's face, a cheeky one.

"So... I'm the first man to fuck you?" He asked, clearly excited.

Realising this was turning him on I replied, "Yes master, this'll be my first time! Please fuck me!"

"Oh, you're begging now but soon you'll be begging for it to end." He remarked before spitting on his tattooed fingers and sliding them into my bussy. The sensation of having something alive, something real, sliding into me was so much more satisfying than any butt plug I'd ever felt in my life. A moan escaped my lips and precum trickled from my chastity cage.

"Oh... good boy Buster! There's a good boy!" Master cooed.

Praise unlocked a feeling inside of me I didn't even know I had. I could feel his breath on my cheek and it smelled like cigar smoke, intoxicating. The two fingers spread inside of me and I moaned. Suddenly they pulled out and I felt empty again. But then that was replaced by a wet, uncut dick sliding into me. Master rocked his hips back and forth, pulling his cock out and slamming it back into my bussy.

First he started off slow but then began to gain speed. It felt so good yet hurt so bad at the same time. The perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

"Good boy! Good boy!" Master moaned, my creamed up hole tightening on his dick.

The waves of pleasure turned into a tsunami that both of us got lost in. Master was soon slamming my bussy as fast and as hard as he could. I had to work hard to keep from cumming immediately. This was my first impression with Master, I couldn't ruin it by showing I had no self control. Master's truly delicious looking, perfectly groomed balls bounced up against my bussy.

Master's precum dripped out and was just used as lube to shove it back in, creaming up my hole. It felt insane and made my eyes roll back into my head. I took my feet off the mirror and hooked my legs around Master's back, almost locking his dick in my bussy. He rocked back and forth so fast and for so long eventually it stopped hurting and all I felt was ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum, Buster! You're about to make me cum!" He moaned. I clutched my bussy tighter.

My cock may have been locked up but at least I could allow my daddy pleasure.

"Oh yes master! Cum in my bussy! Breed me! Impregnate me!" I screamed, clutching my teeth and bracing for impact.

With one last moan and one last push, all of Master's amazing seed shot deep into my bussy. It was like I'd been impregnated. Master stayed inside of me for a minute, admiring his new slave and kissing him, before pulling out. Immediately I felt empty and incomplete. Like my bussy wasn't right with my Master's cock not in it.

I was panting so badly I couldn't hear a single thing Master was saying, altogether he was talking. It was white noise. The orgasm was so intense I was still shaking, struggling to get myself together. My eyes fluttered and everything went black.