Masters' Playtoy Ch. 01

Story Info
2 Masters keep their slave on the edge.
1.7k words
4.36
21.3k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was the first time I had seen my Masters in many months. Their instructions were simple. I was to arrive at 10am sharp, strip down to my black speedos and put everything else I have inside my car. Their house was in a secluded location so my belongings would be safe. I was to then kneel outside their front door after clipping on the ankle cuffs and handcuffs left by the door.

My little dicklette was trying to get hard, however the tight metal cock cage simply stopped any progress. I had been wearing the cock cage, as instructed, for the past week. Masters had sent me the cage in the mail, without any keys, and instructed me to shave completely from the neck down before installing the cage. The cage was tiny, even my little dicklette could not get get the smallest bit erect, whenever it tried (and it had tried a lot during the last week) it pulled the tight ring around my balls even tighter. The last week had been hell, locked away, I was desperate for release from this awful cage, hopefully it would come soon.

So there I was, wearing only my black lycra speedo and chastity cage, hands handcuffed behind my back and my legs shackled together with a short chain, kneeling at my Masters' front door. It was then that I realised I didn't even know if they were home. I simply waited having complied with all their instructions.

I have no idea how long I had been waiting when I heard a car approaching. I started to panic a bit, but stayed in place, looking straight ahead. I knew better than to move from position. The car pulled up behind mine in the driveway, and I heard 2 doors open a close. I relaxed a bit when I recognised Masters' voices. I couldn't work out what they were saying as they approached me by the door. They stepped around me and opened the front door and walked in, closing the door behind them. It was as if they had not even seen me.

I stayed in position and continued to wait. Some time later, I still have no idea how long, I heard footsteps behind me, then suddenly a lycra hood was placed over my head. Complete darkness, I couldn't see a thing. I was told to stand, the hood also covered my ears, I could still hear, but it made it difficult to work out which Master was instructing me.

I was lead way from the front door, I must have been lead around the side of the house to the back somewhere. I remember the yard from precious visits, it was completely private. The short chain between my ankle cuffs made walking difficult, however I managed to hobble around with the guiding hand of Master.

I was stopped on what felt like a gravel path, it was a little uncomfortable under foot but bearable. I could feel the handcuffs being unlocked, it was a relief to let my hands go free again. This relief was short lived however. My left wrist was cuffed again with a different sort of cuff. My arm was they stretched out above my head to the left side. The same was done to my right hand. I must have been under the back deck of the house, as I could hear Master fixing the other end of the cuffs to the underside of the wooden structure.

The same thing was then done to my legs. I was stretched out in a standing star position, still in my cage, speedo and lycra hood. I still had no idea which Mater was trussing me up.

My dicklette was absolutely bursting to get hard. The anticipation of what to come was overwhelming. The cage however continued to work it's horrible restriction on any possible erection. I could feel however that my dicklette had started dripping and making a wet patch in my speedo.

I heard Master walk away leaving me in this position. I still had no idea what the time was, or how long I had been waiting at the front door. Time continued to drag on, I desperately needed to pee though. I had gone before I left home, however the 2 hour drive, plus the time I had been waiting, left me bursting. I tried my best to hang on, however, after what felt like hours, I had to let go. I felt the warm piss still filling my speedo then trickle down my leg. The relief was amazing, however now I was stuck in soggy wet speedos for god knows how much longer.

I must have eventually nodded off to sleep for a while. I was awoken by the sudden spray of cold water all over my body. It took me a moment to realise what was happening. Master must have been hosing me down with the garden hose. The water was absolutely freezing, suddenly I was wide awake.

Once Master was satisfied I was clean, I could feel him lowering my arms. They were still spread wide apart however I was able to bring them down in front of me, it felt soo good to get some blood back into my arms.

Master pushed me down into a squatting position after he loosened my legs restraints. I wanted to sit down and get some relief but the arm chains did not allow that much movement.

I stayed squatting until I felt Master come up behind me. I felt him pull my speedo aside and then he pushed a couple of fingers into my arse. Thankfully I felt that they were covered in lube. The fingers were removed as quickly as they entered me, only to be replaced by some sort of hard metal object. I couldn't work out what it was that Master had inserted into me. Then suddenly I worked it out. Freezing cold water was forcing it's way into my arse. Master was cleaning me out.

I was made to hold the icy enema for a while before being allowed to dispel the liquid. Master repeated the process 3 more times. The icy cold water making me cramp uncontrollably each time I was made hold the dreaded enema.

Once Master was satisfied I was clean, he hosed me down again with the icy cold water.

While squatting I felt Master behind me again. The speedo was pulled aside again and I felt something else being pushed into my back passage. I couldn't work it out exactly what it was. It t was big, I know that much. Master continued to push until my sphincter finally gave way and allowed it in. I felt incredibly full, however nothing prepared me for what happened next. I felt Master pull on the plug and suddenly I felt it expand in my arse. The pain was intense, I had never felt anything like this before. I could feel Master still working away behind me. It was when I heard the click of a padlock that I realised Master had installed a locking butt plug. I'm was stuck with this thing up my arse until someone unlocked me.

Master put my speedo back into position and rubbed my lycra clad backside a little. This little token of kindness made my dicklette start to tingle again. Master then tightened up all the chains, leaving me again in the star position.

Master then came around in front of me and pulled my locked dicklette out the leg hole of the speedo. Finally my aching dicklette and blue balls would get some attention.

I swiftly felt Master unlock the cage and remove it from my dicklette. It felt soo amazing to be free after a whole week in that horrible cage. My dicklette sprung to immediate attention.

Master ignored my dicklette, however he grabbed my balls tightly in his hand and pulled them roughly away from my body. This caused a dull pain in my abdomen. I knew better than to make any noise, so I bit my tongue in order not to yell out. Master wrapped a rope tightly around my balls. They were stretched out away from my body. I was in no way prepared for what happened next though. Master had tied a weight to the other end if the rope. He let it drop down between my legs suddenly pulling down on my balls. The weight was immense pulling on my balls, however it was nothing compared to the pain of it being dropped. I let out an involuntary yelp when it dropped, and I kew I was i trouble.

Surprisingly the next thing I felt was Master's hand wrapping around my rock hard dicklette. It felt amazing to have something soft around me after soo long in the restrictive metal contraption. Master started jerking me off hard and fast. There was nothing sensual about the way he was jerking me off. It was dry, hard and fast. It would have even been a little painful was I not soo desperate to cum.

Master kept jerking away until he sensed I was getting close to cumming. Damn it, he knew my body too well, he always knew when to stop right before I came. He pulled his hand away and left me dry humping the air for more. I would have given the world to be allowed the cum right there. I was quickly brought back from the edge by the sudden pain in my balls again. Master had lifted and dropped the infernal weight again. I almost passed out from the pain.

Master then methodically grabbed my dicklette again and rubbed me unceremoniously towards climax. This time though he kept rubbing while he dropped the weight. The paradox between pending pleasure and pain was making me sweat profusely.

Master kept working me perilously close to cumming and dropping the weight over and over again. The pleasure and the pain was soo intense. I couldn't believe he was being soo cruel to me. My blue balls ached and my dicklette was red raw from all the rough jerking.

I lost count of the number of times Master brought be to the edge of orgasm. My balls were in absolute agony from the continual dropping of the weight, I was so desperate to cum. I knew better than to ask for permission to cum, I also knew better than to cum without permission.

Chapter 2 to come soon....