Busting Broncos Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it sounds like you fit right in immediately." I said, grinning at Steve.

Tony spoke up and said, "I got started on some of the crates in the barn last night. I want you to see what I've found."

"And I have a piece of property I want you to take a look at." Steve said.

"After supper I'll do both." I said.

They all went back outside to work and I was preparing to get some of my own work done when it dawned on me that we'd made no provision for Will moving in. A quick temporary solution occurred to me, so I spent some time putting that in place. I was coming back from the barn shortly after when I saw the deputy's car drive by. I phoned Ronnie on the burner and told him about the two occasions when I'd seen the deputy today.

"I don't like him hanging around our place." he said. "Thanks for the warning."

* * * * * *

Immediately after supper, both Steve and Tony wanted me to accompany them. Since it would be dark soon, I went with Steve first.

He drove me to an area I'd never seen before even though it was amazingly close to our house. When he pulled up in front of an overgrown lot with a roof just visible over the foliage, I thought he was joking.

"Is Sleeping Beauty's castle hidden back there?" I asked.

"In a way, you could say that." he replied. "Come with me."

He and I entered the overgrowth by a path that he must have recently chopped and a moment later we were standing in front of the building he wanted me to see. I had no idea why.

"Just keep an open mind and listen." he said as he led me up onto the porch.

He opened the door, which had a broken lock, and led me inside. We were in a wide hallway that ran from front to back of the building, an exterior door at each end. By the light of his flashlight I could see 5 more doorways, two on each side across from each other and one right in the center on the right.

Although the building seemed to be abandoned, it was remarkably sturdy and damage free.

He led me into each of the rooms in turn, what had once been a parlor first. The walls were made of beaded board stacked one on top of the other. Thick wooden trim framed the windows and doors and there was a very simple early mantel on one wall.

The next room, across the hall, had been turned into a kitchen early in the 20th century. The same wooden walls and trim were used here and when we came back into the hallway, I noticed that it matched the two rooms.

The two back rooms had once been bedrooms and were the match to the rest of the house except instead of beaded board, the walls were wide planks. The odd doorway in the hallway led to a bathroom that had been created by partitioning off space from the rooms on either side, again sometime early in the 20th century.

I noticed that even though the windows were boarded over, they were both high and wide. The simple carpentry of the house made it charming in a way I'd scarcely suspected.

Steve walked to the back door and tried to open it without success.

"This is a big lot." he said. "Come around back."

After pushing our way through the brush, we came into a large area that still showed the outlines of once having been gardened.

"There are old flowering bushes and a couple of fruit trees back here." he told me.

"It's really charming." I said and he broke into a wide smile.

"It has been vacant for over 20 years." he told me. "No one wants it because it's so old fashioned. It's one of the earliest buildings in this area. That center hall used to be open at either end; I think they call this a dog trot house. The hallway caught the breeze and kept it cool."

"Is it for sale?" I asked.

"For a ridiculously small sum. It's a white elephant. But even after all of this time, the roof is watertight, there are only a few broken windows and the plumbing and electrical upgrade would cost next to nothing because it's so simple."

"Do you think it's rentable?" I asked.

"That's where you need to keep an open mind. I was thinking since it would cost so little to buy and upgrade, it could work as offices. You need an office for your business, Daddy needs an office outside of the house, I could have an office if you're serious about getting into rentals and I'm sure we could find a use for the 4th one."

I already had an idea for that room.

"Look," Steve continued, excited. He led me to the small back porch and showed me where the hallway had been covered.

"We could open it back up so that there's a clear shot through. We could put iron gates at either end for more security and keep them opened back during the day. This place needs more torn out than added to it, all of the improvements that have been made wrongly. We could do most of the work ourselves. It will look completely different with just the brush all cut back."

I'd never seen him so excited before.

"I think you must be a genius." I said. "We can get write off on taxes, too, if we use it as offices. We'll probably be making money on it. You've really picked a winner."

"Do you really think so? You're not just saying that?"

"Start the process tomorrow and let me know how much money we need to buy it. If I don't have it saved, I'll find it. You're going to get this house."

Steve actually stroked the wall the way you would an animal. "Let's get back so I can see what Tony wants to show me." I said. "And Steve, you really must be a genius."

That was enough to keep him smiling all the way home as he told me his plans for the house. He was like a kid with a new toy.

Tony was waiting by the barn. He led me inside and when he turned on the lights, I saw that he had already unpacked three of the mountain of crates. Objects were placed at intervals around the space, lamps and vases, paintings and small chests. It was hard to take it all in at once and it didn't help that Tony kept up a monologue the whole time, telling me what this and that was, how it was used, what the maker and the marks were, and a whole encyclopedia of information.

"How do you know all of this?" I finally asked.

Shyly, he said, "I've always been interested in antiques. I thought people would laugh at me but I've spent a lot of time studying up on things. I never thought I'd get a chance to actually do anything about it, I just really liked finding out about stuff. I think I've read every book at the library on the subject."

I'd never seen him so focused before; he was like a different person.

"Are the rest of the crates filled with stuff like this?"

"Lord, I hope so. I practically get a hard on just opening the boxes."

He had a contented look as he told me.

"I did something today with you in mind." I said. "I placed an ad to buy antiques and estates. I didn't even know that you were so well versed; I just thought it might be something you'd like. It will be your own business."

"Do you really think I could?" he asked.

"I know you could. You're already an expert from what I just heard. Buying and selling will be totally your domain. Will you do it?"

He looked like he was about to burst.

"You're damned right." he replied, livelier looking than ever before.

"I'm going in, are you coming?" I asked.

"I'll be in later, I just want to look at this stuff and do some polishing and cleaning."

I left him already absorbed in the objects surrounding him. Who would have guessed that he could be so interested?

When I got inside, Daddy, Uncle Cody, Steve and Will were in the front room, feet propped up and beers in their hands.

"We were just celebrating." daddy said. "Will is just what we needed around here."

I saw Will and Steve exchange a small smile.

"There's just one thing everyone forgot about." I said. "Where is Will going to sleep?"

It obviously hadn't dawned on any of them from the look on their faces.

"I took care of it." I said. "Will can have the guest room where I've been sleeping. I'm going to sleep in the hayloft for the time being. I already moved my stuff out there."

"You can't do that." daddy said.

"I can't take your bed.' Will said.

"It's a real nice double bed, too big for me anyway." I said, glancing at Steve. "I'd rather see you have it. Besides, I rest better when I'm near the horses. We all win."

"I don't feel right about this." daddy said.

"Then you'll just have to trust me on it." I replied. "It's already done."

To Will I said, "Steve will help you bring your things in and show you where everything is, won't you, Steve?"

He looked conflicted but he said, "Sure, if that's what you want."

Will, on the other hand, looked like he couldn't wait to get started.

* * * * * *

I left the door open in the hayloft and spread a padded comforter over the mound of hay. I stripped off my clothing and lay down and listened to the low sounds the horses below me made as they settled for the night. The smell of the hay and the smell of the horses soothed me and relaxed me, more than any night I'd spent in the house. For once, I fell asleep almost immediately.

I was startled awake by a figure standing at the top of the ladder. I felt for the knob of my lantern and turned it on.

Daddy, clad only in his boxers, was standing over me.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." he said. "I've been worrying about you and just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I had an involuntary erection, a product of some forgotten dream, which I wasn't even aware of until I saw daddy staring at it.

"Looks like the loft agrees with you." he said. "Can I lie down for awhile before going back in?"

I could see that the front of his boxers had started to expand and the tip of his cock was already visible beneath the hem of his leg.

"I bet it will be even more comfortable with two." I replied.

He pulled his shorts off, his enormous cock springing free, already half hard, and lowered himself beside me. I couldn't resist wrapping my hand around the swelling shaft and stroking it.

"You're not getting ready to leave us, are you?" he asked.

I was totally surprised and I said, "Why in the world would I do that?"

"You're setting everybody up to take care of themselves and now you're moving out of the house. I feel like I'm losing you."

"Just get that thought out of your head." I told him. "You're stuck with me for the duration."

He reached over and wrapped his hand around my stiff cock.

"You know," he said, "if you're not every bit as well hung as Cody then I think you must be even bigger."

"Nobody is bigger than this monster, though." I said, still stroking the stiff shaft. There was a pearl of precum on his piss slit and I lowered my head and licked it up.

"You know what I'd really like?" he asked. "I want you to fuck me."

Once again I was totally surprised.

"That might not be real pleasant for you." I said.

"Cody and I have been fucking each other since we learned how." he said. "If I can handle his big dick, I'm sure I can handle yours."

He rolled over so that he was lying on his stomach, his firm buns in a mound beside me. His ass was just too beautiful to not touch and my hand slid over the hard muscular cheek and lodged in the hot, moist crack.

"It's all yours if you want it." he said.

I sat up and looked at the perfect ass beside me and as I did so he spread his legs a bit. I got up and climbed between his legs, then lay on my stomach and rested my cheek on the firm cheek of his ass while stroking the other one. He let out a sigh.

Using both hands, I spread the meaty cheeks open and lowered my face to his crack. His warm ass engulfed my face.

My tongue came out and I began to lick his ass crack. When my tongue grazed his hole, a tremor passed over his entire body.

"I love having my ass eaten." he told me.

His hairless crack was smoother than a boy's. As my tongue slid up and down the length of the valley, he sighed even louder and opened his legs further. His puckered little hole was pulsing as I looked at it and I lapped at it like an ice cream cone.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good." he said. I was in heaven. I love eating ass and knowing that daddy was enjoying it as much as I inspired me to try harder.

"Tongue my hole and get it ready for your big cock." daddy said.

I stiffened my tongue into a point and pushed it through the tight ring of ass muscle. Daddy squirmed and raised his hips to get more of it deeper in his hole. I tongue fucked his pucker until it started to relax, allowing me to thrust deeper. My lips were glued around his hot hole, my tongue thrusting in and out in a steady rhythm.

"My hole is so hungry for your dick, fuck my daddy ass." he said.

While I retrieved the lube from the rafters, daddy got up on all fours so that I could fuck his hot ass doggy style.

"This is the first time one of my sons fucked my hole." daddy said as he looked over his shoulder and watched me lube up my stiff cock. "I'm glad it's you."

I got onto my knees behind daddy's spread ass. His hole was pulsing, eager to be deep dicked. I was eager to open it up.

I placed my fat cock head against the rosebud in his ass and it was so hungry that his ass lips moved against it, trying to suck it inside. With only a little pressure, his hole opened and the big head popped inside. As I pressed forward to sink the shaft, he pressed back against it, drawing it into him.

In no time at all, only the root of my cock was visible between his plush cheeks and his hot fuck chute was milking the shaft.

It felt like sinking my cock into a satin sheath that was surrounded by hot pudding. The tightness was just right and made it easy for my cock to fuck in and out.

Daddy spread his legs a bit wider and sank his head to rest on his crossed arms.

"Fuck your daddy's hole, baby." he told me. "Make my ass ache with that big cock."

I don't often fuck a guy. I prefer to get fucked because the act of fucking butt awakens something primal in me that I'd prefer stay asleep. All of my consciousness was centered in my cock and it wanted pleasure.

Soon my stiff cock was pile driving in and out of daddy's ass, feeling harder and thicker than it had in a long time. With each thrust of my cock deep into his hole, daddy let out a little grunt. I reached under him and felt his cock. It was hotter than molten lead and stiffer than a 2x4.

"Tear my guts up with your big dick." daddy said. "Make my ass hole bleed from being raped by your sweet dick."

I really didn't need any encouragement. My animal brain had taken over and I was plugging his hole so hard that my dick hurt. He was spreading his legs and tilting his ass up, making it easier to get all of my meat inside of him.

I don't even know how long I fucked him. His limp body rocked under me with every thrust and his eyes were closed and his mouth hung open. My cock felt like it had lost a layer of skin from fucking his tight ass and my balls felt bruised from slamming against his taint with every thrust.

When my balls finally started to draw up in the sack, preparing to empty, I fucked him even harder. As I felt the hot juice ready to squirt out of my piss hole I buried my cock in him as deep as it would go. The slimy cum squirted into his guts, painting the ass walls with my juice. I lost count of how many loads I shot up him.

When my balls had been wrung dry, I pushed him forward and lay on top of him. He was wearing a slight smile.

"I bet my as will feel that for the next week." he said.

I reached under him and felt for his cock. It was standing straight up, hot and hard.

I eased my cock out of his well fucked hole, both of us jumping at the head clearing the tight ring. Then, I rolled him over onto his back.

His massive dick stood up from his body like a piece of sculpture and I wrapped my hand around the base while taking the wide head into my mouth. The thick veins that ran up either side of his shaft were pulsing with his heart beat and I could feel them as I sank the shaft into my throat. Daddy's cock head was almost the same circumference as his cock shaft so it slid deep into my throat with no effort. As long as his big cock was, I could still swallow it to the root.

I wrapped a hand around his meaty ball sack and massaged the hard egg shaped orbs inside while sliding my head up and down his dick. His legs were flung wide and I could smell my cum leaking out of his ass hole. His cock tasted delicious, precum flowing out like a piss stream and I savored his flavor. I'd forgotten how much I loved sucking his cock.

Soon he was involuntarily thrusting his hips up to meet my mouth and I knew it wouldn't be too long before he came. I rolled his big nuts around in my hand and made patterns on his thick cock shaft with my tongue.

I think the hot flood of cum that burst out of his cock took us both by surprise. He made a noise deep in his throat and went rigid while I buried his cock head past my tonsils. I could feel each throb of the monster meat as another load of juice shot into my stomach.

His body slowly relaxed. I eased my throat up the long shaft until just the thick head was in my mouth and then I milked the shaft with my hand, pumping the last drops of cum into my mouth. His cum always had a sweet/sour taste that I relished. After I'd swallowed every drop I released his dick from my lips and rested my head against his hip, the big dick nestled against my mouth and nose.

"Goddamn," daddy said after a while, "I am now truly and royally fucked. And I mean that in the best possible way."

"You probably say that to all of the boys." I replied.

He pulled me up so that he could hold me in his arms while I nestled against his chest. After a minute or two, I could gauge from his breathing that he was beginning to fall asleep.

"Alright, old man," I said, "time for you to get back in your own bed. Cody will be wondering where you are and you need a good night's rest if you're going to work tomorrow. If you stay out here, I'll keep you awake all night sucking and fucking."

Daddy got up and slipped his boxers back on. As he was preparing to descend the ladder I said, "You're a real pervert."

"Says the man who just shot a load up his own daddy's ass." daddy said with a smile. "That's the pot calling the kettle black."

* * * * * *

The next morning before even going in for a shower I drove to the sheriff's place. As soon as I parked I could see a folded white paper held down by a stone by the doorway.

After retrieving it I checked to see that it was the deputy's resume, then I drove home. When I got there, I used my burner phone to photograph the sheet on the truck hood, then sent it to Ronnie's phone.

Almost immediately he texted back, "I'll get back to you ASAP."

After showering I cooked a big breakfast for the family. They wandered in, one by one, and took seats. I noticed that daddy sat down rather gingerly with a slight grimace. Uncle Cody, watching him, grinned and then looked at me while saying, "Your daddy seems a little uncomfortable this morning."

"Screw you, Cody." daddy said.

"That's an interesting idea." he said, still grinning at me. "I bet what's troubling your daddy is contagious. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I came down with the same symptoms one morning real soon."

Steve and Will wandered in last of all, together. Both of them looked as if they hadn't slept all night.

"You two look rode hard and put up wet." Cody remarked, still grinning.

Neither replied, though I saw Will shoot a small grin at Steve.

"I'll be keeping an eye out today." I said. "I don't pay for naptimes if people can't get their rest at night."

"I have no doubt." Steve said.

My business took me into town again that day and I had no sooner parked than the deputy appeared.

"I was hoping I'd see you today." he said.

"Well, then that makes one of us." I replied.

"Do you know where the overlook is outside of town, smartass?" he asked.