Busting Broncos Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

"To scope us out and try to take over with as little fuss as possible." Ronnie said. "It's happened before."

We heard the sound of an auto coming down the drive and Bennie ushered me over to a concealed doorway, which he opened. Inside was a room about the size of a double closet. One wall was a pane of glass that on the outside appeared to be a mirror set into the wall. There was perfect visibility into the main room.

"This must come in handy when fucking is going on outside." I said.

"Ask some of the guys." Bennie said with a smile. "They fight for standing room when they know that you're going to be coming over."

Bennie closed me inside and I watched as he crossed back over to the main entrance. There must have been concealed slots into the room because I could also hear everything perfectly.

As I watched, Bennie led John Booth into the room. He was almost as tall as Bennie but cadaverously thin, with a shock of white hair that resembled a lion's mane. He was handsome in a generic way but he had the coldest, most piercing blue eyes that I've ever seen. He didn't introduce himself or acknowledge Ronnie; he simply walked over and sat down in a chair across from him.

After a moment, Ronnie asked, "So, to what do we owe this honor?"

"I've heard a lot about you and your business." Booth said. "I came here to make you an offer."

"We're really not interested in changing anything at the moment." Ronnie replied.

"Hear me out." Booth said. "From now on, you all work for me."

"I don't think so." Ronnie said.

"What you think doesn't matter." Booth said. "I'm taking over your territory and you can either work for me or I can arrange for the whole lot of you to find yourselves in prison or dead. I didn't get to Washington by making deals with scumbags like you. I can have this place emptied and demolished if you want to fuck around."

"And what's in it for us?" Ronnie said.

"A flat 20%. I handle product, you do distribution. That's all you do. And if you don't do it well, you're out."

"We're going to give you 80% of our take while you sit in an office somewhere?"

"That's the way it is. 20% or nothing." Booth turned to Bennie and said, "I'll have a scotch. Ice, no water."

"Gosh," Bennie said, "it's too bad we're fresh out or I'd tell you to get it yourself."

Booth gave him a sick smile and turned back to Ronnie.

"I'm here overnight only. I expect my first installment tomorrow morning. Have one of your flunkies bring it around to the motel." he paused and looked at Bennie. "Not this one. He's going to be looking for a new job."

He stood up and started toward the door.

"I don't need to remind you what's at stake. I've been at this a lot longer than any of you and I don't take any shit. No one would be surprised if a half assed motorcycle gang wound up with bullets in all of their brains in the ruins of their burned down club house. Inter gang rivalry and all that, you know."

He turned and walked out.

I waited until I heard his engine start and then burst out of the hidden room.

"Can you have someone follow him?" I asked Ronnie. "I need to know his room number. And tell them to hang around a while, see if anyone comes or goes or if he's got eyes on him."

Ronnie turned to Bennie and nodded and Bennie left the room.

"Do you have a plan?" Ronnie asked.

"I think so. I'll need your help."

"Just tell me what you need." Ronnie said.

"First of all, is there someone who can deliver a bottle of scotch to the senator? The best available so that he won't be able to resist opening it?"

Ronnie got up and opened a cabinet. He withdrew a packaged bottle of a type I'd never seen.

"This is the best scotch made." he said. "I got it in a trade and I've been saving it for a special occasion."

"This is the occasion, then.' I said.

He walked over to another door and opened it, then motioned one of his men to come to him. He explained what he wanted him to do and the man took the bottle.

"Knock on his door and tell him it's a gift from Ronnie to make up for being so inhospitable." I told the man.

He looked at Ronnie who nodded and he spun on his heel and left.

"What else do you need?" he asked me. Bennie had returned and he stood listening.

"First, I need to know something. When you get bad product, stuff that's either badly made or has been diluted, what do you do with it?"

"We usually try to sell it on to a small dealer, someone who hasn't got connections, just to make our expenses back. Why?"

"Do you have any of that stockpiled around here right now?"

"We do."

"I want to buy it. All of it. I can't pay you right now but I'm good for it."

"If this is going to get rid of the deputy and Booth, it will be my contribution to the cause. How do you want us to pack it?"

"If you have a briefcase, fill it as full as possible. Then another bag, a back pack or something like that, filled too."

Bennie said, "I'm on it." and left again.

"Finally," I said, "I need something that doesn't mix so well with scotch. Something that will knock you out without necessarily killing you. I want him manageable but not dead."

"Seconal." Ronnie said. "The Marilyn Monroe cocktail. Unless he keeps taking it, he'll keep breathing. Pills or powder?"

"Powder." I said. "Enough to put him out of commission for several hours. Add a couple of pills in a vial, too."

"He won't wake up till morning." Ronnie said.

"With any luck, not even then." I replied.

While Ronnie was attending to the Seconal, Bennie came back with the two bags, a briefcase and a gym bag. Both were obviously weighty.

"I'll take the briefcase." I said. "Hold on to the other."

Ronnie returned and handed me a baggie with a couple of ounces of white powder and a vial with 3 capsules inside.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Just two more things and then I'll get to work." I said. "Do you have anyone who's good at housebreaking?"

Ronnie smiled at Bennie and said, "Get Sean in here." Bennie went to do so.

"The final item." I said. "Can I borrow a helmet with a face shield?"

Ronnie went to a closet and came back with the helmet. He surveyed the items and said, "When this is all over, you know you're going to have to explain to me how all of this fits together."

Bennie returned with Sean, a handsome young man in his mid-twenties.

"I need you to break into a house without leaving a trace." I said.

"What am I stealing?" he asked.

"You're not. You're going to take this bag with you and leave it under the bed. That's all."

"And whose house is it?" he asked.

"The new deputy's" I replied.

"This is going to be fun, then." Sean said.

Bennie helped me out to the car with the items I'd requested and just as I was about to leave he said, "I guess I don't have to tell you to be careful."

"No, I'm always careful. By midnight, this should all be over with."

"Well, be careful, anyway." he said, then leaned down through the driver's window and kissed me.

"I'll be careful now, just so I can come back for more of that." I told him afterward.

Driving away, I texted daddy and told him something had come up. He and the others would need to make their own supper tonight.

* * * * * *

The town only had one motel, Norman Bates era. I spotted one of the Nomads in a beat up Ford Focus parked across the street, so after I parked my car I walked over to where he was. He never even looked at me when I slid into the car beside him.

"Has anyone come or gone?" I asked.

"No one except our Lou with a bottle of booze. He's stayed inside the whole time."

"Hopefully he's already opened the bottle. Do you need a bathroom break or food?" I asked.

"I came prepared." he said and showed me a plastic gallon jug already holding a couple of inches of yellow piss.

"Which room is he in?" I asked.

"113, right on the end. There's a camera over the office doorway but that's the only one I've seen."

We sat in the car together, occasionally conversing, until 7PM. I had already decided that this was another of the Nomads that I was going to get to know much, much better by that time. When just before 7, he unzipped his fly and fished out a long thick cock and proceeded to add a couple of inches of piss to his jug, my interest became even deeper.

"I've got to do an errand." I said. "How does a meatball sub sound to you?"

When he agreed, I got out and went to my car and pulled away. Our little town doesn't have much to recommend it but it does have a great Italian sandwich shop. It was only a few minutes away.

I went inside and ordered 2 meatball subs, one with extra cheese, extra onions, extra garlic and extra sauce. When my order was ready, I asked the young man behind the counter to ring them up separately.

As he did so, I said, "I've got a little nephew who loves this place. He'd eat here everyday if he could. And, he collects hats. Is there any chance I could give you five bucks or so for the one you're wearing?"

It was a billed cap in red and green that across the front proclaimed, "Angelo's Italian Sandwich Shop-Est. 1989" . The young man smiled reached under the counter.

"We keep extras for employees who forget theirs." he told me. "Just tell your nephew to wear it next time he comes in."

I added the 5 dollars to his tip and left with the two sandwiches.

After purchasing a couple of cans of beer at the Quik-Stop, I returned to the waiting Nomad at the motel. I gave him his sandwich and beer, and then said, "Keep an eye out. I have to make a delivery, and then I'll come back and spend some more time with you."

I went to my car and very carefully unwrapped the second sandwich, the one with extra everything. The extra sauce was running out of the sandwich onto the paper and I carefully removed everything except the sauce from the bun. I opened the packet of Seconal and sprinkled it over the sauce, then used my finger to mix the two together. You couldn't tell anything had been added. Then, just as carefully, I rebuilt the sandwich and rewrapped it, making sure to fold the same creases into the paper.

When the sandwich was prepared, I slipped on an old blue windbreaker that I keep in the car and the restaurant cap.

I got out, walked along the edge of the highway and crossed over to room 113.

John Booth answered almost immediately and from the fumes and his unsteadiness, it was obvious that he had more than sampled the Scotch.

"That'll be $9.98 with all of the extras." I said, thrusting the bag toward him.

He looked surprised and then he said, "You've got the wrong room."

I made a show of looking at the receipt, then at the door number and said, "You didn't order a deluxe meatball sub?"

"Sorry, wrong room." he said and made as if to close the door.

"I get it now." I said. "This happens at least once a week. The kids in this town don't have much to do, so they phone in fake orders for amusement. The little bastards are probably around here somewhere watching and laughing."

"Sorry for your trouble." John Booth said.

"Well, this is my last order and I'll be damned if I'm going all the way back to the shop to explain. Do you want a meatball sub deluxe? I'll just take the receipt in tomorrow and say no one answered the door."

"Come to think of it, I haven't really eaten today." John Booth said. Judging from his skeletal body, it wasn't a rare occurrence.

"Then take it and enjoy." I said. "It's still hot. It's got extra everything so it should be really tasty."

I handed him the bag, said, "Thanks for being so agreeable." and walked away down the sidewalk.

When I heard his door close, I walked across the lot to the highway edge again, giving the office camera a wide berth.

After getting rid of the hat and windbreaker, I went back to the other car. It was completely dark by now.

When I slid inside my companion said, "My name is Bill, by the way."

"I'm Andy." I replied.

"Oh, we all know who you are."

"You mean that in a good way, I hope."

"Ronnie and Bennie, you're like a real special friend to them." he said.

"Are you one of the guys who like to watch guests through the two way mirror?" I asked.

"I guess so." he replied, his face reddening. I noticed that at the same time, his crotch was swelling.

"Is that why you flashed me with your dick earlier?"

"I didn't think it would hurt to let you know that Ronnie and Bennie aren't the only ones with a big dick. Just in case you're interested."

I reached my hand across the seat and cupped the swollen mound in his pants. Even through the denim I could feel the burning heat of his stiff dick.

"I'm very interested." I said. "Why don't you slide those jeans down and I'll show you how much."

He undid his belt, unbuttoned his fly and raised his hips to get the jeans down. His big stiff prick, long and fat, slapped back against his belly when it was freed.

I pushed his pants all of the way down to his ankles and pulled his knee up so that his leg was curled on the seat and he was half facing me, his hard meat jutting up from his crotch.

"Keep watching the door." I said as I wrapped my hand around the hot meaty shaft. "I'll take care of things down here."

I slid onto my knees so that my head was level with his dick. It was one of those ones that, even when fully hard, the skin on the shaft is loose and easily moved. The fat head had a big flange all around the edge except in the front, like a helmet. His piss slit was long, a good indication that he'd shoot a big load. I licked the piss slit and tremors passed through his body.

"Have you ever had a guy suck your dick?" I asked.

"You're my first." he replied.

When my mouth closed around his cock head, he let out a soft whimper and as my lips began to slide down the shaft, he let out a long sigh.

My tongue played over the smooth head and dug into his piss hole. He squirmed. I held his heavy balls in the palm of my hand while my head bounced up and down on his dick. Nobody can last very long when they get their first blowjob, especially when I'm giving it. His cock kept pulsating, growing bigger and stiffer in my mouth before shrinking a bit. I knew it was probably because he was afraid to cum in my mouth, so he was trying to hold off.

I slid a finger between his legs and in between his ass cheeks until I located his tightly clenched ass hole. Using t he tip of my finger, I pressed against it and massaged it. He whimpered again and his cock got even bigger.

I could feel his balls shifting in their sack so it was no surprise when my mouth was suddenly flooded with hot cum. As I had suspected, he was the type who shoots a gusher. I sucked hard on the swollen cock head, gulping down the sweet juice. His cum tasted delicious.

When he had drained his balls into my stomach and his dick was starting to go soft, I let him go and slid back up into my seat. He was lying back with his head against the seat.

"How was that?" I asked.

"That was the best head job I ever had in my life." he replied.

He sat watching the motel, his dick shrinking in his lap. I reached over and scooped up the last few drops oozing out of his piss hole with my fingers and licked it up while he watched.

Finally I said, "It's time for me to go to work. Thanks for such a pleasant evening."

"I'm the one who should be doing the thanking." he replied.

I got out of the car, and then leaned back down to look in the window.

"We can do that again, Bill, any time you want, just let me know." I told him.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that."

"If you've never had a guy blow you, I guess you've never fucked a guy's butt, either."

"I always wanted to try."

"Call me, soon." I said. "Teaching you everything there is to know about gay sex is going to be my new project."

His cock had already started to grow again.

I walked back over to room 113 and knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I slipped on a pair of latex gloves that I had in my pocket. I took two paper clips out of my other pocket. In no time at all, I had tripped the lock on the door. Inside, John Booth was passed out on top of the bedspread, fully clothed with his feet still on the floor. I kicked him in the ankle but he just made a noise in his throat and unsuccessfully tried to turn over. I went through his pockets and found his phone, an appointment book, and a small ledger of some sort, an address/telephone book, car keys and his wallet. I placed them all on the dresser top.

Then, making sure that the door was unlocked I went back out to my car. I carried the briefcase, the pill vial and the helmet into his room. The briefcase I opened and placed on one side of the bed, away from the door and window. The pill vial went on the night stand after I made sure it was clean of any prints. I picked up the remains of the sandwich and shredded it, then flushed the remains down the toilet and wadded the wrapper and bag up in my pocket.

I went back and kicked him in the calf, this time, and he tried to rouse himself off of the bed without success. I picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts. When I found the only entry marked LC, I knew it must be the deputy.

Bill had given me his number so I used my phone to call him. When he answered I told him to drive to the deputy's place and let me know as soon as he left the house. I waited five minutes to give him time to get into position, and then I used the senator's phone to text Lester Chabot.

"Meet me at the overlook ASAP." it read.

Less than 5 minutes later, Bill called.

"He ran out of there like a scalded cat." he said.

I hung up with him and then, leaving all of the rest on the dresser top, I picked up the keys to the senator's car. Picking up the senator was a lot harder.

I finally got him onto his feet and propelled him toward the door. Him being so tall and me being so small, it probably looked comical, but I was finally able to half carry, half drag him out to his car and dump him into the passenger seat. He made a few noises but that was all.

The vehicle was one of those big, vintage BMW's that weigh a ton. I couldn't have asked for better.

I started his car and drove toward the overlook. It really isn't that far from town so I was there before I realized it, almost. I stopped at the bottom of the winding road up the hill and put on the helmet with the visor down, then started up the hill.

When I was almost at the summit, I could see the deputy's tail lights ahead of me, parked as he had before. I pressed the accelerator down to the floor.

I could see the deputy's eyes in his rear view mirror as the car bore down on him and his eyes widened as I got closer.

The impact wasn't as loud as I'd expected and just before the airbag inflated, I saw the deputy's car fly forward through the guard rail and disappear over the edge of the cliff.

The helmet had prevented my being hit in the face with the airbag panel and except for a jolted feeling, I was unharmed. I opened the door and fought the airbag into deflation, then walked over to the edge of the overlook. The deputy's car was lying far below on its top and as I watched, the engine burst into flame. By the time I made it back to the senator's car there was a loud whooshing noise and a bright light flaring up from below.

Miraculously, the senator's car was still running. I'd pulled the hand brake on impact.

I reached into the car and pulled the senator's bony body over until he was sitting upright in the driver's seat. I arranged his feet and placed the right one on the accelerator, then reached over and released the hand brake. The car lurched forward, then gained a bit of speed and flew through the same hole that the deputy's car had made at the cliff edge. When I walked over and looked down, the BMW was almost on top of the deputy's car and was beginning to burn also.

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers