Busting Broncos Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

There was a full moon and it was a lovely night. I pulled out my burner phone and called Ronnie.

"Have Sean deliver the bag." I said and he hung up without responding.

I was facing a long walk back to town but I had all night. I was walking along, swinging the helmet in my hand, when I became aware of a car coming up behind me with no headlights. There was no place to hide, so I stepped to the side of the road. I'd say I'd had a motorcycle accident and was walking to town if they stopped.

The car rolled up abreast of me and the tinted window lowered.

"Need a ride?" Bennie asked me from the driver's seat.

"Did you follow me?" I asked.

"Of course not." he said. "I was just out for a lovely moonlight drive and happened upon you."

"My ass.' I said as I climbed in.

We drove along a few miles in silence and when we were close to town he switched on the headlights. Without looking at me he said, "I never thought I'd say this but you're the kind of guy I could rally get serious about."

I didn't say anything.

"I think I'm in love with you." he said. "I don't expect anything in return; I just wanted you to know."

I knew I had to make some reply so I said, "Bennie, I'm not the kind of person people should fall in love with. There's a whole lot you don't know."

"I know what I need to." he said. "Besides, it's too late now."

I reached over and clasped his hand in mine. Getting rid of the deputy and the senator hadn't even disturbed me but the thought that I might hurt this big tough man's emotions sent knives through me.

"Could you please take me home?" I asked. "We'll talk about this more tomorrow."

I held his hand all of the way home without speaking and when we pulled up in front of the ranch, I got out and leaned into his window.

"You can do a lot better than me." I said.

He was about to make a reply when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I leapt away from the car and Bennie opened the door and jumped out. When I turned around, Tony was standing in front of me.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, you almost gave me a heart attack." I said to him. "What's the big idea?"

"I saw you drive up, so I came over." he said.

I got a better look at him in the moonlight. His face was streaked with dirt, his fair hair was standing upright with dust and sweat and his clothes were covered in grime.

"I was over at the new house." he said. "I had the best time."

I became aware of Bennie standing by the car and I said, "Bennie, meet my brother Tony. He's not usually such a mess."

I saw Tony give him an appraising once over and then he stepped forward to shake hands.

"I hope you and I can be as friendly as you and Andy seem to be." he said. Tony apparently liked what he saw.

* * * * * *

Ten days later, I was sitting in the sheriff's office. Everything was back to where it had originally been and the sheriff had hired a cleaning crew to come in and scrub the place down. Even the deputy's odor had disappeared.

The senator and the deputy hadn't been found until the next day when someone noticed the guard rail missing at the overlook. The county coroner said he thought that death was instantaneous for both of them. I hoped not.

The morning of that next day, I walked into town to retrieve my car. While there, I walked into the parking lot of the motel and from the end farthest from the office, I called the FBI tip line from my burner. The tip I left said that there was a large quantity of narcotics in room 113. I hoped that I sounded like one of the cleaners but it was irrelevant.

Apparently the FBI, DEA and who knows who all were interested in the senator. When news of his death broke, they swooped into town like crows. His motel room was picked apart and then the deputy's place was swept clean. With the information they collected, they were making announcements of new arrests on the news every evening. They were crowing that they'd shut down a state wide drug and prostitution ring. No one even paid any attention to the lowly Nomads.

The sheriff was standing with his back to me and when he turned around, he was holding a file folder he'd taken from the file cabinet. He held it out to me and I saw that it was the file the deputy had started on me.

"I pulled this before the feds seized his other files." he said.

"Have you read it?" I asked. It was hard to look him in the face.

"There's can't be anything there that I don't already know." I could feel his eyes on me. "Except, maybe, how friendly you've gotten with the Nomads. What's up with that?"

"You've seen those guys." I replied, looking up at him. "Do you think I could resist getting some of that?"

He burst into laughter and then said, "Understood. If we weren't on opposite sides of the fence, I'd probably be making a play for those two head guys myself."

"What are you going to do with the file?" I asked.

He walked over to his shredder, turned it on and fed the file into it.

"What file?" he asked.

I still felt uncomfortable sitting there.

"Andy," he finally said, "I've been doing this job longer than you've been alive. I already told you that there wasn't anything I don't already know. I don't need to know any more. You need to remember who your friends are."

* * * * * *

A few evenings later, I picked the sheriff up in front of his house.

"Why all of the mystery and why couldn't I wear my uniform?" he asked after he was seated.

"I told you, it's a surprise party. Your uniform wouldn't be appropriate."

"I feel undressed in civilian clothes." he said.

I drove him to the other side of town, all the way to the outskirts, and stopped in front of a small frame house. The curtains were drawn but you could see the flicker of candle light shining through.

"Come on," I said, "Let's not keep our hosts waiting."

He grumbled but he got out of the car and followed me up the walk way. I didn't bother to knock, just opened the door and walked in. When he came in behind me, he pulled up short.

Ronnie, clad in a robe as usual was reclining on a sofa, as usual. Bennie was sitting in a soft chair nearby clad only in a pair of cotton gym shorts. The legs were so short that his fat cock head peeked out of the hem.

"Surprise!" I said.

The sheriff stood on his spot, seemingly unable to move.

"We've never met." Ronnie said, rising and walking toward us. "I'm Ronnie and this is my best friend Bennie." he said to the sheriff.

Bennie also stood and walked toward us, his sculptured body highlighted by the candle glow and his cock thickening as he moved.

"Alex." the sheriff choked out, looking from one gorgeous man to the other.

"Strangers when we meet, I guess." Ronnie said. "This house belonged to my grandmother. No one except Bennie even knows about it. I keep it for special occasion when I need to be super discreet."

Both of the men had moved forward until they were almost touching the sheriff's body.

"I'll pick you up at dawn." I said as I started to leave. "This is your party, sheriff."

I stepped outside but then I couldn't resist opening the door and peeking back inside. Bennie had stepped behind the sheriff and had his arms around his torso, the sheriff's head resting on his shoulder while Bennie's wet tongue explored the sheriff's ear. Ronnie was in front of him, his robe hanging open and his hands busy unbuttoning the sheriff's jeans while kissing his neck. Even from where I was, I could see the sheriff's stiff cock straining to be free.

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers