Busty Amber Ch. 03

Story Info
FINALLY! Howard nails and rails his innocent teen target.
9.9k words
4.69
55.3k
88
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL characters in my stories are 18 years old or over and all stories are pure fantasy fiction.

*

Howard woke up at the usual time -- 07.00 -- and with the usual boner beneath his pyjamas. He looked across at his sleeping wife, a slight pang of guilt crossing his mind as he replayed last night's lust fuelled wank fest in his mind. He didn't want to dwell on it though. He'd wanked at bedtime for years so had done nothing different to what he'd normally do. (The truth being that what was different was the object of his filthy fantasy but he didn't want to dwell on that either).

Just as he was about to get up and get dressed, June stirred.

"Howie?" She turned to face him and began to snuggle toward him. "Let's have some 'us' time." Her hand reached down and found its way onto Howard's erect cock. "Oooh, you're ready for me then," she smiled and leaned in, kissing the side of his neck.

Howard wasn't at all prepared for this! It had been years since anything like this had happened and to be honest, he wife just didn't turn him on anymore. He almost winced as her hand wrapped itself around his now, very crusty cock. Nights of wanking, days of leakage and no shower had left an extra layer of manky dried in liquid on his cock.

"Mmmm," his wife's hand continued to slide up and down his filthy shaft. "Is it nice Howie? Feels nice does it?"

"Err... Yes," Howard replied as his wife leaned in and kissed his neck again. He reached over to hold her other hand and felt her huge, heavy leg cross over to rest on top of his thigh.

'Oh God, I really don't want this,' he thought to himself. He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

June's hand started to grip more tightly and her rubbing became faster. She obviously wasn't gonna stop until she felt she'd satisfied her husband.

Howard figured that to get the situation over with as quickly as possible, he should try and just go with it. Obviously, he couldn't fake an orgasm -- he had to 'produce' so, feeling that June had increased the pace, through his closed eyes, he called Amber to mind. He visualised her backside in those super tight jodphurs from yesterday. The way her buttocks thrust ever so slightly outwards and the way the stretchy fabric settled tightly into her crack, separating her cheeks into two totally delicious and perfectly formed rounds. He imagined a g-string, its thin, narrow gusset pressed tightly over her clitoris and pussy. Oh yes, he'd love to destroy that fresh, tight space.

"Mmmm, it's good isn't it honey?", June's voice broke through his consciousness.

"Oh yes, SO good," her husband answered, imagining it was Amber's soft hand tossing him off as she leant over him.

Seemingly encouraged by his response, June began to rub her thumb over the head of his cock each time her grip made the up-stroke. She giggled lightly at the wetness there.

"Oh yes, it's very good." Howard kept his words generic whilst the fantasy in his mind moved to the next level.

He imagined Amber getting home after riding and getting changed. In his fantasy, he would peer around her bedroom door like the true voyeur he really was. He looked on unseen as she tugged the white polo neck top out of the tight waistband of the jodphurs, his dry mouth falling open as the undersides of her silky, well-filled bra cups came into view as she began to lift the top up.

"God, yes, don't stop," Howard continued with his generic remarks which only served to encourage June and convince her that she'd still 'got it.' Of course, what he was really saying was to Amber, in his fantasy, hoping she wouldn't stop taking her top off.

Amber's succulent breasts jiggled playfully as she pulled the top off over her head and leaned slightly to throw it on the back of a chair.

"Ooh fuck," Howard felt his balls tighten as the sight of the teen's jutting, bra-clad breasts greeted his pervy old eyes.

Further encouraged -- June pumped harder at her husbands engorged cock.

"Oh God! Show me! SHOW ME!" Howard was hoping Amber would take her bra off.

"I'll show you Howard Jackson! Mmmmm," his wife gripped and rubbed the throbbing member between her husbands legs, her interjections annoyingly breaking Howard's focus.

In his voyeuristic fantasy, Amber slid the straps of her silky bra off her shoulders. The thrust of her perfect teen tits kept the garment exactly where it had been before she moved the straps. She turned her back to look out of her window as she began to unclasp the 4 hooks at the back of the silky white bra.

'Oooh, you fucking little tease,' Howard thought to himself, his legs starting to quiver as he felt his orgasm leap closer. Saliva started to run out of his open mouth as he watched the garment fall to the floor. Still with her back to the door, she reached for her pony tail, intending to let her hair down. That was it! She lifted her hands to her head and as her arms raised, Howard could clearly see the sides of her huge young tits bobbling about gently, their fullness easily protruding out from the sides of her slender torso.

'Fucking sidewinders!' Howard thought to himself but unable to control his vocals further as his cock erupted,

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck! Oh fucking HELL!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! ARRRRGH!! ARRRRGH!! ARRRRGH!!"

Howard's body jerked hard, his buttocks actually leaving the mattress as he bucked up and down like a mad thing.

"Oh God... My God..." His voice quietened as his orgasm subsided.

"You know, a lot of couples who've been married as long as we have wouldn't even be doing this," June smiled, looking down at her flushed, sweat coated husband. "I'm so glad we've still... well... 'got it', you know what I mean honey?"

Howard kept his eyes closed, wanting to keep his fantasy images in his mind for as long as possible but June's words had certainly brought him back to reality with a big bump.

"You really enjoyed that Howie," she continued, still grinning at the spent, podgy old man she was married to.

Howard wanted to open his eyes and find Amber there, smiling sweetly at him, teasing him with the sight of her beautiful naked young body but as the minutes drifted by, reality was taking over. He opened his eyes.

"I need to get up. Chores to do today."

"Let me clean you up," June grabbed some tissues and began to wipe the pool of cum from her husband's chest. "Blimey, don't think I've ever seen that much before honey, I must've really turned you on this morning eh?"

His wife couldn't be further from the truth with her words but he let her finish drying him and sat up. He was conscious that June hadn't orgasmed. They hadn't had proper sex for getting on for 20 years but there was still a part of him that felt like he should do the gentlemanly thing and make sure she was also satisfied. He looked across at her. He felt bad but the thought of having to touch her in a way that would bring her to orgasm repulsed him. She was just so unattractive in his eyes. Poor woman. It wasn't her fault but he just couldn't get enthusiastic at the thought of trying to find her trigger points through the folds of fat.

"Do you want me to... err..." he faked a half smile and looked across at his wife.

"No, it's fine honey. Maybe later or perhaps tomorrow morning we can role reverse."

Relief swept through Howard and he slipped his hand into hers and smiled again. Inside, he resolved to make sure he only came up to bed once his wife was asleep. He helped her to get dressed and they both went downstairs.

The day was passing pretty uneventfully. June had recently taking up quilting and was doing a mixture of sewing and embroidery. Howard had cracked on with several household chores that were well overdue.

Around 4pm, he opened the fridge to see what they might have for dinner and heard his phone beep. He closed the fridge and pulled the phone out of his pocket. There was a text message. It was from Stephen -- Amber's uncle. He stood and read it silently...

'Great! You know it makes sense. It's sorted for Friday. 2pm. Wayfarers Hotel. Meet you there.'

What the hell was this?

Howard scrolled up and the text of his previous message came into view,

'Yes please. Howard.'

'Shit! I'd forgotten about that!' Howard thought to himself, now remembering that he'd sent it whilst feeling very horny and being tanked up on beer.

'I can't go through with this,' he said to himself. 'What the hell was I thinking of? Why did I...'

His thought process trailed off as he recalled his chat with Stephen. How Stephen had told him he could more or less have free rein with Amber, how she'd willingly do whatever he wanted and yet wouldn't really know and wouldn't remember anything about it. His morning wank fantasy drifted back into his mind. He knew damn well he'd give his right arm to have the busty young girl as his fuck toy, even if it was just for an hour. His hand began to shake as he tapped out his reply to Stephen - 'Thanks. See you there.'

There. He'd done it. In just 4 days time, he'd be alone with the sexiest, most busty girl he'd ever seen and by god he was going to fuck the hell out of the cock teasing little minx.

'Mmmmm'. He slid his phone back into his pocket and walked into the living room.

"Bolognese OK for dinner?" he called over to June nonchalantly, wanting to keep his voice calm but inside, he was already filled with excitement and lust.

The next few days seemed to pass so slowly. 'Always the way when you're waiting for something' Howard thought to himself. He'd told June that there was to be a reunion of the old garage guys at the Wayfarers Hotel (he wanted to keep a small element of truth in his tale as he figured that would lessen the chance of him having to think up explanations in case he was quizzed on something by his wife).

On the Friday morning, Howard was up early and in the shower. He couldn't help thinking about Amber, his partly erect cock starting to bobble about as he soaped it with increasing vigour.

'Hey! Save yourself How,' he thought to himself, immediately letting go of his semi and rinsing himself off.

The old man didn't have much in the way of what he'd call 'decent' clothing so he just put on what he considered was acceptable -- beige trousers with a partially elasticated waist and a white, short sleeved shirt tucked in. As he fastened his belt around, he was annoyed that he had to keep it back two notches, obviously where he'd put on weight. He slid his feet into his brown, slip-on shoes and looked at himself in the bedroom mirror.

"Hmmm, shame about this," he said quietly as he patted his overhanging stomach but there was no point dwelling on that, he was about to have the time of his life.

"I'm off now love," he called through to the living room where June was still sewing.

"OK honey, see you later."

Howard got into the car and drove off. The Wayfarers Hotel was about 20 minutes away.

As he pulled into the car park, Howard saw Stephen standing by the entrance. Recognising Howard's car, he started to walk over. Howard got out and shook Stephen's now outstretched hand.

"So -- you all ready mate?" Stephen grinned widely at Howard, knowing that he must be totally pent up with excitement and lust. "Which option did you..." he stopped speaking, noticing the thick envelope that Howard had pulled out of his pocket and was offering to him. He took it and peered inside quickly. "£500.00. You want her all to yourself then?" Again, he grinned. "No problem. Right, I'll tell you how it's gonna work so listen up. Can we just get into the car?"

"Right, it's all set up. She found out a couple of days ago that she got perfect grades so she's on the lookout for a job now so that she can get the horse that her parents promised so, she's been brought here for interview and work practice tuition, if you see what I mean," Stephen winked at Howard.

Howard knew that this was the ruse to actually get the girl to the hotel. "OK, so I have to..."

"You do whatever you want mate but maybe keep to a theme of interview techniques and 'doing your best' etc. I'm sure you'll think of something," he smirked.

"OK."

"She's dressed appropriately. My wife, Sam, got the outfit for her and helped her get ready for today's 'training course'." Again, Stephen beamed as he relayed all the detail to Howard.

"She's already err... shall we say... relaxed so when you get in the room, have a bit of a chat and let her get used to you being there but the one thing you MUST do, is get her to drink the rest of the milk that's in the little fridge. It's already in a glass and has a tiny bit of the relaxant left in it but it's also got the stuff that wipes her memory in it so you absolutely MUST make sure she drinks it mate, OK?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll sort it," Howard already had a little scenario in his mind. Very dirty thoughts were coming thick and fast into his head as he realised that in just a few minutes, he'd be alone with the sexiest girl he'd ever seen.

"What about the camera?"

"Don't worry about that. It's hidden, you won't even see it. Oh, and you better stick to just an hour mate. She's already relaxed. The little extra in the other milk will top it up a bit but it does wear off so stick to an hour and finish up before stuff gets panicky, best all round right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," Howard replied. "So, what happens after the hour?"

"Tell her the training course is over and remind her than Sam (my wife) will be waiting outside to take her home (which she will). I'll see them off then I'll come up here and sort the footage for you, that way you get confirmation that it's only you that's got it and there's no other copies. Cool?"

"Yep, Erm, one other thing that's been bugging me."

"Yeah? What's that? Everything's cool."

"What if... I mean... is she... when I fuck her..."

"Don't worry mate, she's been on the pill since puberty. Had some female problem or other. Completely resolved the issue but her Mum does partly blame those hormones for her tits growing so big. Probably a bit of sour grapes though! Ha!"

"Can't be all bad then," Howard smiled. It all sounded perfect. He couldn't believe this opportunity was presenting itself to him.

"Well, go on mate -- it's on the third floor, room 68. It's unlocked but just lock it when you go in. See you later and err... enjoy."

Both men got out of the car. Howard flicked the key to lock it. Stephen went back to sit in his car and Howard made his way into the hotel and over to the lift, pressing the button for the third floor. As he stepped out of the lift, he made his way toward room 68 and stopped outside. His heart was racing. He still couldn't quite believe what he was doing. Out of courtesy, he knocked tentatively on the heavy wood.

"Come in," the cheery, soft voice from inside sounded inviting and Howard pushed open the door, quickly turning to lock it once inside. He turned back around to see Amber sitting on a plush leather chair in the corner of the room, by the window.

"Awww, it's so good of you to come and help me with my work preparations Mr Jackson."

Howard decided not to correct her use of his surname.

Amber stood up and stretched out her hand.

"Well, I do know you're supposed to shake hands so -- pleased to meet you," the teenager smiled as she started to walk towards him.

Despite being only a few seconds through the door, Howard felt the blood rushing to his cock as the complete vision of beauty walked towards him.

Amber's hair was piled up in a type of 'messy bun.' She wasn't overly made up but the pouty shape of her lips was emphasised by the deep pink lipstick she wore.

She was wearing a tight, navy blue pencil skirt that stopped a couple of inches above her knees. Not overly flirty in itself but would be perfect for a workplace. With each step she took towards him, the fabric pressed tight against her thighs and Howard noticed the outline of suspender straps underneath. He absolutely had a big thing for suspenders, finding them incredibly titillating and his heart started to beat faster as he imagined the sexy garment underneath her skirt. He looked down. Her skintone stockings had a sheen to them and unbeknown to him, a 5 inch deep lace panel at the top where they joined her suspender belt. The lower look was completed by a pair of navy blue patent court shoes with 4 inch heel. Howard had never seen Amber in heels before and they served to make her calves look even more amazing than they already were.

A wide black belt cinched her waist and separated the tight skirt from the cream silk blouse she wore on top. The blouse fit her perfectly, no gaping buttons, they were fastened right up though so although the blouse did have a 'V' neck, it was quite a high one so there was no visible cleavage. But what the top lacked in cleavage display, it more than made up for in fit. Because the buttons were fastened quite high up and the lower part of the blouse was tucked tightly into her belted skirt, the silky fabric clung to her mid torso like a second skin, presenting her stunning rack to Howard like a silk wrapped birthday present. The extra height from the heeled shoes meant that she was now taller than Howard and she now stood just a few inches in front of him, her hand still outstretched and her large bust level with his face.

As Howard slipped his hand into hers, he couldn't help but stare at the front of her blouse. He could see the lace patterning of her bra indenting into the thin silk and the full swell of her enormous breasts above where the cups stopped. The heat between his legs was immense.

"Pleased to meet you Amber. Thanks for coming here today."

"So, what's first?" Amber asked, eager to get learning.

"Well, why don't you go back over there and sit down," Howard replied, "It's important that everyone is comfortable and relaxed."

As she turned and walked back to the large leather chair, Howard watched transfixed as her high, pert backside wiggled in the tight pencil skirt. He focused in on the suspender strap outline in the fabric, the straps running a straight line over each delicious firm buttock. He continued to watch as she sat back down, crossing her legs, her slender calves looking perfect in the sheer stockings and high heels.

"Now, it's very common in workplaces for new employees to make drinks for their bosses but today, we're gonna turn the tables. It's 2022 so sometimes, a boss will make a drink for their employee and that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get you a drink OK?" Howard was really getting into his stride now, taking a crude, lusty pleasure in setting up what would happen. He looked around for the mini fridge and spotted it in the little area between the bathroom and the main room. He opened it and took out the glass of milk. He noticed a few cans of beer in there and took one out. Just a teeny bit of 'dutch courage.' He made his way back over to Amber, offering the glass to her.

"Normally, there wouldn't be alcohol in a workplace but that's all there is in this fridge so I'm grabbing one of these," he said as Amber took the milk from him. He went to sit down on the stool which was in front of the large dressing table / desk. It could easily be used as a desk for today's purposes but also had a long mirror running the entire length so it doubled as a dressing table. He cracked open the beer and took a long swig.

"Now, you drink that up and we'll talk about what's expected in a workplace."

Howard watched as Amber's delicate, pink glossed lips touched the glass. Each time she moved the glass away from her mouth, some of her lipstick had transferred to the glass.

'Mmmm, that'll be my cock soon you naughty little thing,' Howard thought to himself.

Amber soon finished the small glass of milk and the act of her licking her lips with the final drops wasn't lost on the old man, the sight of the last white drops of liquid being swept away by her tongue made him feel unbelievably horny. Right, that was it -- she now wouldn't remember anything that happened. Time for Howard to start playing...