Busty Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mr Jackson. Is there anything else I need to learn?"

"Sit here," Howard patted the side of the bed next to him and she sat down. "Yes, there is. You need to learn that there are many different ways to reduce stress and so far, we've covered two of them."

"So, are we going to do something else?"

"Yes, we are." Howard reached up and started to grope her right breast, squeezing and mauling it as he spoke. "That's another thing that I like about you Amber -- you're a very willing girl. Always eager to learn. That's always looked on very favourably in workplaces you know."

"Really Mr Jackson? Well, I'm sure that by the time I've finished here today, I'll know exactly what to do."

"You will indeed. You will indeed," Howard grinned crudely, continuing to grope her juicy, heavy young tit and moving his thumb over her nipple.

"What do I do now? Oooh!" Amber's body jerked in response to the nipple stimulation.

Howard reached down between his legs, his cock predictably hard and further hardened by the reaction of her nipple under his thumb.

"Take off your g-string." The command was that simple.

Amber stood up, her breast parting company with Howard's left hand. As she bent to ease the garment down her legs, her tits hung beautifully, like big ripe fruits for the taking. Howard immediately noticed the triangle of tight curly pubic hair on the front of her mound. "Mmmm, that's very nice," he said, patting the bed, encouraging her to sit down again.

As soon as she perched on the edge of the bed, Howard's left hand immediately resumed it's groping of her right breast and nipple. God, to have such firm, teen titflesh in his grasp was beyond belief and surely every man's daily wet dream. A small moan escaped Amber's lips. He moved his right hand down onto her thigh then started sliding it up toward his prize. He could feel the heat from between her legs before he was even close to that special place. Two of his fingers found the tight, pointy nub of her clit and he started to gently pinch and rub it. At the same time, he began to pinch and roll her right nipple between his finger and thumb.

"Ah," another gentle sigh left Amber's lips.

"Do you like this Amber? Does it feel good?"

"Mmmm... Y... yes." She wasn't overly familiar with the sensations as she couldn't recall from memories, the few previous experiences she'd had but right now, she was indeed feeling very 'nice.' Her body jerked as if to confirm her statement. Howard's fingers moved slightly back, finding her entrance to be very wet and smooth.

"Aaah, I KNOW you like it now. When it's wet here between your legs, that means you like it VERY much," he smiled, circling his thick fingers around the wetness at her pussy entrance and continuing to pinch her nipple.

"Right, sit on me," the man commanded, holding up his cock so that the red, swollen head was pointing directly at the ceiling, his other hand still fingering the now large nipple on her right breast.

"Sit there? On... that?" Amber questioned, staring at Howard's large, angry looking shaft.

"Yes, it's my cock and you need to refer to it as my cock. Where do I want you to sit?"

"On your cock Mr Jackson."

"Good girl. On you get then."

Howard's heart started racing as Amber moved across. In just a few seconds, he'd be inside her fresh, 18 year old pussy. His cock bobbled away as she lifted her left leg to straddle him. He felt the firmness of her smooth, toned thighs as she positioned herself directly above his greedy shaft.

"Sit, down."

Amber slowly lowered herself down. The nub of her clit met his swollen, wet glans and his eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the exquisite pleasure a man gets when his cock meets the outside edge of a tight pussy for the first time. She slid further down and squealed as his wide head popped inside her, stretching her lips open. "Ow! Mr Jackson, I think it's too big for me! it's..."

Howard cried out,

"Mmmm, oh God YES!!! Sit down! SIT DOWN!!!"

Amber slowly slid further down, feeling like she was going to be split open! Her stretched lips closed tightly around his fat shaft. He was in absolutely heaven! Shit, it felt SO fucking good. So tight. SO fucking tight! Even though he knew she wasn't a virgin, she could easily have passed for one, he honestly felt like he was the first man to be inside her, exploring her fresh, tight teen cunt for the first time. He opened his eyes and reached next to him for his trouser belt. He held it at the centre and offered the two ends to Amber.

"Hold these," he rasped. "Now ride me like you rode that fucking horse."

Amber took hold of each end of the old man's belt and began to pretend she was trotting. Fucking hell! The sight and feel of the stacked young teen rising and falling onto his dick was beyond compare. He'd never felt anything like it in his entire life.

"Mmmm, good girl. Ride me good." Howard looked up at her flushed face, then down to her huge tits that were now bouncing rhythmically as she rode his cock. What a sight! What a fucking sight!

Her tight, velvet-like tunnel gripped his cock hard as she rose and fell. Occasionally, little moans would escape her lips, the fact being, that her own juices were now starting to flow and coat the old man's cock, mixing with the pre-cum that had never been so copious since he'd met her.

"Harder! FASTER! COME ON!!" Amber didn't think she could go much faster but trying her best to please she upped the pace and became almost a blur in Howard's vision.

Her body bounced incessantly up and down on his throbbing dick. He could hear the sounds of her wet young cunt squelching and feel her firm buttocks on his balls every time she slapped down onto him.

"Oh yes, you're loving this as much as I am aren't you, you eager little tart. Tell me you want my big cock inside you. Tell me. TELL ME!"

"I... I..." She had to stop for breaths during her words, "I... LOVE your big cock Mr Jackson. I... I... LOVE it inside me. It's so big and hard and I want you to give it to me." As she spoke those last words, her long hair fell from the styled bun that sat atop her head and fell down her arms and back, framing her face in a way that made her look a mixture of innocent and sultry.

Howard felt his balls tighten as the sexy teen admitted she was loving being fucked by him.

"I'm gonna cum again. You're gonna make me cum again. Oh you naughty girl. Arrgh! ARRGH!" Howard desperately wanted the feelings to last but knew he couldn't hold out much longer. His balls felt solid and he knew it wouldn't be long. He stared, mesmorised by her massive flailing boobs.

"Remind me how old you are and what size your tits are. Quickly!" The old man was nearing the point of no return.

Amber continued to ride his cock for all she was worth, her tight cunt muscles gripping effortlessly at his dick as it plundered the small, hot space inside her.

"Milk me! MILK ME! MILK MY FUCKING COCK!" Howard looked down and could see the outline of his fat dick moving inside the beautiful girl's slim body.

"I'm 18 Mr Jackson and I have F cup tits."

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Howard's body jerked into orgasm feeling the teen's tight, sweet cunt walls spasming against his spewing tool as her own orgasm broke.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, AHHHHH, M... M... Mr... Mr Ja... AHHHHHHHH!! OOOOH!!!"

"CHRIST!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Howard bucked uncontrollably, his spunk jettisoning deep and high into Amber's tight little fuckhole. She was still riding him but this time like a rodeo horse, desperately trying to stay on top of the bucking, quivering old man.

"Aaaaahhhhh", Amber's orgasm started to subside before his and she collapsed onto his belly and chest, her huge firm tits squashing into his sweaty skin, as she fought to get her breath back.

Both of them lie there, still panting for breath. It was a surreal sight -- the sexy young teen's body melded tight to the sweaty 70 year old man beneath her.

As Howard slowly regained his sense of reality he remembered what Stephen had said about limiting time to no longer than an hour. He'd lost all track of time but knew that regardless of that, he needed to get Amber out of the situation quickly.

"You'd better get dressed and freshened up young lady. Your Aunt's probably waiting for you in the car. Quickly." There was no tenderness or joy in Howard's voice. His demeanour had gone from ecstatic and horny as fuck to slightly stressed and just wanting her out of the way now that he'd had his fun.

"Do you think I'll get a job OK Mr Jackson? Did I do OK here today?" Amber pushed herself up and looked down at him.

"What?" Howard really couldn't be bothered to play-act anymore. He was nervous about the time and couldn't see any point in carrying on the little scenario now he'd fucked his young target senseless. "Oh... err... yeah... sure. You did great, now best get dressed." He pointed toward the floor where her clothes lay strewn.

Despite his seeming indifference, as Amber braced her arms on the headboard and began to slowly climb off of his body her swinging left breast brushed his face.

"Oooh, you really are such a naughty little thing," he smirked, grabbing hold of her tit and regretting that he'd not had time to suckle on her ripe young knockers. He pinched her nipple and spanked her left buttock. He was right -- it was so firm that his slap just engendered a slight jiggle and the tight cheek was back in place again.

"Oooh, Mr Jackson," the wet, squelching sound returned as Amber clambered off him and turned to retrieve her clothes. A large glob of sticky hot spunk hung from between her legs and stretched longer, sticking to the top of her stocking clad thigh.

"Mmmm, delicious," he muttered quietly, knowing that there would be plenty more of his thick seed inside her tight young pussy. He watched as she quickly stepped into her g-string and slipped the blue pencil skirt on, followed by her bra, carefully positioning the lacy balcony cups over her large breasts. She pulled on the silk blouse and buttoned it. As her cleavage started to disappear, Howard got up, picked up his own clothes and started to dress. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Errr... y... yes?" Howard answered cautiously, wary of who would be there.

"Amber, come on -- your Aunt's waiting." Stephen had come to knock-on, worried as the hour was drawing perilously close.

"I'm coming. Goodbye Mr. Jackson and thank you for teaching me today."

"The pleasure was all mine," he answered truthfully, noticing another glob of his spunk on the back of her calf as she headed toward the door.

Amber opened the door to find a frantic Stephen outside.

"Your Aunt's in the car park. Don't keep her waiting," he breathed. He'd raced up three flights of stairs as he didn't have time to wait for the lift. As the young girl went down in the lift, he went into the room and locked the door.

"Fucking hell! What were you playing at mate?!"

"I lost track of time. I more or less shoved her out when I realised."

"Not good enough! You could've jeopardised this whole little set up if you'd gone over! 15 seconds! 15 seconds mate, that's all there was left when she walked out this door!"

"OK, it was tight and I'm sorry. It's a one off as you know. Honestly, I'm sorry, it was unintentional and I was so..."

"OK, OK, don't worry about it. Look, I'm sorry to go on but..."

"No, I get it mate. Like I said, I'm..."

"Right, let's get you your footage". Stephen seemed more relaxed as he opened his case and powered up the laptop and disc burner. Howard had asked for a DVD as he didn't do digital stuff. Stephen walked to the corner of the room by the door, reached up and took the tiniest object down from the top ledge of the door frame.

"That's it? That little thing's a camera?" Howard was surprised and wondered how something so small would be able to capture anything.

"Sure is", Stephen replied and he opened the tiny box up and popped out a very tiny card, sliding it into a slot on the laptop. A few clicks later and the contents of the camera card were transferring onto the disc.

"It doesn't take long. Look -- it's finished now. We'll just skip through a couple of bits so you can make sure it's come out OK. Want to make sure you're getting your money's worth," Stephen grinned. He clicked at a random point on the slider...

"...you need to undo a couple of buttons on your blouse..."

"Smooth talker," Stephen grinned and moved the slider on some more...

"Oh yes, oh fuck me, yes!"...

"Getting into your stride there mate," Stephen laughed.

"I'm 18 Mr Jackson and I have F cup tits..."

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

"Blimey mate, you're losing it there!" Stephen remarked as the footage showed Howard's body starting to buck as his orgasm kicked in.

Howard felt a flush of embarrassment.

"Right, that's sorted." Steven ejected the disc, popped it into a sleeve and handed it to Howard.

Howard clutched the disc to his chest. It'd been an expensive treat but one that he would never forget and could now re-live over and over.

Stephen then inserted the small camera card into another part of the laptop. "Right, press 'delete' there," he looked at Howard, and pointed at the screen. The old man hit the 'delete' key and the screen returned a 'card empty' message.

"There mate -- all gone. What you've got in your hands is the only record of this afternoon. Enjoy."

"T... thanks," Howard replied now feeling both satisfied and reassured. "Look mate, I don't know how to..."

"Forget it. Always good to do a fellow red blooded male a favour. Question is -- did you enjoy it?"

"Oh fuck, did I?"

Stephen could tell by the tone in Howard's voice that he'd had the time of his life.

"So fucking sweet and willing and Christ, those TITS."

"I know. Fucking awesome int they," Stephen responded knowingly. "Well, I reckon you'd better get home from your err... what was it -- garage mates reunion?" he grinned at the old man.

"Yeah," Howard acknowledged, suddenly feeling pissed off that he had to go home to June and that his hour of hot sex was over. "Thanks again," he said as he left the room and headed for the car park.

Stephen moved over to the window and watched Howard get into his car and drive off. He smiled and walked over to the dressing table mirror and retrieved the second tiny hidden camera, positioned unseen in the wooden fretwork at the top of the mirror.

"Mmmm, we'll have a good one with this tonight," he smiled, walking out of the room and down to the car park.