Busty Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, so first of all, it's important to be dressed appropriately for the workplace," Howard began.

"Is my outfit not right?" Amber looked slightly forlorn.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with your outfit my dear, you look very smart but it's important to any company boss that his female staff look exactly how he wants them to look. Each boss will have his own dress code requirements but there are some things that should always be observed.

"What are these?" the innocent girl asked, her eyes wide, wanting to learn.

"OK, so first of all, you need to undo a couple of buttons at the top of your blouse."

"Oh OK. What does that do?"

"It helps men to relax. Relaxed bosses mean a better workday experience."

"OK."

Howard watched as Amber sat up straight in the sumptuous chair and undid the top two buttons of her blouse. The silky fabric parted, now resting either side of a nice deep cleavage line.

"Mmmm, that's it. Good." Howard placed his hand down and pressed it into the centre of his trousers. It felt good.

"Anything else?"

"Well, normally, the skirt you wear should be two or three inches shorter that what you're wearing now so why don't you roll up the waistband and then put your belt back."

"OK."

Amber released the wide belt around her middle and began to turn the waistband of her skirt over. With each turn, the hemline rose, giving Howard tantalising glimpses higher up her gorgeous, stocking-clad thighs. After three turns, she stopped and replaced the belt. Howard knew that when she next sat down, the hemline of her skirt would move up her legs to reveal part of her stocking tops, a sight that he found sexy beyond belief. She stood before him looking overtly sexy. Her blouse now displaying an ample amount of cleavage and her skirt being more than halfway up her smooth, toned thighs.

"Mmmm, very good. You look perfect now. Right, so, have you heard of workplace stress Amber?"

"Errr, no Mr Jackson."

"Well, much as people can really enjoy and love their jobs, sometimes they become stressed. Overwhelmed with all the demands of a busy day and a position of responsibility. If (for example) you were going to be... let's say... a secretary to a very busy director of a big company, it would be your job to help him unwind. To take his stresses away and make him feel more relaxed." Howard took two more swigs from the can of beer, his eyes not leaving his young prize.

"How do I do that?"

"Well, sometimes, your boss might ask you to massage his shoulders as that can be really relaxing. Why don't we see if you can do that? You can practice on me and see how you get on."

"Sure." Amber smiled and walked over to where Howard was sitting at the desk. He tucked his chair in and sat upright.

"Just put your hands on my shoulders and squelch, like you're kneading dough," Howard instructed. He shivered slightly as he felt her soft hands rest on his shoulders. "That's it -- start squelching."

Amber began to knead Howards shoulders. She was actually quite good at it. He watched her reflection in the mirror as her hands slid down and up, squeezing as they went. He felt his cock twitch, not from her shoulder massaging but the fact that she was so close behind him, meant that her large bust was pressing into the back of his head. He couldn't see it properly in the mirror but just the feel of her firm teen melons pressing into him like that had got his cock all a quiver.

"Is that nice?" she asked, looking at his face in the mirror.

"It's OK for a first attempt, but I think we can improve on it. I'll show you how to do it by doing it to you now. Here. You sit on the stool."

Howard stood up, hoping the bulge at the front of his trousers wasn't too obvious. Hell -- who cares if it was -- Amber wouldn't remember anyway.

She sat down and Howard placed his hands onto her shoulders. He felt just a hint of shoulder bone within her soft skin. He began to knead her small shoulders, they almost disappeared underneath his big fat hands. Although his hands moved easily over the silky fabric, his smooth flow was broken by the feel of her bra straps under the fabric. Amber leaned her head back slightly into his stomach, meaning that Howard could look straight down into her deep, luscious cleavage. She looked up at him and smiled so Howard decided to take it to the next level.

"Amber, I think this would work better if you took your blouse off."

"Really Mr Jackson?"

"Yes. Look, to make it fair, I'll take my shirt off and you take your blouse off yes? Stand up and I'll start."

Howard stood up and moved back from the table, quickly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Your turn," he said, matter of factly, as he sat on the edge of the bed, his cock starting to throb at the thought of being openly able to sit and watch the young girl take her top off.

"Take your time. Do it slowly."

"OK."

A lusty, almost evil look spread across the old man's face as Amber began to unfasten the buttons of her blouse. He still couldn't believe it - the busty 18 year old was willingly undressing in front of him. She'd started at the bottom and as her flat, toned stomach came into view, he moved his hand instinctively to his cock and openly started to palm his growing bulge. With just one button left, he could hardly contain himself as she released it and shimmied her shoulders enabling it to fall to the floor. Fucking hell, this was something else! He gazed in awe as her stupendous bra-encased tits jiggled within the confines of the delicate white lace lingerie he'd fingered in her shopping bag just a week ago. Thin crescents of the tops of her large areola were just visible where the balcony style cups ended, the rest of her titflesh pushing up naturally above the lacy garment.

"Oh Amber. Amber, you look beautiful." Howard couldn't help himself. "Your tits are unbelievable"

"Really? Oh, thank you Mr Jackson," Amber smiled sweetly at him.

"Right, sit down here and I'll show you," he gestured back to the stool set at the desk.

Amber's breasts bounced forcefully in her bra as she sat down and moved forward with the stool, tucking herself and it further under the tabletop. Wasting no time, Howard immediately placed his hands on her shoulders and again began to knead, this time enjoying the incredible display of young bra-clad titflesh the girl had on offer.

'Christ! So close. So close,' he thought to himself.

"Is that nice Amber? Does it feel good?"

"Mmmm, yes," she replied, closing her eyes and leaning her head backwards into his bare stomach.

Howard's cock was becoming incredibly painful. He quietly loosened his belt and eased both his trousers and his Y-fronts down and opened his legs, standing in a wide 'A' so as to keep his clothes mid-thigh. His swollen cock sprung out in front of him, pointing straight at Amber's back. She couldn't see it and it meant he could enjoy things without the pain of his cock being stuffed into his trousers.

"Still enjoying it?" he asked.

"Oh yes. It's so relaxing. Mmmm," Amber's eyes remained closed, her mouth forming into a gentle smile.

Needing no more encouragement, Howard nudged the wet head of his cock back and forth onto the girl's slender back. Slowly, he let his hands drift down her sides. He purposefully kept them nearer her back as he didn't want to startle her but that wouldn't last for long. He felt a hint of ribs as he rubbed up and down slowly which just served as a kinky reminder of how slim she was and how these awesome big tits were such a rarity on such a small-framed girl.

As his hands found the swell of the sides of her tits, his cock lurched, now eagerly bobbling away in front of him and tapping constantly into the teenager's back. He continued to move his palms up and down, making sure he moved more slowly each time he touched the sides of her boobs. Seeing her eyes still closed, on the next downward motion, rather than coming back up again, he turned his hands inwards and placed them directly underneath her chest.

"Oh God," Howard said as he cupped and lifted the heavy bra-clad globes. Pre-cum was now seeping constantly from the end of his throbbing dick, making paint like dab marks on Amber's pale skinned back.

"What! What's wrong!?" Amber sounded scared and had opened her eyes.

"Oh... n... nothing dear," Howard could hardly speak as the lusty feelings deep in his loins were taking over.

"Does it still feel nice?" he asked, squeezing the cupped flesh greedily.

"Y... yes. It feels REALLY nice." Amber's emphasis on the word 'really' wasn't lost on Howard.

'She must really enjoy having her tits felt up' he thought, crudely. She hadn't baulked when she'd opened her eyes so she must love it. He began to pass his thick thumbs over where her nipples sat behind the lace. Instantly, the young girl's body jerked, her hands banging down quite hard on the tabletop as if to steady herself. 'Dirty little bitch -- she loves it,' Howard thought to himself.

Amber's body was shaking constantly now with Howard's new assault on her nipples. They were swelling and hardening quickly as a combination of his thumbs and the friction caused by the lace being rubbed over the sensitive nubs. Every so often she let out a delicate little moan.

"Mmmm, Oh, Mr Jackson, you're so kind."

'So kind,' Howard almost laughed in his mind. The unwitting young prick teaser effectively now thanking him for molesting her big, firm tits.

Howard needed relief and he needed it quickly. He wanted the girls sweet, soft mouth around his dripping fat shaft but he wanted the right visual to go with it. With his cock now pointing skyward, he moved his hands back up to Amber's shoulders and slowly started to push her bra straps off. Her eyes were still closed as they fell loosely several inches down her upper arms. The bra remained exactly where it was, the firmness of her tits ensuring it stayed put, still encasing the massive globes in delicate white lace.

"Amber?"

"Mmmm. Yes, Mr Jackson."

"I think you're very relaxed now so I need you to try and relax me again now."

"Oh, sure Mr Jackson."

"I'm going over to sit on the edge of the bed now and I want you to get up and turn to face me and take your bra off, is that OK?"

"Oh, yes, sure Mr Jackson."

"Good girl. Once you've taken it off, I want you to come over and kneel in front of me, between my legs, OK?"

"Yes, sure."

'Such a willing beauty', Howard thought to himself, still partly not being able to believe the amazing situation he was in.

He positioned himself on the edge of the bed, pushing his trousers and Y-fronts to the floor and gripped hold of his cock in eager anticipation. He watched as Amber stood up and turned around, her gorgeous tits jiggling in the partially removed bra but still fully covered. Howard had always been massively turned on by the sight of a woman topless but with her bottom half still clothed. There was something inherently rude or 'wrong' about it that appealed to his perverse voyeuristic nature.

"Take your bra off," Howard's voice was raspy and sounded quite the old pervert. He pulled at his cock as the teenager reached behind her back to release the hooks. It dawned on him that although he'd seen her breasts naked the night she slept on his sofa, he'd never seen them naked when she was upright. His heart raced as the bra dropped to the floor and she placed her hands on her hips.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck me YES!!! You fucking sexy BITCH, get here NOW!!!"

Amber's big nude teardrop shaped tits stuck out rudely towards him, absolutely not a hint of sag as her bra fell away. Her large, light brown areola perfectly positioned right at the end of each upthrusting tit.

Howard felt his balls tighten, "Turn around, full circle, slowly and face me again."

Amber slowly began to turn 360 for him, totally oblivious of what this would do to the old man. As she turned side on, Howard saw her nude tits in profile for the first time and nearly shot his load! The underside of her tits jutted out firmly from her chest, their curves sweeping upwards at the end to her huge nipples. He reckoned there was a good 6 inches of tit flesh sticking out from her slender frame and boy did it stick out, not a hint of sag. Absolutely perfect tits. As she came around to face him again he called her over.

"Right, kneel down between my legs and take me into your mouth. This is how you really cure stress in the workplace. Oh, and there might be some liquid but if there is, just drink it down OK."

"Err, OK Mr Jackson," Amber seemed a little hesitant as she knelt between the old pervert's legs. The sway of her large breasts wasn't lost on the old man and he quickly reached down and cupped the massive nude orbs in his hands.

"Oooh fuck, they're so heavy. So fucking heavy. Mmmm... Tell me how old you are and what your bra size is then take THIS into your mouth," Howard grabbed hold of his dripping, reddened cock and pointed it toward the kneeling girl.

"I'm 18 years old Mr Jackson and my bra size is 30F."

"Arrghhh yes!" Howard responded loudly as he felt the young girls mouth expand around his swollen cockhead. Her tongue found his cat eye and she seemed to push it down into the hole as if wanting to extract all his pre-cum, it then swept around and around his glans. One of her soft hands gripped at the base and the other cupped his huge, tight ball sack. She was really making a fuss of the old man's thick, throbbing shaft.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Yes! YES!! Take it all!! TAKE IT ALL!!" Howard let go of one of her tits and moved his hand to the back of her head, pulling her forward, hard onto his fat dick.

"Mrrrrmmmmphh! Mrrrrmmmmphh! MRRRRMMMMPHH!!" These were the only sounds Amber could muster as her entire mouth and throat filled with Howards angry, engorged meatstick. He pumped and thrust into her face, his hand clamped hard to the back of her head, meaning her entire sweet face was buried in his groin.

"Oh that's it, yes! YES!! Oh God!! Fucking eat me! EAT ME!! EAT ME YOU BUSTY LITTLE TART! OHHHH!" Howard moved his hand from her head, back to her swinging tit. He looked down at her narrow waist, still held by the belted pencil skirt which had ridden up in her kneeling position, showing off part of her lace stocking tops. The patent high heels stuck out behind her and her tits! Oh my God -- the sight of her amazing tits bouncing into his palms as she devoured his dick. As his balls tightened, Howard couldn't hold out any longer,

"AAARRRGGHHH!! UH, UH, URRRRRGH!!!" Howard put his entire weight behind his final thrusts as his orgasm kicked in, pushing his spraying cock right to the back of Amber's throat.

"FUCK, FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!!! AAARRRRRGGHHH!" he squeezed hard on Amber's tits as his body completely lost control. He shook uncontrollably.

"MRRRRMMMMPHH, MRRRRMMMMPHH, MRRRR... MMMM... PHH" Amber squealed, hardly able to make a sound as she fought to swallow the jets of hot, thick spunk that were shooting hard out of Howard's cock. She couldn't actually take any more in and opened her mouth to breathe and swallow what she still had in her mouth. With his cock still spewing, Howard grabbed hold of it and waved it like a hose at the young girl's face and tits.

"OOOOH, OOOOH... OOOOOOH... M... M... Mr... J... Ja..."

As Howard's orgasm was finishing, Amber sat back from him, catching her breath.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," her little breaths were audible as she tried to regain some composure.

Howard flopped back on the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling, trying to get his head around the fact that this gorgeous big titted young lovely had just given him the best blowjob he'd ever experienced in his entire life. Bloody hell, she might not have had much experience but being so eager and willing to please meant that she put her entire heart and soul into it. And oh my god -- the way she just innocently told him her age and her bra size and then immediately got her pouty young mouth around his dick was beyond his wildest dreams. His hand wandered down to his cock which was surprisingly still solid. After a wank, it would usually start to become flaccid quite quickly but it showed no sign of subsiding yet. As he continued to replay the events of the past 15 minutes in his mind he realised that he still felt exceptionally horny. He'd never felt like this before. Even when he first met June and they'd had sex, he was always ready for sleep afterwards but not this time. He glanced up toward the table and saw Amber slip her arms back into her bra, like she was planning on getting dressed.

"No... no... not yet," he said, waving a finger at Amber. "Leave it off. In fact..." He trailed off. Amber stood and waited for his next words.

Howard wasn't finished yet, not by a long chalk. His hard, bobbling cock making it obvious that he needed more satisfaction.

"Take off your skirt. Turn your back to me and take of your skirt." Howard remembered the outline of the suspenders he'd seen earlier through the tight fabric and now couldn't wait to see the young girl in what he might even consider was the most sexy of all lingerie items that a woman could wear.

Amber turned her back on him, released the wide belt around her waist and started to pull the zip at the back of her skirt. As it slowly came down, more of the lacy suspender belt was revealed. Howard's already hard cock seemed to harden even more as the creamy skin of her curved slender lower back, disappeared behind the deep white lace belt. As she pushed the skirt right down and stepped out of it Howard couldn't help but murmur aloud,

"Mmmm, de-fucking-licious," he muttered as he drank in the sight in front of him.

The full lace suspender belt was about 6 inches deep and sat low on Amber's hips, way below her navel, her hips seeming to spread the garment across her tantalisingly. With the rear view he had, he noticed that the white straps were positioned in the centre of each firm buttock, and were hooked onto her lace top nude stockings. He could just make out the very thin white line of her g-string, nestling between her cheeks. With her high heels still on, she looked every inch like the perfect fuck-doll of his wildest fantasies.

"Spread your legs slightly apart, put your hands on your hips and bend over." Howard knew he was becoming somewhat perverse in his instructions but he didn't care. He'd wanted this ever since he'd clapped eyes on Amber and she wouldn't remember it anyway.

Amber did as she was asked and bent forward, pointing her peachy arse directly toward him. Up from the top of her parted thighs, Howard's gaze went straight to the puffy lips either side of her pussy. Mmmm, sliced in half by her g-string, they looked so soft and tempting and with the suspender straps as well... His cock started to bobble by itself and he momentarily cupped his balls, feeling that once again, they were heavy with a lust induced load.

"Come here and pull my clothes off," Howard commanded.

Amber turned and walked slowly toward the end of the bed.

"Ohhhhh yesssssss." The words came out low and almost evil sounding as he leered at her suspender clad waist and thighs and watched as her cum spattered tits jiggled towards him.

She bent and took hold of the bottoms of his trousers and pulled. They slowly came down his legs, along with his Y-fronts. Howard just stared at her incredible big tits, hanging like ripe fruits before him as she bent over to remove his clothes.

"Take my belt out of the trousers and pass it to me," he commanded.

She disappeared from view as she kneeled to the floor to unthread his belt from the trouser loops. Howard shifted himself upwards in the bed so his head was now propped on the two pillows. She walked round to the side of the bed and handed the belt to Howard.

"Thank you. Mmmm, you know, you really are so beautiful Amber and you're doing so well," he surveyed her body as she stood next to him, completely naked apart from a suspender belt, stockings and a g-string.