Busty Amber Ch. 04

Story Info
Money isn't the only thing that gets raised on charity day!
10.8k words
4.65
26.2k
31
7

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in my stories are aged 18 or over.

Stories contain descriptions of lustful non consensual or coerced actions so if that's not your thing, please find something different to read.

This is a chapter in a series. It's not completely necessary to read the earlier chapters but I would recommend it to help you know more about the characters and nature of Amber and Howard and to add context to this episode.

Amber hadn't had much success in finding a job. She was desperate as she knew that getting and keeping one would be a massive step toward her owning a horse of her own, which her parents had promised to buy for her once she'd achieved her grades, found a job and managed to keep it for at least 6 months. She'd fallen at the first hurdle - lack of experience. She hadn't even been able to get in front of anyone for an interview. Undeterred, she kept trying and applying, mostly for junior positions but no luck.

Last weekend, she had been thumbing through the local paper before heading off to the stables. She'd seen a job advertised for a Media Assistant and although she knew full well that she didn't have experience of being a media assistant or even what the title fully meant, when she read the requirements, she was so taken with it;

Attention to detail

Bright personality

Inquiring mind

Empathetic nature

'Hmmm... if only,' Amber sighed under her breath. 'All I need is a chance.'

The job advertisement was soon forgotten as she jumped into her uncle Stephen's car and set off for the stables.

After a good two hours riding, Amber was preparing to leave and noticed a poster on the noticeboard. It was about the horse sanctuary about 10 minutes away from the stables. They were encouraging people to do something sponsored to raise funds to keep them going. With the cost of living rising, donations to the small charity had dropped and they were now in dire need of new funds to be able to continue to look after the older / injured horses in their care and take in new ones.

That evening, over dinner, she mentioned her idea to her Mum and Dad.

"What d'you think? I'm gonna ask Soph to do it with me, down at the train station." Amber's demeanour was excitable and skittish.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure love," Amber's Mum, Coleen interjected. "I don't think many people go for shoeshines these days, it's a bit old fashioned, don't you think Keith?" She looked across at her husband.

"I must say, I've not heard of it for a while love. I mean, probably back in the 60s or 70s yeah but these days?"

Amber's face dropped.

"But surely if nobody's doing it then it's something people might like? Get their shoes cleaned and donate some money to a good cause?" Amber was annoyed at her parents seeming disinterest.

"It's up to you love," Coleen continued. "But I know how much you put into everything you do and I just don't want you to be disappointed."

"Well, I'm gonna do it!" Amber stood up haughtily. "Me and Soph'll do it and we'll raise loads of money and then you'll see." With that, she headed up to her room, leaving her Mum shrugging.

"I just don't want her to be disappointed. Is that such a bad thing?"

"No, course not," Keith answered, "But she's at the age where she's gotta find these things out for herself love. She'll find her niche. If something doesn't work, she won't do it again, if it does, it'll boost her confidence."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Coleen took the plates over to the dishwasher.

*******

Amber and Sophie had made great plans for the Friday activity at the train station. Amber's uncle and aunt had provided a couple of collections boxes for donations. Sophie's parents had provided the shoeshine cloths and Amber had borrowed a couple of low stools from the stables she rode at. Howard would be giving the youngsters a lift to the train station, something he agreed to do (a) because he was an early riser and (b) because it gave him the chance to see Amber again, albeit for the short 10 minute drive.

Sophie had stayed the night with her Gran and Grandad and at 6am, they set off to pick up Amber. Sophie was wearing mid blue skinny jeans, a red t-shirt and white trainers. She figured that would be the most comfortable type of thing to wear considering they would be spending near enough all day at the station. Unusually for Howard, he'd noticed that his grand-daughter seemed to have suddenly filled out a little more in the bust department. Nowhere anywhere near Amber's proportions but he reckoned a full B cup. He knew that she'd started dating Jayden a few weeks ago and wondered if their first forays into intimacy might be releasing hormones that were 'rounding' her up a bit. In his mind, he didn't have a problem noticing these changes in his grand-daughter because it didn't affect him in the same way that Amber's over-developed body did. It was just an observation.

As they pulled up outside Amber's, her Dad Keith appeared at the door carrying the two low stools.

"Alright if I put these in the boot Howard?" he called over as Howard stepped out of the car.

"Sure thing." Howard flipped the boot open.

"Bye Dad, see you later."

Howard startled at the sound of Amber's voice. He hadn't seen her since their afternoon at the hotel. He felt a mixture of apprehension and excitement but as he stepped aside from the boot to look over, the apprehension faded and the excitement cranked up ten fold.

'Oh Fuck! You're gonna shoeshine like THAT!' Howard mouthed under his breath, not being able to take his eyes of the vision of busty loveliness walking toward him. Amber wore a pale lilac summer dress with a tiny white flower pattern all over it. The beautifully draping skirt hung to just below the knee. There was a thin fabric belt in the same pattern as the dress at her slim waist and as she drew closer, he could see that the upper part of the dress was ruched right up to the scoop neckline, meaning that it fitted close to her body. But it was the huge amount of cleavage on display that Howard couldn't quite believe. Surely her father would understand that this might not be the best choice of outfit for a day out shining shoes? To be honest, it was just a normal summer dress but because Amber was so exceptionally busty, it looked like the sexiest thing Howard had ever seen.

"I'll just put these in the boot," Amber called to Howard, as she went around the back to put the collections boxes in there.

Within a few seconds, history was repeating itself as Howard watched the busty beauty fastening the seatbelt next to him. This time though, there was a lot more cleavage on display and the belt pressed tight against her skin, clinging to the tops of her huge pale tits. A glob of saliva formed at the corner of his mouth as he remembered what it had felt like to hold her fantastic young boobs at the hotel that incredible afternoon.

As they set off, Sophie yawned. "I feel under-dressed now!" she exclaimed. I figured we'd both be wearing jeans and t-shirts Amb as we're gonna be sat down cleaning dirty shoes all day!"

"Yeah but it's a hot day and well... my Dad said I should just wear what I'd be coolest in and he said I looked fine."

Howard's ears pricked up. Her Dad had said she looked fine. Was that just the genuine father-daughter comment it sounded like as it left Amber's lips? Or did her father actually get some thrill out of knowing that his busty daughter would likely be leered at by a load of randy commuters on their way to work? Much as the latter thought sent a frisson of excitement through him that he wasn't sure he should be enjoying, he felt sure that it was more likely to be a genuine, helpful comment from her Dad.

"Oooh, we're here! I can't wait!" Amber squealed, quickly unfastening the seat belt and jumping out to get the stuff from the boot.

"Grandad, could you carry those stools in for us please?", Sophie took one of the collection boxes from Amber.

"We have to find the station manager first," Amber began. "He's going to tell us where we can sit for the day as it's got to be safe and not obstructing anything."

Howard followed the girls around the platform to find the small office. Amber knocked and they all filed in.

"Hi, we're the shoeshine girls. Doing the charity collection."

"Oh, are you now?" The tall, portly, 63 year old man stood up, the wide smile on his red face and the direction of his gaze immediately indicating to Howard that he'd noticed Amber's voluptuous cleavage. "So, I expect you'd like me to show you where you can position yourselves today would you?" The man walked toward the two girls, his eyes still firmly glued to Amber's jutting bust, so perfectly framed by the low neckline of her summer dress.

"Yes please," Amber smiled. She'd noticed his gaze but assumed he was just admiring her dress.

"And you are?" The man spoke to Howard.

"Oh, I'm just the transport," he chuckled. "Once you've settled them in, I'll be off."

"Right, come on." The station manager picked up two chairs and they all followed the man out onto the platform.

"Right, you young lady," he began, looking at Sophie, "You're up here, by the sweet n paper kiosk. People have usually got their money out here so it should be a good place to be."

Howard put one of the stools down, Sophie set the collection box alongside and the station manager placed one of the chairs directly in front of the stool.

"I'll see you later love, good luck!" Howard said as he and Amber followed the station manager back down the platform.

"And you my lovely," the manager began, still talking into Amber's chest and barely looking at her face, "You can set up here. The ticket machines are just over there so people will walk right past your area as they're heading onto the platforms." He put the chair down and Howard set Amber's stool down in front of it, watching as she bent slightly to place the collection box next to it.

"Thanks Howie," she smiled.

"No p... problem. Ah hem..." Howard had to clear his throat as he watched Amber sit herself down on the little stool. There was no way you could walk past the girl and not see down the front of her dress. Part of him hoped she be safe there today but then again, the station would be very busy with all sorts of people so he felt sure she'd be OK.

"So! Do I get to be your first customer?" The station manager held a fiver aloft and Amber squealed in delight.

"Ooh, yes! Yes! Sit down."

Howard watched as the large bellied man took his seat on the chair, placing his feet just in front of her. The station wasn't that busy yet and there was something about the way his lecherous, red face stared straight into Amber's cleavage that both disgusted him and excited him at the same time. He was feeling the same as he did when the guys at the stable had all turned up to watch Amber's tits bounce as she broke into a canter in the utility ring that day.

Amber took a polishing wipe out of the box and began to rub eagerly across the man's shoes. Even from his position further back, Howard could clearly see Amber's big tits jiggling with the effort she was putting in to cleaning the shoes. The station manager couldn't believe his luck. 6.40am and he was watching the best pair of tits he'd ever seen jiggling gently just a couple of feet beneath him.

"I forgot to check before I set you up here, but I need to know how old you are for the records. Health and Safety."

It was a genuine request. He was so taken aback by Amber's stacked figure when he first set eyes on her that he'd forgotten to complete the forms.

"I'm 18," Amber said softly, moving over to his other shoe.

"Mmmm," he muttered quietly and continued staring at the teenagers luscious rack.

'Dirty fucker!' Howard thought. He knew full well how the guy would be feeling now he knew that the big titted lovely in front of him was so young. Howard felt his cock twinge as he remembered Amber's soft voice at the hotel that afternoon - "I'm 18 Mr. Jackson and my bra size is 30F."

"There. All shiny now." Amber smiled, admiring her handiwork as the station manager's shoes now looked like they were fresh out of the shoe shop.

"That, young lady, was the BEST service I've ever received." He stood up, still staring down at the best set of tits he thought he'd ever seen.

"Really!? Oh Thank you," Amber smiled sweetly up at him. Her innocence annoyed Howard sometimes. Sure, it was a turn on but then he knew full well that the station manager had meant that the view down her dress was the best service he'd received. Nothing to do with her shoe-shining abilities! Yet still his own cock was definitely more than a little bit awake in his pants. The combination of Amber's beautiful face and the guy's overt leering at her tits was making him hard.

"I'll be back later for a freshen up. I'm Gerard by the way." He smiled at Amber and went away to start the business of running a busy railway station.

"Would you like yours done before you go Howie?"

Howard was surprised. He never expected that offer to come out of nowhere.

"Err... I don't have any cash on me love. Sorry."

"Don't worry, maybe you can donate later when you come to pick us up? Please Howie, it'll be my way of saying thanks for the lift and stuff."

Howard sat down on the chair and placed his feet in front of Amber. Much as he'd been somewhat self-righteous in his disdain at the station manager's obvious fascination with her breasts, it was now his turn to appreciate her stunning tits all over again.

He watched intently, finding the side to side movement of her large boobs a complete cock tease. He leaned over slightly further and could see down between her breasts to the delicate little flower that sat in the centre of her bra cups. He remembered how she'd taken her bra off at the hotel and how her tits just seemed to float in front of her, such was the firmness of the youthful globes. With his cock now rigid and painful, he kind of wished she'd finished but she had only just moved over to his other shoe.

"It looks good already doesn't it?" Amber didn't look up.

"It does indeed. VERY good." Howard's eyes were glued to the glorious display of jiggly young titflesh beneath him and thought his voice had sounded rather stern but it was because he was fighting hard to keep his cock under control. He'd certainly need to wank as soon as he got back home.

"There. Done. What d'you think?"

Amber smiled, looking up at Howard with expectant eyes. For some reason, even her smile was turning the old man on this morning.

'That fucking innocence. Get's me every time,' he thought, concentrating harder than ever on looking straight at her pretty face and ignoring the tits that had just given him a rock solid dose of 'morning wood'.

"They look great Amber. Thank you so much. I'm sure you'll raise a lot of money today."

Howard momentarily shut his eyes as he tried to think of something boring to help his cock go down before he stood up.

"Really!? D'you really think so Howie?" Amber was beaming.

Howard stood up, slightly pained, "Yes, I do. Listen, I must go but I'll be back to pick you up later and I'll bring some cash back with me then OK. Thanks again."

"Bye Soph!" he shouted down to the other end of the platform.

There was no response. He could see his grand-daughter busy shining the shoes of a man in a business suit. For some reason, he noticed her breasts again, gently but firmly pushing her t-shirt out by just a couple of inches. The suited man seemed to be making conversation with her and smiling and he could quite understand how some men could find different shaped breasts exciting. Geez, whether they were small and perky, full and puffy or over-ripe and pendulous, how wonderful were tits! Especially when they belonged to beautiful, slim young girls who were so perfectly proportioned.

Howard walked off the station platform, already planning the wank he was going to have in the shower when he got home. The station manager watched from his office window, noticing Howard's obvious bulge at the front of his trousers that Amber completely hadn't seen.

And so the day went on. Sophie had a number of gaps where she was sitting with her headphones in just listening to music. She'd often glance down the platform at Amber who always had somebody there on the chair in front of her. The poor girl didn't have a moment's break, it was so busy. The queue of punters snaked around the entrance to the platform and out onto the station car park. The station manager was in two minds as to whether the long queue was causing a safety issue but he had a good view of the punters faces from his office window and it was making him feel horny, watching their expressions as the men looked down the top of the young girl's dress so he'd thought he'd leave it for a bit.

Amber's collection box was almost full and it was only just past lunchtime. She'd shone getting on for 100 pairs of shoes and she was sure that some of them she'd already done once. The fact was that many of the guys who'd had their shoes polished once, were queueing up again so they could enjoy second helpings of the glorious view. Punter after punter sat themselves down, transfixed, unable to tear their eyes away from the young fundraiser's full, ripe tits.

Most of them just sat there, happy to enjoy the view whilst she worked. Some of the dirtier ones tried to strike up a chat with her. Of course, being the polite girl she was, Amber would always engage with them, having no idea that the thoughts they were having were so different to the words they spoke.

"So, you like horses do you? Raising money for that horse sanctuary?" The middle aged man stared at her tits as he spoke, knowing she wouldn't look up.

"Yes I do. I love them and I love riding."

"Mmmm, yes, I BET you love riding." The man's voice had changed from jovial to lecherous as he imagined the sexy girl astride him, riding his cock with her big tits bouncing and her long hair flowing down her arms and back.

Later on, a pensioner had dropped a fiver into the collection box which was a lot for him but the thought of being so close to the stacked young beauty was easily worth that. He was going to try and get his money's worth alright.

"The dirt's a bit stubborn there. I think you need to do it a bit faster." The old man held his breath, waiting to see if she'd take any notice of him or just carry on as she was.

Much to his delight, she sped up and rubbed vigorously at his filthy shoes. Of course, she'd played straight into his hands, giving him a sight that he could only have dreamed about prior to this moment. Her huge jugs wobbled seemingly uncontrollably within the neckline of her lilac dress. The balcony bra underneath acted like a shelf, and her breasts really just rested on top. The large half-cups squeezed her in from the sides so there was less space for her tits to move meaning that they almost looked as if they were fighting to get out of the confined space. Of course, the old man was loving it. If there hadn't been so many people around, he would've pushed his luck further and tried to cop a feel of the sexy teenager's delightful rack.

At 3pm, there was no sign of the queue reducing. Sophie had had a few punters and a number of women in heels but nothing like the volume that Amber was having. The poor girl hadn't even stopped for lunch.

Word had got back to the local newspaper offices that the station had become really busy due to some charity event that was going on.

62 year old Jonathan Taylor had bought the media business three years ago, when the paper and it's subsidiaries had been on the brink of financial collapse. He'd turned it round in 18 months and it was now a profitable business with local readership increasing month on month. He was used to taking on ailing firms, bringing them into profit and selling them on before the economy changed but he'd decided to keep hold of the media group. He was not only proud of what he'd achieved with it but it also gave him the opportunity of feeding his not-so-decent fetish. You see, Jonathan was obsessed with big breasted women and sometimes, a local news story would be reported which would result in a picture being sent over and sometimes, those pictures would include a well endowed woman. Most recently, there had been the story of a small dog that had gotten into trouble in the local river. The poor elderly owner was distraught on the bank but a 32 year old woman had been jogging past and being a strong swimmer, she'd gone into the river to rescue the little dog. The picture that accompanied the story was of the elderly lady cuddling her dog and Heather, the 28 year old jogger, in leggings and a cropped sports top that clung tightly to her large D cup breasts. The picture had also captured a hint of nipple indentation in the lycra fabric and Jonathan had been sure to send a copy of the submitted picture to himself for his own private collection.