Busty Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, come on girls otherwise your food'll get cold."

"Thanks for letting us work here today." Sophie said to Gerard.

"Oh, anytime my dear. Come back whenever you need to. Right Amber?"

"Oh, y... yes and, thank you." Amber mustered a tired smile. Gerard's return gaze being a mixture of lust and anger.

Howard was denied the usual sneak peaks at Amber's cleavage on the journey home as both girls had got into the back of the car as it would be easier to share the food that way.

"Come on Amb, this bit's yours." Sophie looked across at her friend who had only picked at a few fries from the packet.

"I'm not really hungry to be honest."

"Eh? You said you were starving when we went to get the food. What's up?"

"I'm just tired. I'll be alright after a lie down. Is it OK if you take me home first Mr Jack... Howie? Please?"

"Err, sure Amber." Howard began driving toward's Amber's part of town, reaching her house in just under 15 minutes.

"Thanks Howie. Err, Soph, I might not see you until next weekend. I was offered a job today and I'm supposed to start on Monday."

"A job!! Where? Doing what?"

"It's a media assistant job at the local newspaper offices."

"But you've never done anything like that before! How d'you get it?"

"Oh, one of the men who came to get his shoes shined started talking to me and I mentioned I was looking for a job and he offered me one. Right there and then."

'I bet he fucking did', Howard thought to himself, feeling angry again that some other bloke was now going to be enjoying the busty teenager's company.

"Oh well, let us know how you get on. See you soon."

"Thanks for the lift Howie. I'll see you soon too." Amber smiled a very tired smile as she picked up the bag of money they'd made and walked towards her house. Before she'd reached the door, her father had opened it, smiling and welcoming her in, obviously eager to hear about her fundraising efforts.

'Turn round. Turn round and wave,' Howard thought to himself, hoping for a last glimpse of the young girl's rack before she went inside. She didn't turn around. Now feeling angry and frustrated, he set off to drive his grand-daughter home.

*******

"So, how d'you get on today love?" Amber's Mum and Dad were sitting at the kitchen bar waiting to hear all about the fundraising.

"Oh, we made £2,350."

"What!! Oh my word Amber! That's amazing. Fantastic!"

"Yeah. Umm, I'm going upstairs for a lie down, I'm really tired."

"I'm not surprised love, you've been up since 5 this morning. I'll make you some supper when you come down."

Amber's Dad moved the bag of money over to the side. "I didn't think it'd come to much," he said, looking across at his wife who was equally incredulous.

"Me neither but you know what, it's great because like we said before, it's gonna give her so much confidence now."

Amber had quickly thrown her clothes off and pulled on a cool, short cotton nightie. She didn't like the dampness of her knickers between her legs so she'd just thrown them on the floor. She really was so tired and more or less collapsed onto her bed, sending various of her soft toys flying in all directions. It didn't take long before she was asleep.

*******

That night, Howard had popped the DVD of his afternoon at the hotel with Amber into the player. It hadn't even started fully playing yet but his cock was out and hard, as he'd already been stroking lazily, recalling the view down her dress that morning as she'd eagerly shone his shoes.

"No wonder you made so much money," he said quietly, imagining the faces of the men ogling the teenager's rack. He continued to stroke his cock, looking up at the screen as the film started to play. Soon, it'd reached the part where Amber was undoing the top buttons of her blouse to show cleavage and hitching up her skirt to make it shorter.

"Geez, just look at that face. Fucking angelic. So eager to please. So fucking innocent." He fast forwarded to the part where the young girl was on her knees in front of him and paused it. He then slowed down the play speed and started it up again.

"Fuck me, look at those tits." Howard watched his face in the scene as Amber's mouth opened and moved toward his fat cock head at half speed. He felt a bit embarrassed at his expression, which looked positively evil, with saliva pooling at the edges of his mouth as he felt her soft, pouty lips touch his dick. He began to wank harder.

"Oh yes. Oh yeah. Come and shine my cock again for me Amber. Come on darlin'. Let me fill your dainty little throat."

Howard knew he was on the verge of cumming. It was always gonna be a quick one because he'd been horny since first thing this morning and that was despite a wank in the shower when he first got back from the station. For some reason, the image of the station manager staring at Amber's tits came into his mind. The absolutely filthy look on his face as he glared at her huge young jugs...

"Oh fuck! Fuck!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Howard shot a thick stream of spunk so hard some of it reached his chin.

"Oh yes, you naughty little prick teaser. Ohhhhhhhhhh." His body continued jerking involuntarily as his orgasm subsided.

Right on the edge of town, media mogul Jonathan was transferring his shoeshine phone footage to his laptop. Despite being horny as hell since getting his shoes shined earlier, he deliberately hadn't looked at the video clip all day and whilst he had had the odd palm at the front of his trousers, he hadn't wanked yet, wanting to save his enjoyment for tonight. He always got so very turned on when uploading pictures or footage to his website. Not just because of the thrill of having such candid and covert images for himself to enjoy but because of how he knew his subscribers would react.

"There. Finished. Right - let's see what's what." He pressed play on his laptop and his wide screen filled with what he thought were the best ten seconds of anything he'd ever watched.

"Oh fuck yes. Look at THOSE!"

Amber's tits shook from side to side as she polished Jonathan's shoes.

"Oh yes. Mmmm, right down there," he muttered as the video zoomed in just enough to show the little flower in the centre of her low cut bra cups.

All too soon, it was over. He replayed it several times, also slowing it down. Her tits in slow motion making him imagine how they would feel wrapped around his throbbing cock. He quickly pulled out his dick, putting the little clip on repeat.

"Mmmm, yes, and just think, I'm going to have you working for me in a few days time you delightful creature. You'll be spending all day in my company so I can lust after your gorgeous big tits. Christ, they're huge for someone so young looking. I wonder how old you actually are? 19? 20? God, you're perfect."

Jonathan continued to pump his cock whilst watching Amber's jiggling tits on the video.

"Oh yes! OH YES!! Let me christen those perfect fucking tits! Aaaahhhh!!!"

48 hours worth of spunk shot out of Jonathan's red, engorged cock, landing on his laptop screen right where Amber's cleavage line was and it wasn't long before it started to run down, almost looking like he'd shot his load over her tits for real.

"Oh fuck yes! And you know what, one day, I'll be shooting over those tits for real. You can't be that stacked and not get to find out what that does to blokes like me you sexy girl."

In one of the terraced houses on Station Road, Gerard lie in bed next to his snoring wife - her hair contained within the net she wore to bed every night. Gerard had been on edge all day and he needed to cum badly. The gorgeous 18 year old he'd met that day had taken his breath away. He'd never been so close so such female perfection in his entire life. He knew full well that no woman, let alone a teenager like Amber, would let him get anywhere near them which is why his fantasy world was so important to him. But today he was also angry. Angry because if it weren't for Howard and Sophie, he'd have had his wicked way with Amber and totally ravaged her sexy body until she had no energy left to move. He reached down and took hold of the fat boner he'd had more or less all day. He recalled how it felt to cup such a fantastic set of big tits. Christ! If his mates knew he'd had his filthy hands all over a beautiful teenager's huge rack, they'd be both jealous and egging him on to do more. All his mates were dirty old men just like him. Left in the remnants of aged, sexless marriages, consumers of huge amounts of porn and with the most perverse desires involving busty young girls. Gerard reached through the opening at the front of his pyjamas, wrapping his fingers around his fat cock. He wasn't particularly large length ways but for an older man, his cock was surprisingly thick...

"Oh fuck, I nearly had ya. Fuckin' nearly had ya."

He pulled hard on his cock, remembering the moment he was almost ready to shaft Amber and had been smacking her pert bottom with his fat boner. He remembered her soft, trembling voice telling him she'd had enough and wanted him to stop. He wanked even harder...

"You SO wanted this too didn't ya? Wanted sugar daddy's cockmeat in your innocent little virgin pussy. Aaah!" Gerard's body jerked as he imagined breaking Amber in. He had no idea whether she was a virgin or not but it damn well suited his sordid fantasy to imagine that she was and how his hard, fat cock would be the first thing she'd ever felt stretching her out. He continued to imagine her, bent over his desk like she was that afternoon but this time, fully naked, her huge tits hanging like ripe fruits. Her nipples grazing the surface of the desk as he frigged her clit and made her squirm. His fantasy continued as he visualised himself reaching beneath her to maul her tits, roughly slapping them into each other...

"Mmmm, yessss. Girls with tits like these don't stay virgins for long you know and your time of innocence is up now. Oh Christ! Fucking HELL!! Aah... Ah! Ah! Aaaaaah!!!" Trying to be as quiet as he could, Gerard gave in to the most powerful climax as his final visual of him plunging his cock through the young fundraiser's tight opening and hearing her squeal for him to stop played out.

Several hours later, Amber had half awoken and was feeling strange. Some involuntary body jerks had roused her. Her eyes remained closed and she wasn't conscious of light or sounds but she felt damp between her legs. She then became conscious of something hard between her legs and for some reason, began moving back and forth, rubbing against it.

"Ooh, Oh." Her body moved gently and she was squeezing her legs together because for some reason, it was feeling nice.

"Ah... Ah... Mmmm" she continued to sigh softly, her body now arching and falling as though there was somebody above her. There wasn't.

Although she was still half asleep, Amber was aware that some really nice feelings were starting to build in her tummy. It subconsciously reminded her of being in the station manager's office. The same feeling as when he'd pinched her nipples and was touching her knicker gusset.

"Oh. OH." She started arching her back more, her eyes still closed. The feelings running through her becoming increasingly delicious.

Keith had started up the stairs for bed. He had been working late in his office but was now feeling like he needed his bed and was pondering whether to wake his wife up for some 'fun' as he was feeling horny. As he got nearer the top of the stairs, he heard light breaths and sighs. He stood still and listened some more. Amber? As he rounded the top of the landing, he noticed her door ajar. She always closed her door but had been so tired, she'd just pulled it behind her, not noticing that it hadn't fully closed.

He crept up to the door and peered inside, totally not believing his eyes! Amber was lying on her back and her body was writhing in a way that Keith could only liken to an experienced stripper or pole dancer. Wedged between the top of her thighs was one of her teddy bears, it's pointed, plastic nose rubbing against her bare clit. Her hand gripped the back of the soft toy, pulling it into her crotch.

"Aah, Aaah, Oh, Mmmm..." Amber moved her left hand onto her left breast and began to pinch her nipple, just like Gerard had, pulling her tit upwards as she did so, making herself moan even louder.

"Oh God! Mmmm, YES!"

Keith watched stunned as his daughter began to buck. Her smooth toned legs wrapped tightly around the bear, her hand moving it's pointy nose faster and faster against her clit, her gorgeous tits (which he'd always tried so hard not to look look at), jiggling like crazy under her nightie.

"Oh yes... yes... YES!! Aaaaahhhhh!!"

Amber's body shook with the most intense orgasm Keith thought he'd ever seen a woman have. Little did he know that the intensity of it was totally due to his daughter being groped and finger fucked by the dirty old station manager earlier that day. Amber needed the release. She'd needed it since being fingered earlier. Unbeknown to her (because it wasn't something she could even consider or understand to be 'nice'), Gerard had wound her up to the point of needing to cum. Her subconscious mind was now giving her the release she needed.

He watched as her movements subsided. Her eyes never opened. Her tense legs relaxed and fell open. Even from that distance, Keith could see moisture glistening on his daughter's clit and on the nose of the teddy bear. Fuck! He'd never seen such an incredibly hot and sexy sight before.

Suddenly, it dawned on him that he'd not only just watched his daughter masturbate but had also seen her most intimate space. On top of that - his cock was hard. Very hard! He was now wrestling with his conscience. He should've walked past the door. He'd never ever seen or thought of his daughter in that way before but the fact was, she was a young woman now and - he had to admit - a young woman with a figure that would catch the attention of every red blooded male out there.

He made his way to bed, glacing down at his sleeping wife, his plan to wake her for a 'bit of fun' long since gone from his mind. He threw his clothes over the back of the chair, his fingers grazing over a patch of pre-cum in his boxers. He climbed into bed and reached straight down for his cock.

'Shit', he mouthed quietly. He was surprised at just how rigid his cock was. He looked across again, to make sure Coleen was definitely asleep, her gentle snoring giving him the reassurance he needed.

Keith began to stroke his cock, eagerly bringing the images of his masturbating daughter into his mind. He remembered the wetness he'd seen on the nose of her teddy bear.

"Mmmm, so you want something hard between your legs do you?" he whispered. "You naughty girl. So very naughty. Mmmm."

Keith could feel an orgasm building quickly but he desperately wanted to prolong his wank. He'd never wanked thinking of his daughter before. He and Coleen's sex life was pretty good. In fact, the only time he'd wanked was either when she'd been away for a few days, when she'd been poorly, (which wasn't very often), or when he'd been away on business. Admittedly, his sessions had always focused on older men with younger girls, there was just something unexplainably hot about seeing some sad older guy who usually wasn't in the best of shape, having his way with a beautiful young woman with a perfect body. Unblemished with blemished. Why it turned him on so much, he couldn't figure out. These days, it would usually be a pretty young woman in the street that had caught his eye and he might think about what she'd be like later on when he recalled her to mind before falling asleep at night.

He remembered his daughter's body bucking and imagined being on top of her.

"I'll give you more than a teddy bear's nose you naughty girl." Again, he whispered quietly, bearly audible against the snores of his wife.

"Mmmm, and when DID those titties of yours get so big eh?"

Keith was working overseas for a lot of the time when Amber was growing up. He could only remember the phone calls he'd had with his wife where she'd told of arguments with their daughter. Amber had protested that she was too young to wear a bra but her mother was insisting she should wear training bras due to her frequent growth spurts. Keith had preferred to keep out of those discussions, feeling it not right that a father was involved in such things but now - his 18 year old daughter would certainly fill a bra to perfection. He had no idea what size, just that she was a very big breasted young woman.

Keith continued to pull frantically at his cock, imagining he was sitting beside Amber and encouraging her as she masturbated.

"That's it... do what feels good. If it feels good - it's OK. Oh, look at you. Look at my little girl all wet down there."

Keith felt his balls tighten as he pictured Amber's taut thighs squeezed around her bear. He imagined her pussy squeezing his cock. Imagined feeling it spasm around his dick as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Mmmm, a tight, 18 year old pussy. Oh fuck! D'you want to show Daddy those lovely big boobs of yours? That's it, lift up your nightie and show me. There's a good girl. Oh FUCK!!!"

This time it was Keith's turn to buck. His orgasm tore through his body, just as he visualised his daughter's huge tits and wet snatch.

"Mmmmpff.. shit... Mmmmpff." Keith had put his hand over his mouth to keep the noise in check. The bed was already shaking from the hard orgasm that was more intense than any he'd had for a good couple of years at least, even when he was having sex with Coleen. His chest and stomach were coated with spunk. He reached for the tissues and cleaned himself up, his head spinning with thoughts that were becoming more and more anxious as his afterglow faded. He had never recalled his daughter to mind when pleasuring himself. Never. Yes, she was attractive and he knew that men would find her sexy but he was her father. It wasn't right. Shit, what had he done now? Opened a can of worms? But hey, he'd never seen or heard his daughter masturbate before and didn't even know she did it so it was probably a first on both sides. A one-off. That's all. Nice while it lasted but a one-off.

The release of so much spunk and his after-cum pondering led Keith into a very deep sleep.

In the room across the landing, Keith's busty 18 year old daughter continued to sleep soundly in her bed, completely unaware that within just a few miles radius of her bedroom, four older men had just wanked themselves dry thinking about her. Her shapely figure, her big tits, her wide eyed innocence. Four men just pumped their hard, lust driven cocks into a frenzy. One of them being her best friend's grandad and another one - her own father!