Busty Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's around to go down there and get this station story?" Jonathan bellowed out as he pushed the door of the main office open. It was empty!

"Huh! Typical bloody Friday afternoon!" I s'pose I've gotta go then! Huh! Do everything yerself around here!"

Jonathan jumped into his Jaguar and set off for the station. How he loved Summer. So many beautiful young women wearing skimpy clothes, tight tops, short skirts. Like many men, he often thought to himself that breasts definitely seemed to be getting bigger these days but he never spent much time wondering why. Why did it matter? Big tits give so much pleasure, why question something so wonderful?

The station car park was full so Jonathan had to park in the nearby multi storey. He walked round to the front of the station, getting his first glimpse of the very long queue.

"What's this about?" he asked one of the guys in the queue.

"Oh, there's a girl doing shoe-shining on the platform, raising money for charity. She's got fucking amazing big tits so, well... you can imagine."

"Err... yeah, cheers mate."

Jonathan walked inside and it didn't take him long to spot the girl, on the little stool, collecting for charity and benevolently giving every dirty minded man the opportunity to look down her dress and drool over her incredible tits. He felt excited. Who was the girl? How come he hadn't seen her before in this small town? He walked back outside and joined the queue. An hour later, he approached the chair.

"Hello young lady. It looks like you're doing very well here."

Amber looked up and saw the smiling face of her next customer.

"Oh, hello, yes, it's going really well thank you. Can I polish yours for you?"

Struggling to prevent his gaze darting straight to her cleavage and now with his mind thinking about her polishing his twitching cock with her sweet mouth, he mustered up his reply,

"Yes please, that would be nice. Now look..."

He pulled out a £20.00 note from his pocket. Amber gasped!

"Th... that's too much Sir, honestly, it only has to be a little donation for charity, that's all."

"It's a good cause," Jonathan replied, pleased at her surprise. He bent to put the note into the collection box, glancing briefly across at her chest as he did so.

"Now listen, I want you to take your time OK. I want you to take 10 minutes cleaning these shoes OK?"

"Oh yes, of course Sir. Take a seat."

Jonathan sat down and Amber began to slowly and carefully move the cloth over the expensive looking brown leather.

This was it. He knew that he had a good ten minutes of what would be uninterrupted viewing of the young girl's generous rack, and FUCK what a particularly generous rack it was too. He'd never seen such a glorious pair so close up. Sure, there'd been busty employees at his offices before but the trade off had always been thick thighs or a wider butt, or middle aged, wrinkly orange skin that looked like it'd been subjected to too much fake tan. No, here was a set of gorgeous, pale big tits that belonged to a beautiful, long haired, slim, young girl and everything about her was the epitome of perfection.

He thought about his website. His obsession with big tits had led him to make his 'hobby' even more of a turn on and because of the access he had to pictures that sometimes contained busty women, he'd had the idea of creating a website where he could showcase a large collection of candid pictures of local busty women. Amongst like-minded older men, word had spread and now 'Luscious Locals' was the go-to website for randy old perverts to not only check out these busty lovelies but to also submit their own candid pictures of sexy women that they'd come across in their everyday lives. Of course, the women would never know their pictures were on the site and as a double safeguard, you needed a password to access it but overall, a community of several hundred members were currently active subscribers and contributors to his sordid little project.

Surruptitiously, he pulled his phone quietly out of his pocket and flipped the video on. He angled it toward Amber's bust in a position that if she did look up, it would just look like he was looking at his phone. That said, he didn't want to take any chances and turned it off and put it away after he'd captured about 10 seconds of sexy jiggling titflesh, easing the phone back into his pocket.

'Yep - that's going up online tonight,' he thought lustily, imagining the reactions of his website subscribers as they too enjoyed the candid jiggle of the unsuspecting girl's ample rack. He leaned forward slightly, now able to see the delicate little flower in the centre of Amber's lacy bra cups. Fuck! He'd never seen such a deep cleavage before and on such a young girl! It really was unbelieveable! Christ, he'd give his right arm to have the busty stunner spend a night with him, catering to his every perverse need. With his cock becoming noticeably hard, Jonathan decided he'd better make himself scarce.

"Right, young lady, that's truly amazing work you've done there. You've earned every penny." ('Or rather your delightful tits have'), he thought to himself.

"Tell me - what's your name?"

"It's Amber," she said, looking up at her most recent happy customer.

"So, what do you do for a living Amber?"

"I'm looking for a job at the moment?"

"Oh. Are you really?" Jonathan's eyes widened.

"Yes, but I'm not having much luck because I don't have any experience. I did see a job for a media assistant but I've never done that before. I'm a hard worker. I just need someone to give me a chance."

Jonathan couldn't believe his ears. If the media assistant vacancy hadn't already been one that his company had put out, he would've invented a role for her. The thought of having her so close by every single day was like all his birthdays and christmases come at once!

"Well, it just so happens, that it's MY company that is looking for a media assistant at the moment and I'd like you to start on Monday. That's if you want to of course?"

"I... I can't believe it! Me?! Start on Monday?! But I don't have any experience." Amber looked down, thinking he'd change his mind.

"We'll teach you everything you need to know my dear. Here - take this." Jonathan held out his business card. "See you on Monday at 9am."

"Th... Thank you. Thank you SO much." Amber smiled, her face flushing.

"Don't mention it." Jonathan took a final, very obvious gaze into her cleavage and turned to go back to his car. On his way past the queue, he noticed the guy he'd spoken to when he first got there.

"You're going back for seconds then?" he smiled.

"Yeah. I see you enjoyed yourself." The man grinned, looking down at the bulge in the front of Jonathan's trousers.

"Yeah, well." Jonathan returned the grin and continued back to his car.

*******

6.10pm and as Howard pulled up in the station car park, he saw Sophie sitting on the steps outside.

"Oh Grandad, we're starving! Please can we go and get a takeaway? Amber's in there counting the money. She won't be long but we haven't eaten and if we can get food now... please. I'll let Amber know we'll bring food back."

Howard began to pack the stools and cloths into the boot and Sophie headed back to the office to tell her friend they'd be bringing food back shortly.

"Oh, brilliant, I'm really hungry," Amber said eagerly. "Won't be long here now, we've got £2,250. I just need to sort it into the bags."

"Two thousand..." Sophie was astonished. "Oh my Amb, that's amazing!"

"I'm so pleased, they're gonna be able to do so much with this money," Amber smiled. "Please hurry up with the food."

Sophie headed back to Howard, eager to tell him about the money they'd raised.

"That is indeed a VERY good total", the station manager smiled at Amber, walking over to his office door.

"Oh, it is, I'm so happy, it's gonna be great because..." Amber continued to talk enthusiastically about the horse sanctury and her and Sophie's efforts to fund raise.

The station manager wasn't interested.

Amber heard the lock turn on his door but thought nothing of it. Starting to sweat, he pulled each blind down in turn and turned off the main light, leaving just a desk lamp on.

"Oooh, what's happening?" Amber smiled. She felt like nothing could spoil the happiness of the day and the huge amount of money she'd collected.

Gerard walked back around to his chair and sat down. "How much did you say you'd collected?"

"£2,250," Amber replied, still smiling. "Isn't it fantastic! It'll help wi..."

"How about if I made it up to £2,300?" The red faced man cut across her speech, holding up £50.00.

"£50! Really??! That's too much for a shoe shine surely? It's very kind but..."

"I don't want my shoes shined but there is something else you can do for me?"

"Oh, OK. What?" Amber asked.

The dirty old man could tell by the tone in her voice that she was so eager to please.

"How much would you like this extra £50.00 for your charity?" he sneered.

"Oh, very much. It'd be brilliant. What can I do for you?"

Gerard realised he didn't have that much time but he'd been thinking about Amber's tits ever since he'd clapped eyes on her that morning and being the sex staved old man that he was and opportunities like this never presenting themselves to him, he decided to cut his losses and take his chance.

He looked greedily across at Amber's cleavage. "Let me feel your tits."

"I... Err... Sorry?" Amber genuinely didn't know where to look so kept her gaze on the floor.

"OK, I want to feel your breasts if that sounds better."

"B...but why?" Amber felt confused by his request.

"Why d'you think? Because they're big as fuck and I've never touched a pair this big and young before."

Amber felt more confused than horrified. She just couldn't understand why an old man would pay £50.00 just to feel her breasts.

"Well? D'you want this or not? I haven't got all night to sit here! Just a squeeze, through yer dress that's all." He waved the £50.00 in front of his chest. "Harmless."

Probably because she was confused more than anything else, Amber couldn't actually see the harm in letting someone feel her breasts through her dress and for that simple thing, she'd get another £50.00 for the charity.

"Err, OK."

Gerard loved the fact that her cheeks had flushed, his heart rate increasing as the sexy girl just agreed to let him feel her lovely young tits.

"Come. Sit here." He patted his lap. His cock starting to twitch in his pants as Amber walked round to his chair.

"Come on. Don't be shy. Oh, and best not tell yer friend eh. Just between us." Again, he patted his legs.

"Mmmm, that's nice. VERY nice." His voice was quiet but lustful as he felt Amber's shapely backside sit down across his thighs. Warm, soft and firm. Such a fantastic combination. He was now closer than he'd been all day to her wonderful tits and they actually looked even bigger close up. He stared down into the abyss of her deep cleavage.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Not waiting for her answer, he spoke again, "Face away from me."

Amber shifted her position so her back was now facing the old man. He felt her butt crack press down onto his growing trouser bulge and momentarily closed his eyes.

He started by placing his thumbs together and spreading his hands apart. He placed his thumbs in the centre of her back, letting them rest on where he could feel her bra catch through her dress. He spread his fingers to each side, the tips of his longest fingers reaching the sides of her back. She was slim enough that both his hands made up the width of her entire back.

Amber sat very still. He wasn't doing much. Just then, she felt his fingers creeping further around her and they very quickly met the sides of her ample breasts.

"Oooh, God, yes," his eyes closed for a few seconds as his shaky fingers continued to slide toward the front of her boobs. He began to press them into her pillowy mounds, enjoying the feeling of his fingers sinking into the soft flesh. He then moved his hands underneath, as he took the weight in both hands.

"Oh my fucking GOD!"

Amber was alarmed by his language and sudden change in his tone.

"Are you OK?"

"Ssssh!" the old man needed her to be quiet so as not to wreck what was going on in his head. Sure, he would've preferred it if she could've talked dirty to him but he knew she was too innocent to know the first thing about that so he just carried on imagining that the young girl was willingly teasing him and offering him her body, so eager to please him.

"What's it feel like? D'you like it? I bet you do don't ya?" His fingers dug hard into her breast flesh.

To be honest, Amber hadn't really felt anything much, just her boobs being squeezed quite roughly and if anything, it was a little uncomfortable.

"Ummm..." Amber began but didn't really know what to say.

"How about this then?"

He slid his palms across the front of her dress, back and forth.

Suddenly, Amber jumped slightly. "Oh! Err..."

Gerard could feel her nipples beginning to harden through the thin fabric of her dress and bra and began to pinch at them with his fingers and thumbs.

"Oh! Ah!" Amber began to squirm on the old man's lap. In her mind, she couldn't describe the feeling but somehow it felt nice in a strange way. Her tummy started to flutter.

"Ooh, your little bottom's moving around isn't it?"

Gerald's cock had been fully erect in his pants since his first few gropes of Amber's tits and now her peachy backside was wiggling against his bulge. He'd wanted to fuck the young fundraiser as soon as he'd set eyes on her that morning and it was now becoming almost impossible to contain his urges. He continued to pinch her very hard nipples through her clothes, totally loving the sound of the quick little breaths that were escaping her sweet mouth.

Quick as a flash he moved his right hand down and pulled her dress up to mid-thigh. He placed his hand on her thigh and moved it upwards.

"Shit!" He could feel the heat between her legs. Without asking or speaking, the middle three fingers of his right hand found the very damp gusset of her soft, white knickers.

"Erm, I think we should stop now. What are you doing?" Amber suddenly felt scared. She'd been offered £50.00 to let him feel her breasts and yet his hand was now on her knickers. "You said you wanted to touch my breasts and you've done that now. Can we stop. Please?"

"Well, you shouldn't be so fucking sexy should ya! But you're right, I did say I'd feel your tits so tell you what, let's make it £100.00 and you let me carry on here, yeah?"

"Umm, I don't know. I..."

"Fucking 'ell, you're soaked!!" Amber's juices had been flowing since Gerard started pinching her nipples and for reasons that she didn't understand, his aggressive and unwanted assault on them had left her very wet.

"How does this feel then?"

Gerard began to move his three fingers quickly in a circular motion on the cotton gusset between Amber's legs, he could feel her hard clit as it dug into the thin fabric

"Ah! Oh!!" Once again, the young girl jumped and began to squirm on Gerard's lap, her breathing becoming loud and quick.

"Stand up! Stand UP!" He yelled at her and she immediately rose from his lap. She heard the sound of a trouser belt being undone and then a zip. She didn't want to turn around and look at him and really just wanted to go.

"Aaah fuck!" Gerard sighed loudly as he pulled his cock out, now free of the discomfort of being trapped in his trousers.

"I gotta do it! I gotta do it! Fuck, I gotta do you girl. We'll call it £250.00."

"Do what!? No! I don't want this any more! I want to go!" Amber was wriggling to get away but Gerard's strong arm was still wedged around her thigh with his fingers frigging her stiff clit through her knicker gusset.

"Your charity gets £250.00 and I get..." he cut off, whipping his fingers away from her gusset, pulling the wet fabric aside and plunging them into her cunt.

"OW!!! No! No! Stop!! STOP!! Please! OUCH!!!"

"Stop? Stop? Ha! Have you felt yerself? You're wetter than the fucking ocean you little tart!" Gerard continued to finger fuck Amber's cunt fast and with such force, her body was sliding back and forth over his desk.

"P... please... please," Amber begged, feeling tears welling up.

"Mmmm, yesssss. Just creaming you up for this." Gerard took his cock in his other hand and began slapping it hard against Amber's knicker clad backside. "Fuck yes! You're not just a pretty pair of tits are you love?"

Something was happening to Amber. Gerard's forceful fingers ramming in and out of her pussy meant that his palm was also rubbing back and forth across her clit. She could feel something building in her stomach, something that she hadn't been aware of feeling before. She hated what was happening but she didn't want the funny feeling to stop. She began to writhe her backside in line with the thick fingers that were assaulting her insides.

"Ooh, Oh, Aah." Her breathing was coming in bursts as the feeling built.

"You SO fucking want this you dirty little bitch. You won't be so fucking innocent after this!"

Gerard pulled his fingers out of Amber's pussy, gripped his fat cock and pushed her dress up.

"Amber! Amber! Are you in there? What's going on? We've got food!"

Sophie and Howard were banging on the office door.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Gerard pulled away from Amber, wincing as he stuffed his painfully engorged cock back into his pants and trousers.

"Tidy yerself up and say NOTHING right! Go back and sit over there." He didn't even wait for her response as he walked around and pulled up the blinds, switched on the main light and unlocked his office door. Fuck! Now what? He needed to cum so badly but the sexy teenager would soon be gone and he doubted he'd ever see her again.

Amber sat down slowly on the chair opposite his. The throbbing of her clit and pussy was starting to subside but she noticed it felt 'nice' when she crossed her legs and squeezed. She could feel how wet her knickers were, part of her still unable to understand why they were so wet. She really hadn't wanted the ugly old station manager to touch her like that.

Howard and Sophie stepped inside.

"What's going on Amb?" Sophie looked around the room. Nothing looked odd but it did feel way too hot in there. There was also a very strong smell of sweat.

"Oh, she said she felt a migraine coming on so we finished counting the money in dimmer light and I just locked the door because she said she felt safer." Gerard wanted to get all that out before Amber had the chance to say anything. "Isn't that right Amber?"

"Err, y... yes," her voice was soft. Her mind was elsewhere.

Howard looked at them both. The station manager's face was very red but he'd noticed he seemed to be naturally red faced this morning when he'd first met him. However, Amber's face was also looking flushed as was the top of her chest and neck.

"Are you feeling better now Amber?" he asked, looking straight at Gerard.

"Um... y... yes. Yes thanks. I'm just feeling tired."

"I should think so young lady, you've had a long day and you've done so well too. What was it we ended up with £2,350?" Gerard again cut in before Amber had a chance to elaborate on ehr tiredness.

"Where did the extra £100.00 come from Amb? I'm sure it was only £2,250 when we left to get food."

"She miscounted. Think it must've been the headache. I double checked it for her and it's all there - £2,350." Gerard was obviously well versed in making up stories. Howard didn't like him or trust him one bit. He'd seen the way he'd looked at Amber, his lecherous gaze never leaving her tits. Truth be told, Howard would much rather have been left in the little office counting money with Amber than having to go and fetch takeaways and he acknowledged that jealousy was part of his new found dislike of the the man. Little did he know that his arrival with the food had completely scuppered Gerard's plans to fuck the girl senseless.