Busty Amber Ch. 07

Story Info
The rules that come with being Jonathan's new "girlfriend".
10.3k words
4.56
20.3k
22
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains no sex scene for Amber as it paves the way for Chapter 8.

All characters are aged 18 and over.

*

Amber slowly became conscious of the light outside the blinds across the huge windows. For about a minute, she lay there, half smiling, feeling like she'd had the best sleep ever. She felt totally relaxed and sighed as her closed eyes became aware that it was now light. Then gradually, memories of the previous night started to come back. First batch of thoughts; she was now officially someone's girlfriend, finally she had a boyfriend of her own, Jonathan had told her so many times how wonderful she looked last night, the champagne, the expensive restaurant.

Second batch of thoughts; she'd had to listen to the humiliating audio of her pleasuring Colin Barratt, Jonathan had only agreed to let her continue to be his girlfriend if she let him have sex with her, the comment about her breasts in the restaurant in front of all the other diners, the roughness with which he'd treated her, the constant mentioning of Colin Barratt. Amber felt somewhat mixed up, not helped by the visuals that were now flooding into her mind; the way Jonathan had ripped her dress off, the way he'd fucked her for the first time so very hard that if she were honest with herself - she didn't enjoy at all, his seeming obsession with her breasts and his often rough treatment of them, the way she'd cum like nothing she'd ever known before when he'd given her oral sex, the way he forced his cock down her throat calling himself 'Daddy'.

She lay there, half hoping that all the stuff that she considered bad would be nothing more than a terrible dream. It didn't work. The memories were as fresh and raw as if stuff were still happening. She reached up, taking the tiny diamond on the necklace that Jonathan had given her into her fingers. Surely any man that just wanted sex would take it? Look at Colin Barratt. He'd taken exactly what he wanted and not given her a single thing but Jonathan had bought her clothing, treated her to an expensive meal out and given her the most beautiful necklace. Surely a man wouldn't waste his money if he just wanted sex and be done with it?

Clutching at the diamond, she convinced herself that Jonathan had just become carried away with the situation. He'd admitted he wanted to have sex with her from the first time he'd seen her, she knew that much so she could understand how his feelings must have got the better of him to some extent last night. She half smiled - finally, she had a boyfriend. They'd now had sex so probably all the original urges that Jonathan had had would be tamed a bit and they would simply slip into a standard boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Just like her friend Sophie was with her boyfriend, Jayden.

As she revelled in her new found status as Jonathan's girlfriend, Amber began to open her eyes but her right eye felt a little sticky and wouldn't open properly. She rubbed at it quite vigorously, a tad worried she had developed some problem with her eye but afer much blinking, it finally opened. She looked at her finger tip and the yellowish, crusty flakes that were now there, along with one eyelash but didn't think too much of it as she was just grateful her eyes were fully open.

It suddenly dawned on her that Jonathan wasn't there. Surely as a couple, you go to bed together and wake up together? She listened intently, trying to hear any sounds that might indicate he was elsewhere in the house. Trouble was, that the place was so big, it was very easy to be elsewhere within it and not be heard at all. She propped herself on her elbow and immediately noticed an envelope on the pillow next to her. It said on it - 'SORRY I'M NOT HERE AS YOU WAKE. PLEASE READ INSIDE.' A heart symbol had been hand drawn onto it. Amber positioned a pillow behind her and propped herself up to open the envelope, conscious of her slightly sore, heavy, naked breasts jiggling as she did so. Inside - a hand written note from Jonathan;

'My Dearest Amber

I'm so sorry that I'm not there this morning to see your beautiful face as you wake. I had to go into the office and sort something out.

I can honestly say that last night was beyond anything I could ever have dreamed about. Your choice to give your body to me in the way

that you did humbled me and I can honestly say that I have never had a more amazing time than I had whilst we were enjoying each other.

Us being a couple is just the perfect situation and I hope you still think so too.

I know you weren't expecting to stay the night at mine and I'm conscious you won't now have clothes to go home in so if you go into the other bedroom behind the one you're in, you'll find some clothes you can go home in. If you send a text message to Clive on the below number, he'll drive you home. I hope that's OK.

There's just one thing I need to mention and I hope you'll take this in the spirit in which it's intended...

Obviously, we're a couple now and that means being honest and true with each other. I'm under no illusion that most, if not all men

who see you find you amazingly attractive and very very sexy. I know what happened with Colin Barratt was a one-off but I need you to be

sure that you can promise yourself to me. Whilst we're a couple and you are my 'intended', there can't be any dalliances with other men

whether they're accidental, unintended or what, absolutely NONE. This is very important as it forms part of the bond between us and breaking

that bond means that we won't be able to get married in the future. I don't want to put any pressure on you and if you feel that you can't

keep to an agreement like this then please have the decency to let me know so that we can just go back to being friends or boss and employee

as we were. All I'm really asking is that you keep yourself just for me, as I will for you, and treasure our relationship. Please think

about it.

Finally (and to end on a much lighter note), if you decide that you still want to be with me, I'd like to do something fun. I'd like us to learn to dance properly.

In the bedroom with the clothes, there's a DVD in a case. If - once you've thought about what I've said and only if you can promise yourself to me, I'd like you to learn to dance just like on the film. It's not long, just one short clip and I thought that when we see each other next weekend, we could practice and have a bit of fun.

Anyway, I know you go riding on Sundays so I'll see you at the office on Monday and - thanks again sexy :-)

With Love...

Jon xx'

Amber felt her heart melting. To her, what he'd written was beautiful, especially the third paragraph. He obviously REALLY wanted to be with her and could see a future for them together - even mentioning marriage! She fed the note back into the envelope and clutched it to her cheek, her naivety making her totally oblivious to the arrogance in his first paragraph - 'YOUR choice to give your body to me in the way that you did.' She also had no idea that before he'd left the house much earlier, Jonathan had had a full on wank and shot his load over her tits and face (hence the now crusty eye).

Jonathan had been heading out the door around 6.30am and his phone had pinged. Looking at the screen, he saw one of the notifications he received whenever somebody had uploaded a new picture to his 'Luscious Locals' website. One of his subscribers had a home help pop in each day and yesterday, the middle aged home help had brought a trainee with her and was showing her all the different tasks she needed to do.

The trainee happened to be a beautiful, slim but deliciously busty young girl, no more than about 20 years of age, with her blonde hair in a high ponytail. The old man had silently snapped a picture of her as she leant to clear things from his coffee table, the scoop neckline of her blue t-shirt giving him sight of her very full C cup cleavage which - due to her bending over - was bulging at the tops of her white bra cups.

For Jonathan, although the girl's tits were nowhere close to Amber's league, it was the whole voyeur thing, the fact that the girl had absolutely no idea of the display she was putting on for the lecherous old man and of course, the thrill of seeing something you absolutely know you shouldn't be seeing. He'd quickly unzipped and began pulling at his cock, the naivety of the busty blonde in the picture being more of a turn on for him than the cleavage on display. He bounced up the stairs, slowing as he reached the bedroom and peeled the light, white duvet away from Amber - his latest busty acquisition (or 'girlfriend' as everyone else would call her).

He reached down and began to roll her left nipple between his finger and thumb, feeling it harden as she slept soundly. Looking down at her smooth, innocent mound, he pumped at his cock, taking glances back at the picture on his phone. In his head, he was talking to the blonde, home help trainee in the picture, 'Ooh, yes, haven't YOU got a delicious pair of big young titties my lovely. That's it, bend over, show uncle Jonathan how ripe they are.' He was so turned on, he felt the familiar heat and tightness in his balls.

'Oh, fucking hell, teen tits.... arrrrghhhh'. It took all Jonathan's might to silence the roar that would come every time he shot his load but silently, and with his body shaking and dripping with sweat, his pulsing cock pumped a huge load of spunk all over Amber's mountainous tits and beautiful fresh face. As soon as he'd finished, he shook his cock over her, tucked it roughly back into his pants, and headed back downstairs and off to the office.

Amber felt full of excitement and joy. She didn't check herself in the mirror before stepping into the shower in the en suite bathroom so didn't notice the dried in, crusty spunk on her face and breasts and by the time she got around to soaping her breasts, the hot water had loosened most of it.

Before heading to the other bedroom to get dressed, she went back into the main room and pulled open the blinds. Bright sunshine streamed through the huge windows, bathing her beautiful, fresh nakedness in warmth and light. She felt like she was in some kind of cocoon. Still gazing in awe at the sumptuous surroundings, she walked into the next bedroom.

There on the bed, was the clothing that Jonathan had purposefully bought, knowing full well that she would be sleeping the night at his place. Amber sat down on the bed and gently touched each piece in turn. The finest black lace balcony bra and matching g-string, a pair of plain black leggings, a stretchy, cream coloured, high neck sweater and a cute pair of black ankle socks with kitten faces on them. She grinned at the socks, not really understanding why a pair of socks would be included in the selection but as she glanced over to the dressing table, a pair of black, knee high, heeled boots rested against it which explained the socks. Wow! He'd really thought of everything. As she slipped her feet into the little socks it suddenly crossed her mind as to how Jonathan had known the right size clothing to get. She felt her face flush slightly as she remembered her first day at her new job when she'd had to tell him her bra size. She'd felt so embarrassed but he'd been so nice about it. So now she knew how he'd have known what size underwear to get. She sat back down on the bed smiling, and began to check the size labels on the individual items.

She peered into the waistband of the leggings. Size 6. Feeling disappointed because she was a size 8, she checked the sweater. Another size 6. She sighed in disappointment but remembering that she'd only have to wear the clothes to travel home, she didn't feel too bad. And after all, Jonathan was once again being SO kind in buying these things for her. Ah well, at least he'd have the underwear sizing right because he'd known her bra size from the off. She picked up the fine lace lingerie. She really had never felt such fine and delicate lace before. It was much thinner and finer than the set she'd bought from Naturelle in town back in the Summer. She casually turned the garment over to check the label - 30E! 30E! Why?!! She didn't understand it!? Jonathan knew her bra size and had known it for months! How come he'd given her the wrong size?! Her despondency continued as she looked at the g-string, just picking it up she could tell that it was very small. Smaller than anything she'd worn before. She checked the label - size 4. Size 4!! Two sizes too small!! What on earth was he thinking of?

Reminding herself that she literally only had to wear the clothing home and could then change into her own, properly fitting clothes, she started to dress. Perhaps that had been the only size string available and because he wanted everything to match for her, he'd just picked it up?

The little size 4 g-string was so small that although she was able to pull it up high to her hips, the thin piece of triangular lace was so tiny it literally just sat on her clit, only just covering her pointy nub. The tight strings felt uncomfortable on her skin and the one at the back felt like it was cutting her in half. She could feel it pressing tightly into her crack. It felt like she constantly had something there rubbing against her whereas her other, correctly fitting strings she hardly knew she was wearing.

Reaching for the bra, she again admired the delicate lacework. Depite being the wrong size, the lace was so fine she could easily feel the skin of her fingers through it as she rubbed the thin fabric. She fastened the band and twisted the garment around so the cups were at the front. Carefully, she pulled up the straps and that's where it became obvious that it was a size too small for her. Although the width was mostly OK, it wasn't quite enough to fully encase the sides of her breasts and despite trying to ease each cup further upwards, the fabric stopped just under half way up her large areola. She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. The tops of her areola and her nipples sat proud above the lace cups. Damn! She thought it wasn't a good look at all and remembered the strapless bra she'd worn the previous night.

Quickly, she left the room and almost galloped down the long, ornate staircase intending to go back to the living room where she last had the other bra. She was conscious that her breasts seemed to be moving about a lot more than when she wore her own, correctly sized bras. She headed for the living room but no sign of her clothing. Even the ripped dress wasn't there. She walked back out to the hallway, going over to where her coat had hung last night. The coat wasn't there either! She had no idea where to go and look for her things. The place was huge and she really wanted to get home and into her own space and clothes. She raced back up the stairs, folding her arms underneath her bust in an effort to stop the vigorous bouncing.

As she walked back into the bedroom, she caught sight of herself in the long mirror. So much breast flesh had escaped the 'too-small' bra cups since she'd been up and down the stairs that the bra virtually only acted like a shelf, something for her boobs to just rest on. She wriggled and pulled the cups up again. Still the tops of her areola and her nipples were clearly on show.

She stepped into the size 6 leggings, pulling them up her thighs. Despite being a size too small, they stretched fine over her slender, toned legs but she found them rather constricting around her hips and backside. As she wiggled them up to her waist, she felt they actually fitted OK, just a bit tighter than usual. She thought nothing more of them and reached for the cream coloured sweater. Again, although it was a size too small, it was stretchy so she was able to fit into it fine. The only thing was, the smaller size meant that her large bust pushed the sweater outwards more which meant that the hemline didn't sit on her waist, it sat a couple of inches above the waistband of the leggings meaning that a little of her toned stomach was open to the air. She tried a few times to pull it dowards but it just sprung up. By now, she just wanted to get home so ignored the little bit of bare skin and picked up her phone to message Clive.

On hearing a beep outside, Amber picked up her bag, popped the note and DVD from Jonathan inside and headed down the stairs. As she stepped outside, the bright sunlight hit her and made her squint. She pulled the door shut behind her, giving it an extra pull to make sure it was properly closed and - still squinting - made her way toward the car. Through half open eyes, she saw the figure opening the car door but as she got closer, she noticed that it wasn't Clive.

"Oh, you're not Clive?"

The tall, 30 year old black man pulled back the car door, his eyes roaming greedily over Amber's body. In the bright sunshine, her black lace bra was clearly visible through the cream sweater, as were the indentations of her nipples pushed above the bra cups. The black leggings shone in the light and clung to her tightly, displaying the neatest camel toe and the puffiest labia Ant had ever seen through clothing (and he'd seen loads of women in tight leggings or hotpants). Glancing back up, he noticed how slim and toned her stomach was, the couple of inches of bare skin between the items of clothing making him drool as he pondered how smooth the rest of her body might be.

"Nah. Clive ain't well. I'm Ant and I guess I'm taking you home right?" He stared at Amber's huge bust as she walked up to the car door.

"You got big tits innit?" He grinned broadly as she climbed into the car. As she leaned in, he studied her backside for the first time. He could tell from the front of the leggings that she was wearing a g-string but hadn't yet seen her from behind. As she bent to get into the back seat, he noticed that the black leggings weren't fully opaque so he could clearly see the pale skin of her buttocks through the skin tight fabric. As he slammed the door shut, Amber thought how crude he was, commenting on her breasts when he was just supposed to be driving her home.

As he slid behind the wheel, Ant grinned.

"Right, I got your address from Colin. I ain't been over them sides before but it's in the sat-nav so we're all good yeah?"

"Y... yes," Amber replied quietly. She was still feeling tired and wanted nothing more than to flop onto her bed and do nothing.

She turned and saw the large gates close as Ant drove away from Jonathan's home.

Ant spent more time ogling Amber in the rear view mirror than he did looking at the road. He could so clearly see the black bra through her sweater and the huge mountain of titflesh that bulged above the E cup garment. Busty white women were his thing. The ones he'd been with had been incredibly dirty. They'd just seemed so willing to give themselves over for a piece of black cockmeat and had behaved like total sluts. What's more, they all seemed cool with one off, casual encounters, seeming to flip from bloke to bloke just to get laid by a well hung black dude. Sure, looks-wise, they weren't always gonna win Miss World contests but hey. He wondered why Amber was wearing a bra that was obviously too small for her but didn't question it for too long, preferring to just watch the incessant bouncing of her huge breasts.

"What size are them tits?" He looked at her face in the rearview mirror, seeing a look of disbelief and disdain. Amber pretended not to hear him.

"Oi! White bitch! What size titties you got?"

Amber's face flushed. She couldn't believe the rudeness of the man and felt sure that Jonathan wouldn't like her being spoken to this way by one of his drivers. Still she remained silent, staring out of the window, counting down the minutes until she was home.

"You gonna tell me about yer tits or am I gonna have to stop driving til you do? I SAID - what size are your fucking tits?!"