Busty Amber Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way Amber wanted him to stop driving so once again, she felt somehow forced into telling a stranger her bra size.

"30F." She spoke softly, not moving her gaze from the scenery out of the window.

"30F!!! That's fucking INSANE!! Holy shit girl! You some busty white tart innit! Geeez man!"

Amber started to feel nauseous, Ant's driving was a little erratic as he hadn't been watching the road properly. Two other vehicles had already beeped him for bad lane changes. Still watching her huge bouncing tits in the mirror, Ant thought he'd try and find out a bit more about her.

"How old are you?"

Seeing no harm in a simple question about her age and wanting to keep the peace, Amber answered.

"I'm 18."

"Fuck no! No way man! You're 18 and you got tits that fucking big!!? Nah - they gotta be fake right? Right? Mummy and Daddy got their baby girl a booby job for her 18th birthday right? Right? Mummy wanted to give her baby some confidence and Daddy wanted a vision to beat off to at night right?"

Amber didn't want to acknowledge his filthy comments and said nothing.

"You get a boob job? Eh? Did ya? You got fake tits have ya? Have ya?"

Amber just wanted him to stop talking and get her home. She was still feeling a bit sick from his constant 'weavy' driving.

"I can't drive anyone with fake tits. It's against my religion! HA!!!"

Ant swerved the car into a layby at the side of the road and turned to look at her.

"You got fake tits?" He leered at Amber's bust. The way the sweater stretched over her nipples and bra through the fabric told Ant that she was actually pretty slutty. If she wasn't, she wouldn't dress like that. He still couldn't believe that she was only 18. He'd not even been that close in real life to such big tits but although the shape of them in the sweater was making him horny, he knew that if he saw them naked and they sat like fake, round footballs on her chest, he'd be outta there.

"Please can you drive me home. That's what Jonathan wants." Amber thought that mentioning Jonathan would remind Ant that he was employed to do a job and should just do it without all this nonsense.

"When you tell me if you got fake tits, I'm driving you home." Ant was insistent. Amber felt embarrassed but so desperate was she to get home, she just wanted to put an end to it.

"No. My breasts are natural not fake."

"Oooh. Breasts. Someone's been brought up a good girl haven't they? Ha! Mmmm, so you're a sweet lil' white 18 year old with massive natural titties. Oh yeah. Ooooh YEAH!" Ant gawped at the front of her sweater, her answer to his question making his mind move on to the next level.

"Ya know, I'm not sure I believe ya girl. Anyone could say they got natural tits but they could be lying ya know."

"I'm not lying. I don't lie. Please, PLEASE drive me home."

"Show me."

"What??" Amber couldn't quite believe what she'd just heard.

"Show me yer tits. Prove to me they ain't fake lil' girl."

Amber couldn't help herself and retched. She'd not eaten for ages, she was tired and now some guy who was employed by Jonathan to drive was behaving inappropriately towards her.

"Please, just get me home. I can't take any more." She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Any more? MORE? What so you show your titties to load of guys do ya? Fucking slut! I knew it! Well, getting 'em out and showing 'em off one more time ain't gonna hurt is it. SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING TITS BITCH!!"

Amber wanted to go home. Home to bed and the way she felt right now, she never wanted to come out of her room again. She knew how insistent Ant was and that he wouldn't start driving until she'd done as he asked. She looked around outside the car.

Sensing her thinking about his order, Ant piped in some more, just to egg her on a bit...

"Yeah, that's it. Blacked out windows at the back so you're all good. Ain't no one gonna see those big white titties but me darlin'."

With tears still rolling down her face, Amber reluctantly took hold of the bottom of her sweater and began to slowly lift it.

"Shit! SHIT!! Stop it! STOP IT!!" Ant yelled and quickly started the engine, pulling out of the layby and driving off.

Amber gratefully pushed her sweater back down and turned around. A police car had pulled into the layby behind them which Ant had obviously seen through the back window. She heard a beeping sound and Ant picked up his phone as they rolled up to a red light. She knew she was only about 5 minutes from home now.

"Fuck it!"

Ant had had a message from Jonathan wanting to be picked up from the office. For some reason, his car hadn't started when he'd set off to go home so although recovery was on the way for it, he wanted to get back home quickly as he had things to do there. Knowing that he couldn't keep Jonathan Taylor waiting, Ant felt his semi-hard cock becoming flaccid. Shit! He had just missed out on seeing what promised to be the most amazing pair of tits he'd ever set eyes on. He punched at the CD button in annoyance, the loud bass notes almost making the car vibrate.

Amber had never felt so relieved. She'd really hated the journey home and certainly hoped that Clive made a speedy recovery as she didn't want to be in a car with Ant ever again. The heady rap music was making her head spin. She already felt sick and tired and she couldn't figure out how it could be called music. It basically just sounded like women breathing heavily and making 'sex sounds'alongside a massively deep bassline.

Ant turned the car into the close and drove to the bottom, turning around on the driveway to Amber's home. He flicked the audio volume down.

"You live here? Shit! It's nice innit? Big. Well, not as big as Jonathan's but fucking big anyway. Like them tits eh?! Ha!"

Amber didn't want to wait for Ant to come and open the door so she pulled hard on the handle and let herself out of the car. Just as she was preparing to slam the door shut, she heard Ant's voice,

"Maybe next time I get to see those big white titties eh?! Ha!!"

She slammed the car door feeling massive relief as Ant drove away. Slipping the key in the front door, she kicked it shut behind her.

Mum! Dad!?"

The house was silent. Amber hadn't noticed that both cars were missing from the driveway as she came in. She sighed audibly and sat on the bottom stair to remove her boots. As she climbed the stairs, her body felt heavy and drained. Pushing the door into her bedroom, she fell onto her bed, sighing again. Not bothering to remove her clothes, she slid under the duvet, pulling it right up to her chin. As she lay there hoping to fall asleep, her eyes roamed along the bookshelf on the wall next to her bed. Most of the books were about horses. A few 'girls stories' books from when she was younger and nearest to the head of the bed, the white cover of the bible that she and all the other girls who had left college back at Easter, were given at the leavers ceremony. She picked it up and opened the front cover to the inscription inside...

'As young girls, you will face many challanges as your life beyond college begins. As you continue your journeys into adulthood there may be tough times, times when you feel you are losing your way and don't know what to do for the best. God will always guide you. He will always know what is best for you and will help you stay on the right path - the path of purity and righteousness. The door at St Pauls is always open and you should never hesitate to seek the guidance of God in your troubled times. There is always a welcome for you.'

Each copy had been personally signed by Father Peter Slocombe who had overseen religious education at the college as well as managing the requirements of the local parish.

Amber put the book down on the bed next to her and stared back at the bookshelf. She thought about Jonathan's note and the way he'd requested she stay true to him and only him. Of course, she could completely understand his request. She would also want to know that her boyfriend was true only to her too and she knew that Jonathan would be as he'd not only told her so but he'd written it in the note as well. She began to think of the times when she'd felt compromised; the station master who had felt her breasts and made her wet. Colin Barratt, the filthy old man who'd made her feel sick and who had used her face and her vagina for his own pleasure but who had also made her climax and now just this morning, some perverse driver who had asked questions about her breasts and ordered her to show them to him. Much as she felt that none of these situations were of her making, she couldn't help wonder 'why me?' Maybe it WAS something to do with her? Maybe she unknowingly gave off some kind of signal that she was 'up for it'? Maybe she was just a bad person and these were her punishments? The line of books on the shelf began to look misty as Amber finally drifted into sleep.

*********

"Well, where IS she then?! For fuck's sake Keith, I'm calling the police, she's..."

Amber's Mum Coleen pushed the front door open and stopped ranting.

"Look! LOOK!! Boots! Her boots!?"

Keith stepped in the front door behind his wife and saw the black heeled boots leaning against the bottom step. They'd both been anxious last night when Amber didn't come home but it had been Keith who had kept his wife calm and suggested that she'd probably stayed over with a work colleague because she'd had a drink and was having fun etc.

Coleen rushed up the stairs, whereas Keith walked more slowly behind her. He heard his wife speak as she pushed their daughter's bedroom door open.

"Oh thank God. Thank GOD!"

Keith reached the bedroom door and hugged his wife. He was pleased she was now back, safe and sound albeit that he felt it was strange that she was in bed at nearly midday.

"I'm gonna wake her - see what happened." Coleen stepped inside the room and reached for her daughter's shoulder. Keith grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"Leave her be! She's probably knackered. She'll wake up in her own time and she'll probably want to tell us all about it."

"Hmmm, I suppose so." Pulling the door to, they both headed downstairs to make coffee.

*********

A couple of hours later, Coleen had left to visit her mother which she did every Saturday.

Keith began to pour another coffee from the cafetiere, stopping part way as he heard footsteps upstairs.

Amber had woken up feeling much more refreshed and knew she wanted a shower to freshen herself up. Even though that awful driver Ant, hadn't touched her or done anything to her, he somehow made her feel dirty and she wanted to scrub away everything that felt horrible. She started to get changed, first pulling off the little kitten socks that Jonathan had thoughtfully got to go inside the boots.

Keith made his way upstairs as he'd left his phone on charge in the bedroom. He was genuinely curious about where his daughter had been overnight but would never pressure her to speak, He knew she'd talk about things when she was ready. As he reached the landing, he noticed Amber's door slightly ajar and could hear movement in there. Stepping quietly up to the doorframe, he peered round just as his daughter was pulling down the tight, size 6 leggings. Instantly, her firm, creamy white buttocks came into view. He swallowed hard. His daughter was getting undressed. The sight of her naked arse was unbelieveable. So firm and tight and with skin so smooth there wasn't a crease to be seen and he thought that the tight piece of black string disappearing between her cheeks looked incredibly sexy

'Go on - go and get your phone. That's what you came up here for. Get your phone and walk away.'

The fatherly voice in Keith's head made perfect sense. It was wrong, SO wrong of him to spy on his daughter like this, especially as she was about to undress but he couldn't move. Couldn't tear himself away. The thought of what would be coming next was just too much. He continued to watch. Amber had her back to the door as she lifted the sweater over her head. Keith couldn't see her breasts but the sight of her slender back with the black lace bra band stretched across it and her long hair falling around the bra straps made his cock twitch hard. A split second later her fingers reached for the catch as she slipped the bra off, almost at once turning around to face the door.

'Holy shit!' Keith drew breath sharply as his daughter's huge naked breasts bounced into full view. Fuck, they looked absolutely huge, yet were upturned and made her waist look so tiny. He reached down and palmed his cock, marvelling at the large, round areola that topped her globes and completed the most perfect set of tits he'd ever seen. As he let his gaze travel down, he saw the tiny piece of lace that wasn't much bigger than his thumb, resting over her clit, the extra small g-string really not covering anything much at all. The tightness of the side strings pulled tight on the little crotch fabric and her labia puffed out neatly to each side. Shit! As he stared in awe at his daughter's most secret of places looking so youthfully smooth and puffy, he felt pre-cum seeping out of his cock.

Amber bounced down on the bed, giving Keith another treat as her breasts jiggled hard until they came back to rest in their usual upthrustung position. he watched as she picked up the bible that was on the bed and began to read the inscription on the front page again. Resting the bible back down on the bed, she reached for her robe and pulled it around herself intending to head for the shower.

With the show over, Keith quietly nipped away from her door and into his bedroom to get his phone. He didn't want her to know he was even upstairs. He heard her walking along the landing and close the bathroom door behind her. Soon enough, the shower came on so he ventured back out onto the landing.

Amber started to hum in the shower. The sleep had done her good. She felt energised and happy. She knew she needed to eat and would go down and make a sandwich when she'd finished.

Keith tiptoed into her room. He knew he didn't have long but couldn't resist an inspection of the tiny excuse for a g-string he'd seen his daughter wearing through the door. Tentatively, he crept over to the laundry basket and saw it there, lying on top of the cream sweater. He picked it up. Geez! The tiny triangle of fabric was barely bigger than his thumb nail! What the hell did she expect to cover up with that?! He picked it up and brought it to his face, breathing in the scent. Amber had only worn it for a short time that morning but the scent of young, sweet pussy immediately greeted his nose. He quickly unzipped his trousers and began to palm his cock through his boxers. As he continued to inhale against the tiny piece of material, a different scent was starting to come through. It smelled faintly like spunk. Had Amber been fucked? As far as he and Coleen knew, she didn't have a boyfriend. He pulled his boxers down and began squeezing his cock, imagining some guy fucking his daughter. He thought back to the dress she was wearing as she left the house last night. He'd never seen any woman displaying as much cleavage as Amber was and for someone who never normally dressed that way, he thought it was a big change. A very sudden, big change. Simultaneously, he heard the key in the front door and became conscious that Amber had stopped humming and the water had been turned off. Shit! Quickly, he wiped the tiny piece of lace across his wet cockhead and threw it back in the laundry basket.

"Keith! Keith!? I'm back!"

Keith stood up, took a deep breath and made his way downstairs, greeting his wife with a peck on the cheek.

"Coffee hun?" Coleen asked, as she picked up the kettle.

"Mmmm, great."

Keith sat down watching his wife as she made the coffee. For a 46 year old woman, he thought she was very attractive. She wasn't as slim as Amber, her dress size being a 12. She had filled out more around the hips and arms over the last few years. Her face had few wrinkles, just a few light brown 'age spots' that she carefully covered up with concealer each day. She looked after her appearance, regularly visiting the salon for hair treatments and facials. Her backside wasn't overly large but sadly, it didn't have an awful lot of shape to it. She had pretty regular size buttocks but they were somewhat oval shaped and didn't look great in tight trousers. Her breasts were a full C cup and Keith regularly made a fuss of them whenever they had sex (which had been fairly often up until the last few months as Coleen had had to do more for her mother and was often tired). In her clothing, they looked great. Coleen knew how to make the most of what she had and had a large collection of push up bras which made her cleavage look amazing. Of course, they weren't as perky out of her bras as they used to be but she would often wear an open cup bra during sex which effectively lifted her tits up and out but also left them bare for Keith to play with. Keith was grateful that she'd looked after herself pretty well and that their sex life was a lot better than other couples their age.

"So, any word from our baby?" Coleen smiled, looking across at Keith. "Where'd she get to last night?"

"I think she's been in the shower love, I heard the water running. She's not been down here yet."

"Oh? Oh well, she can't stay up there all day." Coleen poured two coffees as Amber bounded down the stairs.

"Hi Mum! Hi Dad! Any coffee left?"

"Mmmmwah!" Coleen leaned across and kissed her daughter on the cheek, pulling her close. "Listen, we were SO worried honey! Where did you get to and why didn't you call us or text?" Coleen began pouring a coffee for her.

"Awww, I'm sorry Mum, my phone battery died and well... I'm a big girl now so there's really no need to worry." Amber picked up the coffee and went over to the cupboard to look for biscuits.

Whilst her back was turned, Keith looked at her hard. He remembered the mindblowing sight of her stunning naked body that he'd seen through her slightly open bedroom door. Now though, Amber wore baggy grey joggers with a pale blue spaghetti strap vest top. Keith was still turned on knowing that her beautiful, shapely arse was behind the thick grey fabric. Sure it wasn't being showcased like it had been in the eye popping red dress last night but just the thought of it, firm and tight under those joggers was enough for him.

"Mum! Are we out of biscuits?!"

"No! They're over here now. I moved a few things around."

Amber skipped over to the cupboard nearest her Mum whilst Keith eyed his daughter's slender waist. His face flushed, feeling embarrassed that he'd seen his daughter naked earlier.

"Amberrrrr," Coleen mumbled in a low voice, moving her head closer to her. "I've told you before, you need to wear a bra around the house love."

Keith's ears pricked up. He hadn't yet seen his daughter fully since she came downstairs but now knew that she didn't have a bra on underneath the thin top.

"Oh Mum, not again! It's only you and Dad. It's no big deal is it?!" Amber picked up the biscuits and headed back to the central island. The sight of her braless big breasts bouncing around under the little vest top made Keith swallow his coffee down the wrong way. He started coughing violently.

"You alright Keith?!" Coleen looked over at her red faced husband who now had tears in his eyes from coughing so much.

"Y... yeah. Ah hem, urrgh." As Keith tried to speak, his throat tickled and he coughed more.

"Oh Dad! Look at you there!" Amber grinned, taking a bite into one of the chocolate biscuits.

Keith put his hands over his face and held his head, feigning that he was helping his recovery from coughing so much. He left the tiniest opening between his fingers so he could peep across at his daughter's breasts. He noticed her prominent nipples poking hard into the thin fabric and pointing straight towards him. Fuck, her tits were huge! He cast his mind back to the old days when he was working away and Coleen had moaned to him in nearly every conversation they'd had about Amber's refusal to wear a training bra. Well fucking hell, whatever she'd worn, her tits were certainly perfectly trained now. He'd never seen such large breasts so perfectly shaped and so well positioned, especially on such a slim girl. He moved one hand down under the unit and began to press on his crotch as he stared at his daughter's ripe bust.