Busty Amber Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where DID you get to last night anyway?" Coleen sat down next to Keith, smiling and eager to know all the details, as women would be.

"I went to Alberto's." Amber said calmly.

"Yes but honey, Alberto's closes at midnight and we left it an hour but were worried as we thought you'd message or something."

"I told you, my phone battery went."

"Yes but like I said, we're your parents and we know you're 18 now but we were worried. Your Dad even called the newspaper offices to see if anyone might be there who knew what was going on."

"Why would you call the offices? There'd be no one there at that time anyway?" Amber was puzzled.

"I spoke to the security guy," Keith cut in. "He said there was no Christmas party that night."

"I never said I was going to a Christmas party!" Amber retorted indignantly.

"Well, honey, that makes it even more strange! Where did you go? We're not being nosey - just concerned."

"OK, OK, I went out with my boyfriend and I stayed over at his place. Satisfied!?" Amber felt sure she was going to get a roasting from her parents but was totally surprised by the response from her Mum.

"Oh darling! Oh Amber! You've got a boyfriend now? Oh that's brilliant my love! Isn't that great honey?" Coleen looked across at Keith.

"Oh... yeah. Yeah, it's great love. Great news." Keith's head was already way off in fantasy land. If she'd stayed over with a boyfriend last night, she must've been fucked. His busty young daughter - fucked for the first time. Was that the remains of the boyfriend's spunk he'd smelled when he was upstairs sniffing her tiny g-string earlier?

"Keith! What's wrong with you! Sound a bit more excited will you!! Our daughter's got her first boyfriend! So - what's his name love, how long have you been together?!"

"His name's Jonathan." Amber smiled as she spoke her boyfriend's name, a warm glow coming over her as once again, the realisation of being his girlfriend and the 'good life' that he'd said they'd be leading together floated back into her consciousness. "We've known each other for a few months but he only asked me last night if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. He gave me this." She reached up, touching the delicate necklace that she'd already decided she'd never take off.

"Oh my word! It's beautiful - let's see." Coleen craned forward as Amber stood and leaned toward them both. Keith couldn't be bothered with the necklace. As the neckline of his daughter's little top dropped slightly, the top halves of her large, ripe breasts hung there, like they were in suspended animation. Fuck, how he wanted to reach out and cup them and see how heavy they were for himself.

"Isn't it beautiful Keith? Wow love! It must've cost a whack! Eh Keith? Keith?"

"Eh?! What?! A rack??" Keith pulled his gaze away from Amber's hanging breasts.

"Keith what are you talking about? A rack? I said it must've cost a WHACK!"

"Oh... err... yes, yeah. Looks really expensive. Really nice love." He snapped himself back to reality as his daughter sat back down.

"When are we going to meet him then? Oooh, it's SO exciting!"

"Errrm..." Amber wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't even sure if Jonathan would even want to meet her parents.

"Look, we're having a little Christmas get together on Christmas night here and inviting some friends over. Please ask Jonathan to come along. We'd love to meet him."

"I'll ask him on Monday," Amber smiled.

Hearing the doorbell, Amber jumped up.

"That'll be Soph, I've asked her over. We're gonna get a takeaway. Don't worry, we'll be up in my room."

Keith glanced furtively at his daughter as she headed out of the kitchen, again marvelling at the tantalising movement beneath her top.

Sophie and Amber headed upstairs and spent the evening giggling and eating pizza. Sophie sharing all her updates about life with her boyfriend and Amber now thoroughly enjoying sharing all her news about Jonathan.

*********

"Don't forget to tell Howie and June about next weekend Soph!" Amber closed the front door as her friend headed out to her father's waiting car.

"Are they all coming to our little soiree then love?" Keith was preparing to go to bed. Coleen had taken herself off there about 45 minutes ago and had winked to Keith, which he knew meant that he'd be enjoying a decent sex session when he got up there. He needed a good release tonight.

"Yeah, they'll come. Erm, Daaaad....."

Keith thought that it sounded like Amber wanted something and he really didn't want to be getting into any lengthy discussions. He wanted to go upstairs and fuck his wife. He stared hard at his daughter's large bust. Still naturally free and perky and bobbling about under her vest top. Shit, he was going to fuck Coleen REALLY hard tonight.

"Yes love? Look, I'm a bit tired so can it wait until tomorrow?"

"It's only quick. It's Sophie's parents' 20th wedding anniversary on Christmas Eve and they've booked to go abroad somewhere and I was wondering if Soph could stay here for Christmas this year?"

"Well, I suppose... I don't see a problem with it really but what about Howard and June? Can't she stay with her grandparents?"

"Well, yeah, she could but... well, they're OLD Dad and you know, it'll be fun here! Pleeease?"

"Well, I'll have to ask your mother in the morning but I don't see a problem with it."

"Awww, that's great Dad - thanks."

Amber skipped over to him and hugged him then just as quickly, swept out of the room and up to bed.

"Night Dad!"

Keith reached down, palming the front of his trousers. He'd felt his cock beginning to stir as he'd been talking to her. Knowing that those large, light brown areola and nipples were pointing at him from just millimetres behind her thin blue top had reminded him of what they'd looked like naked when he'd peered round her bedroom door earlier in the day. On top of that, he'd just felt her full, young breasts pressing into him. Sure, it was only for a couple of seconds but by God - if pleasure could be measured in seconds, he felt like he was in the beginnings of foreplay already. Really needing to take his cock out and satisfy himself, and hearing the slamming of his daughter's bedroom door upstairs, he headed up to bed, looking forward to fucking his wife, who had made it clear she was in the mood when she'd headed up a little while ago.

As he pushed open their bedroom door, he whispered...

"Tell you what - you're SO gonna get it tonight you sexy little minx. I hope you're all ready for me under there? Mmmm."

To his extreme disappointment, Keith looked down and saw that his wife was asleep.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. Not loudly but had Coleen been awake, she would definitely have heard him. "Fucking shit!"

Throwing his clothes on the chair, he climbed into bed beside her, spooning into her back, his cock pressing into her crack. Slowly, he began to move back and forth, liking the feeling of his cockhead just pushing her cheeks apart slightly and feeling them close as he pulled away again. He reached round, sliding his hand under her right breast. The weight in her tits had changed over the years and as she lay on her side, her right breast seemed to hang down towards the left one, obviously not as firm as in her younger days. Keith cupped it. Ultimately, it was a C cup breast and was a decent weight, it's just that the weight seemed to sag down a bit and there was no perkiness to excite him. He began to squeeze it, lifting it gently whilst continuing to push his now wet cockhead in and out of her arse crack.

"Mmmm..."

Coleen murmured. She'd always had very sensitive breasts and any time they were touched, she always responded, even in a half asleep state. She shifted slightly, making her buttocks rub against her husband's hardon. Keith closed his eyes and began to roll her nipple between his finger and thumb. Apart from when she'd been pregnant, Coleen had always had small areola but her nipples were conversely quite long and Keith felt them harden quickly between his fingers. She moaned again.

Keith continued squeezing at her breast. He closed his eyes and brought the image of his naked daughter back to mind. Just the fact that he'd been peering through her door as she undressed turned him on more than anything. She'd thought she'd been on her own and was just innocently going about her business preparing for a shower, not knowing that he - her father - had been spying on her from just outside the door. Gazing at her huge bare tits for the first time ever! Trying to understand what genes she'd picked up that gave her the most stupendous areola and nipples he'd ever seen! Looking at her beautifully smooth, fresh young mound and having thoughts that could send him to jail!

"Mmmm... Oh yessss..." Keith sighed as he remembered how it had felt when his daughter had hugged him earlier. Just a thin piece of fabric separating him from her glorious teen melons. "Ahhhh...." He cupped his balls, their heaviness telling him that he'd be having a somewhat painful day tomorrow if he didn't offload. He eased the tips of his fingers over to Coleen's left nipple and was now managing to stroke both of them at the same time.

"Mmmm...Oooh... Huneeeee." Coleen turned to lie on her back, pulling her husband's head towards her for a kiss.

Keith was so grateful she'd stirred. He REALLY needed to empty his balls tonight.

As the kissing progressed to tongues, Keith moved his hand down between her legs, his fingers weaving through her pubic hair and finding her moist opening. He lowered his head and began to suck on her nipples, his action becoming more and more intense as the images in his head began to take over. He was sucking his daughter's nipples not his wife's and my God - look what was happening to them! He imagined Amber's areola becoming more puffed up the more he sucked, her nipples becoming harder. He imagined her arching her back and telling him not to stop.

"Mmmm, don't stop honey. Mmmm... so good." Coleen began to writhe and arch her back up toward him.

"Mmmm, so tell me, why didn't you complete your homework you naughty girl eh?"

"Mmmm..." Coleen smiled, still with her eyes closed. She and Keith would often play out little dress-up scenarios where they'd pretend to be random characters, most often schoolgirl and teacher. Coleen would dress up in a little pleated mini skirt and white top and would always end up getting spanked and fucked by her teacher for not getting her homework done. Right now, there was obviously no dress-up play - they were both naked in bed - but the thoughts were enough to start turning Coleen on more than she was already.

"Mmmm, I'm sorry Sir..." Coleen mumured, her voice sleepy but her mind ready for sex.

"I don't think 'sorry' is good enough young lady, I think you need to be taught a lesson, don't you?"

Keith imagined he was telling Amber off for getting undressed and not closing her bedroom door. Showing off her body deliberately which wasn't a good thing for a young girl to do. Using his knee, he pushed Coleen's left leg out and braced himself above her. Coleen knew what was coming and opened her eyes, looking straight up at her husbands. They'd played scenes like this out so many times but tonight, she felt the look in his eyes was different, more urgent, lustful but in a way she hadn't seen before. She jumped and play-acted a squeal as Keith thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes! Take that you naughty girl! You never learn your lesson do you? Never!" Keith pounded into his wife roughly, imagining he was plowing his busty teenage daughter. He was already on the verge of coming from watching her braless tits bounce beneath her top earlier. Coleen matched his thrusts beneath him, her moaning becoming louder as she sensed her husband's impending climax.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Keith continued to thrust, his eyes closed as he didn't want to look down and see his wife's body. He wanted to visualise his daughter's body, imagining he was fucking her and that she was egging him on. He felt his balls tighten and paced up his final thrusts.

"oh yeah! Oh yeah!" As he recalled the image of Amber removing her bra and turning to face her open door, he knew that was it, the heat rose and he was gone...

"Fuck! OH FUCK YEAH! LOOK AT THOSE TITS! ARRRGGHHHH!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!! AMBER!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

As Coleen's pussy filled with her husband's spunk she jerked almost upright, her action ripping Keith's cock from within her, making him wince and breaking the final throes of his incredible climax.

"What the FUCK?! Why the hell are you calling our daughter's name?!!"

Keith felt dazed. His cock had torn away from his wife's pussy by the jerky way she'd sat up super fast upon hearing her husband call out Amber's name. Shit! The realisation dawned on him that he had indeed called out her name because he'd been carried away by his fantasy of the moment, which was fucking his huge-titted teen daughter.

"Eh!? Did I?! I don't thi..."

"YES! Yes, you fucking DID!" Coleen folded her arms across her chest as if to deny her husband anything vaguely sexual.

"I... I don't know?! It must've been because she'd been chatting to me before we came up to bed that's all. She asked me something and I said I'd have to ask you about it in the morning! Look love, why the hell would I do that when we're having sex eh? You know I've been busy with work lately, I'm tired and my head's all over the place. I was chatting with Amber before we both came up to bed. I felt horny, felt excited that you were up for it but was obviously thinking about the thing that Amber had asked me to ask you.

"Hmmm, you'd better be right because if I ever found out..."

"Look love, just an innocent slip of the tongue, that's all. I must go and do a pee then we'll cuddle up yeah?"

Keith hurried to the bathroom, cupping his wet cock.

'Fucking hell that was close', he thought to himself, resolving to make sure that from now on, he kept his fantasies purely within his wank times (of which there were becoming quite a lot more recently). As he relieved himself, it crossed his mind that Amber was only in the next room. Shit! Had she heard anything? Keith wasn't a religious man - Coleen had enough Catholic guilt for both of them - but he prayed hard that his daughter had been asleep at the point he'd screamed her name during his climax.

On his way back to the bedroom, he softly turned the handle on Amber's door. Thankfully, she was sound asleep. She had one leg and her right buttock resting on top of the duvet. He took a couple of seconds to admire her slender leg and perfectly rounded buttock and closed the door. Yes, he would DEFINITELY keep his fantasies to his own time from now on. Too close for comfort tonight. He slid back under the duvet, again spooning his wife, his arm resting on her waist.

"What was that thing you had to ask me then? The thing Amber wanted to know about?"

Keith was tired. He wanted to go to sleep.

"Eh? Oh, she just wanted to know if Sophie could stay with us over Christmas. It's her parents' 20th wedding anniversary and they've booked to go away."

"What about her grandparents?"

"Apparently, they're 'too old'," Keith said, sarcastically. "I told her I was OK with it but that I'd have to ask you first."

"Yeah, why not. The more the merrier I s'pose. They're all invited here on Christmas night anyway so might as well already be here."

"Mmmm." Keith was starting to doze off. He was also starting to feel bad for thinking about his daughter during sex and for spying on her earlier in the day. He made a deal with himself - no more fantasising, no more stealing furtive glances and no lustful thoughts. If he did feel a need for those little treats, he'd go and surf the net, NOT think about his daughter. It was all way too wrong. Way too wrong.

He and Coleen drifted into a sex induced sleep.