Busty Bikini Babe In A Day!

Story Info
A young man manifests the girl of his dreams.
3.1k words
4.12
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Yes the Law of Attraction is an actual thing in the new age but the way it's depicted here is just exaggerated for the sole purpose of entertainment. It's not based on a true story.

Busty Bikini Babe In A Day!

Pointdexter Robertson, age 25, Half Jewish-American and half Filipino IT expert, scoffed as he read the poster on the display glass of his favorite bookstore Popsy's Pages. It said the following:

-----

Free Law of Attraction Class!

Learn how to make your dreams come true through creative visualization with Reggie Malone, the author of the best-seller Bringing In The Blessings!

March 23, 20XX, 8 pm, at Popsy's Pages

-----

"Bullshit! That Law of Attraction is a bunch of hooey!" Pointdexter said. He was a young man but had the grumpiness of a boomer. However, the curiosity inside him was strong. "Come to think of it, I never tried it before and my best friend Adam Sanders swore he became a famous comedian through visualization. Why the hell not? At least it's free and I got nothing to do on March 23." He thought.

And thus he decided.

-------

The free law of attraction class was... interesting. It was jam-packed with new age weirdos and desperate millionaire wannabes. It appeared that Pointdexter was the only (and I meant it to be loosely) normal participant in the manifestation class.

It started. The author has arrived with a swagger. Reggie Malone was a middle-aged Afro-American man wearing a gem-studded suit and a big winner's smile. He strutted to the whiteboard. "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it." He said.

"Wow, this Reggie Malone guy is a clown." Pointdexter thought. Reggie Malone reminded the computer nerd of one of those cheesy preachers on TV. Pointdexter rolled his eyes. He was beginning to regret coming to the manifestation class.

"What if I tell you that you can manifest anything you want by imagining it? Through an ancient technique called creative visualization, you can make your dreams come true in a matter of years, months, even days!"

And so began the class. Reggie explained the Law of Attraction, mind power, the universe, God and a bit of UFO nonsense. Sure Reggie was a crackpot but he was a charismatic and convincing crackpot. The whole class, except Pointdexter, was entranced by the incredible Reggie Malone. After all that quantum new age gobbledy-gookery, Reggie started instructing the class on creative visualization.

"Alright everyone, decide on something you truly want. For starters, make sure it's something more realistic and can be achieved in a week."

"No I don't think I'll do that, Reggie." Pointdexter thought with a smirk. "As the ultimate challenge to creative visualization, I'm going to manifest a busty bikini babe girlfriend within a month!"

Although it seemed that Pointdexter was mocking creative visualization, it really was his fondest wish to have an incredibly hot girlfriend. For so many years since his birth, he was rejected by many women due to his homely appearance and chubbiness. However, he went over the top with his desire with burning passion and a sparkle in his eye. Pointdexter wanted a big-breasted bikini model girlfriend with pink hair just like Mizuho from his favorite anime Onegai Sensei aka Please Teacher! Pointdexter remembered drooling as a teen when he saw Mizuho-sensei while watching Please Teacher on DVD. For a moment, the IT expert forgot his skepticism and daydreamed of his dream girl. Reggie Malone continued his lecture.

"When visualizing what you want, you don't just imagine it. You must imagine through the senses! For example, if you're visualizing money, you don't just see the money. You must feel the money in your hand! You must smell the money in your hand! You should also imagine your positive feelings towards the thing you want. You must feel the happiness you normally express when you have lots of money!"

Pointdexter continued his visualization. He saw his pink-haired busty bikini babe smiling at him, prancing around in her skimpy outfit with every good part of her jiggling. He felt the soft skin of his busty bikini babe. He smelled the feminine scent of his busty bikini babe. Mmmm... strawberry! He felt the squishy flesh of her ginormous tits as he groped them mentally. In his visualization, Pointdexter stripped off the girl's bikini top, revealing her glorious jugs. Her nipples were inverted just as he liked them.

The computer nerd have always loved inverted nipples on beautiful women.

He leaned down to suck a teat. As he sucked hard in his visualization, the girl moaned and her nipple popped out hard and erect. Pointdexter was extremely happy with the girl in his mind. His dick was straining against his pants. Reggie continued talking.

"You're visualizing as I instructed? Good. You must do this everyday until the desire has been manifested into your life. My email is on the white board. Send me a message and I will add you to a private Fezbook group where we can talk about your results and share free advice on manifestation! Thanks for coming and have a very good night!"

----------

2 am next morning. Apartment 1331 in Buckster Building.

Pointdexter woke up inexplicably. He wanted to go back to sleep. Instead of reading a book or playing a video game, he decided to do visualization to lull himself to sleep. He visualized himself making love to his busty bikini beauty with the billowy pink hair. Once again, he smelled her strawberry scent and caressed her gorgeous naked body. He leaned forward and suckled an inverted nipple until it popped out. Pointdexter, with his vivid imagination, licked and sucked that nipple. In his vision, he heard his busty babe moan and whisper "I love you" to him. The joy he got from this visualization was immense. He continued visualizing the lovemaking while repeatedly stating his affirmation which was "I have a busty bikini babe in one month." This went on for thirty minutes before the happy IT expert finally fell asleep.

---------

Sunrise came. Pointdexter opened his eyes. He woke up to the sound of a knocking on the door of his apartment unit. Pointdexter opened and was very shocked before the sight before him. It was the pink-haired busty bikini babe from his visualization! She was everything he envisioned from long billowy pink-haired head to dainty toes! She was even wearing a skimpy bikini top which barely contained her big bouncy breasts! She was wearing short jeans though but her thong was poking out of it. Best of all, she was smiling the most genuine smile. No woman ever smiled at Pointdexter like that.

"Holy shit what the fuck!!?? That was fast!" Pointdexter thought.

"Hi there! I'm your new neighbor Rebecca Brookes but you can call me Becca! Can I come in? I have enchiladas!" Becca greeted Pointdexter very warmly. True enough, she was carrying an aluminum tray of enchiladas. They were Pointdexter's favorite food.

"Uh, sure! Come right in!" The IT expert took the tray of enchiladas and escorted the big-breasted pink-haired goddess into the dining room. He placed the enchiladas on the table. Becca was gazing at the generic decor and furnitures.

"What a nice place but where's your anime stuff, Pointdexter?" Becca asked. Pointdexter was surprised. "Wait what!? How did you know my name and how did you know I like anime!?" He exclaimed with shock. Becca pouted in disappointment.

"Don't you remember me? It's me, Pixel Pink!"

"Pixel!? Oh my God! I remember!"

--------

Flashback.

A tiny fifteen year-old brunette girl wearing a Pretty Cure shirt was silently crying inside an anime store. She was being bullied by a bunch of taller highschool girls. "Hey Piggy! I've always known that you're a freak but I didn't know you're into anime trash. You're a bigger freak than I thought!" The bullies' leader said. The rest of the bullies laughed. The tiny teen was looking down and still crying. She was unable to fight back against her tormentors.

Suddenly, a giant Japanese style folding fan smacked the bullies' heads. It was a younger and skinnier Pointdexter. He was furious at the bullies. "Get out of here! We don't welcome haters!"

"Ouch! Hey! What the fuck!? Okay! We'll leave! Consider yourself lucky, Piggy!" The bullies' leader yelled while running away. All the bullies ran away from the angry clerk and exited the anime store.

"Ugh, I hate bullies. Hey little miss, please stop crying. What's your name?"

"M-my name is Pixel." The tiny teen girl answered between sobs. "Is Pretty Cure your favorite anime?" Pointdexter asked. Pixel nodded. He turned around and then presented a small keychain with a small anime girl figurine attached to it. "Is Nagisa your favorite character?" Pixel nodded. Pointdexter gave the keychain to the tiny teenaged girl. "Here, keep it. It's on the house. From now on, this store is a safe space for you. I'll tell the owner about your bully problem. Don't worry. He's older and scarier than me but he also hates bullies. When you need help inside this mall, you come running straight here and talk to us, okay?" The meek girl nodded. "Okay"

Those were the most wonderful days of Pixel's youth. Through the anime store, she made more friends than ever but it was Pointdexter she adored the most. When he moved away to another state for work, she was heartbroken. At that point, she realized how much she loved Pointdexter.

However, she worked out and had a miraculous growth spurt while growing up. As she aged, she became much taller and curvier. By age eighteen, she became a very popular cosplayer and dyed her hair pink because she knew Pointdexter's anime crush. By age twenty, she became one of the most sought-after bikini models in the country and went by her real name Becca Brookes.

However, she remained in touch with her friends from the anime community. She searched high and low for Pointdexter, determined to reconnect with her one true love. One day, Bert the anime store owner called her. He found Pointdexter on Fezbook. The kindly anime store owner got Pointdexter's address and shared it with Becca.

-------

"And that's how I found you, Pointdexter! We have so much to catch up on!"

Of course, she omitted the part where she was deeply in love with him but hey, that wasn't the right time for Becca to confess her feelings for him. After all, she just met him after five years.

"Wow! I can't believe it's you, Pixel! You're so... grown up!"

"Ahahaha! Please, just call me Becca. I outgrew my anime monicker Pixel Pink years ago. I still love my pink hair though."

"Yeah I like your pink hair. It reminds me of Mizuho-sensei."

"Hey, speaking of which. Why don't we watch Onegai Sensei tonight for old times' sake? 8 pm I'll be right here with more enchiladas and a big bottle of Papsi! What do you say? Come on, say yes!" Becca playfully punched Pointdexter in the arm.

"Ow! Haha! Okay! Okay! Lets have an Onegai Sensei marathon tonight." Pointdexter smiled.

------

They ate enchiladas and drank their Papsi while watching Onegai Sensei on Pointdexter's widescreen computer monitor. Becca and Pointdexter talked about the good old days at Bert's anime store and all the anime conventions they attended. However, Becca was antsy. She wore a bikini top on purpose to show how super mega hot she had become. Hell, she even cooked Pointdexter's favorite food. Becca was very nervous but she was very determined to confess her feelings for Pointdexter no matter what. She was prepared for this for five years! By the time the anime ended, the pudgy computer nerd and otaku stood up and turned off the PC.

"I guess it's time to go, Becca. It's getting late and I bet you got a lot of modelling work to do tomorrow."

"No, Pointdexter... I have something to confess to you..." Becca held Pointdexter's hand. "I love you. I've always loved you since the first time we met."

"But Becca, you were fifteen..."

The pink-haired smoking hot babe pouted and glared.

"I'm twenty and a consenting adult now, Goddamnit! Stop looking at me like I'm still fifteen!" Becca's expression softened. Her eyes looked at Pointdexter with desire.

"Please, Pointdexter... let me stay for the night and... get to know you better..."

Pointdexter Robertson was confused and his mind was processing fast. However, he came to realize this: this is not the tiny teenaged girl he knew. No, this is a fully adult woman now.

Not just that, Becca was the woman he manifested and she wanted him so badly. It was time for him to reciprocate.

------

Pointdexter and Becca were kissing passionately like long-lost lovers in the bedroom. Becca stripped off her bikini and showed off her large natural breasts. Pointdexter was surprised to see two inverted nipples in front of his face! The IT nerd, no, the IT stud started sucking one of the nipples.

"Oooooh... Pointdexter.... oooooh..." Becca moaned. The nerdy stud kept on sucking until the nipple popped out like a tiny pink eraser. He switched his mouth to the other nipple and lovingly sucked it. Becca gazed at her geeky lover.

"Mmmm... you look like a baby, Pointdexter but keep sucking my tit. I love it when you suck on my tits." Becca whispered. The pink-haired bikini model slowly stripped off her jean shorts and then her thong as the IT stud sucked on her inverted teat. Finally, the nipple popped out and Pointdexter released it from his mouth. He removed his clothes and gazed at the fully nude Becca. These were his thoughts at that time.

"Oh my God, this is an actual smoking hot bikini babe! Not just that, this is a smoking hot babe who wants to bone me! Oh man I am so turned on! Odjbdjdjejsjsjjdbtjajm!!!!"

The IT stud wasted no time and pinned Becca Brookes to the bed. Becca squealed and her enormous chest jiggled. In a state of pent-up lust, Pointdexter stuffed his hard cock inside Becca's womanhood and began to thrust hard.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh yeah! Yes! Keep fucking me, Pointdexter! I'm all yours!"

Pointdexter huffed and puffed while plowing inside Becca. He was like a jackhammer hammering such a gorgeous woman non-stop.

"Ah! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSSS!!!!"

After minutes of non-stop fucking, they came together. However, Pointdexter wasn't done yet. He kept smashing Becca with his still hard cock like a man with nothing to lose! "I'll not let you go, Becca!" He thought.

"Ah! Aaaaah! Oh Pointdexter! Oh sempai! Ah! Ah! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

The busty babe with pink hair came again but she wanted more. The IT stud kept going on with his relentless fucking on the lust-crazed bikini model who had the hots only for him!

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yesss!!! Keep going, sempai! You're a god-like sex machine! Ah! AAAAAAHHH!!!!"

As Pointdexter kept fucking Becca for hours, the pink-haired bikini model orgasmed so many times she forgot to count. It was incredible! The IT stud still had a lot of semen in him despite cumming many times and he never stopped in his love-making! His lust and love for this beautiful woman burned endlessly!

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

------

Hours passed and after cumming one last time, Pointdexter withdrew from Becca's pussy and fell on top of her. The couple kissed passionately with tongues twisting and turning in their interlocked mouths. Becca whispered to Pointdexter.

"That was amazing, sempai. You were like a sex machine that wouldn't stop."

"Hey, what can I say? I've been a virgin for way too long."

Becca grinned. "Hey, before we sleep, do you want a paizuri? I bet you want to fuck my huge tiddies so badly right now."

Upon hearing that, Pointdexter's pecker sprung up hard. He straddled Becca's waist and placed his ragingly hard dick between her massive milky-white mammaries. He grabbed her titanic tits and wrapped them around his cock. Becca giggled.

"I can't believe you're treating my tits like toys. Be gentle, okay? My tits are kind of sensitive right now."

The IT stud chuckled. He started rocking back and forth, thrusting inside Becca's bountiful cleavage. The busty babe cooed as she stared the tip of his mighty cock in front of her face. The tempo of Pointdexter's tit-fucking became slightly faster.

"Mmmm yeah... that feels so goooooood..." Becca moaned. After minutes of fucking the busty bikini model's jugs, Pointdexter came. His cum was sprayed all over Becca's chest and face. Becca licked off the cum on her face and smiled.

"Here, let me clean you up a bit..."

Becca grasped Pointdexter's pecker and stuffed it into her mouth. The IT stud moaned due to how Becca's lips and tongue felt really good on his shaft. The busty babe caressed his balls and licked his cock while sucking it in a slow rhythm. The IT stud came into Becca's mouth and the bikini model swallowed it all.

-------

Epilogue

Reggie Malone became even more popular as a best-selling self-help slash new age author! His newest book "Tales of Visualization" was a big hit. Pointdexter's miraculous story about his busty bikini babe was in that book under the title "Busty Bikini Babe in A Day!" The bikini babe story inspired thousands of men and women who are looking for that special someone.

Pointdexter and Becca started living with each other. They were inseparable. Most of the time, they ate homemade Mexican food, watched anime and made love all day. Three years later, they married. All their friends from the anime community were at their wedding. Eventually, Becca allowed Pointdexter to call her Pixel because "Pointdexter and Pixel" has a better ring to it than "Pointdexter and Becca". They even put up an anime store just within their area called "Pixel's Place" and it became very popular among the local anime fans. Life has been bliss for those two for a very long time.

-----

A skinny man in his early 20's with glasses entered Pixel's Place. He came to buy the latest figurine of 2B from Nier: Automata. "Hey there, Steve! I got that 2B figurine for you. Straight from Japan!" The physically fit clerk greeted behind the counter. Steve smiled.

"Yeah thanks, Pointdexter! 2B is absolutely my type of gal! That's why I love the video game and anime series! Man, if only I got a gal like that. I'd die a very happy man." Steve looked at his 2B figurine wistfully. Pointdexter smiled and asked the young man.

"What if I tell you that there is a way to bring a girl like that into your life?"

The End