Busty Daughter

Story Info
Sexy daughter lets daddy play with her tits and much more...
7.5k words
4.55
175.6k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a nice, sunny day. I'm just leaving the living room with an empty coffee mug when I hear bustling at the door and my eighteen-year-old daughter Helga enters the house.

"Oh, hi dad!"

"Hello, darling."

She is wearing short denim shorts and a tempting blouse with large cleavage, exposing her big, firm breasts. My daughter started to mature very quickly which resulted in her extraordinary tits. The girl comes to me, swaying her huge breasts, and kisses me on the cheek.

"I just came back from my friend." She explains. "And what are you doing?"

"I was watching the news and just finished my coffee."

"Oh, I'd like a coffee myself."

We enter the kitchen. Putting the dirty cup in the dishwasher, I watch as, standing on her toes, Helga reaches towards the cupboard and pulls out the cup. Her shorts are rounding up so I now have a great view of my daughter's shapely, firm ass. To my surprise, I see that my child is wearing a black, lace thong that does little to cover her buttocks.

"Mom's not home, dad?" The teenager asks, pulling out her favorite pink mug.

"Recently she went to aunt Anny. Knowing mom and her sister, they will gossip all day long." I reply, staring at my daughter's ass.

"Yes, they like to talk a lot." Says Helga and giggles. "I hated it when I was little, I was always so bored when we were at aunt's place."

The girl walks over to the coffee machine and turns it on. Even though I know it's wrong, I can't help but stare at the 18-year-old's sexy body. While my child is making herself a cup of coffee, I glance at her big, round tits. They are just gorgeous, I have never seen a woman with prettier breasts. Her cleavage gives me a great view of a pair of shapely tits.

Helga picks up a mug of coffee and turns off the coffee machine. She looks at me and, taking a sip of coffee, gives me a naughty smile.

"You can't help but stare at my titties, don't you dad?" She says in a calm, even a bit amused voice.

Damn, of course she saw me.

"Sorry honey." I say. "Your breasts are so pretty, it's stronger than me."

"Thank you, daddy. It's a nice compliment." The girl doesn't seem nervous at all. "And don't apologize, it's okay for me."

"Is it?"

"Yeah." Helga smiles cutely from behind the mug. "You are an adult man and I am a young girl who additionally walks around wearing skimpy clothes. It's no wonder you look at my body."

"Glad to hear you're so understanding, baby."

"It's alright, dad. I just try not to be a mean bitch, I will not cavil at such a trivial thing. I mean, you are not some pervert but my lovely daddy!"

A teenager leans over to me and kisses my cheek. I look at her cleavage, perfectly exposed for me.

"Thank you, sweetie. To be honest, even your father has a hard time trying not to stare at them." I say laughing, but carefully. "I still remember them growing when you were younger."

"Yeah! Puberty was quite difficult for me!" My child laughs and then looks at me, smiling lasciviously. "I know my tits are really big and that you like to look at them. That's why I dress this way, daddy."

I raise my eyebrows, surprised.

"You dress like that for me, baby girl?"

"Of course, daddy. Honestly, I thought you realized that after all this time. I see you look at them quite often and I have to admit... I like it quite a lot, dad."

"Do you like it when I look at you?"

"Yeah..."

Looking at her confident smiling face, I can see that the girl is not joking.

"Well... I'm glad to hear it, baby..."

For a moment I don't know what to say, while my daughter looks at me taking a sip of coffee and suddenly says in a shy tone:

"Would you like to... touch them, daddy?"

I look at my child being a bit shocked while she waits for my answer.

"Touch..."

"Touch my tits." Helga says in a much more confident voice. "I thought you might like to."

"I mean... don't you think that touching my daughter is a little... inappropriate?"

"No... no if I let you. And I do. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. You're my dad and I love you, and you love me, don't you dad?"

"Of course I love you, baby girl."

"And you love my tits." She says and laughs.

"You know..." I say and I start to laugh myself.

"Come on, dad! Mom's not home, she won't be mad at you!"

"Honey..."

"Come on dad, I won't bite you!" My daughter says, grabbing my hands. "Just touch them! I know you want to!"

Then Helga places her father's hands on her enormous, shapely breasts. She smiles as I squeeze her tits lightly.

"Honey..."

"They're nice, aren't they?" The girl says cheerfully.

"Nice" is a very delicate term that needs to be completed. My daughter's tits are amazing, even firmer and fluffier than I imagined. I touch them, carefully clenching my fingers on them, and I only feel the pleasure I didn't expect.

"How does it feel, daddy? To touch your daughter's breasts?" The teenager asks and smiles widely.

I can't get over how perfect and delightful my daughter's round teenage tits are. I squeeze them with both hands and watch the young girl's breasts respond to my pressure.

"Pretty good, honey."

Helga laughs, watches me feel her tits for a moment, then giggles and says:

"You know what, dad? I'll make it a little easier for you."

Then, without any embarrassment, she takes off her blouse and throws it next to me, and I see the firm, huge breasts of an eighteen-year-old girl, wrapped only in a black lace bra. They seem even bigger this way.

"Baby girl... wow."

Helga smiles and puts my hands on her breasts once more. I start groping them again, watching the two plump tits sway at my touch.

"Do you like them, daddy?" Young lady asks in a sweet voice.

"Quite. Baby, your tits are gorgeous."

"Thank you, dad. It's nice to hear something like that."

I touch her breasts from below and lift them up, admiring how my kitten's huge boobs compress elastically. They are so big that my fingers are barely enough to grasp them, let alone embrace them whole. I squeeze them again, tighter this time, and continue to grind my daughter's tits.

"Fuck, Helga. Your tits are amazing. I could grope them all day."

"Of course daddy, take your time." She says smiling and looking at her father caressing her breasts. "I'm not going anywhere, you can touch me as much as you like. I like your enthusiasm..."

I start kneading the teen's breasts, then shake them a little as I watch them sway. Helga giggles and then lets out an erotic groan as I squeeze both her boobs with my hands.

"I like the way you touch me daddy." The girl whispers with a smile and a sexy twinkle in her eyes.

"Do you, baby girl?" I say kneading her firm tits.

"Yeah..." The teenager purrs. "It feels so nice. You know how to deal with titties. From the way you are using your hands I can tell that you have... a lot of experience."

"I can't deny it, sweetheart."

"I bet you fucked a whole lot of girls before you got into my mom." Young lady says coquettishly and lightly stabs me in the stomach with her elbow.

"Well..." I reply as I squeeze both of her gigantic breasts together. "I can't deny that either."

"And have you been fucking any ladies after you married mom?" The teenager asks with a broad smile and touches me. "Admit it, daddy! I bet you have!"

"Hmm..."

I decide to stay silent, but as I knead her tits I smile knowingly, and seeing this, Helga bursts out into a happy, loud laugh.

"I knew it! Why am I not surprised? Chicks for sure jump to your bed even though you are married!"

"Not a word to mom, okay sweetheart?"

"Mhmmm..." My daughter mutters knowingly.

She bursts out laughing again. Seeing my daughter so cheerful and beautiful I can't help but take a swing and spank her hard on the ass.

"Oh!" Helga moans as my slap lands on her buttocks and smiles alluringly at me. "Hey, I liked it, daddy! "

The girl continues to giggle as her father grinds her soft, smooth tits.

"But admit..." my child asks again, amused. "How many girls must have it been, huh?"

"A few..." I say, kneading her tits.

"A few? Probably a hundred!" The teenager exclaims and bursts out laughing.

"Not that much, but you are close, baby girl. " I answer and spank Helga on her firm buttocks again.

Eighteen-year-old giggles feeling me slapping her ass. This time my hand is there for a little longer and I squeeze my daughter's buttock, feeling its firmness. The girl looks at me curiously.

"Do you like it baby?"

"Mhmmm...." Helga purrs sexily. "Quite a lot."

I stroke her sexy ass for a few moments, but I don't want to risk it too much and finally I come back to "only" caressing my daughter's breasts.

"You can touch me elsewhere too, dad. " The teenager says suddenly. "I like it when you caress me like that... "

"This way? " I ask and run my hand from her buttock, along her back to her shoulders and neck.

"Mmmmm...." My daughter moans with pleasure. "That's right, dad."

The chick leans over and kisses my cheek, then turns and presses her back against me. She puts my hands on her tits and squeezes them.

"Touch me, daddy." She says with a twinkle in her eye. "I like it when you touch me."

I continue to caress my daughter's teenage body, my hands press against her breasts, and I can't help but marvel at how wonderful her young, delicate skin feels. I can't help but kiss her lightly on the neck, and Helga responds with a sensual moan and smiles at me.

Suddenly I feel my daughter's ass against my crotch. The eighteen-year-old comes closer and lightly presses her buttocks against my cock. Of course I have an erection, but feeling my baby's ass against my penis, I feel a sudden excitement, especially since the girl is undoubtedly doing it on purpose. I see that Helga is smiling innocently at me again and, shaking her bum a bit, rubs her ass against her father's cock. My erection lands between the firm buttocks covered only with the material of her shorts.

"You know, dad... I'm curious about one thing."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

My child giggles softly.

"Because... you know... one time mom told me that you have a really big one..."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"Did she?"

"Not directly..."

"I think I have to be more careful about what you talk to your mother about."

I rock her firm tits as Helga giggles happily.

"Maybe..." She replies. "But I'm really curious if mom was telling the truth..."

My daughter looks at my eyes and flaps her black eyelashes innocently.

"Can I see it?"

"Baby girl..."

"Come on! I am just curious!"

"Did you just say you want to see your father's penis?"

"Yes..." The eighteen-year-old smiles lasciviously and leans her body against me. "And I don't think there's anything indecent about it. If you are playing with my tits, then I can at least see your cock, daddy."

Well, she's right, actually. Helga moves her ass again caressing my dick and smiles happily.

"Can I?"

Seeing my tacit consent, teen makes a short "yey!" and kisses me on the cheek. She then turns her face to me and reaches up to my crotch with her hands. For a few moments the girl struggles with the zipper of my pants belt, smiling all the time.

"I've wanted to see it for so long... I bet it's huge."

When she finally manages to deal with the belt, she takes my pants off me in one move and frees my cock.

"Oh my God!"

My daughter's mouth opens wide as she sees her father's penis in all its glory. It does not surprise me, I am over 9 inches and I was quite excited about touching this busty teen.

"Gosh, dad! You are so big!"

Helga is clearly impressed taking a deep breath.

"Let me have a better look daddy..."

Smiling, my baby kneels in front of me with her dad's penis right in front of her face. She takes a good look at it and opens her mouth in delight.

"Dad, your dick is so cute! So long and thick... and it smells so nice..."

My daughter licks her lips seductively as she stares at my cock and for a moment I think she will take it in her mouth. However, Helga controls herself and gets up from her knees.

"Mmmm... your cock is so big daddy... I have to admit that mom wasn't lying, I even have the impression that she didn't appreciate you..."

My child takes my hand and places it on her tit. I knead it right away.

"Do you like it baby girl?"

"Mhmmm..." The eighteen-year-old puurs, licking her lips and smiles happily. "It's great."

I slap her on the butt and the chick giggles softly in contentment. I grope my daughter for a while as she stares at her father's penis with her mouth open. Finally, she looks at me and smiles innocently.

"Can I... touch it, dad?" She asks with blush on her face.

"Touch it?"

"Mhm." Helga has flushed cheeks. "It looks so hard that I have to feel it in my hand..."

My child flutters her eyelashes with a cute smile on her face.

"Please?" She asks in a sweet voice.

I smile as my daughter places her tiny fingers on her father's cock. Touching it with her fingertips, Helga opens her mouth in delight and takes a deep breath.

"Mmm..." The teenager purrs alluringly. "Dad..."

The girl slowly tightens her fingers on my dick and slowly caresses it. She touches her father's penis with undisguised curiosity. My baby looks like she just got a new toy for her birthday.

"Mmmm... your dick is so hard daddy..." My little girl smiles, her white teeth gleaming. "Did I really turn you on that much?"

"I don't think there's any point in denying it, sweetheart."

"Good to know you think I'm so sexy, dad." Helga says and giggles happily.

"With your big tits?" I say and squeeze her enormous breasts. "Yes, I must admit that you are quite sexy, baby girl."

The girl laughs even louder, her boobs swinging in my hands.

"Thank you, daddy. Nice to hear something like that." She says when she stops laughing and then adds with a sensual, self-assured voice. "You know... you are quite a hunk yourself...

Then the chick presses her breasts against me and clenches her fist on the shaft of the penis and slowly moves it up and down. She practically starts to jack me off, only very slowly.

"Do you like it, dad? Do you like it when your daughter touches your cock?"

"Sure, baby. Your touch feels amazing."

"Mmmm... daddy..." The eighteen-year-old moans softly and smiles as she gropes her father's penis. "Your dick is so nice... so big and thick... I start to wonder what it would be like to play with it a little..."

I smile as I feel her tits. My daughter looks at me expectantly, with a sexy look in her eyes as she waits for my answer.

"Play, huh?"

"Mhmmm..." The teenager purrs sexily, moving her fingers along the shaft of her parent's cock.

Fuck it. The girl is clearly throwing herself at me, and you must be a complete idiot not to take the opportunity to bang such a sexy, busty chick.

"So why don't we go upstairs and play a little there, baby?"

My daughter giggles loudly and happily caresses my cock with her hand.

"Upstairs?" She says smiling alluringly. "We are going to play in your bedroom, daddy?"

"Sure, honey."

"In your bed?" Helga asks with a broad smile on her face.

"Exactly, baby girl." I say then I slap her pretty hard on the ass and squeeze her buttock.

"Mmmm..." The eighteen-year-old purrs sexily, her smile is deadly. "You know, dad... I think it's a pretty good idea..."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm..." Helga bites her lip seductively and then leans in and whispers in my ear. "Besides... the way you touch me makes me so wet, daddy..."

What a naughty whore.

"So let's go honey." I say and slap her butt again.

"Mhm, let's go daddy!" My baby smiles broadly and giggles happily. "Let's not waste any more time!"

The girl takes my hand and, giggling, pulls me into the bedroom. I stare at my baby's shapely ass and huge tits as they sway in the rhythm of her footsteps, only thinking about the fact that in a few moments I will be fucking my own daughter. My young, teenage, sexy-as-hell daughter. I grab her ass and Helga giggles even louder.

We enter the bedroom. My child reaches up to the buckle of her bra and takes it off in a flash, throwing it off with a flick of her arms and releasing her attractive breasts. Then she throws her back on the bed, her naked tits looking so tempting with her young, clean skin and pink, delicious-looking nipples.

"Mmm... your bed is so comfortable." The girl says, her eyes closed.

I get to her and take her tit in my hand while kissing my daughter on her red lips.

"Mmmm..." The eighteen-year-old moans as she returns her father's kiss.

We kiss for a while, parent and child, our lips pressed together in lustful kisses. I swirl my daughter's breast and squeeze her breast even tighter, immediately taking it to my mouth as well.

"Oh, dad... Says Helga, smiling. "It's so nice..."

I start sucking on my teenage daughter's tits, feeling the wonderful taste of her young skin on my lips. They're so big that my mouth is full, I feel her hard nipple against my tongue and start sucking it eagerly.

"Oh, daddy!" The teenager moans louder. "It feels so good!"

I squeeze both tits and reach with my lips to her other breast. Helga sighs satisfied, and when I bite her nipple she gives a short yell. I lick her tasty boobs for a moment longer, then we start kissing while I stroke my baby's breasts, belly, and shoulders.

"I never thought that I would fuck on my parents' bed." The girl says and giggles. "And I certainly did not think that I would fuck with you, dad!"

We laugh and I kiss my daughter's neck as I hear her erotic moans. I reach for her shorts.

"Let's take it off, baby. " I say.

The 18-year-old smiles and gives her father a quick kiss. We continue to slide off her denim shorts and I can see my daughter's lovely black lace thong. I take the shorts off her legs and drop them on the floor.

"Do you like my panties, daddy?" The teenager asks in a sweet voice and bites her finger seductively.

"You look so sexy in those sweetheart."

"I hope they won't stay for too long!" Says Helga and giggles.

"Come here baby."

Smiling, the girl kneels on the bed and throws her arms around my neck. Then she kisses me passionately on the lips, my daughter's huge tits pressed against me. I grab her ass as the eighteen-year-old slips her tongue into my mouth. I squeeze my daughter's buttocks as she starts moving her tongue in her parent's mouth.

"Mmmm..." The girl moans, kissing her father.

I begin to squeeze her ass, her firm buttocks feel amazing in my hands. I give them a hard slap and squeeze tightly to which Helga reacts with a cheerful giggle.

"Oh daddy, you are so naughty!" She says and kisses me, sticking her tongue between my lips.

I play with her ass, kneading her soft asscheeks. Her teenage body is just delightful, cuddled to me, and completely available for me to caress. I stroke her smooth hair for a moment, then grab her breast with one hand and knead it eagerly, my other hand pounding her plump buttocks. We kiss vigorously when I feel my daughter's hand on my penis. Helga looks into my eyes.

"I want your dick in my mouth, dad." She says, smiling mischievously.

I take off my clothes as the girl lays on her stomach on the bed, her lovely ass exposed in her lace thong. I stand naked in front of my child and the teenager is staring at my penis.

"Oh dad, you're so big!" She says, licking her lips.

My daughter smiles and looks me straight in the eyes, runs her tongue from the bottom along the shaft of my cock, licks the tip for a moment, then wraps her daddy's hard dick with her lips and takes it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." She moans, tasting her father's penis.

My daughter's lips are amazing, I feel her warm and soft tongue covering my cock. Helga begins to suck the tip of my dick, closes her eyes feeling the taste of my pre-ejaculate, and licks it willingly. She moves her head gently several times and licks the tip.