Busty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's quite accurate, actually..." She says giggling, and licks my cock off any leftover semen.

I look at her vagina filled with my semen. Pretty.

"Who would have thought?" Says the eighteen-year-old with a sensual voice, looking straight into my eyes. "A moment ago I was at my friend's place and now I'm covered in my dad's delicious sperm after he fucked me on the bed where he fucks my mom. Why didn't we bang before daddy? It was just incredible!"

"Sure it was. Your tits look amazing covered in my milk."

Helga puts a finger in her pussy.

"Ooh... It feels so nice when my cunt is filled with your cum, dad..."

Then she takes it out and licks it off my sperm.

"Mmmm... yummy..." She says, looking at me with a smile.

"Slut..." I say and the teen laughs loudly and licks more of my semen.

"Gosh, I didn't think having sex with my dad would be so amazing. It makes me wonder if we could do it more often..."

"Would you like to?"

"Of course I would! I'd be so sad if I couldn't play with your big, delicious dick anymore, daddy..."

"You really like it, don't you baby?"

"Yeah..." the girl purrs and kisses my cock. "You fucked me so good that now I want you to bang me as often as possible, dad. Hard."

"It can be done, sweetheart."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Looks like we'll be fucking regularly from now on, baby."

"Yay! The girl yells cheerfully, smiles, and gives a kiss to my dick. "I'll be ready for your cock whenever you want! We're going to have a lot of fun, daddy!

"We just can't allow mom to know."

"Are you kidding daddy? She's so dumb that we could fuck right in front of her eyes and she wouldn't notice anything anyway!"

We burst out laughing.

"It's alright little girl. Now let's have a shower before mom comes home."

"Yes daddy!"