Busty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, your cock tastes delicious!" She says smiling, and moves her hand along the shaft, caressing my dick with her tongue.

"Come on, baby girl." I say and put my hand on her head, stroking her beautiful hair. "Suck daddy's dick."

"Yes, daddy!" The teenager says cheerfully.

My lover smiles, licks her father's penis for a moment, caressing it with her fingers, then kisses it and takes it to her mouth. My daughter starts sucking on my cock while moving her head back and forth at the same time. I feel her soft lips slide over the hard shaft as her tongue tightens on my cock. My girl does not spare herself and after a while, her head starts to move quite quickly as an 18-year-old gives her father a blowjob.

Helga moans as my penis makes its way into her mouth. She also begins to caress my cock with her hand, moving it along the shaft. She looks like a professional whore sucking off her client. I happily watch my daughter's red lips move over my dick over and over again and listen to her sexy moans. My little girl is certainly trying to do a good job, but the size of my penis seems to be a challenge for her. Helga moves her head down my shaft, forcing more of her father's cock into her throat. Then she chokes a little and slowly pulls it out of her mouth.

"Oh, dad..." The teenager smiles as she caresses the cock with her hand. "Your dick is so big..."

She starts to move both hands along my long shaft, her delicate fingers giving me a lot of pleasure.

"You're doing great, baby girl."

"Do you like it, daddy?" Helga says in a sexy voice, looking into my eyes and moving her hands. "Do you like it when your daughter sucks your big, hard cock?"

Then the girl licks her father's penis from underneath to the very tip.

"Of course, honey."

Helga giggles as she licks my tip, bathes it in her saliva, and puts my dick in her mouth. I feel my daughter's lips and tongue caress my cock, I see her head move over and over again, her hair swaying. Her hand finds my testicles, caressing them and lightly kneading them as the chick sucks on my dick. Eighteen-year-old starts to move her head faster and faster, sucking her daddy and my cock disappears more and more in her mouth. Moaning, the girl gives an amazing, professional blowjob to her parent and she undoubtedly enjoys it. Suddenly I hear sounds of choking and feel my cock move further and further along her gullet and see my daughter completely engulf my penis, her nose touching my skin as the dick disappears into her throat.

"Fuck... baby girl..."

Helga chokes a bit on her dad's cock, but does not withdraw her head. I stroke her hair and after a while young lady slowly takes the dick out of her mouth. She's smiling.

"Yeah, I did it!" She giggles happily.

"You're such a slut, Helga." I say, stroking her cheek.

"I'm such a slut for you, daddy!" She says and takes the cock in her mouth.

My baby starts to suck, move her head, and after a moment of sliding her lips along the shaft, my cock lands deep in her throat again. She caresses my testicles with his hand all the time. I take the opportunity to reach for my daughter's ass. I play with it for a moment, squeezing and giving it a few hard slaps, and allow the girl let my cock out of her mouth only after I have enough of playing with her buttocks. Teen moans, takes some penis out of her gullet, sucks my dick with all her might, and absorbs all of my cock again, I feel her throat tightening around my shaft. After a few similar movements, Helga takes her father's cock from her mouth and breaths heavily.

"Oh gosh..." She says and smiles. "I didn't think that I would get such a huge penis in my throat. But your dick tastes so good daddy that I couldn't help it."

She lowers her head and starts licking and kissing my balls while moving her hand along my cock. Then she takes them in her mouth and starts sucking on her father's testicles.

"Mmmm..." She moans.

I look at my slutty daughter who looks like a total whore, sucking on her father's balls with an expression of delight on her face. Helga sucks and caresses my cock for a moment longer, then raises her head and smiles.

"Yummy." She says and laughs.

The girl rolls over on her back, her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Fuck my throat daddy." My daughter says with a lascivious smile on her face. "Use my mouth as your toy."

Then the teenager opens her mouth wide. Without waiting any longer, I put my dick in her mouth and push it deeply. The chick swallows my entire cock and after a while, I start fucking her throat.

"Mmmgh!" Helga lets out a groan, feeling her father's penis penetrating her throat again and again.

I move my hips quickly, fucking my daughter's lips with no mercy. I literally see my big cock moving deep in her throat. I hear the girl choke on my hard dick, but she never takes her head back. I grab up her enormous tits and begin to grope and knead them while fucking my baby's throat.

I play with her body like this, tugging her tits and stuffing my cock deep into her throat until I feel my orgasm looming. I start fucking her lips even harder, hearing the sounds of choking.

"Mmmgmgh! Ggghhm!"

Then my dick explodes in my baby's throat. Cum pours out of my penis, flooding my daughter's gullet. She is choking but not trying to get away from my dick. Helga struggles and gags, but waits patiently. I empty my testicles down her throat and only then take my cock out of her mouth.

My lover takes a sharp breath. Then she opens her mouth, showing her mouth filled with her father's sperm. Then she swallows it whole, licks her lips, and shows her mouth being completely clean.

"Mmmm, my father's cum is so tasty!" She says and giggles.

"You're such a whore, Helga."

"Give me a second and I'll show you what a whore I can be, daddy." The girl answers in a provocative tone.

We start to kiss, I feel her ass until my baby touches my hard cock again and smiles.

"I want you to fuck me, dad." My daughter whispers in a sexy voice.

"You want daddy to fuck you, little girl?"

"I want your dick in me so much, daddy."

"Turn around, baby."

Helga smiles broadly and stands on all fours on the bed, sticking her ass high up. I climb onto the bed, slide her lace thong off her, and see my daughter's pink, wet pussy.

"Fuck, Helga, you're so wet already."

"I'm so wet for you, daddy. The very thought of fucking with my father makes me all wet."

I grab her by her ass and start licking her delicate cunt. Eighteen-year-old begins to moan as she feels her dad's tongue against her crotch.

"Mmmm... that's nice, daddy."

I lick her labia, enjoying how delicious my daughter's pussy tastes. Her juices are delicious. I suck and lick her vagina, and only when I'm sure she's wet enough for my enormous cock, I lift my head.

"Daddy is going to fuck you in a moment, baby girl."

"Oh daddy, please put it inside me, please, fuck me." Helga begs with excitement in her voice and shakes her ass sexily. "I can't wait to feel my father's cock deep inside me!"

I bring my penis close to her pussy and push it forward. My cock slides between her labia and makes its way inside my daughter's vagina, while the eighteen-year-old girl lets out an erotic sigh.

"Oh, dad... I can feel your dick filling me... it's so big..."

"Your pussy is so tight, Helga."

"I will take all of it, daddy. I'm a big girl."

I push it to the end, struggling to fit my long penis into my daughter's tight cunt. Helga moans then turns her head to me and smiles.

"Fuck me daddy."

I start to move my hips, moving my dick inside my little girl's vagina. It's amazing how creamy and wet her vagina is. As a warm-up I do some gentle thrusts, also allowing my daughter's pussy to get used to my large size. I grab Helga's tit, caressing it while the girl moans, enjoying her father's penis filling her cunt.

"Mmm... just like that daddy... mmm, I love your cock in my pussy. Please, fuck me daddy!"

I look at the mirror on the wall of the bedroom. I see our naked figures, the delightful expression on Helga's face and I realize that I do fuck my daughter, for real. I squeeze her enormous tits and start fucking her faster.

"Yes, daddy!" My young lover moans. "Harder, daddy! Deeper! Harder!"

My testicles bump into my baby's pussy while I bang her from behind with hard thrusts. I slap her hard on the butt. The chick yells out, so I spank her again and squeeze her plump buttocks.

"Mmmm, dad, it feels so good. Fuck me daddy!"

"Do you like it when daddy fucks you, baby girl?"

"I love it when you fuck me like that, daddy! Fuck me harder, harder!"

I grab my daughter by her big tits and start fucking her with no mercy. Young girl moans every time her father's penis penetrates her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Yes! Oh daddy! Oh daddy!"

In the mirror, we look like a pair of porn stars fucking, Helga's breasts are rocking in my hands and the loud sounds of sex probably spread all over the house. It's good if the neighbors can't hear us.

"Fuck me daddy!" My child yells loudly. "Make me your whore!"

I bang her harder and harder, pounding her balls-deep, slapping her ass, and squeezing her tits.

"Choke me, daddy!" Helga cries suddenly.

I grab her neck and squeeze it, choking my daughter a bit. I don't want to hurt her.

"Harder, daddy." She begs.

So I'm happy to squeeze her throat even tighter, pressing my fingers around her neck. Eighteen-year-old starts choking while I fuck her from behind, her tits swaying. I bend down to her and say in her ear:

"You like it rough, huh, baby girl?"

"Yeah... da... ddy..." My child says, barely breathing.

"Are you daddy's wet slut?"

"Yes... da... d... dy..."

"Daddy's little whore?"

"Ye... da... d..."

I let go of her throat, letting her take a breath, then immediately grab her hair and pull it hard.

"Aaaaah! Dad!" The teenager screams loudly.

I fuck her from behind with powerful thrusts that make my dick deeply penetrate my daughter's pussy while I pull her hair out at the same time. I hold a tuft of her hair tightly in my hand and, unconcerned that it is my own baby, I pull it almost tearing it out. I know she loves it. Her moans leave no doubt.

"Ah! Ah! Aaah! Oooooh dadddyyyy!" Helga yells, being fucked by her father.

I spank her ass with one hand, tugging on the girl's hair with the other, and I watch my cock enter and exit between her labia, going deep inside her. I pull her hair harder and my daughter moans with pleasure even louder.

"Daddy! Oooh, daddy! Fuck your baby girl, fuck me like a cheap whore!"

I keep banging her as if she was just a worthless slut, as her moans get louder and more desperate.

"Oh! Don't stop daddy! Ooooh, don't stop, I'm gonna cum daddy!"

Hearing it makes me fuck her even harder. The sounds of slapping against her buttocks intensify as Helga clenches her fingers on the sheets.

"Dad!"

My lover's orgasm is so powerful that she arches her body back and lets out a loud moan. I stick my whole cock deep into her vagina.

"Mmmmomogh, daddy!"

I feel my daughter's pussy tightening on my dick. I pull her hair, bringing her closer to me, and tighten my fingers on her throat.

"Cum for daddy, you little whore." I say.

For a moment Helga trembles in an orgasm. I squeeze her huge tits before my baby sighs and collapses on the bed.

"Uuuuh... daddy..."

"You little bitch." I say and slap her ass, watching her buttocks shake.

The girl is breathing heavily for a few moments while recovering from orgasm. I take the dick out of her wet pussy and Helga looks at me and smiles.

"Oh... that was amazing dad."

"Sure it was, little girl."

"Dad, you're still so hard, though..."

"You are so sexy, baby."

"Lie down on the bed, daddy." Says the teenager, rising up and smiling mischievously. "I'm gonna ride that huge dick."

We kiss and I lie down comfortably on the bed. Helga sits between my legs and embraces my cock with her huge tits. It's so nice, her plump tits cover my cock completely. I start fucking her breasts while my baby giggles happily.

"Oh dad, it's so funny! And so pleasant..."

I fuck her breasts for a moment longer and the girl leans over to my dick.

"Mmmm..." She mutters, kissing his father's penis. "I love your cock, dad."

Then she takes it in her mouth and begins to suck it. I feel my daughter's lips move over my shaft. Young chick moans, tasting my penis.

"Mmmm... daddy, your dick tastes so good... mmm... especially when all covered with the juices from my pussy..."

Helga glides her head down and swallows my cock, hiding all of my long shaft in her throat. She raises her head and deep throats my dick again. And again. And again. It's just amazing how easily the chick can swallow my cock already. I watch my daughter give me a blowjob for a moment, and then she takes it out of her mouth and sighs.

"Ooh... forgive me daddy... your dick is just too tasty."

Then the young lady straddles me, then smiles seductively, lifts her ass, and directs her father's cock towards her pink pussy.

"Mmmmm... I love my daddy's cock..." The girl moans, impaling herself on her father's penis.

I feel and see my long fat dick disappear between my daughter's labia. I grab her firm ass as she sits on top of me with my cock inside her and smiles.

"Do you like my pussy, daddy?"

Her cunt is just wonderful. Creamy, warm, and delicate. I squeeze her buttocks and smile. Helga giggles and starts moving her hips. Her huge tits dangle above me as my daughter starts fucking me.

"Ah... ah... oh yes..." The eighteen-year-old moans as she rides my penis. "Ooh, your dick feels so good inside me daddy."

I can see the delight on her face, how much pleasure a teenager feels, having sex with his father. I take a swing and spank her hard on the ass. There is a loud slapping sound, Helga lets out a yell, and I slap her smooth buttocks once more.

"Oh, dad! It feels so nice when you spank me like that!"

So I knead her sexy buttocks and slap them from time to time while Helga jumps on my cock with her mouth open, moaning with pleasure. Her huge tits sway to the rhythm of her rising her hips. I spank the girl's ass hard and move my hands over her breasts. I squeeze my baby's firm tits as she moans, feeling her parent's touch.

"Mmm just like that daddy! I love it when you play with my boobies."

"You're a naughty, horny slut, aren't you, honey?"

"Mhmmm..." My daughter bites her lip sexily as she rides her father's cock with the eagerness of a truly excited young girl. "I love being your naughty little whore daddy..."

I squeeze Helga's huge tits one more time and start kneading them. My daughter's breasts crumple under my fingers, I feel their warmth, her whole body is hot which only shows how horny a teenager is for her father. The girl lets out a loud moan and starts riding me even harder.

"Ohhh, daddy!" Helga screams and tilts her head back in delight as her parent's hard, huge cock fills her vagina, and the tip hits the pleasure spots deep inside her.

As the sexy eighteen-year-old girl bounces on my dick like crazy, the bed starts making squeaky sounds that mingle with the sounds of my cock plunging into the girl's soaked cunt and her buttocks hitting my thighs. My daughter makes the bed squeak like this for the first time, it didn't do so even when I was fucking her mother hard on it.

I hug Helga and lean her towards me, her huge tits now right in front of my face. I squeeze them, take them in my mouth and suck them hard.

"Oh, yes daddy! Suck my titties!"

My lover moves her hips, wiggling my cock embedded in her wet pussy. I suck on my daughter's hard nipples, savoring the wonderful taste of her breasts. My face is buried in my lover's giant tits, I lick and caress them as I feel my lover rise and fall with her big ass, taking my penis.

"Oh, dad! Oh, daddyyy! "My baby moans with pleasure, her hot young body moves above me. "Daddyyyy!"

"You love riding daddy's big cock, don't you, slut?"

"Oooooh! Your dick feels so wonderful inside of me, dad! Just a little bit more and I'll cum!"

"Come on, baby." I say and give her a hard smack on the ass. "Fuck daddy like a wet little whore."

"Yes daddy!"

The sounds of rough sex echo all over the house, the girl moans loudly when I suddenly feel my teenage daughter's hot vagina tightening on my dick.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooh, daddy, in a second... oooooh, I'm cumming!"

"Come on, whore. Cum all over daddy's cock!"

The girl jumps on my dick like crazy, my penis enters her cunt again and again. Helga makes a loud scream, I feel how warmth grows in her tight pussy, and embraces my cock. My daughter leans back, mouth wide open, and I feel her smooth body trembles, shaken by waves of pleasure.

"Oooooooooh! Daddyyyyy!" Young chick yells.

Her red nails dig into my chest, I squeeze her buttocks tightly and bite her hard nipples. The teen's pussy still tightens around my hard shaft as she climaxes. Only after a long moment does the young lady sigh and falls on me, exhausted by a powerful orgasm.

"Daddy... oh, daddy..." My baby breathes heavily while lying on top of her daddy, her sexy body still trembling.

I don't let her rest and immediately roll her over, spreading her legs wide and positioning myself over her.

"Daddy?"

"Daddy has to cum too, sweetheart." I say and put all of my dick in her wet pussy.

"Ooohh, gosh... It feels just fucking amazing..." The teenager moans.

I start to bang my daughter with hard thrusts, inserting my cock deep inside her. Helga is just lying on her back and moaning, being fucked by her father, her face looks as if she was about to pass out due to too much pleasure passing through her body. Her huge tits sway with my movements.

"Yes daddy... fuck my teenage body..." The eighteen-year-old sighs, staring at me with an unconscious gaze. "Use me as your sex doll... cum inside me dad... cum all over me..."

I squeeze her enormous breasts, I fuck my baby, this submissive wet whore with all my might. The bed squeaks below us loudly, but my daughter squeals even louder. After a few minutes of fucking I feel like I'm gonna orgasm in a moment.

"Fuck... here it comes baby!"

"Yes, daddy! Ooooghghh! I want your cum!"

The first wave of my hot semen explodes inside my little girl. I cum inside her teen cunt filling the walls of her pink vagina with my white cream.

"Uuuuuuh! Dad, I can feel your sperm inside of me!"

I look at her slutty face and quickly pull my cock out of her pussy.

"Quick, on your knees baby girl!"

Helga immediately jumps off the bed to the floor and falls on her knees, taking her huge tits in both hands and sticking her tongue out to meet her father's seed.

"Cum for me, daddy! Cum on me!"

I shoot right at my daughter's face, dyeing her cheeks and forehead white. More drops of my sperm fall on my lover's mouth and nose, suddenly a large wave of my milk lands on the tongue of an eighteen-year-old girl who seems just delighted with it and giggles happily. One more wave of my semen shoots into her long, beautiful hair, another flows down her neck and covers her lovely, big tits which she holds in her hands.

"Oh fuck..."

"Yes, daddy... give me all of your milk..."

After a while, my testicles are empty. I look at my baby kneeling in front of me, her naked body covered in her parent's sperm. Helga is simply delighted and smiles happily.

"Oh, dad! That's a whole lot of your semen!"

Then she licks the semen from her mouth with her tongue and swallows it.

"Mmmm... so delicious..." She says and giggles.

"Christ, you're so slutty Helga..."

My daughter holds her hands under her chin dripping with semen and smiles, pleased.

"Do I look like a slut now, daddy?" She asks in a sweet tone of voice.

"You look like a total cumwhore, honey."