Busty Daydreaming

Story Info
A young man daydreams about his hot coworker's huge boobs.
8.9k words
4.28
14.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

"I need a clean up on aisle three! Customers have spilled drinks all over the floor. Clean up on aisle three!"

A female voice called out from the speaker system in the store, alerting any other employees who were currently not busy on shift. Aisle three was across the store where one young man found himself stocking a shelf of canned goods. It was just another Tuesday afternoon at Food Cat. The building had served as a local small business grocery store in Mesa Arizona for over twenty years now. Competition may have moved in across small towns, but the business had remained open. Some had joked that not enough dollar stores or Walmarts had moved in yet. Jerry had found himself applying for a job there after moving back home earlier this year. Returning home was the least of his plans. At twenty-six years of age, he was hoping to be enjoying his life in California.

That all changed back in February when he received an urgent phone call from his father regarding his declining health. Jerry was asked to return home and take care of him. His mother had passed long ago and despite having an older sister, she was not interested in traveling back home to work as a caretaker. His father had suffered nerve damage in both legs from a car accident several years prior, combined with a rare disease that had now rendered him to a wheelchair. Up until now, the old man had proven to still have some spirit in him to avoid the chair, but those days were over. Jerry had to leave a high paying job in California he had managed after college, along with a girlfriend. She refused to travel with him, leading to a bitter and nasty breakup. It was all over now that he was back home.

Getting out of a small town and into the bigger world was a major accomplishment in Jerry's life. He had worked in San Diego, putting his marketing degree to use with a high paying job there. Going back home had easily defeated him mentally. It was one thing to witness his father's suffering and feel down over it. But it was something else entirely to be living back in the same small town environment he had grown up in. The dust storms were not something he missed, nor was he nostalgic about this local grocery store he now worked in. It was a sad old thing to drive back to your childhood home everyday, all while thinking about his sister who was able to get out and live her own life. Jerry tried not to think about it negatively, always reminding himself that his father needed his help more than anything. Through the passing days, he missed driving through San Diego.

Before he left, Jerry went to a barbershop for a hair cut. His dark brown curls were beginning to grow back, pushing past his ears now after eight full months. To compliment the shorter hair, he grew a black mustache, but kept the rest of his face shaved. This was as far as Jerry went in concern of his physical appearance since he had an average build. That was the result of not working out much since he spent his off time taking care of his father. Whenever he had quality time by himself at home, Jerry spent those hours playing old games on his laptop. It helped that he could escape the stresses of life by loading up the first Diablo game or Warcraft 2. He was thinking about what he would do once he got home while lining up the cans on a higher shelf. Today was a ten hour shift, but it could not be over faster. Letting out a sigh, Jerry heard the sound of heels stomping from behind him.

"Busy boy today, Jerry?"

He turned to be greeted at a familiar face. One of his co-workers was an older woman in her early fifties with a strong Midwest accent. Jerry immediately smiled, trying not to blush as he gazed back at her face.

"Good morning, Susan. I thought you were off today."

Her big blue eyes looked back at him as she quietly shook her head. Long curls of golden hair flowed beyond her shoulders with a slight touch of grey. It was always difficult to make eye contact with her due to something else on her body that served as a distraction. Susan was a buxom woman, or 'stacked' as the right word Jerry would use. Despite her age, she had quite the rack. Everyone who worked at Food Cat had to wear a uniform of black pants and a light blue button up shirt. Those buttons often were hanging on to dear life, when she did not have then fully unbuttoned to expose her heavy cleavage. No size was enough to contain her huge boobs that always looked as if they were going to spill out.

"I was called in early today. You know Dave, he always has to call off."

Jerry sighed at her words. He knew her frustration with their manager who loved to call off randomly. Dave had over a decade worth of time built up a store manager to have special privileges.

"Yeah, that sounds about right for him. Are you going to do clean up?"

Susan laughed, shaking her head.

"No, I should be asking you that, right? You're young and can handle a mop, right?"

She teased him, forcing the younger man to smile. Susan began to walk away, leaving him there on the aisle as her heels clicked and clacked across the white tile floor. That woman knew how to make her presence known and then make an exit as he stood there thinking about her. From the day Jerry first met Susan a few months ago, he had tried to deny the attraction he felt for her. She never wore any rings on her fingers, leaving him to wonder if she was a divorced woman, widow or whatever. Then again, she was old enough to be his mother. Every time he seen her boobs, he tried not stare, but that was hard. They had to be an E-cup, he thought to himself. Susan was a natural beauty. Despite her age, Jerry knew that her striking blue eyes and blonde hair complimented those lovely boobs.

He still remembered the first time she came into work with her shirt unbuttoned. Her huge boobs nearly spilled out of the work uniform. No girlfriend of his ever had a rack that could compare to Susan's big naturals. Who was she and where did she come from were questions he did not have answers for. Jerry was often shy around her, despite how friendly the older woman was. He knew a relationship would not be realistic with a woman closer to his father's age. Jerry tried not to think about Susan more as he began walking through the store. Today had been slow with customers, but as the day progressed, they would be coming in the later afternoon hours. It was sometimes a mad rush with people getting off work and stopping by the local store to pick up something to make for dinner.

A few hours later, Jerry was ready for his short break on the clock. A customer had entered the building with the scent of strong perfume fouling several aisles. Whatever it was, the scent was enough to set off his nose in a fury of sneezing. Jerry always had strong allergies related to perfume and cologne scents. He was unsure if this was an allergic reaction, as he began to feel drowsy after six total sneezes. A coworker walked down the aisle and they too suffered an assault to their nostrils. Hurrying to the staff door, Jerry quickly opened the break room door and stepped in. The walls were painted white with a cheap black couch pushed against the wall; several metal chairs and a wooden table. He grabbed a few tissues from a box sitting on the table and wiped his nose. After throwing them away, he sat on the couch and closed his eyes for a moment.

Upon reopening his eyes, Jerry was in a completely different room. The ceiling was white and extended far enough to make up a large room. It was a stark contrast from the faded cream-colored wallpaper that matched the ceiling. Standing across from him was Susan. How they had come face-to-face in this room was beyond his understanding. Her long blonde hair flowed past her shoulders, exposing her pale skin as her deep blue eyes stared back at him. The gold earrings from her lobes, barely visible through several locks of her blonde hair, cast a sparkling glimmer in his eyes. Her epic E-cup breasts were barely contained within a black corset. A zipper was visible from the top, soon to be tugged down. Hot pink was the color of choice for her lipstick today, completing an outfit that looked nothing like the work uniform he had previously seen her wearing.

Why was she here? What was this place? So many questions ran through his mind as he gazed back at her face. Jerry was standing across from her, not even noticing that he was completely shirtless wearing only a pair of leisure shorts. This room almost looked like something he had seen before, giving him a strange sense of deja vu. She was crawling across the floor on her knees, soon reaching him. Slow bass beats filled the empty background, leaving Jerry to wonder where this music was coming from. The beats continued as Susan stood up. Her full outfit was finally revealed. Fishnet stockings covered her legs, rising up to her thighs, attached to a garter belt that went above her belly button. A thong covered her snatch to give the impression that beneath the corset, she had the final piece of a lingerie outfit.

That was not the case, as no bra was needed to contain her giant breasts from inside the corset. As the zipper slid down, her breasts spilled out. Susan drew the shoulder straps down, allowing her to properly remove the corset and stand proudly, revealing her large, natural breasts. Her thong remained on, but it was not important. Her breasts were the real star feature of her body and Jerry could not take his eyes away from them. He studied every curve of her firm tits as Susan moved her hands over them to give a proper squeeze. The low beats of the music continued to play in the background, now shifting into a minor key at a slightly faster pace. Susan closed her eyes as she slid her hands underneath her breasts, holding them up. She shoved them together and then playfully bounced them up and down.

Why she was here and wearing such a seductive outfit were questions no longer cared about. Susan's expression indicated that she had a desire for him, as he did for her. Her deep blue hues revealed the lustful hunger she felt for his cock. Down on the floor, she pressed her hands down into the carpet, teasing him with a full grin. Her breasts were hanging underneath, wobbling back and forth as she crawled forward. Jerry took a step back as well, his eyes never leaving hers as he felt the heat of the moment carrying their lust. The music had now faded out and was no longer heard in the distance. Surrounding Susan were pieces of furniture, including a large white couch and leisure chair, but she was not focused on anything in the background. Only a pair of shiny blue leisure shorts stood in front of her, and that hard cock awaiting her inside. Susan licked her lips and came to a halt. Now that she was resting on her knees in front of him, she broke the silence with her sultry voice.

"Hello Jerry."

"Hello Susan."

"I know you've been a busy boy, but I couldn't help notice you staring at my boobs earlier. Have you got something for me?"

She bit down on her lower lip, eyes glaring at him as Susan flashed the front row of her pearly white teeth.

"Something big?" 

Her voice was low and seductive, but Susan was not done teasing him just yet. Now that she was properly sitting on her knees, she moved her left arm to press over her breasts, forming a 'hand bra' while raising her right hand up to her lips. She playfully sucked the end of her middle fingertip, licking across the black-painted nail. He may not have noticed the color of her fingernails matched the outfit she had peeled off, but Susan did not care about that. Her focus was on what awaited her inside his shorts. The bulge poked forward as a small hint of how hard his pole already was. Susan grinned as she moved her hands over her breasts. Jerry did not utter a word in response to her as he watched her press her palms down over those huge breasts and squeeze them. When She slid her nipples between her fingers, pinching them both as she exhaled a deep breath and spoke again.

"I'm in the mood for something today. You're lucky that you've got what I want."

Biting down on her lower lip again, Susan quirked her eyebrows up while moving her hands at the front of his shorts. She tugged at the elastic band while glancing down to catch a small hint at his prized possession. With a quick glance, her big blue eyes shot back up at his face, teasing him with a soft smile as she shoved his shorts down. They fell to his ankles with no underwear to contain his semi-erect pole. A smug grin ran across her closed lips. Susan appeared to be satisfied at the sight of his cock, now wrapping her right hand fingers around it. Jerry took a deep breath at the feeling of a warm touch. He still remained quiet, choosing not to say any words to disturb this silence as he watched her play with his cock. Susan's eyes studied the texture of his veiny shaft. She squeezed it, twisting her fingers as she began to stroke it up and down. Jerry swallowed his breath and finally spoke up.

"Is that what you wanted today?"

Christina grinned, nodding her head as her hand moved up and down his shaft. She jacked him off slowly in an attempt to harden his shaft to full length with the purple crown poking out.

"Yeah, this is what I wanted. Your cock."

She giggled loudly, still wanking his cock. Her voice was loud, giving him the impression that her attitude was about to change, but when Jerry looked into her eyes, he knew better. Susan was locked in, playing this dirty seductress.

"I can't wait to put it in my mouth."

Her voice returned to that low, seductive tone.

"Jerk it, baby."

He did not hesitate to order her. Jerry loved the feeling of her hand sliding up and down his cock. Susan obeyed his request, pumping her hand up and down at a faster pace. She was not done teasing him with her sultry voice.

"You want me to stick your cock in my mouth? Want me to suck you dry?" 

Christina quirked her eyebrows after finishing her filthy speech. She pushed her hand to the ground and studied the texture of his hard cock. He did not answer her questions, but that did not seem to matter now. His shaft had stiffened to full size, satisfying her. Susan licked her lips and moved her left hand away from her boobs. As Jerry stood there, he felt the urge to touch her breasts, but decided not to interfere. He contained the urge, knowing he would soon be on the receiving end of great oral pleasure. Opening her mouth wide, Susan breathed across his shaft before she lapped her tongue over the head. Those big blue eyes glared up at him as she squeezed her lips around the head and finally sunk his cock into her mouth. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned a muffled sound and sent vibrations into him. 

Jerry took a deep breath as he stood there, studying her gorgeous blue eyes as she sucked the head of his cock. Susan uncurled her fingers from the base, now pressing both her hands against his legs as she slowly sucked the first few inches of his long, hard cock. This was only the beginning. Susan was warming up and preparing for all the oral sensations that awaited Jerry. As she pushed her lips back to the head of his mighty shaft, she extracted it from her mouth with a loud pop. Her right hand gripped it once again as she began to jerk him a second time. When her eyes gazed up at him, Jerry expected her to have something to say. Susan uttered no words as she shoved his cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking. She pushed her lips down further, reaching for her index finger, and then pulling back to begin a rhythm of bobbing her head up and down. Her eyes closed, now concentrating on the taste of his thick pole between her lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck..." 

He groaned aloud, enjoying every second of this bombshell actress slobbering on his cock. Susan took her time, sucking his shaft sensually as her right hand was still gripping it from the base. She moved slowly, still bobbing her head up and down when she re-opened her eyes to gaze up at him. Like before, she pulled her lips back to the head and released his dick with another pop sound. Susan exhaled, then spit on his cock.

"Stroke it. Jerk it some more, baby."

Taking a deep breath, Susan moaned as she followed his command. Her hand slid up and down his slick, drool-soaked shaft. She may have had a taste of his pole, but she had not found that high gear yet. This was still the early phase, with much more to come later. Her left hand moved to his balls, giving them a subtle squeeze as she grinned up at him.

"You like that? You like how I jerk your cock?"

"Oh my god, yes!" 

Jerry smiled down at her, causing Susan to flash her full teeth to return the smile. Her hand moved faster, while her left hand was now massaging his hairy nut sack. The skin was dry, but this would not last. As her eyes were still locked on him, Susan darted her tongue out and flicked it across the head. She quit wanking his cock to properly lick it from the tip down the underside of his long shaft. Jerry tried to keep eye contact as Susan began to lick up and down the right side of his dick. The length of his shaft extended across her face at an odd angle, with the head poking up from the split of her long golden hair. Susan had to use both hands to get his balls into her mouth. Jerry moaned loudly when he felt her tongue slathering his hanging nut sack. 

"Ohhhhh, yes. Yes, baby. Suck on 'em."

A muffled moan was heard just before a slurping sound. Susan shoved his right nut into her mouth and pulled back slightly, just to be able to look up and make eye contact with him. Her right hand fingers squeezed around his cock again to resume jerking him, all the while slobbering and sucking on his nuts loudly. After she had her fun with one nut, Susan fed the other one into her mouth to suck it equally. She was gargling nasty sounds from below, loudly slobbering all over his nuts. Jerry grunted as her hand pumped slightly faster. Susan did not pull her lips away from his balls until they were completely covered in her drool. She slid her hand down to the base of his shaft, ready to suck it once more. She closed her eyes, sinking his cock back into her mouth again. Jerry exhaled a deep breath, watching her slide more of his length beyond her lips to suck.

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Susan muttered soft moans as she bobbed her head up, sucking half of his shaft. By now, Jerry had something of an idea of what to expect from her efforts. Susan took it slow, savoring the taste of his thick shaft and keeping a great level of eye contact to make the experience more personal. She had yet to use her breasts on him, as he was now feeling the desire to reach down and touch one with his left hand. Through all this time, he had thought about her breasts, but Susan used her lips and tongue to distract him from them. As she continued bobbing her head up and down, she closed her eyes. Jerry let out a moan when she moved her right hand away. He expected her to press her hands into his legs again, but she instead used them to cup her breasts, tilting them up. Could that be a hint of where she would be placing his cock soon?

She squeezed her own tits, pressing her right hand down hard enough to the point Jerry could only wonder what her nipples felt like. It was easy to become distracted while gazing at her giant breasts, all while she continued to suck his cock. Susan picked up the pace, now bobbing her head up and down slightly faster. Each time she slid her lips back to the head, she pushed her lips further down his cock. As a slight hint at her gag reflexes, this appeared to be a hint of how far she could truly take it. He was no longer distracted by her breasts, now eager to see if Susan would deep-throat his length before he took control. Her hands moved from her breasts, now pressing her fingers down into the carpet floor, and she was still bobbing her head up and down. She slowed down the movement of her lips while opening her eyes. As Jerry gazed down into her deep blue eyes, he took a step back to pull his cock out of her mouth with another loud popping sound.