Busty Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that? You like how my huge titties just smother your big fucking cock? I know I love it. Your cock is so big, just the right size for me to fuck."

Now that he finally had her talking dirty back to him, Jerry had no desire for her to stop. He sat up, watching as she continued to pound her tits up and down over his shaft. Susan closed her eyes, keeping her head raised as she moaned more filthy words.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah!"

"You love having a big cock between your tits, baby?"

"Yes, Jerry! Yes, I do!"

She slowed down to a halt with only the head poking up. Susan lowered her head and darted her tongue out. Jerry moaned as he felt her tongue twirling around the head in a circle. She shoved the head between her lips, keeping his shaft between her tits as she sucked only the head. This was short-lived, as Susan pulled her lips off to make a loud popping noise. It had been some minutes since the last time Jerry heard that sound. Susan pulled her tits apart to retrieve his shaft with her right hand. He was unsure what she was doing until she began to rub the head of his cock against her left nipple. Susan let him feel the hardness of her areola before alternating his cock with the other nipple and rubbing it equally.

"If you love my tits so much, I want you to fuck them one last time."

From her choice of words, Jerry figured she had to guess he was close to finally blowing his load. Susan brought his cock back to her lips. She licked the head before kissing it tenderly for the last time. Still on her knees, she managed to take two steps back, giving him proper room to stand back up. As soon as he stood up, Susan pulled her tits apart. He guided his cock right back where it belonged. She closed those boobs together and closed her eyes, moaning softly as he began to buck his hips.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Fuck my titties. Come on, Jerry! Fuck 'em good!"

Once again, Jerry felt the wonderful sensation of his cock sliding up and down between her huge boobs. Now that he was in control for the second time, he was able to choose how fast or slow he wanted to fuck them. He wasted no time, thrusting at a fast pace to begin this final round of tittyfucking.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah..." 

Strands of her blonde hair swayed from beyond her shoulders as Susan kept her eyes closed. Between her moans, she panted and breathed heavily. Jerry had to wonder if she knew how close he was to blowing his load. She was probably impressed that he managed to hold off this long. Jerry caressed her shoulders with his hands, sliding his hands behind her neck as he continued to pump his cock between her tits. Susan opened her eyes, gazing up at him with her big blue hues as she felt every inch of his shaft pumping up and down between her tits.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah. Just like that, keep fucking my titties."

Christina broke eye contact to glance down, but she did not open her mouth like before. Jerry slowed down to give a full thrust between her tits. He slid his hands through her hair and tilted her head down. Susan finally parted her lips, but he did not thrust his cock into her mouth. She had to make a better effort, snaking her tongue out to slither across the head. That prompted Jerry to thrust harder, pushing the head between her lips again. Susan moaned across it before he thrust out, making one last pop noise. When he moved his hands away from her, she giggled loudly.

"Mmmmmm, you can't get enough of these tits, can you?"

"No lie, they are the best tits I have ever seen. I know you're a lot older than me, but I don't care! You're stacked and built for this! I love your tits, Susan!"

As he continued to thrust between her boobs, Susan stared into his eyes.

"I want your cum all over them. You've gotta be close to finally giving it to me, right? Or maybe you wanna cum on my face instead?"

Why not both? That was the answer Jerry had in mind, but he did not tell Susan that yet. He continued to thrust between her boobs, slowing down to try and hold himself back. The worst part about finally reaching his climax was knowing this pleasure was soon to end. He did not want to stop fucking her tits. As he continued to thrust between them, he slowed down to the point where Susan lowered her head and flicked her tongue across the head again. That would likely be the final time, as Jerry could feel the pulsing buildup flowing inside him. He made one final thrust between her boobs and then decided to finally snatch his cock out from between them. Susan seemed to know what was next to come and held her breasts up.

"So which one is it? Are you gonna cover my face or boobs?" 

"Both!" 

His loud exclamation of an answer had made Susan giggle. She closed her eyes as she tilted her head up and opened her mouth. Jerry grunted as his hand slid back and forth, jacking himself off. His cock was aimed directly at her face, ready to paint her in his creamy seed. 

"Let's see if you can do both! I want your cum all over my face and on my boobs. Maybe even in my mouth too, if you think you can handle that."

She extended her tongue out of her mouth, teasing him further with a loud 'ahhhh'. Jerry exhaled, breathing heavily as he kept jerking his cock back and forth. Susan kept her tongue out, eyes still closed, as his cock began to erupt.

"Fuck! FUCK!!" 

Jerry cried out, still wanking himself, as the first string of cum went flying out with such power that it splattered onto her forehead, drenching her left eye and reaching her hair. Another string followed, also covering her left eye and falling down her cheek. He twitched his cock to the left as a thick wad splattered onto her forehead, with drops falling below. Susan seemed desperate to taste him, so Jerry did his best effort at giving her a wad of cum across her tongue. Another spurt of cum splashed onto her right cheek before he finally aimed at her breasts below. He still had some cum to splatter on those gorgeous tits. Two wads and a string landed above her left boob to give her something of a pearl necklace.

"Ohhhh, so much cum. You're a dirty boy, Jerry."

Right as she spoke, Jerry raised his cock and jerked to get the last wad that landed on her tongue. He was out of breath, finally depleted of the hot load that she had truly earned from so much hard work. He laid the head of his shaft across her tongue and watched Susan open her eyes. A string of cum was in her eyebrow, connected to the same string dangling from her left cheek. She gazed up into his eyes while sucking on the head of his cock to milk out the final drops. Her right hand cupped his balls, giving them one final squeeze before she pulled his shaft from her mouth for what would truly be the last time. Susan looked satisfied as the cum dripped off her face. She bit her lower lip, flashing the front row of her teeth in a proud grin. He took a moment to admire the art he painted on her face before speaking up.

"That was fucking amazing. Susan, I don't know what to say except that I'm in love with you."

"I know you are, honey. I know. Just remember to stay out of trouble for me."

As he watched the cum drip from her face, the vision became a strange blur. A blinding light faded the image as he began to awaken with sunlight glaring from the window across the room. Jerry was still in his work uniform, complete with his pair of sneakers and unbuttoned shirt. It took him a moment to realize he had fallen asleep sitting on the black couch in the break room. The white walls surrounding him were a major difference from the place he had dreamed. Lucky for him, he was all by himself as he glanced down to see the erection poking up in the front of his pants. Sighing in relief, he stretched his arms out and let out a huge yawn. Jerry could not believe he was still at work, but he was sure Susan was off her shift by now. As his brain was waking back up, he found himself thinking about her tits yet again. That was the dirty stuff the most wet dreams were made of.

THE END