Busty Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, you like that? You like how I suck you off?"

He finally stepped his feet out of the leisure shorts that had been sitting around his ankles. They were out of the way, as Jerry viewed this small move as akin to 'taking the gloves off'. They were beyond the first phase, and he could feel Susan gaining the urge to go a step further than the sensual beginnings. Small saliva strings dangled from his cock but broke apart and returned to her open mouth when he moved. She kept her hands pressed into the carpet floor while pushing her lips together to kiss the head of his shaft. When their eyes met again, Susan finally raised her hands from the floor. She pushed her fingers to both sides of his shaft but did not grip it. Her tongue lapped over the head, and then she opened her mouth again. Jerry took a deep breath as she slid the head of his pole between her puffy lips again. She kissed the head, then pulled back to make a pop noise. She repeated the process again to make a total of three consecutive popping noises.

Licking her lips, Susan spit on the head of his cock and then gripped it with her right. Jerry was about to demand that she use both hands to wank his cock this time, but he did not have to. When she raised her left hand, he smiled as he watched her twist those fingers around his shaft. It took all ten of her fingers to wank his shaft, now twisting her fingers back and forth as she gazed at the purple head. Susan bit her lower lip, softly humming the sound of muffled moans before she pushed her lips out to kiss it. Like so many times before, her big blue eyes gazed up at him. Susan bobbed her head up and down at a faster pace than before. Jerry figured she was down with the slow and sensual approach. She moved her hands to her knees, then trailed them up to her huge breasts as she closed her eyes and pushed her lips all the way down as far as she could.

"Ohhhhh, man..." 

A gagging noise followed from her voice, almost as if she were replying to his soft moans. Susan pushed her lips as far as they could go, but not quite swallowing the entirety of his cock. There was still an inch from the base up to her lips. She kept her eyes closed, gagging lightly before pulling it out of her mouth and exhaling a sigh of relief. Long strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his cock. Jerry wrapped his right hand fingers around it, holding it up for her as the drool strings broke and fell down to her giant tits. She exhaled a deep breath and opened her mouth wide. Jerry stroked his cock, pushing his index finger just below the head to watch her tongue flick the underside. Her mouth was open wide, tongue withdrawn. He rubbed the head of his cock against her tongue, then playfully smacked it a few times. Smack. Smack. Smack. 

After three smacks, he fed his cock back into her mouth. Susan eagerly squeezed her lips around the head, sinking her cheeks as she sucked it and began to bob her head up and down like before. She was no longer sensually sucking it at that slow pace. The more dirty side was beginning to surface as she moaned in muffled tones, pushing her lips up and down his cock, all while her eyes were centered on his face. Through all this back-and-forth cock-sucking, not once did Susan forget to gaze up into his eyes. Only when she glanced away could Jerry predict she was about to close her eyes again. She pushed her lips further down, going for another chance to deep-throat his length. While Susan gagged on his cock, she held her breasts up. Jerry noticed this and remembered his desire to touch her tits earlier. When she pulled her lips back to extract his cock from her mouth, Jerry reached down with his left hand to press his fingers over her soft breast.

Lucky for him, Susan knew what he was hinting at. She raised her head as a few strands of her long blonde hair draped over her shoulder, causing her to tuck the locks behind her shoulders. Once her hair was out of the way, she moved her hands over her giant breasts and pulled them apart to create a passage, inviting him to slide his drool-soaked dick between them. Jerry took a deep breath as he shoved his cock between them. He moaned loudly as he felt Susan close her tits around it. She giggled, smiling at him as he was unable to look at her pretty face. The sight of his cock stuffed between her huge boobs was enough to make him smile widely. It must have been a goofy grin since she was also smiling, or maybe Susan loved feeling a cock between those boobs. In any case, Jerry was pleased as he made the first thrust between them and moaned.

"Oh my god."

"Mmmmmm, yes. You like that? You're always looking at my boobs. Don't they feel good wrapped around your cock?"

The only way for Jerry to answer her question was through action. He bucked his hips, driving every inch of his long cock between her huge, famous tits. The immense size swallowed up the entire length of his shaft, with only the head poking forward at the top. Jerry groaned at this wonderful feeling, loudly exclaiming his words.

"Fuck, that feels so good!"

He repeated the process, pumping his shaft between her boobs. Susan glanced down to watch the head poke up. She spit on it, but instead of her saliva coating his cock, a string of drool dangled from her lower lip. That was not enough to distract Jerry. After the second thrust, he immediately picked up speed. Her tits felt so good wrapped around his dick, he could not resist the temptation to thrust harder and faster. Susan stuck her tongue out, breaking the string of saliva as it landed below. She gazed up into his eyes momentarily, letting out a moan as he fucked her tits. Jerry slowed himself down as Susan adjusted her hands, flexing her elbows out. He moaned again, slowly pumping his shaft between her amazing tits.

"God, look at that. It's fucking beautiful. It's like your tits were made for my cock."

His spoken word made Susan smile, but she did not bother looking up into his eyes. She was watching as the head of his cock poked forward between her breasts. He was still thrusting at a slow pace, giving her ample time to spit on the head again. She hit the head with her spit this time. Susan finally gazed up into his eyes as he continued to slowly pump his cock between her boobs.

"You really like my big boobs a lot, huh?"

"Fucking yes!" 

"Mmmmmmm, your cock feels so good between them."

Jerry still could not focus on her face. His eyes remained fixated on the action of his thick shaft pumping up between her boobs. Susan curved her lips into a smile as he slowly thrust his cock between them. She whispered softly to him.

"Please don't stop." 

"Ohhh, you want me to keep fucking your tits?"

He whispered back to her, still driving his cock between her boobs.

"Yes, don't stop. You've wanted to do this for so long, Jerry. Fuck my titties!"

Christina glanced down after replying to him. He was still bucking his hips at a slow pace, pumping his cock between her boobs. She parted her lips and slid her tongue out, flicking it across the head when it poked up. When he felt her tongue lapping over the head, Jerry was encouraged to thrust harder in an effort to slide the head of his cock into her mouth. When he thrust back, a pop noise echoed from his cock leaving her mouth. Hearing that sound suddenly gave Jerry an idea.

"Baby, keep your mouth open, please."

Those big blue eyes gazed up at him as he whispered to her. Maybe it was because he added a 'please' to his request, but Susan kept her mouth open for him. Jerry continued his slow but hard thrusts. Pop. Pop. Pop. Those sounds satisfied him enough to bring things to a temporary halt. As he snatched his cock from her boobs, Susan spit on the head as her boobs shook.

"Ohhhh fuck!!" 

Moaning aloud again, he could hear the heavy breathing in her voice. Susan was fired up and in the zone. She gazed up at him, opening her mouth wide as she planted her hands down on her legs. He did not immediately feed his shaft back into her open mouth, prompting Susan to grab it with her right hand.

"Oh no, I'm not done sucking you off just yet."

She wasted no time pushing his cock back into her mouth. Susan squeezed her lips around it and sucked the first few inches, aggressively bobbing her head up and down while using her left hand to roam through her shiny blonde hair. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', she was humming soft muffled moans over his cock. Unlike earlier, her mouth now sounded more sloppy, with slobbering sounds. Jerry exhaled as he watched her, her lips still bobbing up and down, devouring his cock by the inch. She closed her eyes and quickly pushed her lips as far as they could reach. This was her third attempt at deep-throating his shaft, and she still could not fit the entire length down her throat. Susan drew back, gasping for air and dangling a few saliva strings from her open mouth back to his cock. She was not done trying, as she immediately slammed his cock back down her throat.

"Ohhhh, man..." 

Holding herself there quietly, Susan seemed determined to fit his shaft further than what had prevented her. She closed her eyes as her mouth made gagging and slobbering noises to break the silence. Jerry was tempted to plant his hands over her head and take control, but he did not intervene. Susan pushed her lips down slightly further, finally choking herself on his length. As she gagged, she withdrew his cock from her mouth and breathed in relief. His cock was gleaming, drenched in her saliva, with more strings dangling back to her open mouth. That was until she spit on the head to pull apart the strings. With her left hand, she gripped his balls and held his cock upward before lowering her head. Jerry caught sight of her big blue eyes gazing up at him as she began to suck his balls again.

"Yes, yes..." 

He moaned his words in a low voice, still gazing into her deep blue eyes. Susan pulled back with one of his balls still lodged in her mouth. He had a feeling that he knew what she was about to do. Susan did not disappoint as she plopped his ball out of her mouth with a loud pop sound similar to when she would release his dick from her lips. Now that his balls were free of her lips, she wasted no time sliding his cock back between her lips. Susan avoided making eye contact this time. The time had finally come for Jerry to take control. He flexed his fingers out and planted them down into her golden hair. Susan gazed up at him as he began to slowly buck his hips to thrust his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm..." 

Muffled moans were audible as he could feel the vibrations of her tongue pressing against his shaft from inside her mouth. Susan squeezed her lips around it. Jerry could see her cheeks sinking in as he thrust inch after inch of his long, hard cock between them. He moved slow at first, finding a rhythm as he was beginning to fuck her mouth. He was finally in control, ready to give her gag reflexes a real test. Jerry made soft moans, still thrusting his cock between her lips, as Susan moved her hands to her breasts. Her nipples slid between her fingers, and Jerry noticed her pinching them. They would have plenty of time for another round of tittyfucking soon, but not right now. All Jerry could think about was hearing more sweet sounds of her gagging and slobbering on his cock. He continued to thrust at a slow pace, watching the length of his shaft disappear between her lips before coming back out with only the head remaining beyond her lips.

"That's it, that's it. Just like that, baby." 

As he spoke to her, Susan opened her eyes. She gazed up at him obediently, but was unable to reply with a mouth full of dick. His fingers curled up in her hair, pushing her mouth down further. Jerry was determined to put her gag reflexes to the test and see if she could properly deep-throat his shaft with a little assistance. He began to buck his hips faster, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. The faster he thrust, her mouth began to make louder slobbering noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK!" 

Those noises only encouraged Jerry to keep this steady, fast-paced rhythm. Her breasts slightly bounced, almost wobbling out of the grasp of her hands. Susan opened her eyes and glared up at him as he continued to feed his cock into her mouth. Over and over, he pumped his shaft, causing her to slobber more loudly with each passing second. Excess drool began to leak from the right corner of her lips, leading to a saliva string that dangled before falling to her breasts below.

"Just like that, suck it, baby. Keep sucking it." 

Jerry thought to himself with each passing second, thrust after thrust. She was almost ready to try a full, deep throat, but not quite. He wanted to hear her slobbering and sucking noises some more. Susan closed her eyes, feeling his balls now hitting her chin as he thrust deeper into her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAH!" 

Jerry groaned as she continued to suck. Now was finally the time to put her throat to the test. Gripping her hair tightly, he pushed his cock all the way down her throat. Susan closed her eyes as her lips burrowed into his pubic hair. His balls smashed against her chin, rubbing as he held her in position, feeling the head of his cock poke the back of her throat. She coughed loudly within seconds. She had the mouth for deep-throating, but it was almost too much for her. Jerry was still pleased with the effort, moaning aloud as he listened to her choking on his shaft. As he pulled her hair, Jerry watched as his cock was extracted from her mouth. It was completely coated in drool dripping from both sides. Susan gasped for breath, taking a deep breath with his cock pulled free of her mouth. Instead of small strings of saliva, thick ropes were now dangling from her lips back to his shaft.

Using his right hand, he gripped his cock while keeping his left hand fingers in her hair. She made an audible 'ahhhh', breathing heavily as she stuck her tongue out wide. Jerry was unsure if she was trying to keep the ropes of drool dangling or break them off, but they fell down to her breasts anyway. Since he was gripping his cock, Jerry teased her by swinging it around. The excess drool on his fingers had made them sticky. Susan glanced down and then spit a flood of her saliva down onto her breasts. She must have been doing that in preparation for the tittyfucking that was soon to come. Her hands were still pushing those giant boobs up, but Jerry was not ready yet. He smacked the head of his cock down over her tongue, teasing her. Susan loudly slurped up some of her saliva before twirling her tongue around the head of his shaft.

This blowjob had become sloppy and messy as a result of fucking her mouth. Jerry was still not ready for another round between her breasts. He looked behind him to make sure there was a chair nearby where he could sit. He wanted to plop down and put those giant tits to work soon. Before he let go of her hair, Jerry slid his cock back into her mouth. Susan responded by squeezing her lips around the shaft. He considered doing another quick round of fucking her mouth, but decided against it. She knew how to handle that cock with her mouth. So far, so good; Susan had proven to have an expert level of oral talent. She was probably wondering how he had managed to go this long without blowing his load, but even he did not have an answer for that. As Jerry stood there, Susan helped herself, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft like she had done so many times before.

"I think you love sucking my dick as much as I love fucking your tits."

'Mmmmm', a muffled moan was heard from her voice as Susan opened her eyes. She stared into Jerry's face as she forced the entire length of his cock down her throat. She instantly gagged, choking on his length as he moved his hand away from the base. Her hands moved off her breasts, now pressing into his legs. Jerry took a deep breath, his cock once more shoved into the depths of her throat. Susan gave up after a few more seconds, gagging on it as she extracted his shaft again. A few saliva strings dangled from her mouth back to his cock, not unlike before. Jerry moved his hands away from her and began to step backwards. His shaft shook, bouncing left and right as he left Susan there on her knees to watch him move away from her.

"What are you doing? Trying to run away from me? Am I too much for you to handle, honey?" 

He chuckled at her comment. Behind Jerry was a white recliner chair, positioned facing a television that was on the other side of the wall. He licked his lips while slowly lowering himself into the chair. Susan pouted and puffed a few breaths as she pressed the palms of her hands down into the carpet and proceeded to crawl forward. Her huge breasts bounced around from underneath her. Jerry expected her to say something as he studied the frustrated look on her face. Susan was about to have to do all the work if she wanted his cock between her tits as badly as he did. Once she reached the place between his legs, she reached for his cock with her right hand. Jerry moved his hands over hers, causing Susan to let go of it as he held his own shaft upward.

"Hold those big titties up for me, babe."

When he spoke those words, Susan smirked. The look in her eyes told Jerry she wanted his cock in the same place he did. Sitting back, he wrapped his right hand fingers around the base of his shaft while resting his other hand across the chair's armrest. Susan grabbed her boobs and shoved them up before pulling them apart. Jerry guided his shaft directly between them as she tilted her head downward. Before she smashed her tits around his pole, Susan spit down on the head. He moved his fingers away from the base, no longer needing to hold it upward.

"Oh my god, so much fucking spit." 

Her voice was low. Jerry could not tell if Susan was complaining, but she did properly lube his shaft in drool to make for a sloppy titfuck. Once she squeezed her tits around it, he moaned again.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah. That's it, baby."

It was an amazing sight to witness the entire length of his shaft disappearing between a set of huge boobs. Like before, only the head poked out. It was nowhere to be seen when Susan began to pump her boobs up and down. She flexed her elbows, pushing them together from the side. Within seconds, a smacking noise began to echo throughout the room due to her boobs pounding down onto him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! Your cock feels so good between my tits!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Susan exhaled as she was beginning to find a rhythm. She slammed her breasts down, pumping his cock up and down between them. There were few things in life that felt better than this. To be able to sit in a chair and have a gorgeous buxom woman use her breasts over a cock. Jerry felt like a king receiving a wonderful titfuck. Every inch of his cock could be felt rubbing up and down between them. Due to the excess amount of saliva, his shaft easily glided between them. Lucky for him, he felt he could still last a bit longer before he finally exploded in an orgasm. When that time came, Susan was going to be rewarded with a sticky mess.

"That's it, ohhhh fuck! I think your tits were made for this."" 

Christina giggled at his words. She continued to pump her tits up and down as she replied.

"You think my tits were made for fucking?"

He nodded at her. Susan cried out in pleasure, slowing herself down slightly.

"It takes a big cock to fuck my big titties! You're lucky, you know that, right?"

Her teasing words made Jerry chuckle, slightly blushing as he flashed his teeth in a grin at her. Susan continued to pump her tits up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. She had only slowed down for a few seconds to speak, but now she was concentrated on working his cock. Over and over, she pumped her huge tits, causing more smacking noises to be heard as the undersides of her massive tits hit his body.