Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is that a yes, Mister."

"Yes."

"Kelvin. You really want me to strip topless in front of Dan?"

"If you like."

She approached him and thrust her breasts into his face.

"Do you think he would like it like that?"

"Wow, yes."

She held her breast and placed a nipple to his lips."

"Do you think Dan would enjoy sucking my nipples like you do?"

"I'm sure he would, Ummm."

He sucked the hardening nipples. When she was aroused like this her nipples distended and her areolas puffed up.

"Do you think Dan would enjoy me sucking his cock?"

Kelvin was playing the role of Karen's new boyfriend. He pulled his pants and underwear off and Karen kissed the head of his cock. He was leaking precum. She sucked his cock and relished the taste of his secretions. Karen was now fully into the role-playing scenario.

"Your cock tastes so good, Dan."

With that, Kelvin tensed. "Oh, oh, I am going to cum Karen."

She pulled her panties off and lay on the rug in front of him. He knew what to do. He stood above her and splashed load after load of thick cum onto her massive breasts. She caught the spurts and massaged the cum into her boobs until Kel stopped shooting. He lay back on the bed and Karen got up and licked the last dollops off his cock. She lay on him and pushed her boobs into his face again. They engulfed his whole face. His cum was everywhere and the slick coating smeared all over his face. She moaned as he sucked her nipples again.

"Oh, oh, my. Kel. I mean Dan. I am so hot. You have to suck me now. Please, make me cum. Sweetie, Dan, Kel, whoever you want to be. Just eat me. Please."

Kelvin was good at completing the act after he had already cum. This new sensation of feeling and tasting his cum afterward was not at all repugnant. Even if it were, the trade off of getting to see those precious mammaries was enough to take him over any reluctance. The only thing he didn't like about oral sex was the thick growth of pubic hair around her pussy. He had seen videos where the women were clean shaven or waxed. He thought that looked so sexy. You could see everything and wouldn't have the experience of getting a pube caught in your throat. He vowed to ask Karen about that later. She really loved his mouth on her pussy and his tongue inside her. He thought that she might think it was a good idea. He wondered if any of her dormmates were slick down there.

After he had brought Karen to two orgasms, they rested. He laid his head above her pussy and listened to her heartbeat through her abdomen. She thought that was sweet. Far from making Kel jealous, the reference to Dan doing those things to her had made him even more turned on if that were possible. She still didn't understand it but if hearing about her getting felt up by another guy did that for him, then she was willing to spread her wings a little bit. Dan would never know it but this little session would pay him dividends on the next date. Karen decided to invite him back to the room and change into a large shirt and panties just like she had just greeted Kelvin. They had already rehearsed it even though that was not actually intended.

The following week, Dan did indeed call Karen and ask her out. She accepted but insisted that she would pay for their burgers and fries. Dan tried to argue the point but she would not relent.

"No, Dan. I don't like the thought of expecting things from friends. He was a little crestfallen that she just wanted to be a friend. However, it was only their second date. He imagined that she had plenty of potential suitors. Finally, he relented. He tried not to think that she had knocked his male ego down just a notch but it still stung. After a quick meal, Karen asked if he wanted to come back to her room to watch a movie. He was duly impressed with the invitation and accepted quickly. When they got to her room, she excused herself to the bathroom. Dan didn't think much about it. When she came back out, she was dressed just like she had planned. She was in just panties and a large t-shirt. Also, the shirt was thin and all white. Her nipples poked out and you could make out just a hint of the color of her pink areolas.

"I hope you don't mind me getting casual, Dan, I just wanted to be comfortable before we watch the movie. You can kick your shoes off if you like."

Dan did that and they settled back on the couch. He sat close to her while trying not to steal glances at the huge bulges in the oversized shirt. His face was getting a little warm and he timidly reached for her hand. She held his and smiled at him. He liked the signal. Eventually he put his arm around her shoulders while she rested her head against him. He was getting good vibes, so he ventured further and kissed her. She held him longer than he expected and returned the kiss eagerly. This progressed to the point that they were kissing quite passionately. Karen was concerned about getting him too worked up. She and Kelvin had talked about this and she wanted to progress slowly. She was turned on about becoming intimate with Dan. The excitement, however, was just as much the role-play that she and Kel had done as it was the amorous attention of her date. She didn't quite understand why Kel wanted her to do this but it wasn't a chore either. In time, Dan eased his hand over to her free breast. She kissed him eagerly and held is hand while he explored her breasts.

The kissing and touching increased in intensity. She was holding her boobs out to him until he licked her nipples through her thin cotton shirt. He trailed his hand down under the shirt and touched her cotton panties. She involuntarily spread her legs a little in an unmistakable consent for him to touch her pussy. He traced the bulge caused by her pubic hair until he reached the folds of her pussy. She was getting wetter and would have loved for him to perform oral sex on her dampening womanhood. He rubbed up and down her slit until the cotton soaked through with her juices.

"Ummm," he said. "You are so wet and warm."

He reached for the elastic top of her panties hopefully to take them off.

"Oh, no, Dan. It feels so good but I can't do this. I am a virgin."

He went to pull his hand back until she firmly gripped his wrist. He took the signal and continued to massage her wet panties. She moved her body in unison to his stroking. He touched her more firmly and she held his fingers to her clit. She shuddered and held him tighter between her vaginal lips. Suddenly she convulsed and came from the attention. She sighed and whimpered finally moving his hand away from her pussy. When she recovered, she kissed him firmly on the lips. Karen knew that she had crossed a line and felt terribly that she could not leave him hanging after she had orgasmed. She reached for his zipper and took his jeans down allowing him to scoot up until his briefs were down enough for his cock to spring free. His cock was just a little smaller than Kelvin's. It was only the second one she had seen. He was dripping. She kissed the head of his cock and licked the precum around the head.

Dan moaned and bridged his body. He was so excited touching her breasts and pussy, he couldn't last long. Karen sensed this and pulled her lips away aiming his cock upward. He erupted, spraying his cum onto his stomach and shirt. One shot hit her hand as she held him firmly. As he began to soften, he kissed her again.

"Why don't you clean up in the bathroom?" she asked.

As he made his way, Karen licked the stream of cum off her fingers, eager to see how he tasted compared to Kelvin. When he came out of the bathroom, he sat back down beside her and touched her breasts.

"God, Karen. That was great. You are so gorgeous."

"Thanks, Dan, but I guess we got a little carried away. I don't want you to think badly about me. I'm sorry I let it go that far. Like I said, I am a virgin and want to remain so. Let's just cool it a little. I enjoyed this evening. Call me next week if you like."

With that, he knew he was being dismissed. As soon as he left, she called Kelvin.

"Hello."

"Kel, you want to hear about my date?" she asked.

Naturally, he did. She regaled him with all of the details, especially the part where she let Dan get her off with his hands. She told him about feeling guilty and not wanting to leave him hanging after she had orgasmed. She told Kel she was obligated to get him off otherwise she would be a prick tease. She didn't want to be that. Karen was a very nice girl always and her newfound sexuality also was very caring.

"I took his dick out and kissed the tip, Kel. He was leaking a lot just like you do. Also, Kel, when he came, he shot a large squirt of cum on my hand. I let him go to the bathroom to clean up and I tasted his cum. I never thought that I would be so bad but the taste was so exhilarating that I almost came in my panties again."

That sent Kelvin over the top and he pumped his cock faster until he shot his cum in a high-pressure blast.

"Kel?" she asked. "You still there."

"Uhhh, ahhh. Yes, uh, yes."

"What happened, Kel? I thought I lost you."

"Uh, I just came. Sorry. You are a dirty girl. Telling me all those details."

"I thought that is what you wanted, Kel. Are you mad?"

"No. I just imagined him cumming on your hands after you kissed his cock. Did he feel your breasts?"

"Through my shirt, yes."

"Wow, Karen. You are so hot."

"So, I guess you like hearing the details about my date? I still don't understand why you aren't jealous. I mean, sharing myself with another guy. Most guys would be angry."

"No, Karen. Like I said, I think you can be successful as a topless model. In fact, you might think about getting slick around your pussy. You would be even more appealing to the subscribers if you showed everything, except your face, for now."

"Oh, that is so risqué, isn't it? You really think that is a good idea?"

"That is a great idea. I mean, uh, it will also make it easier for me when I go down on you. I wish you were here right now so I could please you."

Karen liked the idea of Kelvin servicing her orally and placed her finger on her clit, rubbed and came again. She even thought about what Kelvin had said and decided on a whim to shave all her pubic hair right then. She was sure he would love it the next time he went down on her. She took her scissors and lopped off the overgrowth and then shaved the rest very closely. Looking in the mirror, she couldn't help but imagine her pre-pubescent look. At first it looked odd to her but on second look, she thought it looked sleek and sexy. Kelvin seemed to have some pretty good ideas. She imagined herself in front of a camera showing her breasts and possibly her newly slick pussy.

Now what to do about Dan. He was a nice guy and the date was enjoyable but she sensed that it might be opening a door that she was unable to close. She couldn't just cut him off if he asked her out again. She was afraid that Dan would take even greater liberties expecting a progression in their foreplay. But, what if he didn't ask her out again? He might have expected to fuck her on the second date and might lose interest. She knew that there was no shortage of girls on campus who would have sex on the first date and then fuck another guy afterward. At least that is what Heather told her about a few of the dormmates. Karen was kind of glad that she had just called Kelvin after she and Dan had mutual masturbation. If he had come over, she might fit the category of the women she considered sluts. When she thought of this she smiled inwardly and then immediately chastised herself for such an impure thought.

Kelvin was aware of this also. He had been asked by several dormmates about his relationship with Karen. Like she explained, he told the guys that they were from the same rural area and went to church together. There were no other kids in their age group so they slowly became friends. One guy in the next dorm room cornered him and asked if he could introduce him to Karen.

"I guess you guys are not an item as you say. Do you mind introducing me? She is a sexy woman and I would like to get a shot at those massive udders."

"Well, Paul, talking like that will just about kill any thoughts I had about dropping your name. Like I said, Karen is a friend. She is very moral. I know she is a knockout physically but she is a better person than her obvious charms. So, tread lightly if I decide to introduce you."

"Oh, uh, sorry, man. I didn't know that about her. So, you really were church friends?"

"Yeah. It was a tiny community church. Very conservative except for the leaning to charismatic ideals. I don't think that Karen and myself really got all the traditions and believed all the teachings. Our parents were very devout and we weren't forced to attend. Just expected. We didn't have transportation and had little choice but to attend."

"I get it, Kelvin. Again, if you can introduce me, I will be very careful what I say around her. Okay?"

"I will feel her out. I will let you know."

Kelvin started feeling like a pimp just then. He had encouraged Karen to go out with Dan. Then, he had suggested that she open up a little more. He didn't expect that she would go that far on the second date, but she seemed to relish the suggestions. Plus, there was still the goal of getting her to become an internet model. Maybe setting her up with Paul might cool Dan a little and expose her to still another guy who was interested in seeing all she had. The money to be made modeling would allow her to quit her part-time job and let the modeling become her part time job. He was sure that with the money she could afford more exotic clothing to up the interest. He decided to look online for some pretty Mardi Gras style masks. If she would agree to try it out, he wanted to be ready.

The next day, he mentioned to Karen that Paul wanted to meet her.

"Gosh, Kel. Now you are setting me up with other guys. You just agreed that I should date Dan and then become, shall we say, a little more intimate. Now you want me to date another guy that you set up?"

"Okay. Just forget it. I just thought that since you are coming out of your shell, you might want to experience what we grew up missing. Mainly, a social life. Make that, both of us coming out of our shells. I have had the best time of my life the past year. You are so exciting and so pretty. It is a shame that our parents kept us so sheltered. That's all I meant."

"Oh, Kel. That is so sweet. You are an angel. So, if I go out with this friend of yours, I guess you expect me to get intimate with him?"

"If you like. I just want to help you get used to being seen. If you are uncertain about the modeling business, it will show up on screen. Half the interest generated is based on the physical attributes of the model. The other half is presentation. So, yeah, go ahead and do what feels good. Uh, by the way, is Dan bigger than me? Down there? His penis?"

Karen giggled. "No, as a matter of fact, you will be pleased to know that he is slightly smaller. Does that make you happy?"

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes. And I tasted a little bit of his cum. I never thought that I could ever say that. It seemed so dirty. I mean, coming from the same hole that you pee out of; it just seemed to be disgusting. I hate to say it but that two tastes that I have had are quite pleasant. When you told me about those female actors swallowing cum, I was put off. Now I can see that it is not that big of a deal. I hated cabbage growing up. I still don't like the taste. Cum, on the other hand, is all slippery and sweet, but not sweet, at the same time. I think that I would be able to swallow a whole deposit at some point."

"Gosh, Karen, you are becoming a hot chick right before my eyes. If this guy Paul knew what you just said, he would not be as nice as I warned him to be. So, you will go out with him?"

"Yes."

"And tell me all about it afterwards?"

"Yes. And I have a surprise for you afterward. So, if you want to you can see me after the date and get me off with your mouth."

"That sounds great. We are so bad."

"Yeah. I am not feeling guilty anymore."

The date was set up. Paul picked Karen up in front of her dorm. Heather made a big to do about what she was wearing. She had purchased a peasant type blouse that had a very scooped neckline. While her heavy-duty bra covered a good portion of her breasts, there was still plenty of boobage to create huge cleavage. Gone were the bulky tee shirts except what she slept in. She had worn one when she had Dan over but she also was in just her panties on the bottom. The blouse stopped at her waist and she wore a modest pair of shorts and flat sandals she had just bought. There was no longer any waist bulge. Her arms and legs looked every bit as fit as could be due to her gym training and diet.

When Paul saw her, his eyes almost left the sockets. Here this girl was that everyone used to think was fat. She had a firm midriff he could just about glimpse when she moved. Her legs were not skinny, but not fat. She was fit and her makeup a little extra flair. Heather had finally gotten her to pay attention to her makeup for each occasion. She no longer went to class au natural. Now she used eye makeup and a little foundation. It was not very noticeable during the day but that night was a special occasion. Paul had trouble carrying on a conversation with her. His eyes kept returning to her cleavage and huge breasts. No one was going to notice him that evening. All eyes would be on Karen.

They ate hot dogs at an off-campus hang-out. Paul ordered a beer and offered to get Karen one. It caught her off guard but she didn't want to seem like a prude so she accepted. It would be her first taste of alcohol. When their order came, she first tried the beer. She had to try to keep a straight face even though the bitter taste was horrible to her. She ate more hot dog and fries to mask the taste and the second gulp went down much easier. Paul did not notice that she hated the beer. He was still trying not to ogle her breasts. He wondered if Karen realized that she was the main attraction at the restaurant. The only people who noticed him were the ones who seemed to be jealous of him being with such a stunner.

Karen managed to drink all of the beer. Paul ordered another but she passed on the re-fill. She was already getting quite a buzz having not ever tasted alcohol before. She liked the feeling. It made her relax more and she became more talkative. She asked Paul all the normal first date questions. She seemed genuinely interested in in his life before college. His family. Girlfriends, etc. He was loosening up and enjoying the companionship. He eventually became so engrossed in the conversation that he found himself concentrating more on her face and her personality rather than her big boobs.

Afterward, they walked around a park and continued to talk about family, school, friends. He asked her about Kelvin and she gave the usual denial about their being hometown friends. Paul wanted to make sure that he was not interfering with hers and Kelvin's relationship. She again reassured him that it was okay. If Kelvin had any issues, he would not have introduced them. That out of the way, Paul held her hand and then put his arm around her shoulders. They came upon a secluded park bench and sat. Shortly, he leaned in and kissed her. The alcohol had her feeling so good that she eagerly returned the kiss. She placed her hand on his knee while they kissed. The second kiss was a little more intimate due to the fact that Karen slipped the tip of her tongue into his mouth.

This prompted him to rest his hand on her upper thigh. She whimpered a little and it encouraged Paul to move his hand higher. He made a great impression by going for her leg instead of straight for her breasts. She liked that about him. They continued to kiss as Paul was encouraged enough to touch her above the top of her shorts. She felt the tingle and tickle of the first contact and tensed a little.