Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry, Karen."

"Oh, no, no. Paul. It was like a quick tickle. I didn't mean to startle you. It is okay. Matter of fact, why don't we go back to my room. Heather is gone like always. She may be back much later or not at all. We can have some privacy that way."

"Damn" Paul thought to himself. He might get lucky on the first date. He eagerly escorted her back to her room and did indeed find that they would be alone. When they got inside, Karen excused herself to the restroom. She removed her blouse and shorts leaving just her panties and bra on. Luckily Heather had already convinced her to start wearing some bikini panties and she had on a light blue pair with lace on the trim. She re-appeared from the bathroom on just her bra and panties. Sitting down on the bed, she lay back and waited for Paul to respond. He was blown away. He had anticipated a quick peck on the cheek after the date and here he was about to get laid.

He removed his shirt and lay beside her. She kissed him and ran her hands over his shoulders. He tentatively touched her breasts. She mewed a little and he moved his hands eagerly around her huge mounds. Her nipples were hard as pebbles. If it hadn't been for the thick bra, she would have punched the material out with them. It was getting more intense by each touch. She wanted to cum. She told herself that if she could get Paul off without giving up her virginity, she had promised Kelvin the opportunity to suck her to climax. She reached for his belt and loosened his jeans. He stood up and removed them. Now he was just in his briefs. Karen felt his cock. This would not make Kel happy. Paul was indeed well endowed. Through his underwear, she could make out a much longer and thicker cock that either Dan or Kel.

He was moaning as she stroked his cock over his briefs. It was almost past the point of no return. Karen raised up and reached behind her back. With some effort, she managed to pull and release all four bra clasps. Her huge breasts came spilling out.

"God." Paul thought. "What gorgeous breasts. She should be a model. They were so round. Not saggy. Her areolas were huge and her nipples were hard." He took a chance and leaned down to suckle her nipples. She held his head to her bosom and fed him the tit flesh.

She was buzzed and loose but she had to stop. On a whim, she decided to offer him what she assumed would be second only to her pussy.

"I can't go all the way, Paul. But you can fuck my boobs if you want."

A little more foreplay and he was beyond ready. He had to do something quickly or else he would cum in his briefs. Karen lay back on the bed and pulled his cock out of his underwear. It was slick with his precum. Her pussy was hot and dripping in her panties but she would not remove them. It was Paul's time to enjoy her breasts. Slowly he moved his body to her upper torso and placed his cock between the two magnificent mounds. He balanced on his hands while letting his cock rest between the beautiful bumps. Heather pushed her boobs together and his lubrication leaked on her chest. Paul began moving up and down while she squeezed his cock into her tit flesh. It was like someone had squirted baby oil on her chest; he was leaking so much.

His cock was a good nine inches and very thick. It would tempt any woman to take it in her pussy. She wondered how many co-eds had felt the fullness of his big tool. Not now, she thought. But it would certainly be something that she would regret every time she thought about it afterwards. Concentrate, she told herself. Kel would have the pleasure of eating her frothy pussy later that evening. At this point, Paul was not going to last long. He was slipping between her boobs and pushing all the way into her cleavage. He tensed.

"Oh, no, Karen. I am going to cum. What do you want me to do?"

"Cum on my boobs." She replied.

That was all it took. He began shooting spurt after spurt between her breasts. She had so much cleavage that all his big thrusts and spurts were still between her boobs. He shot up to eight huge spurts between her breasts and then leaked a good amount afterward. He was trembling and weak from holding himself above her and then cumming so strongly. He rolled over onto her bed and sighed. They could hear both of their hearts beating in their chests. Karen would have loved to get herself off or have Paul do it but she had promised Kel. Then she thought how slutty it would be to call Kel and let him find her in bed with cum all over her breasts. She decided to get Paul out of there very soon without hurting his feelings.

He raised up and kissed her on the lips careful to avoid her boobs. She stroked his cock and kissed him back.

"Did you enjoy that, Paul?"

"Oh, god, Karen. You are so sexy. That was almost better than fucking. Uh, I mean it was like fucking. Uh, just better in some ways. Hell, I don't know what I am saying. I am stunned. You are fantastic."

"Well, thanks, I guess. You know Heather might just be back anytime. It might be best if you go very soon. Just to be safe. I don't want her thinking bad about me."

"Okay. Yeah, I don't want to put you in a compromising position. I mean, it was fantastic. I have never done something like that before. And certainly not been with anyone as, uh, well, uh, blessed as you."

"So, Paul, I take it you like my boobs?"

"What? Heck yeah, you are fantastic."

"You don't think they are gross, do you?"

"Gross? No. Not even close. You are just gorgeous. I can't believe you are so pretty and so nice, also."

"Oh, aren't you sweet."

"Karen? Can I take you out again?"

"Well, yes, but I really need to concentrate on my studies. So, I have a limited social life. I just want to keep my priorities straight. I really enjoyed the evening. I just hope I didn't come on too strong. You really were a gentleman and I just couldn't leave you hanging."

"Uh, thanks. So, I will call you in the next couple of weeks, then?"

"Sure. That would be nice. Bye now."

The door had barely closed when she picked up the phone.

"Kel?"

"Hello Karen."

"Paul just left. How soon can you be here? I now have two surprises for you."

"I'll be right there."

"I can't wait to see you."

When Kelvin knocked on the door, Karen shouted for him to come on in. She didn't want to disturb the cum bath that Paul had just given her. She was amazed at the volume of cum spread all over and between her breasts. She had tasted some of the plentiful supply and wanted Kelvin to see her. Not only had she exceeded Paul's expectation on the date, but he was also already asking for seconds. She had to be careful to not get attached to one particular guy. She also had to be careful not to leave the guys hanging. It would be a tightrope from then on. Kel made his way through the common area and walked into her bedroom. He was amazed. Even though she was almost alabaster white, he could still see the streams of cum coating her breasts and chest.

"Gosh, Karen. What happened?"

She smiled. Her head was propped up but she made sure not to raise too high so that the rivers of cum did not flow down her stomach.

"Hi, Kel. Are you surprised? We were getting rather heated, kissing and feeling. I decided to let Paul fuck my breasts."

"Oh, wow. Karen. You want me to get you a towel?"

"No. I don't. I want you to help me clean up. I already told you that I had tasted yours and Dan's cum a little. I liked it. Paul left this huge supply on me before I convinced him to leave. Now I would like you to help me eat this and then get me off with your mouth. That will be your second surprise."

"You want what?"

"Come on, Kel. I have already sampled it. I will get most of it if you help me with the rest. Please. It tastes so good. Maybe even better than yours."

"I don't know, Karen. I am not gay."

"What's gay about helping me cleaning my boobs. You can nurse my nipples and taste the treat at the same time."

She scooped up a finger full of the sticky white nectar and licked it like it was a lollypop. Kel was had as could be and adjusted quickly. He trusted that this would remain between the two of them. She held up a massive breast and offered it to him. Without much hesitation, he took her hard nipple in his mouth ingesting the slimy coating as he did. She busied herself with scooping up the rivulets and licking the cum from her fingers. She interrupted Kel on her breast and stuck a coated finger into his mouth. He was torn but licking those fabulous titties helped him overcome his reluctance. When all the cream was gone, she had him lick the remnants up.

"Now, Baby. Pull my panties off and make me cum."

Kel reached down and noticed the pretty lacy panties. Such a treat and change form her granny panties. He grasped the waistband and pulled downward. He was pleasantly surprised by the sight of her slick pussy. She raised one leg and at time and let him remove the panties completely. She was spread out before him. A gorgeous, big breasted, full-bodied woman. He knew then that all inhibitions were gone and Karen would soon become a popular internet model. She spread her vaginal lips and allowed Kelvin to see her steaming wet pussy. It was so inviting. He kissed her lips first and then ran his tongue up and down her silky opening. She mewed and held his head gently urging him on. He was becoming quite adept at oral sex and he didn't fail to touch the right spots. When he focused on her hard clitoris, she moved her hips in unison with his tongue. Finally, she couldn't stand any more. She held his head firmly and thrust her pussy firmly into his face. She ground her hips against his mouth until she finally experienced her shattering orgasm.

"Oh, god, yes, Kel. Yes. Eat me. Ohh. Ohhhhhh. Yes. Eat me."

When she came down, she was thinking ahead. She had to do something quick.

"Kel. Take your cock out and stick it in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please. Give me your cum. It tastes so good. I want you."

Kel raised his hips above her head and spread his arms to the side. He fucked her mouth much as Paul had fucked her tits. He didn't last long. Suddenly he blasted a huge spurt into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and almost making her gag. He blasted more and more into her and she savored the taste. When he weakened, he rolled to the side. Karen lay beside him and kissed him on the lips making sure she thrust her tongue into his mouth so he would taste his own cum.

In their post orgasmic bliss, they talked about how far they had come in their sexual development and also their relationship. Kel was a little more reticent to talk about what had just happened. As she had stated, Karen was getting beyond the point of guilt about the new and exciting developments. What was a burden in high school was now a great attention getter. She knew that some of the popular co-eds were sleek, racehorse type girls whose assets were a little more in proportion than hers. There was just no way that she could be called proportionate. Her hips were wide, as were her shoulders but those breasts just stood out beyond any other attribute.

She thought back to her date with Paul and how once they got past the part about being noticed due to her big breasts, they had related to each other on a one-to-one basis. That was a big boost to her ego. She was feeling more comfortable relating to guys as equals rather than being seen as a freak or sex object. However, she did take a small amount of satisfaction knowing that she controlled the relationship with all the guys. Kelvin, Dan and now Paul. They were under her spell due to her new adventuresome aura. What some might liken it to was not on her radar. It could be said that she was a true Amazonian woman. Her size and her measurements gave her an immediate advantage over any other female, something she had never realized before. Her body shaping and health regimen had banished any reference to her being fat. Since she had ditched the bulky dresses and tops, her wardrobe was becoming more stylish and certainly more revealing.

Considering all of that, Karen turned serious toward Kelvin.

"Kel?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"Do you really think we could make money if I did the internet modeling?"

"I am totally sure of it. I have been doing more research and monitoring some of the more popular models. I haven't entered any of their pay sites but the outside advertising is pretty enticing. In fact, I have already ordered the Mardi Gras masks. I got three of them. I don't know why. As soon as a client sees your boobs, they will not ever be fooled by which mask you are wearing."

"How do you think we should go about it?"

"We sign up with one of the reputable pay sites. They will take care of the scheduling and the payment. They will take a fee for each paid session and the rest will come to you in a check."

"It is that simple?"

"Absolutely."

"I would be nervous."

"Not so much now, Karen. That is why I thought that dating would open you up to a more comfortable presentation. Now that you have gotten two guys off, not to mention me, you seem ready if not eager to begin. Is that a fair statement?"

"Well, I did sort of seduce Paul. I know you said that you had warned him to be proper with me, so I took a chance and really enticed him to touch me and feel me up. I was in control and to be honest, I really liked it that way."

"See? I thought it would be a real advantage. Now you need to figure a way to keep Dan, Paul and any other new guys at bay while you start earning some money. Once you start getting paid, I suggest that you re-invest some of the money in new clothes, underwear mostly. That seems to be a common theme in the advertising. I know you said custom bras are expensive but if you earn like I think you can, you will be able to afford quite a lot of new lingerie. We just have to make sure that we keep it in perspective. School comes first. The modeling will come second for at least the start, any sex will come afterwards."

"Oh, absolutely, Kel. It is a means to an end. I want you to help me set everything up. Kind of like a manager. Okay?"

"I was hoping you would feel that way."

"Yeah, I mean, you encouraged me to date the guys and even introduce me to Paul. So, you are already sort of my manager. Don't you agree?"

"Well, in a way, I guess. I hope you feel the same about what we just did in the morning. I am having some issues with it."

"No, Kel. I wanted us to share the experience. I had already shaved my hair. I knew you would like that. The deal with Paul was more than I expected but he got me to drink a beer with our hot dogs and fries. I guess it lowered my inhibitions. As for tasting the cum, I really appreciate your going along with it. I was just so horny and feeling so mellow. I guess I was feeling in control. I'm sorry if I offended you but I loved it. It is something that I could never have imagined a year ago. We are so changed and independent now. I like our new lives. I owe it all to you, Kel. I am so happy that no matter what I do with other guys, we will always have this to come back to."

"Wow, Karen. I guess I should feel honored instead of uncomfortable. And you sucked my cum right out of my penis."

"Did you like it when I kissed you afterward?"

"Well, it was unexpected and sort of weird. Uh, I don't know."

"Baby, you got me off and I got you off. Did you like that?"

"Definitely."

"Then tell me if you liked tasting Paul's cum and your own."

"Well, uh."

"Did you like it?"

"I guess in a weird sort of way the way you handled it. It made me feel like I wanted to please you. So, in that way, I guess I liked it."

"Good enough for now, Sweetie. I already want to do it again. I am just stunned that you want me to date other guys and you want to be with me afterward to hear all the details and now share the results. I love you, Kel."

"Wow, Karen. I love you, too."

The very next day, Kelvin signed Karen up for the modeling role. Her computer camera was of good quality. They just had to figure out a way to keep it absolutely private. They also planned the first experience. Kel wanted her to wear the frilly panties she had worn on her date with Paul. Her bras were not good quality so they agreed that she should wear a top of some kind with just her panties on. She would lead the subscriber, starting out with some cleavage shots and touching her breasts. Eventually she would show a little and then finally expose her boobs fully. She had to do that. But Kel wanted to limit the amount of time she actually appeared topless. He thought that it would be better to ease into it. That way the repeat business would take care of itself. Later, if she felt comfortable, she could touch herself and maybe even masturbate for the camera. He knew that the website customers could suggest things to the model. If they were ready to pay and the model agreed, the service would be on par with the payment.

The following month, Kelvin was ready for the first modeling reveal. Karen had completed the application process and installed all the software and security programs on her computer. She was nervous but also excited. Kel was beyond excited. He was getting to set up behind the camera and in essence getting a free show. Per the investigations that he had done, they expected the initial roll out to be very light. Users would need to be enticed into the site. He knew that she would need to have some lingerie to wear to set up the clients. A flannel nightgown wouldn't do for this. However, Kel teased Karen telling her that with her obvious assets, starting in a flannel gown would show enough of the goods to attract plenty of attention.

They bantered back and forth while getting ready. She had purchased a sexy baby doll gown online. It was not entirely see through but suggestive enough to attract attention. When the session started, they were soon disappointed in the lack of attention. It took about an hour before the notification rang. A customer logged on and dropped the initial token offering. She smiled and began to move her arms like she and Kel had researched. Further in, she turned sideways and pulled the gown tight across her body to outline her boobs. More tokens dropped. She lifted the gown hem above her head and twirled around giving her audience a three-sixty view of her firm body. More tokens dropped and she pulled the top off. She began to fondle her boobs and held them up giving a great view of her beautiful pink areolas and the hard tips of her nipples. As they had planned, she dropped the gown back down and moved her hands to her pussy. She did not pull the panty down but rubbed her dewy lips through it. She turned and bent over showing her ample ass. All the while she was getting more and more comfortable modeling. Her pussy was responding with a leaking of her lubrication. She was almost dizzy with fear but did a good job of hiding it. By the end of their session, she had collected an additional five viewers. They stayed online for two hours and made some money. The website would collect the funds. Their fee was about 30%.

When she signed off the session, she was so horny it would have been a good time for Kel to pop her cherry. Not only had she made it through the first session, she actually took to it quite well. The token drops seemed to spur her on. Kel was horny also and he couldn't wait for her to sign off. When she did, she lay back on her bed and told Kelvin to get her off.

"Kel, I wish I had done this sooner. I am so horny, I should actually pay the site for letting me get naked. Do you think the guys enjoyed the show?"

"If all of them were guys. What makes you think that some women aren't attracted to big breasts and firm bodies."

"No way, Kel."

"I don't know. Maybe not. But you were so confident. You seemed to get more comfortable each time a new subscriber tokened in."