Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please hurry. I need your mouth on my pussy."

Kelvin spread her legs and sniffed the unmistakable sweet aroma of her dripping pussy. He dipped the tip of his tongue into her honey pot and licked her clit. She came immediately. Then he went slowly about licking up and down her slick slit. He was tender and purposeful. She liked the quick orgasm and then the soft touch of his tongue afterward. It was different this time. While the initial orgasm was not as intense as some she had gotten, the delicate touch of his mouth was bringing her along slowly to the point that the huge climax would happen. She enjoyed the change of pace. As she slowly built to a crescendo, Kelvin felt the tension in her stomach and realized that the earth shattering orgasm was on the way. When she did tense, she sprayed her girl cum all over his face. He loved it. She bucked her hips and then wrapped her legs around his head to fuck his mouth with wild abandon.

Finally, her convulsions subsided and she let go of his head. Kelvin moved away and then kissed her dripping pussy one more time.

"Gosh, Kel. I am spent. Do you mind jacking off and shooting your cum on my breasts? Do you mind licking it all off me? I am just so tired."

Karen and Kel decided to try every other evening for the first week, limiting her sessions to two hours each. They would see what interest developed over the next month or so and then decide if they wanted to continue. When the increase of customer logons did increase, they were tempted to increase the number of days she would model. However, Kel stuck to his plan and they only modeled every other day. The repeat customers learned her schedule plus new customers were attracted to her magnificent boobs in the advertising. The checks were showing up regularly. Karen went to some specialty lingerie shops and ordered some custom-made bras. Unlike the cheap fat girl bras, she had been wearing, these were well constructed and sexy. They were amazed that big busted girls could get the same type of bras that the skinny models showed. She could get some that held her massive breasts, yet held her high on her chest showing miles of cleavage. She loved the more like half bras.

Six months into her career, she was making a good living. She tried to give Kelvin half of her earnings but he would not accept that much. He said that getting to eat her dripping pussy after the sessions was payment enough. She giggled each time he teased her like that. Indeed, they had oral sex most of the time after the sessions. It became a little problem dating for her. Her time was now more valuable. Dan and Paul both kept asking her out. She tried to limit her outside dating to about once a month. Both of the guys loved it when she let them fuck her boobs. Each time she relaxed in bed after they had gotten off and left shortly afterward. Being in the dorm did have one advantage. It negated the probability of the guys wanting to stay the night. Each guy thought that eventually he would get to take her virginity. Kelvin maintained his aloof posture to both of the guys. They had no idea that Kel was showing up after they left to help Karen dispose of the semen on her body. Karen just loved to eat cum and Kelvin reluctantly admitted that this made him so horny that he willingly ate his own cum off her also.

The new bras and other lingerie were a great hit with her clientele. The demand was high for her to model sexier gowns and even dress in costumes for cosplay sessions. She had to make sure the client paid enough for the session that she could honor the request and add more wardrobe for the requested scenes. She learned by the feedback that many couples also enjoyed her shows. One of the women messaged her that her sex life had picked up unbelievably since they had started logging in to Karen's shows.

I know that after my husband and I watch one of your shows that I will get a royal fucking afterward. Thank you. Your boobs are the best on the internet. Wish I had just half as much. We are amazed at how high your breasts set on your chest and also how they take up most of your chest without sagging. They are so big that I fear you will have trouble when you age some. Good luck.

There were more comments that followed the same type of gratitude. She and Kelvin were a little surprised that couples were subscribing. Karen did get some comments from avowed lesbians thanking her for presentations. It was not an abhorrent thought to her anymore. She knew a few girls in the dorm who slept together unashamedly. Heather told her that she, Heather, had spent a few nights with a girl or two. She knew that Heather was very sexually active heterosexually, so she didn't think of her as gay at all. She did wonder if Heather wanted to sleep with her also. She handled the conversation with enough embarrassment that Heather never did come out and suggest that they sleep together. Heather did pick up on the fact that Karen was popular with guys and she assumed that she was having actual intercourse. Also, she knew that Kelvin showed up after most of Karen's dates after the guy had left. She tried to pry some details from Karen to no avail.

"No, we just study and talk." Karen assured her.

Heather never believed a word of it. Being a good roommate, Heather didn't pursue the details. Although she would have loved to be invited into that bedroom along with Kelvin.

The modeling was going great. Neither one of them could project how long they wanted to pursue the activity. It was time consuming. Karen even learned to study in the lulls between sessions. It was funny how she went from 'studious Karen' to 'sexy Karen' at the first ding of the customers logon.

As they were both nearing their final semester before graduation Karen began thinking more about the future. Kelvin had filled out a little, although he was still much shorter than she. His body was still on the skinny side. She wondered if Kel had any interest in pursuing the relationship after they graduated. Her Mom always asked about Kelvin when she was at home during breaks. She continued to give Mom just the barest details and indicate that they were close and studied together quite frequently. Karen had kept her old bras and 'granny' panties and wore them along with her anhydrous clothing when she went home. Her mother did like her hair and commented frequently how she looked like a charming young professional with her stylish hair and a little makeup. Her Dad had a hard time seeing his daughter in a more modern makeover. If he only knew how she dressed now on her shows. Karen always got a kick out of how they still thought that she was the conservative little girl they had raised.

Thinking more about the future, Karen wanted to talk seriously to Kelvin about it. One evening after an intense modeling session, they had gotten each other off. Kel, as usual brought her to two shattering orgasms and she had asked him to fuck her boobs. They shared the cum. Karen was quite relaxed.

"Kel, what do you think we will do after we graduate?"

"Uh, I guess we will do our apprenticeships our last semester. Possibly that will be our placement if we like the firm and they like each of us. I am going to pursue a Masters in engineering and I assume you are going into lab work."

"Yeah, I know that. We need a real job to have consistent income. The modeling is lucrative but I don't know how long we can do that."

"When you say WE, you mean us?"

"Of course, Silly."

"You mean you are not likely to fall in love with a big, athletic stud. You have plenty of opportunities to find a better boyfriend. I would find it hard to give up what we have. In that respect, I am glad that I learned so much from the online porn sites. I would never have tried to get a girl to do that. I wouldn't even know how to begin. With you, it just came about naturally. We were both so fresh and chaste that I don't know if I ever would have experienced that without you."

"I feel the same way, Kel. Expanding our horizons has been fun. I still am amazed how you want me to date other guys. I mean, the modeling is a success and you wanted me to become intimate with other guys to make me feel more comfortable taking my clothes off for the camera. You have been there every second for me. Otherwise, I never would have thought of such a thing. The dating was supposed to be a means to an end. Now that modeling is very comfortable, I don't think I should continue to lead guys on. I already am feeling uncomfortable with Dan and Paul. They are getting frustrated with just cumming on my breasts."

"So, you want to quit dating them, then?"

"That's just it, Kel. You did your job too well. You showed me how to mature into a money making role. Encouraging me to date other guys was brilliant. I said I should quit dating, but I don't want to. I am thinking about letting you take my virginity. That way I can satisfy the guys for real. You will be my boyfriend. Does that sound trashy?"

"Wow, Karen. I had no idea you felt that way. Are you serious about this?"

"Yes. Can you make love to me totally and then let me have sex with other guys? It seems so nasty and taboo. That is how I felt about sex and then modeling at first. Now I am so horny all the time that I want to fuck."

"So, if we do this and you date other guys, will you still want me?"

"Yes. You already share the cum off my body afterwards. You love to suck my pussy. Put the two together and you have what I believe is called a 'creampie'."

"How do you know about this?"

"I told you, I am horny all the time. I read things and look at porn also. The women who message me think I am hot and sexy. They want their husbands to get off watching me. There must be hundreds of others who are out there anonymously."

"Oh, so then you know what that kind of relationship is called, then?"

"Yes. I believe it is called 'CUCKOLDING' in the modern sense. In fact, Kel, we have been indulging in what I would call 'CUCKOLD LITE'. Do you think you could do that for real?"