Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 03

Story Info
Married Cuckold Adventures.
10.4k words
4.29
20.4k
37

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,542 Followers

Karen and Kelvin have gone from naïve high school grads to college educated hot couple. Karen started out as a chubby, big breasted, big boned outcast. Kelvin is short and still skinny. Now Karen is still tall, solid but not fat, huge breasted and a confident woman. She has become a standout internet model. She is making more money than they ever anticipated and it was hard for her to think about quitting her modeling venture.

In college, Kelvin insisted that she date other guys even though they had a somewhat unique sexual relationship. They had done everything except actual penetration. Karen wanted to keep her virginity until she got married. She lets guys cum on her boobs and please her orally. Kelvin is treated to boob fucking and blow jobs, mostly after her 'dates' leave. Now Karen wants Kelvin to take her virginity so she can fuck other guys also. She didn't want to be a tease. The two guys she let fuck her breasts were very interested in a lasting relationship. Karen loves the attention but does not want to part with Kelvin.

It would have to come to a head soon. They both got jobs in Chicago. It was just far enough away from their respective parents, but close enough for semi-annual visits. Karen knew that she could not just live with Kelvin. They decided to get married. Kelvin had assumed that Karen would eventually get a stud boyfriend and kick him to the curb. Karen maintained a deep sense of loyalty to Kelvin, crediting him with the long-term plan for her modeling career. Kelvin also watched enough porn to impart some of the newer things to Karen, thereby aiding them in experimenting together. They decided together that they were already in a semi-cuckold relationship with Kelvin encouraging her to have limited sex with two guys. One guy, Paul, had a very large cock. The other one, Dan, was smaller in the cock department than Kelvin. Luckily being short and slender did not mean that his cock was undersized. Karen thought that Kelvin was average or even a little above average based on the comments of some of her dormmates. With limited experience, Karen didn't want to settle for just an average cock. But, she didn't want to have a loving relationship with a guy just because he had a big cock.

Kelvin was getting in the groove after Karen dated the two guys. He would go to her after the guy left and clean the cum off her boobs and body. Usually after that, he would fuck her boobs and lick it off, sharing the cum with Karen. Other times she would give him a blowjob and then share the cum with him. The cuckold relationship fit in with Kelvin encouraging her to date and even introducing her to Paul. Little did Kelvin know that Paul had such a large cock. Karen didn't want to tell him that but she did tell him that Dan's was smaller than his.

Both sets of parents were happy when the couple announced their plans to marry. Secretly, Karen's dad was hoping for a big strapping country boy to marry his daughter. The fact that Kelvin and Karen were virtually lifelong friends made it easier for him. Kelvin's parents wondered also why Karen wanted to marry their son. When they saw how she had slimmed down and lost her 'baby' fat, they were really concerned that Kelvin might be taking on more that he could handle. His father secretly lusted for the big bosomed girl and was caught selling his son a little short.

The wedding took place in the little country church. The church folks were all pleased that two of their own would carry on the rigid teachings of their sect. The bride wore a traditional homemade white dress with a very large blousy top. She was in three-inch white heels and a veil. Underneath she wore her ugly 'granny' panties since her mom had helped her dress. The Walmart bra completed the underwear. She would have loved to wear some of her new sexy lingerie but there was no way her mother could have viewed that. Kelvin wore a black suit, bought off the rack at a second-hand store. White shirt black tie completed his groom's dress. There were no groomsmen nor bridesmaids.

It would not have done for anyone at the wedding to know just what this loving couple had in mind. Punch and cookies were served in the church kitchen. In all, about twenty-five people were there. Neither bride nor groom had any close cousins. They smiled and accepted congratulations from the flock. They had been counseled by the preacher before the wedding day and he was sure that the couple would follow the teachings of the church and bring lots of children into the faith and their family.

Of course, that was not to be anytime soon. As soon as they got back to Chicago, the honeymoon started. For their first time, Karen dressed in all white lingerie befitting the beautiful bride that she was. She wore a shiny satin thong and a semi-transparent top with satin trim. Her full figure was on display and Kelvin could see her hard nipples poking the material surrounded by her lovely pink areolas. He was more nervous than one would expect since he had been enjoying her sturdy body for a few years. He must have licked gallons of cum of her magnificent breasts and her tummy. Kel was eager to enter her for the first time and plant his seed in her. She had already started taking her birth control pills, not wanting to start a family until they were better off. They spent time kissing and fondling until both were naked and the event was upon them.

"Are you ready, Kel?"

"Oh, yes, my dear. I have thought about this moment for years."

"Then get down and kiss your new wife's pussy. I am so wet; I want you to taste me. Then break my hymen and fuck me like you own me. You are my first and we will always remember this. I don't want to take another lover until we have had some time for ourselves. Are you okay with that?"

Her words chilled Kelvin. He obeyed and tasted her flowing slick pussy lips. He licked her clit and readied her for her deflowering. She spread her legs and pulled him to herself, kissing his lips while she reached for his hard, seven-inch cock. She was wet and ready when Kelvin parted her pussy lips with the head of his cock. She was tight but he managed to push the head in, eliciting a moan from the new bride. He moved his cock into her a few inches and felt her tense as the hymen ruptured. She felt just a little pain and then gave way to pleasure as her new husband penetrated her further. While not thick, his cock was long enough to reach comfortably just short of her uterus. Since it was her first time, she felt wonderful with Kel thrusting his cock into her. She kept waiting for her orgasm which never came. Suddenly, Kelvin tensed his hips and Karen felt his cum enter her love canal. She had seen him cum plenty of times before and hoped that she would have achieved an orgasm before he came inside her. She knew from experience that guys go soft shortly after they cum. She was a little disappointed at first but she knew how Kelvin would make her cum.

Kel was a little deflated, both his penis and his ego. He lay silently on top of her until his cock started slipping out. He felt his stamina drained. Nothing like he had felt when cumming on her breasts or getting a blow job. Karen kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"That was great, Kelvin. Thank you."

"Did you come, Sweetie?" he asked, knowing already the answer.

"No, I guess I was just too nervous. Will you make me cum with your mouth?"

It was harder than Kelvin imagined. While he had developed a taste for cum, both his and her other suitors, he didn't quite feel up to the task. Reluctantly, he moved down to her pussy noting the cum mixed with a little blood.

"Honey, uh, well, there is blood there also."

"Oh, god, I am sorry Kelvin. I forgot about the blood coming after the initial pain. Let me go clean up, Sweetie."

Karen made her way to the bathroom and drew a hot bath. She soaked and cleaned her pussy. She felt a little tingle from the experience but otherwise was quite pleased that she was no longer a virgin. Unfortunately, she thought about her pact with Kelvin. They had intended to pursue the same kind of relationship that they had done in college. She could not help thinking about Paul's larger cock. She wondered if she could have achieved an orgasm if Kel was larger. Maybe it was just the experience of her hymen being broken. After all, Kel was not tiny. She knew that from her dormmates and also that her other boyfriend, Dan was indeed smaller than Kelvin.

After they bathed and had some refreshments, they were ready to go again. This time Kelvin lovingly kissed her pussy and then inserted himself into her. They moved in unison, kissing and nibbling along the way. Having cum earlier, Kelvin was much more relaxed. Karen was enjoying the coupling now free from any anxiety about pain or bleeding. She felt his thrusts into her and moved her hips to welcome his cock into her pussy. Kelvin lasted a long time and both enjoyed the duration. Karen kissed his ear and he began thrusting harder. Karen loved the intensity and urged him on.

"That's it, Baby. Fuck your wife. Fill me with your cum."

When Kel tensed, she encouraged him to fuck her deeper. She hoped he didn't take offense to this, possibly thinking that he wasn't large enough to satisfy her. He blasted her womb with his seed. Karen thought this was wonderful. She actually felt his warm cum inject into her. She didn't know that she would be able to feel it. She knew from his spasms that he was cumming in her but enjoyed the feel of the slimy mess coating her vaginal walls. As good as oral sex had been, this was much better. Letting her partners fuck her breasts was more for their pleasure. While she enjoyed getting a guy off, this seemed to be a gift for her. She let her mind wander a little thinking of taking a cock bigger than Kelvin's into her pussy. Yet, she still did not cum. This time, when she asked Kel to eat his cum from her pussy, he immediately went down and pleasured her with his tongue. He had learned well from the porn sites how to pleasure a woman's pussy and Karen loved to cum that way. As he ministered to her slick sex, she neared completion until she burst with her girl cum, drenching her lover. They laughed and made their way to the shower where they bathed each other. Kel spent plenty of time soaping and rinsing her huge breasts. Just to make sure no soap was left, he sucked her hard nipples. Karen held his head as he nursed her breasts until they fucked again standing up in the shower.

As the newlyweds continued to have sex, the frequency, as with all new couples, did decline. Karen wondered if there was something wrong with her physical makeup since she was able to come from oral or manual stimulation but not vaginal. She didn't know it at the time but this was a common occurrence in women. Kelvin had no problems in that regard for he always came in her pussy. The good thing about Kelvin's studious approach to sex was that he sought and understood the male's role in the satisfaction of the partner. Many men would have just got their nut and went on thinking everything was fine. He was very attentive to Karen's needs and indeed felt a responsibility to do everything he could for her to be fulfilled.

Lingering in the back of his mind was the fun they had while in college as she dated and had limited sex with a couple of boyfriends. Karen still did not understand how Kel could be okay with her having different sexual partners then and now after they were married. While they decided to get married because their parents would disown them if they just lived together, Karen wondered if Kel would feel differently after the wedding.

Every time Kelvin thought about guys cumming on or between her epic breasts, he became aroused. Eating cum was something he would never have dreamed of but once he had seen porn documentation and listened to Karen talk about tasting a small bit of cum, he was totally in for the experience. Indeed, this did make him feel a little submissive to her even though she didn't present it that way. He loved it when she spoke directly to him and ordered him to eat her pussy. Karen knew that excited him and provided the stimulus willfully. Kelvin knew they cut an unparalleled sight. She towered over him. When she wore heels, she really towered over him more. When she wore more alluring clothing socially, he knew that people wondered what had attracted a buxom beauty like her to a skinny, short guy. Instead of worrying about the incongruous vision, he relished the thought that guys would wonder and lust at the same time.

Settling into their jobs, they continued to enjoy an active sex life. After about two months when the newness of work and marriage began to settle, Kelvin wanted her to continue modeling. She enjoyed the modeling and didn't mind the extra income. At this point she started using more props in addition to the sexy lingerie. She was still wearing the Mardi Gras masks. They purchased some large dildos of various colors and waited for the increased token receipts to see if this was popular with the online clients. And it was definitely a much requested and financially beneficial activity. They expanded the dildo theme, purchasing different shaped toys like animal modeled ones. They got a horse cock and a dog cock with the big bulb at the base. Not only was it popular with the clients, Karen found that she was so turned on during the sessions that she often had orgasms while fucking herself with these bizarre toys. Now they both fully realized that the only thing stopping her from having vaginal orgasms was the size of Kelvin's cock. The length was not the problem; it was the thickness. Karen often thought back to Paul's cock and wondered if she could have gotten off on his.

Karen had gotten her first job in a medical lab at one of Chicago's top research hospitals. Her first day at work, she wore a lab coat. Her new co-workers looked at her tall, bulky form and assumed that she was just overweight. She wanted to be noticed at work for her performance, not her big breasts. So, she made sure to keep her coat on at all times. Eventually, she made friends with Doctors, supervisors and other employees. She knew it was just a matter of time until her boob size would be discussed behind her back. She was hoping that the topic would be mostly like her roommate and dormmates in college. This had been a big factor in her social development when the girls in the dorm accepted her for who she was and frequently shared their envy of her massive breasts.

As Kelvin became more comfortable with her bold sexual talk, he purposely took on a more submissive role and gradually helped her drift to more bold sexual demands. They were now playing with the dildos aside from her modeling gigs. She loved it when she could tell him in a firm voice that he could not fuck her except with the prescribed fake cock of her choice. She would have him lick the toys after he fucked her with them. Then she would instruct him to fuck her and eat his cum from her pussy. Having already cum on a big fuck toy, she enjoyed him humping his cock into her slippery sleeve until he came in a big blast. Then he was 'made' to eat all his cum from her. She always came again when he sucked her clit and tongued her pussy.

One night, Kel was particularly horny and talked dirty to her.

"You don't love me. You only love the big horse cock."

"Ummm, Honey. I love you but I love the horse cock more."

"Nasty girl. I bet you want to take the dog cock bubble all the way up your pussy."

"Oh, god, yes. When that cock bulb stretches my pussy, it exposes my clitoris. The only thing better that that is when you lick me while the cock is in me. I wish you could lick my clit when your cock is in me. Wouldn't that be a treat?

"Honey, uh, after I cum in you tonight, I want you to ride my face and try to smother me with you dripping pussy."

"UMMM. Yes. I will. That is so nasty. I hope I don't kill you. Then who will eat my pussy?"

"Oh my. There are hundreds of guys who would love to die that way."

"You are so sweet..... Nasty. But nasty sweet. Fuck me before I change my mind."

He lasted the shortest time until he came inside her. When he had deposited all his seed, he rolled over. Karen threw her leg over his head and demanded: "Eat my sloppy pussy, Cuckold. My lover just fucked me and flooded me with a gallon of sperm."

Kelvin held his hands around her ample ass cheeks and provided his tongue and mouth as she fucked up and down his face. He did indeed fight for breath. She rode and bucked until she was ready. She took her fingers and pulled the vulva back exposing her large, engorged clitoris. This she put to his lips.

"Suck my girl cock, Cuckold. Eat his cum."

She had the most intense orgasm and rode his face well after she had come. She was moaning during this time.

"Oh, yes, Baby. Suck his cum from my pussy just like you used to do off my boobs. You like my lover's cum. His cock was so big. It was just like a horse cock." She giggled. "Oh, it was a horse cock. You know my clients pay good money to see me fuck the big horse cock. I let you see it free. You owe me, Cucky."

This so excited Kelvin that he was completely hard again. She reached behind and grasped his cock. Feeling the erection, she moved down and inserted his member back into her pussy. She wiped his cum coated face with her huge breasts as she rode his cock. He was so excited by her raunchy talk and actions that his cock was almost numb as she impaled herself on it. With the titty whipping he was getting as she thrust herself each time on his cock, he thought that maybe he was in heaven.

Afterwards as he lay his head on her vulva and listened to her heartbeat, he told her how hot she was and how he loved for her to treat him to the cuckold talk as she fucked him.

"You really like that, Kel."

"Yeah. I guess it makes me feel naughty. We were raised so strictly that it is kind of taboo to talk nasty like that. I really love it when you take charge. I just live to make you happy. I know you like to have the intense orgasms. I am just sorry that you haven't cum on my cock. That's all."

"Oh, honey. The dildos are kind of soft, but not really. The rubber like material is not really like skin to skin so maybe that is why I can cum like that. Anyway, my clients really seem to like it when I cum. Some of the feedback texts mentioned that they didn't thinking I was faking the orgasm. I have heard some of my old dormmates talking about how they faked orgasms with their boyfriends. You wouldn't want that, would you, Kel?"

"Karen, of course not. I like that we have had limited sexual contact even before we got married. That gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. You got to remain a virgin until the honeymoon, so I know that made you happy. It might be a technicality but it was important to you."

The dildo play and oral sex went on for a couple of months. They still had normal penetrative sex and were experimenting with different positions. Kelvin wanted to find a way to make her cum on his cock. It still didn't happen but she didn't mind him getting her off with his mouth or a dildo. When she realized that he really loved for her to take charge, she upped her game. She would entice him with lingerie sometimes. Other times she would talk demanding to him and order him to suck her off. She would simulate a rape scene where she would hold him down and fuck him like she was the rapist. He loved all the different scenarios and she seemed to have a knack for exciting new games and erotic talk.

The couple enjoyed the sexy talk and Karen continued to surprise Kelvin with the levels of play she was willing to talk about. One evening after they ate dinner, Karen was getting ready to go online and earn some money. With two incomes and the part-time modeling, they were doing well financially. Karen put on a thong, beautiful lacy bra and a sheer white negligee. She wore platform spiked heels. Kelvin just loved helping her get ready for modeling. He stayed hard the whole time. He would approach her. In her heels, her breasts were at the level of his mouth and he would kiss each one.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,542 Followers