Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening quite a few of the regulars plus more joined her performance. She started out lining up her dildos on the nightstand. As she strutted around, she removed the negligee and felt her breasts through the bra. Next, she removed the bra and rubbed her breasts and nipples. She held one up and licked, then sucked as much of the areola into her mouth as possible. She did the same with the other huge boob.

She walked over to a chair and turned around showing her voluptuous backside to the camera. Slowly she pulled the thong off and spread her legs showing her slick pussy and back hole. When she bent over, the audience could make out her massive breasts hanging. She turned and began licking her fingers and inserting them into her pussy. She started with a small six inch pink dildo and inserted it into her pussy. She looked straight into the camera and began fucking herself with the fake cock. She did this in turn taking a black ten incher next. The dog cock was after that. She ground her pussy into the bulb and pushed it into her gaping pussy contacting her clitoris. She shuddered and removed the dog cock. Next, she reached for the horse cock shaped dildo and moved the blunt head into her slathering hole. It had a suction cup on the bottom. She attached it to the floor and mounted it. It took a little manipulation to get it inside because of the mushroom head. When she got the head inside, she started moving slowly down on the huge toy. She bottomed out after about ten inches and moved back up. Going back down, she moved a little further down the massive cock. She kept going, trying to get to the bottom of the fifteen incher until she was interrupted by her massive, intense orgasm. She appeared to be dizzy as she was cumming on the pleasurable device. Kelvin wondered if he should try to aid her to get up or if he should turn the camera off and help her up. However, he waited until she regained her senses. Slowly she re-grouped and raised off the cock. It was slick with her juices and showed very well on the camera feed. She stood up, dipped her fingers into her slick pussy then fondled her huge breasts with the lubrication.

She smiled and waved goodbye to the camera and blew a kiss to the patrons. Kelvin quickly moved to her and inched her toward the bed where he stuck his hard cock into her slathering pussy. She was so slick that she hardly felt him. Her pussy was so gaped open that his average sized cock must have felt like a toothpick. Nevertheless, he thrust himself into the swampy region and shortly blasted his cum into her. He quickly followed up with his mouth. He sucked his cum and her juices from her. She shuddered and came yet again. When she relaxed from this orgasm, she looked at Kelvin and said, "That was great Kelvin. I could see the tokens dropping with each cock I used."

"Yes, I know, Honey. This was the hottest and also the most rewarding session you have ever had. You are getting such a following. If you wanted to, you could do this full time."

"No. This is like candy. Plus, you never know how long it might last. It is exciting to preen and cum on camera but I don't think it will be that exciting forever. I did love tonight, though. I have been thinking about what we did in college. You know, when you encouraged me to date other guys. Do you think we are ready for that? I mean that is kind of why we got married. I wanted you to take my cherry and then, if the opportunity arose, kind of have a date like we did then. What do you think, Baby?"

"God, Karen. I was so horny watching you perform for the camera tonight. I could just imagine half the audience masturbating and cumming watching your big tits and you fucking the dildos. I would love to see you get fucked by a big cock. I know that is what you want. Isn't it?"

"Ummm, Yes. I love making you horny talking about my lover just cumming in my pussy when I ride your face. What don't we find a guy to make the fantasy come true? I wonder what size penis he might have. I know they come in all different sizes."

"You do?"

"Yes, I told you that Dan's penis was smaller than yours. You remember."

"What about Paul. Was his smaller also?"

"I don't remember."

"Yes, you do. Tell me the truth. How big was Paul?"

"Oh, uh, about the same."

"No, you are evading the question. Now tell me how big Paul's was. Was he bigger than me?"

"Okay, yes. He was bigger than you."

"Oh. How much bigger?"

"I don't really know."

"Yes you do. Tell me the truth."

"Okay. He was two or three inches longer and a lot thicker. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Really? That big, huh."

"Yes, sorry, Kel. But most of my girlfriends were always complaining that their boyfriend's dicks were too small for them. So, yours is just right. Okay? I mean, no one in the dorm had as big breasts as me. So see, it comes in all sizes."

"Yeah. I don't know how that makes me feel. You are in the ninety-ninth percentile in boob size and I am in the fifty percent percentile in dick size."

"I don't know, Baby. You might be in the top seventy-five for all we know. Want to see if we can do some more research. I am just itching for you to take care of my pussy after another guy has fucked me."

"See? You are a nasty girl. I was wondering when you might be ready to make me a true cuckold. Dan and Paul don't count because we weren't married. So just how do we go about finding a guy to fuck you? I don't think we are going to try to do it in our own backyard."

"We talked about going to that concert in Milwaukee next month. I guess we don't totally need to get out of town but that would be a good opportunity."

"Yes, but if go together, it would be harder to pick a guy up. Not many guys would just go for a threesome unless the trio was already acquainted." Kelvin mused.

"Well." She added, "I have been hit on regularly since I did my makeover in college. I guess I have something that appeals to the opposite sex."

He smiled. "Yes, you have two somethings."

"What do you suggest?"

After thinking awhile, Kelvin came up with the idea to go to a club but separately. He knew it was an obvious choice. He would watch her get picked up and try to follow. Ideally, she could take the guy back to their apartment for safety. If Kelvin could get there first, he could hide and listen. If he had to, he could wait outside until the guy left. They didn't like that idea since the guy would know where they lived. The next idea was to get a hotel near the club or in a hotel with a club. They could get a room but only Karen would get settled into it. It was not like Karen was a common streetwalker. The right guy would have to come along and be interested without being crude or vulgar.

They decided that after she checked in, she would give her purse and ID to Kelvin for safekeeping. That way the prospective lover could not find out any information while she was in the restroom or otherwise occupied. She would hide her phone in the room and text Kelvin after the guy left or if anything was wrong. Hopefully they would pick a place downtown that they wouldn't have reason to frequent. After all, once a guy saw Karen, he might forget her face but he would never forget those magnificent breasts.

The plan was coming together. They became more excited each time they added a detail to the plot. One twist was that Kelvin would act as her out of town cousin. He would move away from her and ask other women to dance. They just hoped that he could pick out a nice girl who wouldn't shoot him down. That way, if she decided on a guy, she could have an outward protection plan of her cousin being in the hotel. Another twist they cooked up was for Kelvin to be rooming with his brother. They would all be in town from Wisconsin for another cousin's wedding and reception the following night. With each change of plans, the couple became more animated sexually afterward.

Karen would tease him. "I bet you are worried about the guy having a bigger penis than you, huh, Kel?"

"Would you tell me afterwards?"

"Sure. I told you how big Paul's dick was, didn't I."

"I bet you would be disappointed if his penis was smaller than mine."

"It's a chance I would have to take. I can only do so much groping on the dance floor."

"What if YOU get groped?"

"That's the idea, isn't it?"

"What do you expect to wear?"

"Not much. I was thinking about a short skirt and a tight top that would stretch enough to accommodate my boobs but stretchy enough to hug my tummy. Maybe a four-inch heel. What do you think?"

"What about a bra?"

"If I find the right top, I might not wear a bra. Or I might buy a new bra just for the occasion to show some cleavage."

"That's funny. Anything you wear will show plenty of cleavage."

"Yeah. Isn't that fun?"

"What about panties?"

"Don't think I will need panties."

"You are naughty. Are you going to pick out a big guy?"

"I will have to see who comes calling. I mean I am 5'-9" tall in bare feet. Add four-inch heels and you get 6'-1". I guy might be intimidated if he was shorter than me. So, if the guy is taller than that he might just have a nice sized penis."

"If you like 'em tall, why did you marry me?"

"I like some of the shorter guys too. Especially the sweet, shy ones."

Conversations like this went on in the build up to the weekend event. They decided to go to the hotel/club on Friday night to keep up the pretense that they were going to a wedding on Saturday. Almost every night after carefully planning and then re-planning the tryst, they made love. Karen would tease him and talk about her limited sexual history just to stir him up. She kept in mind that he liked for her to be dominant, so she talked to him like she would be cheating on him without him knowing. He loved it.

"Just think, Kel. I gave you my virginity after we got married. Now I am going to experience my after-wedding deflowering while you wait wondering if I am having a good time. And no touching yourself either. I want you hot and horny when you come to me afterwards. I hope I can get the guy to leave soon after he fucks me so I can have a fresh creampie ready for you."

The young couple was indeed ready to consummate the Cuckold Lifestyle. It was hard to say which one was more excited. Kelvin had somehow internalized his feelings of inadequacies into a willing submissive who lived to service the big breasted leader of the relationship. Rather than feel sorry for him, Karen had taken to the role of the protagonist in a way fulfilling his wishes. It still seemed odd to her but it excited her at the same time. She was careful to hold back some wall of decency. She had no intention of her marriage ending in divorce. In fact, she had read articles claiming that the main reason for couples breaking up had more to do with discovered secrets, not just infidelity. If this were something that they were both going to enjoy, it would be apparent quickly. Likewise, if it turned out bad, it would also show quickly. She vowed that if they stopped enjoying it, she would quit. She didn't think that would be the case or Kelvin would have already shown jealousy.

Along with polishing the plot, they did some research on the best types of clubs that would cater to relatively young adults. They even asked co-workers about the establishments and reputation of the clubs. They didn't necessarily want a meat market but they didn't want to wander into a club where all the patrons were married to each other. Swinging was nowhere on the radar. When they decided on a place, Kelvin swung by there the night before the outing was going to happen. He just went in and ordered a drink. He watched the crowd to see what kind of activities were normal. Satisfied, he went home and told Karen that he thought it was a good place. He reserved a room for the following night. They did not make love that night. Both were anxious and very nervous. This was not like the limited dating she had done in college. This was the real thing. Hot wife, cuckold. That was going to be them in less than twenty-four hours. Kelvin's dick was hard while he tried to go to sleep. He fought the urge to reach around her and fondle those wonderful breasts. He knew where that would lead. If everything went as planned, she would have a dripping pussy the next time they made love.

All day at work, Kelvin went from excitement to anxiety. What if he was planning his own doom? He once feared that Karen would find a larger, more suitable man for her. Now he was complicit in putting the plot in motion. He knew that once they had agreed to take the semi-cuckold plan into the real Cuckold Lifestyle Marriage, Karen would have no problem attracting a suitable partner. It would be a done deal as soon as she even hinted to a guy that she might be interested in him. They agreed not to see each other after work. Karen left early and took a hot bath, shaved her pussy and underarms, and applied lotion to her main assets. Looking in the mirror, she marveled that she now loved the image she saw where once she hated the chubby girl in the mirror. If guys liked the petite body frames, they would have to look elsewhere. She knew that her beautiful breasts would win over the day when the time came.

Kelvin picked up the room key after he left work and left it in their mailbox. He went back to work and finished up some busy work even though he had trouble concentrating on even those mundane tasks. She took an Uber to the hotel and went straight to the room. This was like foreplay in a way. With her short skirt, long athletic legs and amazing breasts, she attracted the wandering eyes of the UBER driver. She spread her legs a little while sitting in the middle of the back seat. She jokingly admonished him to keep his eyes on the road if he could. She texted Kelvin when she got ready to go to the club. They had agreed that she should probably wait until around nine o'clock to make her appearance. This would allow the best crowd to be there. Some people did club hop but if a guy missed her that night it would be his bad luck. Whoever the lucky gentleman was going to be, he might work hard to get her into a room but little would he know that it would be so easy.

Karen made her way to the bar and watched the crowd. She was sipping a vodka and soda when a tall, sturdy young man approached and asked if she would like to dance. She accepted the invitation. They separated afterwards and both milled around the room dancing with others. One guy in particular she noticed beside the dance floor. He was about 5'-10" tall and slim built. He seemed to be with friends and too shy to ask for dances. Just what she was looking for. Hopefully he would not be a virgin. On second thought, she thought it might be sweet if he was a virgin. She was no longer the shy, retiring girl from the country. She moved toward the table the young man was sitting at. She also had noticed that the two guys he was with were dancing quite a lot. She took care not to look too closely at the guy, just being careful to give him a good side view of her stretched sweater, short skirt and high heels.

If he didn't notice, she reasoned, he might be gay. She abruptly turned and caught him ogling her outstanding tits. She smiled and approached him.

"Like to dance?" she asked.

Stunned, he answered. "Uh, well, I don't dance very well. I, uh am here with my friends. They are out on the dance floor."

"Well, you can be too, if you like. I don't dance well either. Conservative upbringing and all. Why don't we dance badly together?"

"Okay," he said.

She led him to the floor and wrapped her arms around his neck placing her massive boobs squarely into his chest. He held her at the waist and switched between looking into her eyes and her chest.

"Danielle." She introduced herself.

"Oh, uh, sorry, Chet. Short for Chester."

"Okay, Chet, we are dancing. See it is not hard. Just move with the flow. That's what I do to hide the fact that I'm not a good dancer."

Chet was comfortable and beside himself being asked by the tall, busty beauty to dance. They danced two dances and were more than happy to go back to the table. Chet did have the gumption to ask if she wanted a drink and invited her to the table. When he went to get the drinks, one of Chet's friends stopped by the table to pick up his beer. His eyes fastened to Karen's cleavage.

"Uh, hi. I am Bill."

"Hi, Danielle. Chet went to get us some drinks."

"Wow. He seems to have lost his nervousness. He is my cousin from Iowa. How did you and Chet meet?"

"He seemed lonely and I saw him look at me so shyly that I asked him to dance."

"You did?"

"Yes. Is that not permitted?"

"Heck yes. Uh, you want to dance with me until he gets back?"

"Maybe later, Bill. I don't want to run off since Chet was nice enough to go get us some drinks. Thanks, though."

About that time, Chet showed back up and looked at Bill and then 'Danielle'. She was very careful to have her assumed name mentioned frequently so she would remember who she was. Chet sat down and gave her the drink. Bill was not eager to leave so Chet introduced him to his new friend, 'Danielle'. Bill told him that they had already introduced themselves. Bill looked at Chet and decided that he would give is cousin some room. He wondered how the heck this big breasted beauty had decided to approach Chet. In fact, he damned himself for not being there to see her first.

'Danielle' and Chet talked and she shared some fictitious biography of herself and how they were in town for a cousin's wedding. She and a couple of the other 'cousins' were passing time that evening since the wedding was Saturday. Chet told of how he often visited his cousin Bill and how Bill took him to interesting places and events.

The visit was very amiable and Karen actually enjoyed playing the part of the lovely 'Danielle'. Chet worked up the courage to hold her hand and talk about Bill and the other friends. Meanwhile, Kelvin had been circulating and even picked out a shy girl and asked her to dance. She did and they parted soon afterward. He roamed around some more getting good vantage points of his wife and Chet as they talked. He saw that they were holding hands and noticed that Karen would laugh and put her hand on his thigh. Emboldened, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and then placed her hand around his neck and drew him to her. He noticed that her kiss was open mouthed and that her tongue was probing Chet's mouth.

To Kelvin, it appeared that she had picked out her first conquest. She was about to cuckold him. He was as hard as could be and had to stand near a column to keep from anyone seeing is boner. He figured that about then, her new friend would be developing an erection himself. What with her pushing her enormous breast flesh into him on the dance floor and showing him a cavern of cleavage unencumbered by a restrictive bra. When she moved, her tits shook and bounced. Chet could not believe his luck. When Karen kissed him so firmly, he placed his hand on her bare knee. She smiled and moved her legs slightly apart. Kelvin thought that for his new wife not being used to making out, she was doing remarkably well. The slight re-positioning of her legs was a clear signal to Chet that she was enjoying his caresses. About this time, 'Danielle' was noticing a growing bulge in his trousers. She couldn't tell exactly but he looked to have a nice sized cock.

'Danielle' leaned in and kissed Chet then moved her hand on top of his. She ever so slightly encouraged him to move his hand upward. When he did, she opened her legs a little wider. He was halfway up to her pussy now. He could feel the heat her womanhood was giving off. She touched his cock through his trousers and felt the throbbing hardness.

"Look, Chet. I have a room here. My cousins are in the room next to mine, but they will be here in the club until it much later. Maybe we can slip up to my room. I tell you what. I am in room 1623. If you like, I will tell my cousins that I am turning in early. You tell Bill that you will be gone for a while. He will understand. Give me a while to say goodnight to the two cousins and knock three times on my door. I am in a room by myself. Hope to see you soon.