Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed the floor directly to Kelvin. Chet watched her as he looked for his cousin, Bill.

"Hey, 'Cousin Kelvin', I am going up to the room by myself. My guy, Chet is coming up soon. I am supposed to be telling you that I am tired and turning in early. Smile and give me a hug in case he is still watching. Just a 'cousin' hug. I will text you when it is safe to come up. I am going to tell Chet that you and your fictional brother are going to check in with me when the get back to their room. That should send him off rather quickly after I get through with him. Hopefully, when you get to the room you will be an 'official Cuckold'. I love you and can't wait for you to clean my pussy. Bye for now."

When she got back to the room, she lay on the bed with her legs spread. She touched her dripping pussy and sighed inwardly.

'Here goes my first attempt to be a hotwife. I hope Kel doesn't change his mind after this'.

She didn't have long to wait. Chet knocked three times on the door and she answered just to make sure. Satisfied that it was indeed him, she cracked the door and then let him in.

"Ummm. I was hoping I wouldn't get stood up."

He held her close while she pressed her oversized boobs against his chest. She felt a little guilty that she might rush through the foreplay since fucking Chet was not really the main reason she was there. She thought constantly of Kelvin waiting in the club wondering if she was safe and having a good time. She knew that his cock would be about to burst. She turned her attention back to Chet and kissed him. Still in her heels, she was a little taller than him. She liked the feeling of being in charge. That is what Kelvin wanted when they made love, so she might as well take the initiative with Chet. He felt her ass as he hugged her. She kissed him passionately and rubbed his chest. When they separated slightly, he ran his hands from her chest across the mountainous rise of her breasts. Her nipples were poking out the material in her snug sweater. He tweaked each of them and she moaned approval.

Karen stepped back, took the bottom of her stretchy sweater and pulled it over her head. Chet was mesmerized by the sight before him. Her large, four-inch pink areolas were an amazing. The distended nipples were big and protruding. She took his head and guided his mouth to her breasts. Knowing that these were sure to turn on anybody, she made the best use of them. Chet suckled her pebble sized nipples eliciting more encouraging moans from her. She reached for his belt and undid the pants at the same time. He let her move his pants down exposing his boxer briefs. His meaty cock was struggling to get out. Karen pulled his shirt over his head and rubber his chest while he reached for his shoes. Quickly he shed his pants and then continued to worship those huge breasts with his lips. Finally, Karen let her short skirt drop to the floor. She stood above him naked except for her sexy heels. She guided him back to the bed and held him as he sat down. Moving her hands to his thighs, she parted his legs slightly more and licked the head of his dripping cock. He was about the same length as Kelvin but much thicker. She was pleased to see the thick cock and took him in her mouth. She had no intention of bringing him off orally. She wanted all his cum to drench her pussy so Kelvin could have a treat to clean up.

She licked his balls and sucked his cock a little more until she felt that he might cum in her mouth. She got back up, still wearing her heels and had him move back on the bed so she could mount him. Slowly, she moved her steaming pussy over his erect cock and enveloped the head. Chet moaned and held her hips. She was in control and she wanted him to know it. While indeed she was using him, she doubted that he would have any objections before or afterward. As she slid herself down his thick member, she leaned forward offering her nipples to him again. Eager to minister to her breasts and pussy at the same time, Chet pushed his cock into her pussy. The thickness and the total penetration was enough to send her to her first orgasm. She was indeed happy to know that she could cum on at least one real cock.

She moved her breasts side to side allowing Chet to lick her nipples as she moved. He was lathering up her boobs and making the act beautiful in itself. As much as she enjoyed her boob sucking, she loved the fullness in her womb even more. They established a rhythm and continued to mate sending waves of pleasure to both of them. Just as Karen was reaching her second orgasm, Chet groaned signifying that he was about to shoot into her pussy. She bounced more vigorously bringing him to his hot orgasm. She felt his warm sperm drench her womb and let him know how it felt.

"Oh, yes, yes. Fuck my pussy. Shoot your hot cum into my womb. God, I love it. Yes. Ummm. Fuck me, Chet."

She was indeed sincere. She almost forgot that she was preparing a hot meal for her husband. When Chet stopped moaning, Karen felt his cock starting to shrink. Not wanting to lose any of his cum, she rolled off him and lay beside him.

"Wow, Chet. That was lovely. You have such a thick cock."

"Oh, god, Danielle, you are so hot. I love your beautiful breasts. You are so sexy. I wish I lived here."

"Ummm, me too." She played along.

As they relaxed from their session, his cum started making a river out of her pussy. She used her hand to collect the discharge making sure to rub the slimy reward on her breasts and tummy. It was the only way she could think of saving it from the bed sheets. She was going to have Chet fuck her again and plant more of his seed into her belly while she lay face up. While talking gently and taking pleasure on their post orgasmic bliss, she continued to bathe herself in the cum.

"Chet, you know my cousins promised to check on me when they got back to their room. I am afraid they might knock on my door also. I loved how we just had sex. Can you fuck me again before you need to leave?"

Luckily, Chet was able to call his thick cock back into service. He mounted her and began a slow, loving penetration. As much as she enjoyed it, she didn't feel an orgasm coming on. She did moan and coo into his ear as he increased his thrusts. He lasted a long time and fucked her sloshing pussy well. Then he burst into her again draining all the cum he could. When he stopped cumming inside her, she kissed him on the lips.

"That was fantastic, Chet. I wish we had more time. And you need to get back to your cousin, Bill before he worries about you."

"You are so nice, Danielle. Thanks for a great evening."

Chet moved off the bed, kissed her again and slowly dressed himself. When he left her room, she cupped her vagina with her hand, holding as much of his cum as she could. She pulled her phone out of the hiding place and sent the text to Kelvin.

YOUR WIFE HAS JUST MADE YOU A TRUE CUCKOLD.

COME CLEAN HER UP.

Kelvin heard the beep and saw the text. He was afraid to move too quickly in case he would run into Chet on his way up. However, Karen had already indicated that he was her male cousin so it might not be that bad. He headed straight for the elevators and punched in floor 16.

He used the duplicate room key to let himself in. The sight before him was one he could never forget. Here was his new bride lying in the crumpled bedding with nothing on but her high heels. Cum was oozing out of her slick vaginal folds. Her breasts, covering almost her entire upper body were slick with the results of her first extra marital affair. Kelvin didn't know where to start first. Karen raised her head slightly and gave him a triumphant smile.

"Honey, my sweet cuckold, did I do good?"

"Umm. You look delicious."

"I bet I am delicious. Want a taste?"

Kelvin quickly shed his clothes and moved between her legs. He placed his hands under her wide hips and helped her move her vagina into a more turned up position. Her pussy lips were coated with fresh cum. He kissed the outer lips and tasted the first sweet result of her unfaithfulness. The combined nectar was erotic to see and taste. He licked his lips to enjoy the full flavor of the lover's secretions. He licked her pussy from the bottom to the top and was treated to a large dollop making way from her deep cavern. Placing his lips to her vaginal lips, Kelvin probed her sex with his tongue, loosing more of the ample supply. The river ran and he just had to accept it into his mouth. Karen moaned.

"Oh, yes, yes, Baby. Eat his cum from your wife. Serve my pussy, Cucky. That's it, get me clean. His cock was so thick. I am stretched beyond the point of satisfaction. Oh, Honey, his cock felt so good in my married pussy. We will be doing this again. It is so nasty. You are so nasty. Making your wife service another man. Yes, yes, eat my sex, you horny Cuckold."

Kelvin's face was feasting on the swampy mess that was his wife's pussy. He could just imagine a cock bigger than his invading her deep pussy. How he wished he could have seen him penetrate her sex. In addition to the ample supply of cum running out of her, Karen was secreting her own sex juice. This was the most important part of the mating. This was all for her husband to enjoy. It gave him a mad rush thinking of his wife fucking another man for the first time since their marriage. There was no way to explain the unchained lust as he sucked the potent sperm from her belly. When the flow subsided, Karen directed him to her breasts where Chet's cum was a semi-sticky coating of her magnificent assets. Kelvin kissed and suckled the nipples knowing that he was only the second one to attend to her huge breasts that evening.

Karen continued to encourage her husband to clean the full remnants of her lover's cum.

"That's it Cucky. Eat all his cum from your wife so you can claim my body back from the man who was trying to impregnate me. Take my pussy back for yourself. Come on, Boy, fuck your wife and overflow my lover's cum from your pussy."

Kelvin mounted her and fucked her sloshing gash as hard and fast as he could. Overcome by her taunting and his lust, he banged as deep as he could go.

"Oh, Baby." She groaned. "That is good but his cock was so much bigger. I can barely feel your little dick. But fuck me anyway. Get as deep as you can. Try to make me cum. He did, with his cock."

Try as he might, he could not cause her to orgasm. He was so pent up with lust that he wanted her to orgasm on his cock. Finally defeated, he blasted his cum deep into her invaded folds. Shot after shot, he blasted. He felt as though he were trying to undo her infidelity. When he had nothing left, his cock retreated from her womb entrance and eventually fell out of the slobbering vaginal lips.

"Don't stop now, Cucky. Clean that pussy again."

He did. And he did after each time they mated the rest of the night. Kelvin would wake up and see her in the glow of the window creases. She was naked. Her breasts were sitting atop her chest. A true Amazonian creature who had just taken two men at their fullest and wore each out. When he did awake, he mounted her and fucked her slimy pussy until he only had a convulsion and not a drop of cum came out. She would hold his skinny ass and mutter her encouragement as he banged her as hard as he could.

In between the fuckings, Karen got some fitful sleep. The afterglow of the entire evening brought a surge of pleasure to her mind. She thought of her teenage years and how naïve they both had been. Now her little husband, her loving cuckold, was trying to make her forget the bigger cock that had taken her married-life virginity.

After a fitful night, they woke and had breakfast in the hotel. They were giddy. They held hands and kissed often. Without any regrets from either of them it seemed like the first foray into the true Cuckolding Marriage was something that would probably entertain them at least for a while. Karen especially basked in the afterglow of having two men the night before. She was pleased that she had picked out a guy who was well endowed. Now it was for certain that it was the thickness of the cock that made all the difference. She hoped that over time she would be able to orgasm on her husband's cock also. It would mean so much to him. He already suffered from being short and skinny. His cock was not small but it was apparent that she needed size to get off. Well, on a cock anyway. Kelvin was exceptional when it came to oral skills.

The next few weeks were fairly routine. Both had their jobs to keep them focused. When at home, they seemed to be closer than before the first cuckolding. Karen took the initiative in most of the love making. She was anywhere from gentle and subtle to outright domineering. There were times when she would have Kelvin suck her to orgasm and then deny him vaginal penetration, instead suggesting that he jack off like her did in college. She would dance in front of him stroking her breasts and rubbing her already satisfied pussy. She didn't do this to be mean. Kelvin loved to be teased and dominated. One night she removed her sodden panties and placed them over his head while he masturbated. She teased him as she did.

"Poor Cucky. Taste my cum. Too bad the panties aren't filled with your cum. Or someone else's cum. Now you will have to jack off while smelling my sexy panties. I bet you love it, though. Tell me you love my used panties."

This had progressed because each time she teased him like that he seemed to cum faster and faster. He was an interesting guy, she thought. While they had learned about sex together, Kelvin had some tendencies that seemed a little out of the norm. She loved it and vowed to unlock the kink that made him tick. She reasoned that a smaller guy married to a tall buxom woman would be jealous if another male tried to chat her up. Kelvin was just the opposite. He wanted other guys to date her in college and now as newlyweds, he wanted her to fuck other guys and so he could clean up afterwards. She could not deny that the attention Kelvin paid to her after she had sex with Chet was probably the best sex they had shared. Yes, she enjoyed fucking Chet, but it was just part of the special evening that she and her husband enjoyed.

Even after their first extra-marital episode, Karen continued to model. She had to be careful to limit her sessions to allow proper attention to her job and her marriage. Kelvin loved the modeling sessions especially now that she was using the big dildos and taking more subscriber requests. They decided together that it was time to discard the Mardi Gras masks. They knew it was risky but it added another level of excitement to the game.

Most busty models could get by with just showing and stroking their breasts. It was popular to give the viewer plenty of lingerie and stripping. It was also popular for the most successful models to masturbate. It seemed the bigger the model's breasts the less effort she had to put into her shows. Karen broke the mold. In addition to the lingerie, the masturbation, she had added the dildo play. She actually was playing for Kelvin now. The viewers made it possible to have an entirely different source of income. Kelvin often touched himself during her shows. Karen would look into the camera and give him a signal that meant 'no cumming'.

With all that they had going on, they wondered when might be a good time to find another guy to inject some fun into their Cuckold Marriage and some cum into Karen's slick pussy.