Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 04

Story Info
Big busted Karen continues to cuckold her husband.
5.7k words
3.92
19.3k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers

Karen and Kelvin were newlyweds. After a couple of months of honeymoon, they started up the Cuckold Marriage for real. Their first extra-marital event went off great. Chet, the one-time only partner was from out of state. Karen didn't even use her real name. Kelvin played the part of her male cousin although it was even doubtful that Chet had actually noticed him. They went about their jobs and continued the adult modeling online. Karen was quite popular on the internet site. It was indeed rare that a new semi-amateur model became so popular so quickly. However, with her huge J-cups, there was not that much real competition. Sure, there were plenty of popular models but someone so young and pretty as Karen with those magnificent boobs was the complete package. With starting salaries fresh out of college, they could sure use the extra funds. Karen bought a good supply of very expensive lingerie. The custom-made bras were perhaps her favorite. Growing up with discount store bras had made her appreciate the finer lingerie that actually fit.

As they progressed in their love life, Kelvin indicated that he wished for Karen to take the dominant role in the bedroom. One would think that a small man married to a tall buxom woman would try to take command to mitigate the discrepancy of their sizes. Kelvin was not into that. If they were out together and a guy seemed a bit interested in moving Kelvin aside, Karen would usually hug Kel and tell the guy that Kel was her husband. Not too many guys were uncouth enough to make disparaging remarks. No matter what kind of look they gave the couple after the encounter, not much was said. Anyway, it was not like Kelvin was going to kick a guy's ass. In that way also, Karen was the alpha and protector.

To back up a few chapters, Karen was a sturdy Amazonian type woman. She was not overbearing and was really nice and polite to everyone. She had grown up chubby but in college learned the proper diet and exercise program. One of the gym trainers she went to gave her some free advice and encouragement to slim her tummy. When she reluctantly started dating, she began wearing makeup and proper if not sexy clothing. At 5'-9" and a firm 160#, she was intimidating to some women. When they got to know her, however, she was a sweet buxom beauty. Even though she grew up introverted because of her size, she was intelligent, hard-working and a joy to be around.

Kelvin was short, 5'-6" and skinny, 120#. He had grown an inch in college and added about ten pounds. His best asset, which was unknown to everyone except Karen was his average cock of seven inches. However, even at that he was quite slender. His body size didn't bother Karen. She was not that superficial. She knew that his penis was not the largest but definitely not the smallest. She had seen both even with her limited sexual history. No, the only small problem was that she could not cum on his cock. She could cum using larger dildos. She could easily cum when he sucked her pussy. When he ate a creampie from her pussy, she had great orgasms. Just couldn't cum from straight fucking. Their first extra-marital encounter was with a guy with about the same length cock as Kelvin but he was much thicker. Karen came on his cock several times. However, she had to admit that her orgasms with Chet were still not as good as when Kelvin sucked Chet's cum from her pussy.

They did not seek another adventure for another couple of months. Karen was modeling quite a bit in the evenings and Kelvin was waiting for her after a session. When she used the big dildos in her sessions, she could barely feel Kelvin when he penetrated her. She didn't mind. Kelvin would soon be between her legs licking her pussy and eating his fresh cum. Sometimes she was sweet and encouraging. Other times she would talk to him to get him revved up sexually. She would taunt him with things like:

"Gosh, Kel, I can barely feel you. When are you going to bring home a guy with a big cock to satisfy me."

"Gosh, Kel. You might as well be fucking my boobs for all the good you are doing inside me. I guess you better get my horse cock to satisfy me before you stick that little dick in me again."

Far from being belittled, Kelvin would put on his best show, whether fucking her or satisfying her orally. He really loved for her to mount his face after he had cum in her. She would get herself off on his mouth. She teased him about fucking his mouth with her hard clit. When she did all that, Kelvin usually fucked her again and started the chain all over. Usually afterward, Kelvin would lay his head on her mountainous breasts. He teased her telling her that her boobs were bigger than his pillow. It was not an exaggeration either. She had long since quit worrying about some women snarling at her when she was out in regular clothes. As opposed to how her mother used to make her dress, she now wore what she wanted. If her casual dress accentuated her boobs, so be it.

Karen was making good money modeling. She cut back her schedule, not wanting to spend too much time for fear of neglecting the important things. While the new lifestyle seemed to indicate otherwise, she still held the values of marriage firm. It was a clash between the cultures as far as she and Kelvin were concerned. They didn't like the strict rules of their old religious sect but they did not embrace fully the liberal culture so prevalent around them in Chicago. As far as they were concerned, they were bound by mutual affection and mutual consent as it related to the Cuckold Lifestyle. In a way, they were making up for lost time.

They used the weekends to explore the Lake Michigan shoreline. Once it got warmer, they decided to go to one of the popular beaches on the western shore a little north of them. Karen and Kelvin went swimsuit shopping together. For him it was just a regular style baggy bottom. Karen could hardly fit into any regular sized bikini. It would take a harness to keep her voluminous breasts at bay. She tried on many and finally settled on a sexy one piece. It was a stretch type maillot one-piece with an extremely high cut leg. The top part would contain her massive boobs and keep them from escaping. The neckline would stretch almost to her navel. When she came out of the changing room, Kelvin got hard immediately. He knew this was the one. It was fluorescent orange. It showed so much breast and leg that he wondered if they would be banned from the public beach.

That Saturday they drove to the beach and parked. They bundled chairs, cooler and umbrella and took off toward what they were sure would be very cold water. Kelvin wore his swim trunks with a tee shirt and flip flops. Karen wore a very modest cover up and sandals. They were both very pale. They had plenty of water and sunscreen. Karen was sure that they would not attract much attention walking to an open spot because of her modest attire. She figured that just like in high school, it would look like a tall fat girl prodding across the sand. They settled in and arranged their chairs.

"Well, here goes nothing, Kel." She said as she pulled the sack like coverup over her head. The breeze was blowing her hair and the sun was illuminating her Amazonian features. Kelvin kept his tee shirt on, not wanting to expose his skinny upper frame to the world. They lathered up with lotion and arranged their towels to lay in the warm sunshine. As people around them were playing football, frisbee and soccer, more than a few noticed the busty brunette just arrived and her skinny companion. Traffic, of course, picked up over time. A few people went out of their way to pass close to the couple. Karen was lying on her back and her boobs were straining the material. She was glad that the suit had a little material on the top to at least keep her from falling out on the side.

A couple of younger looking guys were playing football catch near them. It was sad to see so many of the passes missed causing the ball to land perilously close to their blankets and chairs. The guys also had trouble picking up the errant throws. Their eyes could not be on the football and those magnificent breasts at the same time.

When Karen was sitting in her chair, her massive boobs were on full display to the joggers and walkers as they made their way down the beach. Through her sunglasses, she noticed that quite a few people came and returned and came again. They walked innocently enough but Karen knew that the parade was mostly for viewing her big breasts. Heck, she had other assets, she thought. Her tummy was almost flat and her ass was a wonder also. The combination of size and fitness drew the attention of male and female alike. Kelvin noticed a particular couple of young females who had fairly large breasts but were considerably chubby. Karen noticed them also and remarked to him that she resembled that body type when she was in high school. Quietly to herself she wished for the girls to be able to transform their sizes the way she was lucky enough to. She was also thankful for her dormmates who encouraged her to get in shape. She especially appreciated the professional trainer who took an interest in her and freely advised her on exercises and diet.

It became warm enough for them to decide to take a quick dip in Lake Michigan. Kelvin took off his shirt and held her hand as they walked to the shore and then off into the cold water. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's go back," Kelvin said.

"No, Chicken." She replied. "Let's jump in all the way."

"We'll freeze, Karen."

"You first Kel."

Kelvin looked uncomfortable but he held her hand. "One....two-....three"

They both lunged forward into the icy water. It took their breath away. They came up and kissed each other.

"Now, let's get out, Karen."

"Okay, but that was refreshing."

As they waded back onto the sand it was apparent that the big busted beauty was chilled. Not only did her nipples stand out like little rocks, the suit was so thin that her areolas were completely visible through it. Neither one of them noticed at first. Kelvin was shivering but looked over to Karen and noticed that she was nearly nude in the thin orange one-piece. The bottom of the suit cut way above her waist and just her prominent vaginal lips were visible underneath. They made their way toward their blankets hoping to warm back up in the sunshine. Kelvin noticed that almost every eye on the beach was on the gorgeous busty brunette. He was so proud of his beautiful wife.

They had noticed a guy running down the beach when they were getting ready to go into the lake. He was noticeable in that he was running pretty fast, not like most of the joggers who passed by. As they were making their way back to their chairs and towels, the guy came back running hard again the other direction. Suddenly he stopped and bent over like he was winded. He moved up beside the couple and made a show of breathing heavily.

"Wow," he said. Looking over to them. "I didn't know it got so hot in Chicago. I am from Canada, here for some meetings. I decided to get in a run since I am free this afternoon."

They were sure he had spotted the busty beauty and decided to take a break to enjoy the scenery. They were not surprised.

"Can we offer you some cold water?" Kelvin asked.

"Oh, thanks. That would be great."

Karen reached in the cooler and pulled a fresh bottle to give to him. He approached her and took the drink. She was just toweling off and drying her hair. While not wanting to look obvious, the guy was drawn to her breasts. Kelvin thought 'who wouldn't be'. With that high cut, low cut maillot and her amazing breasts fully on view through the wet material, she was a sight to behold for anyone.

"Thanks so much," the guy said again. "I'm Justin from Toronto."

"Oh, hello, Justin." Karen and Kelvin chimed together.

"So, you guys look pretty pale. Do you come to the beach often?"

"No, actually, this is our first time. We are new here. Grew up in South Carolina." Kelvin offered.

"Yeah, I was just hoping to get some sun, also. Chicago is quite a different climate from South Carolina, huh?"

"Yes," Karen joined in. "We dread the winter. It will be our first here."

"You guys married, then?"

"Yes, just a few months."

"You?"

"No. I am single. I guess I would say I'm not into long relationships. I guess I just have a wandering eye. Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to, uh.."

"Oh, that's okay," Kelvin said. "She's used to it by now."

Justin was about 5'-10" and probably weighed around 185#. He was good looking and kept in good shape. In just his running shorts and shoes, he was quite appealing. He was definitely more than curious about the mis-matched couple and seemed to be hovering around and wanting to talk. Kelvin knew that he was delaying his departure as long as possible to get a further glimpse of Karen. She wrapped the towel around her waist. Kelvin put his shirt back on. He offered Justin a chair.

"You want to sit and rest a while?" Kelvin asked.

"Sure, if you don't mind. I don't want to put you out. It was nice of you to offer me a drink."

Karen's hair was drying quickly. She kept the towel on her seat but pulled it away from her body so she could soak up more sun. She knew that they would need to leave soon. They didn't want to get sunburned on their first time out. Sitting beside her, Justin was uncomfortable not being able to see her without craning his neck. She mentioned to Kelvin that they better be leaving before they got too much sun.

Justin decided to try his luck. "Guys, if you are leaving, would you like to come back to my hotel so I can buy you a drink? I mean, you were so kind to me to let me sit with you while I caught my breath."

Kelvin looked at Karen. The wheels were turning. He was trying to ask with his eyes if she wanted to accommodate this handsome man. For some reason, he was not the least bit jealous. He knew what Justin wanted and he wondered if Karen was keen to the vibes. Almost as if telekinetic, Karen cracked a slight smile and licked her lips. If what they expected might happen was going to happen, it would be different than when Karen picked Chet up from the club. This guy, Justin, had balls. To stop in front of a married couple so he could ogle Karen's breasts was so out front that Kelvin wondered if he had an ulterior motive.

"Well, Justin. We are not exactly dressed for a bar. By the way, what do you do in Toronto?"

"Fair question. I have a photography business. I was admiring your wife's amazing body and wanted to see if you guys were interested in an impromptu photo shoot. Have you thought about modeling, Karen?"

Karen looked at Kelvin, searching his eyes for an answer. She couldn't ask out loud, so she answered,

"No. Why would you want to photograph me? I mean I have sand in my hair and all over me. I don't have anything else to wear. I guess I should be flattered but don't professional photographers have studios and props?"

"Well, Karen, to be quite honest, I am always on the lookout for beautiful models. I also shoot nature and athletes, both male and female. I can understand if you are a little wary, but I have my business cards and equipment in my car. Why don't you both pack up and come over to my car. I will give you my business card even if you choose not to model today. That way if you change your mind, you can call me back. Matter of fact, if you are interested, we could just call this a preliminary shoot. Kelvin, would you be on board with that? I mean, she is really lovely and just dynamite for the camera."

Kelvin was anticipating a possible liaison with a mysterious man. Now he had to decide if the photography story was really true. There was no doubt that Justin had stopped because of Karen's prominent boobs. He really couldn't blame him if he was scouting for new talent. In fact, both scenarios might still be in the works. He decided to agree if Karen was interested.

"What do you say, Honey?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to see if this guy is for real." She said while giving her best sexy smile to Justin.

"That's it, Karen. Just that smile would make you famous, but, well, uh your other assets are the headlines, if you don't mind me saying so."

"Yeah," Kelvin mused, "I thought you might be drawn more to her boobs than her smile."

"Well to be honest, Kelvin, she is the total package. Good looks, intelligent and famously endowed."

They walked out to the parking areas and just as he had said, Justin gave them a business card and showed them his equipment in the trunk.

"You guys want to follow me back to the hotel?" Justin asked.

"Sure," Kelvin agreed.

They followed Justin back to the main highway. On the way they talked at length about the proposed photo shoot. Karen was a little wary of getting her pictures out in public. She was already making money from her internet modeling. She didn't need to have Justin take a bunch of pictures so he could sell them himself. They worked out a plan for Karen to model for Justin but not let him take any photos unless he offered her a modeling contract. She thought that she might get him to give her some tips on her modeling without divulging that she was an internet model. If something came up (literally), she could fuck him with Kelvin in the room. The more they talked about that the hornier Kelvin got.

Back at his hotel, Justin fixed them some drinks and started getting his equipment set up.

"Uh, Justin," Karen said as she sipped her bourbon, "Kelvin and I talked about the modeling. We are concerned about having my image out on the internet. I know professional models get paid but we don't know how much. I don't want to be the busty amateur who shows up everywhere so anybody we know can view the pictures. What I thought we might do is to have you do kind of a dry run. You can pose me and give me the proper directions for an actual shoot and if you are still interested we would consult an attorney for a professional modeling contract. Does that sound fair."

"Oh, I thought you guys were okay with the practice shoot. I guess I took it for granted. You seemed to be in agreement with the shoot until the ride over here. I hope I am not scaring you."

"Oh, no, Justin." Kelvin added. "It is just what Karen said. We are not professionals at this and we want to make sure that if her image were to get out, we have some monetary protections. You are free to suggest poses and other ideas that might be in the future. It's not that we are not interested. We just need to get better acquainted, that's all."

"Okay." Justin said. "Why don't we finish our drinks and visit a little, then get down to business."

They chatted and drank the bourbon. Karen and Kelvin were feeling a little buzzed. She was sitting between them on the couch and managed to touch Justin on his arm and knee as she became more animated. Feeling the drinks a little bit himself, Justin was taking in her friendly touching and thinking a little ahead of what this couple might be into. Kelvin seemed not to be overly protective of his wife. She seemed to be in control of herself and possibly the relationship. He wondered if they might be interested in sex. Possibly a three way? Kelvin didn't act gay like it might be a trap. Another drink and Justin started touching Karen a little in return.

"Say, why don't we start the practice modeling session, now?" Justin asked.

"Great." Karen agreed.

Justin took her hand and led her to the middle of the room. He had her stand a little sideways with her left leg straight and her right leg a little cocked inward. He approached and touched her arms to show her the right pose. Moving her arms in place required him to touch her waist. The orange maillot was cut so high that he brushed her hip. She felt a tingle as he brushed her bare skin. He touched her face and cocked her head a little. Next, he had her move back to the couch and lie sideways facing him. He had Kelvin move the coffee table in front and he adjusted Karen's long legs for the best photo pose.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,603 Followers
12