All Comments on 'Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 04'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part of helping people enjoy a story, even a fictitious one, is the premise has to be believable. "This is made up," the reader thinks, "but maybe some part of this could happen." That is the fun of reading unless you're just into sci-fi. So, I'm sorry, but no way in the world Karen is married to Kelvin. Unless he's a billionaire and she's a gold digger, but not how you set it up. Making them a similar stature, or even him a bit taller would be better. Being a cuck is mental as much or more as it is physical. Some big guys like to be cucked, and some small guys can be very dominant. Too cliche, but try again!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

All these cucks are jealous of any man who isn’t mentally challenged.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sure writes a great number of shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Junk! It makes no sense for him to not divorce her.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

Time for a supportive comment.

@anonymous who wrote the 1st comment (the only thoughtful comment who actually engages with the author). You wrote:

"Being a cuck is mental as much or more as it is physical. Some big guys like to be cucked, and some small guys can be very dominant. Too cliche, but try again!"

I agree with the first part, but differ on the second part. Perhaps the author has the physical characteristics of Kelvin, and he happens to like women with the physical characteristics of Karen. We write first and foremost from the standpoint of our own fantasy rather than aiming to fit into a cliche (or desperately trying to not fit into a cliche).

@all the others who posted hate comments

If you don't like this shit, why do you read it? Are you masochistic? Or do you get a boner from putting others down? Or are you on a mission to eradicate the cuckold fetish, similar to anti-gay movements, often led by closet gays, trying to fight their own demons?

What I see is a story of a man who loves and admires a woman who is bigger, stronger and more beautiful than he is. He wishes for her to have any lover she might be attracted to, because she is worthy, not because he is unworthy. Karen recognizes and appreciates Kevin's motivation. She doesn't put him down but loves him for it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

But eventually they'l sag!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very slow; what a useless husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

must be worth a read if 26thNC, iammweasel, azranger9372, all hated it. guess the spaz with the broken caps locks and fetish for the !!! hasnt read it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

here to echo what amadeuserotic had to say

I assure you that at least half of them showed up due to there own closeted fetish, a lot of the same people using the term 'cuckservative' the others are either trolls maybe even bots, a lot of the same names leaving negative comments unless the story is misogynistic, and others are just trying to gate keep, their fetish might not even fit the category but they'll claim their a longtime fan. these are all the same guys that view relationships as more of an ownership because ego is all they understand, that if she rejects him she must be a lesbian because it shields them from rejection, that the female orgasm is a myth because there selfish and lazy, that any emotion other than hungry horny and hate is a sign of weakness. I feel sorry for these guys because they'll never know the difference between compersion and limerance, they probably still live in there mothers basement because they cant function without a woman around to do 'woman work' and they'll never get their ass checked for cancer cuz that would be 'gay'

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 1 year ago

I love this story. It is totally believable. The author has gone to great lengths to develop a believable back story. Way to go jealouscuck. I am not sure the name fits you however. I think satisfiedcuck might be more appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous