Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She touched his hand as he pivoted her hip a little more inward. Ever so slightly, she palmed him to keep his hand in contact with her bare upper thigh. She moved her left breast a little to show more cleavage.

"Yeah, Karen," That's it. You seem to have a feel for this."

He gently rested his hand on her hip and moved downward to touch her massive tit. She mewed a little as his hand rubbed up against her breast. Justin was now sporting a considerable bulge in his jogging shorts. Karen noticed and moved back to lying on the couch. She pushed her breasts together and showed him an astounding line of cleavage. He could hardly believe this. This amazing woman was coming on to him in front of her husband. Could he be imagining it?

Next, he asked her to stand with her back to him and look over one shoulder. She moved in position and then rotated more toward him. As she turned, she ran her fingers under the bottom of her swimsuit. It was so high on her waist that she was actually rubbing just above her slick pussy. Now her pussy was starting to moisten. On her own, she cocked her leg and held her hands under her breasts. The top of the suit couldn't contain the massive orbs and they popped outside on both sides.

"Oh, god, Karen." Justin said. "Are you sure you are not a professional?"

"No. It is just the bourbon has me a little buzzed. I will cover them back up if you like. Kel, Honey, should I cover my breasts back up?"

Kelvin had a lump in his throat. He was watching his wife seduce Justin. He knew that Justin was hoping to strike up a conversation with the busty brunette on the beach. He had to be thrilled that she was practically naked in front of him.

"Heck, Honey." Kelvin said. "We have already seen your boobs. Why bother?"

"Okay, Baby. I will just step out of the suit. It's not hiding much now anyway. That okay with you, Justin. Do you do photo shoots of nude models?"

"Actually, yes, Karen. I was hoping to photograph you in the nude. Are you sure you won't let me set up my equipment?"

"No. Actually, I see some other equipment that is already UP."

"Oh, sorry. It is just that you are so beautiful in the nude with your pubis bare."

"Well, Justin. I showed you mine. Want to show me yours?"

Justin looked back at Kelvin and saw that he had a rather neutral look on his face. He was trying to get some type of reaction from the husband but Kelvin just smiled a little. Justin took that as a tacit approval. Karen was standing right in front of him. Her breasts were so massive that they rested on her midsection but did not sag. They were just so big and so round. He had never seen a model like this one. She was large but not fat. Her muscles were toned. Her smile was inviting. He had nothing to lose. He stood in his running shoes and pulled the string on his athletic short. With one motion he dropped the shorts and his hard cock sprang into view. It was longer that Kelvins and quite a bit thicker. Karen dropped to her knees and immediately sucked him into her mouth.

As she was sucking his cock, Justin looked again toward Kelvin.

"Hey, Man, are you okay with this?"

"Sure. That's what you wanted when you stopped on the beach, right?"

"Well, I was looking for a knockout model. I never imagined that this would happen."

"Well, go ahead and enjoy yourself. For safety reasons I need to be in the room. Can you perform in front of an audience?"

"That's far out."

He turned back to Karen who was taking as much of his thick cock as she could. He was big and she had trouble opening her mouth wide. Kelvin now for the first time saw a man with a larger cock about to take his wife. His own cock was hard as he watched his wife kneeling and sucking the thick member. Justin started to move his hips in rhythm with her oral ministrations.

"Hey," Kelvin said, "Why don't you guys get on the bed. It looks like he is about to cum. You don't want to miss cumming in her pussy, Justin. She loves to cum on a big cock and yours sure fits the bill."

Justin held his hand out to Karen. She took it and rose to meet him. She moved her body directly to his and felt his thick cock against herself. She leaned in and pressed her huge breasts into his chest. They moved backwards to the bed where he guided her onto her back. When she was settled, he moved his mouth to her slick pussy and began licking her slit. She moaned and rubbed the top of his head.

She looked at Kelvin.

"Honey, why don't you take your shorts off. I can see that you are hard. Go on get naked and watch Justin fuck your wife. You can have sloppy seconds after you clean my pussy."

'Oh my god', Justin thought. 'They are a cuckold couple. He is getting off to me fucking his wife'.

Karen moved back around to get on her hands and knees. She directed Justin to move behind her and fuck her doggy style. That way she could look directly at her husband as Justin plunged is thick cock into her wet pussy. When he penetrated her and started fucking slowly, she mouthed the words, 'I LOVE YOU' to Kelvin. Kelvin was slowly stroking his slender dick. His precum was flowing and coating his cock and his hand.

"Easy, Baby. Don't cum. Save it for me."

Justin was fucking her sloshing pussy a little faster.

"Easy, Justin. I want to enjoy your thick cock for a while. Kelvin can wait. This is the first time he has seen his wife getting fucked. Take your time. We both are enjoying this."

Karen was getting it slow and deep, but she knew Justin would not last forever.

"Kel, Honey," she asked. "want to feel my boobs while he fucks me?"

Kelvin was up in a flash. He knelt beside the foot of the bed and touched the bouncing mounds. He held her as Justin continued to plow his meat into her. She was getting closer to cumming. She reached one hand to Kelvin's cock and took him in her mouth. She was spit roasted but she didn't know that term. As Justin pounded her, she took Kelvin deeper into her mouth with each thrust. Kelvin was doing his best to enjoy the blow job but wanted to last until Justin had cum in her pussy.

Suddenly, Karen started cumming and moving her ass back to meet Justin's thrusts. She opened her mouth to let Kelvin's cock drop from her mouth as her orgasm took hold of her body. This in turn made Justin start blasting his cum into her married pussy. He was grunting and pushing as deep as he could. Karen moaned and half screamed as her orgasm caused her to lose control of her senses. Kelvin stepped back and moved aside where he could see Justin fully inside his gorgeous wife. She was getting a royal fucking. Finally she collapsed and fell face forward. Still inside her, Justin followed the fall and stayed inside her. He was still moving although he had shot all his semen into her hot pussy.

"Oh, god, Justin. That was so good. You made me cum so hard. I can't cum on Kelvin's cock but you stretched me and filled me up. Ummm."

As Justin began to soften, his cock began the inevitable retreat out from her. Karen cupped her pussy to keep from leaking on the bed. She turned over and eyed her husband.

"Hurry, Baby. While it is fresh. Eat my pussy, Cucky."

Justin was first surprised when the couple followed him back to his hotel. He thought that was very bold, even potentially dangerous. He had to admit he looked nothing like a mass murderer but he was very surprised when Karen was more interested in fucking him than she was in modeling. Usually the cuckold watching was enough to satisfy his fantasy. Now Kelvin was about to ingest the cum of another man out of his wife's pussy. They had to have done this before. But Karen indicated that it was the first time Kelvin had watched. Maybe he got lucky and approached a very inexperienced cuckold couple. He had never done anything this wild before. He thought to himself that a good number of kinky couples like this was where the wife was a true slut. He didn't get this vibe from either Karen or Kelvin.

Justin moved back to the couch and watched as Kelvin put his mouth on his wife's pussy and started licking and sucking her until she came very hard again. Kelvin then mounted her and fucked her creamy pussy for a long time until he came with a big grunt. After Kelvin rolled off her, she mounted his face and fucked him until she came again.

To Justin, this was unbelievable. He wondered if he could film the couple in this way. He was sure he could sell that video for a good amount of money. It had more elements than were usual for cuckolding videos. Here was a real amateur voluptuous wife who freely cuckolded her skinny husband while he watched.

Everyone relaxed and Justin told them how successful Karen could be modeling. Her breasts, he said, were so much more attractive than the silicone enhanced boobs of most big breast models. He told them that there were not that many women who were blessed with such big breasts and also were attractive and photogenic.

They promised to think it over and get back with him one way or another. They put back on their swimwear and thanked him for an exciting afternoon. Karen donned her unattractive coverup and they went back to their car. Karen kissed Kelvin and thanked him for letting her experience such a large cock. When they got back home, they showered together and Kelvin made sure her huge breasts were washed thoroughly.

They talked at length about Justin's offer. It was becoming very apparent that Karen was already a successful internet model but that she had a possible future in professional still photography. Videos, Justin assured them would really sell. They had to ponder what it would be like to have her identity revealed in all those scenarios. She had already abandoned the Mardi Gras masks. It was now possible for anyone who frequented online models to identify her. Yes, she could wear wigs and change her makeup but there was no way to escape those luscious breasts. Maybe some people had already made the connection. She had not been approached by anyone asking if she was indeed an internet model. Kelvin was concerned about her identity being revealed but he was also quite horny having men lust after his wife.

Having had their second experience with cuckolding, they were inactive for a while. Kelvin thought about eating another man's cum from his wife every time he went down on her after they made love. She would be quite vocal during lovemaking sessions telling him to clean up her lover's cum and such 'insults'. Kelvin vividly remembered what her pussy lips looked like when Justin's thick cock was invading her married pussy.

With Kelvin feeling this way constantly, it was only a matter of time before the couple would activate a new cuckold session. The timing and opportunity would certainly happen again. Each partner wanted it for different reasons. The excitement was the same, however. In between they had sweet marital sex. They also had female dominant sex. Karen was careful to assume the most aggressive role when she was certain Kelvin wanted that. She seemed to have a sixth sense of when her husband was most ready to be dominated. Frequently she would talk about past liaisons and tell him how each of her lovers had filled her pussy and made her cum.

Little did they know that the next experience was just around the corner. Neither one of them would have expected what was soon to happen.

12