Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 06

Story Info
Friends share an interracial foursome.
9.9k words
4.54
9.7k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

After the bisexual experimentation, Karen and Kelvin spent several nights making love and talking about the new aspect of their sexual development. Karen assured him that while she thoroughly enjoyed the session with MJ, she would never think of approaching another woman. It seemed to them like a one-time thing. Karen knew that MJ wanted to repeat the act. She had said so the morning after their tryst. Karen had even masturbated a couple of times thinking about how skilled MJ was at oral sex. Not that she had been deprived of it from her husband. Even MJ said that Kelvin eating his cum from her was the best oral sex she had ever had. Karen thought that it would be hard to beat what MJ had done for her based on the almost painful orgasm she had experienced.

The girls continued to have drinks after work occasionally. Each time they hugged and kissed. MJ admitted to a longing for another shot at satisfying Karen orally while also getting to feel and suck her massive breasts. Karen joked with her about men being 'breast men'. She told her that evidently she, MJ, was a 'breast girl'.

On one particular afternoon, MJ suggested to Karen that she had the right size to accommodate a really large cock. Karen was puzzled why MJ would bring that up.

"Oh, Karen, I know you are satisfied with Kelvin and love him very much. But you guys also participated in a kind of threesome with me. His cock was just fine for my pussy. I am kind of tight. Johnny was not very well endowed and I was accustomed to fucking him. I don't really sleep around that much. Well, I did cheat on Johnny those times but generally I don't. It's just that Johnny has this friend who he was always wanting to have a threesome with. It seemed that he wanted to see me fucked by a huge cock. I didn't think I could take it, so I kept putting him off. Since our relationship was so shallow, I didn't want to commit to something so risky. I hate to ask but have you had another man besides Kelvin?"

"Gosh, MJ. Uh, I don't know how to answer that."

"I guess you just did, Honey." MJ knowingly surmised.

"I didn't say that, MJ."

"I know but you didn't NOT say it either. Kelvin was all in for me making love with you and you told him it was okay to fuck my tight little pussy. It doesn't take much to imagine that Kelvin might be okay with you fucking another guy. I sense that the 'dominant' aspect of your relationship with Kelvin might have included another man or men. I think Kelvin might be what is called a 'Cuckold'."

"MJ. This is maybe a little uncomfortable for me to talk about. I, uh, well, yes I do dominate him sexually. But not always. Sometimes we just have sweet married sex."

"Yes, I get the picture. I would rather have you to myself but there are two reasons why that is not possible. One, I love cocks. Two, you love Kelvin. I want to be there for you when you are, let's say, uh, needing a feminine touch. I know that what I gave you our first time was pleasurable to you. Neither one of us want or care to have labels. Now that we have both seen the possibilities, I can't imagine that the right time and place, we will go at it again."

"If you and Kelvin do have some cuckold tendencies I can talk to Joseph and see what can be arranged. I am still in touch with him occasionally even though Johnny and I split up. In fact, he was not surprised to see up split. He thinks Johnny is a self-centered asshole even though they are somewhat friends. I think I can talk to him and arrange a meeting if you and Kelvin are amenable. The signs are there once I was 'with' both of you. Anyway, it can be something I suggest to Kelvin as a kinky fun time. Or you can tell him that you are going to fuck Joseph while he watches. Maybe you can offer him a door prize and let him fuck me. I wouldn't mind him eating his cum from me afterward. I think about it when you told him to fuck me and eat his cum. It was hot."

"Oh, my, gosh, MJ. You nasty slut." Karen said while winking at her. "I will have to talk to Kelvin about that one. I don't know. It is intriguing but we don't want reputation. And adding another person seems like a way for someone else to find out. Our jobs are very important to us, all three of us. Let's think about this, okay?"

After Karen and Kelvin got home from work and had dinner, Karen poured two glasses of wine. They had begun to enjoy having a glass occasionally. They were snuggling on the couch. Karen was still thinking about what MJ had suggested about her friend with the big cock.

"Honey, MJ is still hot to trot for making love with me. She is very sweet and still has not met a man she is interested in. What she also suggested is that she has a friend who was also a friend of her ex, Johnny. Seems this friend was more attuned to MJ than Johnny. He thought Johnny was a self-centered asshole. Anyway, Johnny was always trying to get MJ to have a threesome with this friend. Johnny's interest was to see MJ take a really big cock. MJ wasn't interested in it because deep down she knew that she and Johnny were not that compatible. She just didn't want to get into something that might come back to haunt her when they broke up. So, she suggested that our relationship was solid and that we might be interested in meeting this guy. What do you think?"

"Oh. MJ wants you but also wants you to have sex with a guy sporting a big cock. For one thing, you have already had sex with guys who have bigger cocks than me. I know many guys are bigger but we decided that I may be a little bit above average myself."

"Oh, yes. MJ was very complimentary of your length. She said it felt good inside her even though it was not thick."

"Oh. Skinny Dick Kelvin, huh?"

"No, Honey. She didn't mean it like that. It's just that she feels like you like to watch. She knows you love my body. She just wondered if you had any what she referred to as 'cuckold tendencies'. I was surely not going to tell her that we already dabbled in the lifestyle."

"So, if we were to go along with this, MJ would be the go-between?"

"I suppose so. We don't know this guy."

"What does she get out of it?"

"Well, she mentioned that she could easily enjoy a repeat of what you did for her when we all, uh, you know, had sex together."

"She liked that?"

"She said it was the best oral sex she had ever had."

Kelvin couldn't suppress a little smile. "I guess MJ wants to watch you get split open by a monster cock?"

"Yeah, probably something like that. She said she would rather have me herself except that she loves cock too much. She doesn't like the lesbian label and neither do I but I guess she is truly bisexual."

"Do you think you are bisexual?"

"No. I don't think of myself as bisexual any more than you think yourself bisexual even though you have enjoyed eating other men's cum from my pussy. I agree with MJ on that. It is the most erotic thing a man could possibly do. It is like having two men at once. Well, in a way. They way you make love to me with you mouth when I have just been fucked by another man is incredible. I would fuck another man just for that reason. Not just to fuck another guy. I just know going way back that you love for me to have other men."

"So, MJ wants you to get fucked by a huge cock and wants me to fuck her so I can eat her afterwards?"

"In a word, yes."

"How do you feel about this?"

"Well, the more we talk about it the hornier I get. You know that for some reason I don't orgasm on your cock. And you also know that I orgasm off bigger dildos and bigger real cocks. I guess it would seem like the ultimate. Getting fucked and then getting oral sex."

"Yes. I know you cum on bigger cocks. I am okay with that. Just wondering what was your best orgasm? A big cock or MJ eating you?"

"Hard to answer. I mean, MJ had me dripping for a long time. She kissed me all over. She basically made love to my breasts. She is much more attentive than a man would be. But the lack of penetration is a minus. I guess it was the most intense orgasm I have had since it was new and so taboo. Does that make sense?"

"I guess I am down for giving it a try as long as MJ doesn't try to go down on you first after the guy cums in your pussy. I won't let her steal that from me."

They both got a kick out of that remark. It definitely showed that Kelvin was interested. Karen decided to deprive him of fucking her until they set up something with this big stud. She wanted to enter into a prolonged domination schedule so Kelvin would be so horny he might blast MJ's pussy like a fire hose.

"So, it's set then? You will be my willing cuckold boy again?"

"Yeah, as long as the guy is not an asshole like her Johnny. I think we should meet him socially first since we don't know him. That way we can get a good feel of how he might relate to you. So, MJ has never had sex with this guy?"

"That's what she said, Baby. She didn't want to pursue him while she was with Johnny and she doesn't think she could take him based on what Johnny said about his, you know, dick."

"I guess you are getting horny thinking about a huge cock?"

"Probably not any more than you, Cucky. I think you are turned on about seeing my pussy stretched by a real cock. I know you like it when I take the horse cock in my video sessions."

"Ok, okay. You got me there. I do get off on seeing you pose for the camera. Something about your vaginal lips stretched wide and how you don't return to normal for a long time. When I fuck you afterwards, I don't even touch the sides of your pussy. It has a certain kind of void that feels great. Like your whole vaginal canal is super charged for a bigger cock."

"Ok, great. Now until this happens, no pussy for you. Get it?"

"Why?"

"Because you are my cuckold and little boys like you can't fuck real women like me. You can jack off and cum on my breasts as long as you clean me up good. I might let you shoot your cum on my bare pussy. Same deal cum eater. You can't fuck my boobs and I won't jack you off. You are on a cuckold watch and I want you to know your place. Beside, you can't make me cum with that skinny dick. You'll be lucky to satisfy MJ. And if you don't do a good job, I may let her eat my pussy after the 'big guy' fucks me. How do you like that, Little Kelvin?"

"Oh, you nasty woman. I want to suck you off now."

She took him to the bed and rode his face until she had three orgasms. His face was red and raw after the extended oral session. His cock was hard the whole time but she told him to take that 'little thing' elsewhere. This was the start of her role playing. She knew that Kelvin loved it. However, she was going to be careful of his feelings. If she noticed any reluctance on his part, she would return to 'Sweet Karen'.

He had to beg her to eat her pussy. She would let him jack off afterwards and shoot on her breasts. He loved cleaning her up but she would say things that sounded mean.

"Look what a mess you made, Cucky. Now you clean that up now. No one wants to be bothered by you little cock dripping. Eck. That is so gross."

"You might as well shoot your cum at my bare pussy. It is the closest you'll ever come to it again. Once I fuck my big stud, you will be sleeping on the couch forever."

She, of course, could hardly keep a stern face when she said these things and Kelvin loved it more that she tried to come up with new insults. He kept waiting for the saga to unfold. After a while he was anticipating the meeting even more than his busty wife.

A week later, MJ told Karen while at work that she had contacted Joseph. She had to be rather coy with him and pretend to talk to him about her broken relationship with her ex. Without too much prodding, Joseph told her that Johnny was seeing another girl. Joseph explained that he was trying to distance himself from Johnny somewhat. He didn't appreciate some of the attitude that Johnny had at times. MJ related some details of their incompatibility stating that it was not good to carry the relationship forward. She said it was better to find out sooner rather than later. She finally segued her way to inviting Joseph to meet her for drinks later that week. He agreed and said it would be good to see her again.

They agreed on the day and time. MJ promised to call him that day and confirm that they would both be able to meet. She was waiting for the day of the meeting to ask him if it was all right if she invited a work friend. She would say that the friend's husband might join them also. Karen and Kelvin were already alerted to the plan. They were both horny leading up to the meeting. Kelvin 'begged' to fuck her but she refused. As a surprise, Karen had ordered a chastity device for Kelvin's horny cock. It arrived two days before the proposed meeting. She thought it would be a nice touch for her committed cuckold.

That evening when Kelvin started begging to fuck her she told him she was tired of his incessant whining about having sex with her. Of course, she was just role playing as 'Karen the bitch' and knew that he loved the lead-up to the meeting. The more she humiliated him, the more he begged her to at least let him eat her pussy or cum on her breasts. She had increased the intensity now that the meeting had been set.

"Look, Cucky. Go over and face the corner. Take a glass with you and jack that little dicklet off. Shoot your weak cum into the glass and come back over here."

Kelvin obeyed. She had the chastity device ready to go. She knew that when he shot his load, he would deflate in a matter of a few minutes. She would then place the device on his flaccid dick and fasten the lock. The key would go on a gold chain around her neck. The key would dangle between her bountiful breasts and hopefully show in her cleavage. At least that was what she might try to do. She also thought that her cleavage might be so massive that it would swallow the key and hide it between the massive globes.

Kelvin returned with his deposit of cum.

"Now eat that messy cum to get rid of it. I swear if you try to have sex with me again, ever, I will make sure that you can't. Matter of fact, hurry up and swallow your mess."

She had him lick the glass clean and then instructed him to stand beside her. She had on only a red thong. Her boobs swayed and jiggled while she began attaching the binding ring around his scrotum. When she attached the top piece, he began to feel uncomfortable.

"What are you doing to me, Karen?"

"Hush. And address me as 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Karen' or 'Ma'am'. You get that?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She had a little trouble getting his flaccid cock into the tube of the device. It took some prodding. She inadvertently pinched his retreating member a couple of times while trying to cram it all in. She thought that while not thick, Kelvin's cock was big enough to satisfy. She loved him fucking her even though she couldn't cum from it. She knew that he would shoot his cum into her and then suck it out, making her cum several times while he licked and sucked her clitoris. Finally, he shrunk enough for her to attach the base to the collar. He yelped a few times as she tried to mash the two flat pieces together. When she pushed the lock in place, she took the key and threaded it onto the gold chain she had ready. She looked at the positioning and tried to make sure the key showed between her breasts.

"Why are you doing this, Karen?"

"Because I am tired of trying to get off on your skinny dicklet. It is time that I had a real man fuck me. You need to keep that little thing like this forever. I might let you jack off once or twice a year. Just don't do it around me. Hear? I'm done with you messing up my breasts with that thin load. Got it?"

"Ok, Baby."

"What did you say?"

"Uh, sorry, Mistress Karen."

The first day a work was the most difficult. He thought of his wife's dominant words. His dick strained to get hard to no avail. It only caused more discomfort. Eventually, the restriction was enough to keep him soft throughout the rest of the day. That evening he got home and prepared a light dinner of Karen and a small steak for himself. Afterwards, he cleaned the dishes while she retired to take a bath. He heard her calling for him. He went to the bath and saw her immersed in bubbles.

"Hey, Cuckold, I want you to shave my legs and pussy. I am so excited to meet MJ's friend tomorrow night. I want to feel sexy even though we are just going to introduce ourselves. And be careful. If you nick me, you may never get out of the cock cage. Or should I say little dicklet cage."

She stood up and Kelvin shaved her legs. She moved positions until he was finished. Then shaving the stubble off her pussy was next. It was difficult to keep his hands steady and get all the hairs completely off her nether regions. When he was finished, she sank back into the bubble bath to rinse off. When she stepped out, she had Kelvin fetch her large towel and dry her off. She inspected his shaving job and patted him on the head for approval.

"You did good, Cucky. Now hop in the tub and soak for a little bit while I get dressed. She deliberately picked out a flimsy blue baby doll nightie. She went back into the bathroom and told Kelvin to get up and stand in the tub.

"Now shave yourself just like you did me. I mean everything below the waist."

"No. Why?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, why Mistress?"

"Because, I want you to be smooth and sexy while you are in that pretty pink cage. Now do it."

Kelvin ducked his head and began shaving. Karen had to help a little with the area under his balls. Then she made him take off the cage so he could finish the job. Naturally, his cock sprang to attention.

"OOOUEW... What a joke, Cucky. I am going into the bedroom. You better take care of that little thing and put the cage back on before you come out. You know how to do it now. And make sure you don't leave any of your little cum wad in the bathroom. It is disgusting. Tomorrow night we get to meet a real man, hopefully. If MJ is right, I will be getting some proper cock before too long."

It took him a long time to jack off and eat his cum from his hand. Then he had the unenviable task of placing his flaccid dick back into the chastity cage. Finally, he went back into the bedroom where Karen was propped up on her pillows. Her massive breasts bulged the top of the baby doll in a magnificent display. Her nipples were hard and the areolas were a little distended. He thought that she had been masturbating but he would not mention it.

Kelvin put on his shorts and tee shirt. He crawled in bed beside his wife. He asked if he could lay his head on her lap. She denied him this little pleasure. Usually, she would accommodate him and let him under the top to suckle her nipples. Not that night as she wanted him to stay under her control.

"Good night, Cucky."

"Good night, Mistress."

The following day, Karen and Kelvin went to work as usual. Kelvin was still getting used to the chastity cage. It went a little better than the first day. He hoped that this was a temporary role-playing scenario that would end after Karen and he mystery lover had sex. He was excited nonetheless. He loved being married to a beautiful wife. While she was dominating him in the bedroom, it was he who had started them down this path while in college when he suggested that she could make money modeling online. The transformation of the relationship between the two of them was sometimes hard to believe. It was also he who had wanted her to date other guys and have some sort of physical interaction with them. Now it was a semi-regular occurrence that she take another lover with his knowledge and approval.

At work, MJ called Joseph and confirmed that they were meeting for drinks and her co-worker was indeed going to join them. She did also say that the husband of her co-worker might join them also. They had planned for Kelvin to come in later as to allow Karen to be with just MJ and Joseph to get better acquainted. Kelvin would tell from the gist of the conversation whether Karen thought a liaison might be possible. Kelvin would follow the flow and act accordingly.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers