Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen led him to the bed and had him lie down. She removed her thong and crawled up between his legs. She lay down and let her huge boobs engulf his ebony prick. She began moving his cock between her breasts spreading his precum and creating a slippery shield. She would move the cock upwards between her breasts and lick the exposed head as it came to her mouth. His foreskin was pulled back showing the plum- colored head of his cock. To make sure he didn't cum in her cleavage, she slowed her pace. As she moved over beside Joseph, she looked toward Kelvin and MJ.

"Honey, would you like to taste me before I take Joseph inside me? My little pussy is already dripping. I am afraid Joseph might destroy our pussy so you better get it before it gets stretched."

Kelvin got up and got onto the bed taking the position between her legs that she had just done on Joseph. Her pussy was indeed dripping. Her cum was thick and tasty. While Kelvin always loved making oral love to her, tonight her juices had a bold erotic flavor that was hard to describe.

She gently pushed his head away before he could enjoy more of her secretions. She reached her hand for Joseph and motioned for him to move on top of her. He kneeled between her spread legs and held his huge cock in his hand. Leaning forward, he laid the head into her butterfly like vaginal lips. He dipped the dripping plum like head into the flow of her sex moving up and down her slit. He was preparing her for the invasion. He knew how to do this. He had plenty of experience with horny white wives. None as endowed and beautiful as Karen. He would go slowly. There was plenty of time and his audience was enjoying the coupling. Gently he moved the head into her uterine canal. As he spread her lips wider, she began to feel the mass of his cock easing into her.

He moved back out and stroked her pussy lips again with his now juicier cock, spreading their lubrication all over her pussy. As he moved back into her, she felt the fullness again and noticed that he was deeper. He had about four inches into her when she came for the first time.

MJ stifled a moan as she kissed Kelvin on the mouth. Kelvin was transfixed on his wife being pleasured.

"Just wait, MJ. This is so hot. His cock is too big. Isn't it amazing?"

"YUUUUM." She responded.

MJ had already removed her sack like dress. She was wearing a pretty red bikini and a little bralette. Her little titties made a lump in the top and her nipples were hard. In her spiked heels and red lingerie, she was quite attractive. Her bubble ass was shaped perfectly by the bikini panties. As Joseph continued to push his cock deeper into Karen's stretched pussy, MJ was getting hornier by the minute.

"Umm, Kelvin, she is so pretty. Did you see her cum already? And he is not anywhere nearly into to her. God, his cock is beautiful. Don't you think?"

"It is. Yes. And the contrast between his coal black cock and her milky white breasts was amazing. I would love to get a closer look to see how much her vaginal lips are stretched. Do you think he can hurt her with that thing?"

"I don't know. I told him I didn't think my pussy would stretch that much. I was afraid her might tear me apart. Karen is much bigger in the hips and when she is excited, her pussy feels looser. At least that is what I felt when she came so violently when I sucked her off. God, she is amazing. You have a catch there. I am jealous of you. I am so hot, I don't think I can wait. Finger my pussy while we watch. I am so looking forward to you cumming in me tonight so you can eat me afterwards. That is the hottest thing a man has ever done to me."

By then, Karen was moaning. She was also whimpering a little.

"Do you like this black cock?" Joseph asked.

"UMMM."

"Do you like black cock?"

"UMMMMM."

"Say it."

"Ohhhh, ohhhho, ummmm, ohhhhh."

"NO. Say you like black cock."

"OHHH. Yes."

"No. Say it."

"UMMMMM, I like black cock."

"You like African cock?"

"Oh, god, yes. I love your big African cock. Ohhhh."

He kept moving slowly and back again as she got used to the length on each thrust. Now the dense member was banging on the uterus. She felt like he was pushing her womb backwards. Never had she felt anything like this. He still wasn't all the way inside her. The resistance was too much and she was starting to cry out in pain as well as pleasure.

"Oh, fuck." MJ said. "He is going to fuck her so deep, now a white man could ever satisfy her again. Sorry. Kelvin. Sorry. I hope, uh, I mean. You can satisfy her with your mouth. She loves that. I Love That. UMMM. GOD, this is so fucking hot. I am going to cum just watching. Feel my cunt?"

MJ grabbed his hand and made him finger her pussy faster. She groaned and tensed. Her orgasm was so intense, she had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from disturbing the lovers in the bed.

Joseph seemed no longer like the polite exchange student. He was a virile black man fucking a white woman. To Karen, there were no racial overtones. There may have been a little on the part of Joseph but he was not raised in the United States and didn't have an ingrained prejudice toward all white people. He was happy to be in the country and more happy that many white women did in fact want to have sex with him because he was black. After he fucked them once, they wanted to have sex with him only because he had a mammoth cock.

He was banging Karen very hard and causing her uterus to move backwards. She was now in as much pain as ecstasty. Her orgasms had stopped. She was holding on, still whimpering and moaning. Then she felt Josephs hips shudder. She knew the moment had arrived. She could feel the heat and pressure of his cock exploding a torrent of cum into her. The pain became slightly less and she was feeling his thrusts less as his baby batter lubricated her insides. She kissed him on the cheek as he continued to shoot more and more cum deep into her womb.

She felt his mass start to lessen and knew that he was about to withdraw.

"Kel, hurry. Come service my pussy. Joseph has royally fucked your wife and left a pint of cum in me."

MJ knew that Kelvin would go quickly to make sure he got every last drop of the black man's cum. She could hardly wait for him to come back to fuck her. She fingered herself causing a few orgasms. Karen was lying with her feet flat and her legs spread waiting on her cuckold. She knew that while Kelvin was sucking the cum out, she would cum at least twice, maybe more. Kelvin delighted in sucking her clitoris while she was aroused.

When Kelvin placed his mouth over his wife's drenched pussy, Joseph watched with amazement. He had never seen such an erotic act. He looked at MJ who was enjoying the show while she massaged her pussy. He approached MJ and rubbed her hands as she was playing with her clit. He looked deep into her eyes with a questioning look. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

They heard Karen moan each time she came while Kelvin was cleaning her pussy and sucking her clitoris. When he was finished and Karen was drained, Kelvin asked MJ to get on the bed with them. MJ pushed Karen's leg apart and began kissing her pussy. Kelvin got behind her and stuck his cock all the way into her lathered vagina. He was so aroused that he only lasted a minute before blasting his load into her. One last kiss for Karen's used pussy and MJ rolled across the bed and mounted Kelvin's mouth. She ground her pussy firmly on his face. All Kelvin had to do was open wide and accept his cum back from her.

MJ came several times as Kelvin cleaned her used pussy. After she lay back on the bed, Joseph approached and rubbed MJ's pussy. She looked at him with lust and fear.

"No better time than now, Joseph." MJ said. "Please stop if I ask, okay?"

He nodded in approval. Karen and Kelvin got up and embraced as Joseph mounted the petite woman. They thought that his cock would not be able to penetrate her. He pushed the head of his massive organ gently into MJ as she tensed awaiting the onslaught.

"Relax, Baby. I will be gentle."

He pushed the head past the vaginal lips.

"Oh, god." MJ shrieked. "Oh, oh."

It took more effort than he thought. She had never been penetrated by such a monster. She tried to relax and suddenly the pain gave way to a pleasurable feeling. Her shrieks turned to moans as Joseph sensed her acceptance. He could only get about six inches into her before she tensed and came again. He pushed harder and she screamed. He knew he had to pull back. He began fucking her with half strokes until she came yet again. He blasted his second load of cum deep inside the tiny woman. When he was finished, Kelvin seized the opportunity to clean her up yet again.

Karen lay beside MJ as she cupped her stretched pussy with her hand. With her other hand, she massaged the beautiful breasts of her friend. The guys were spent and content to watch as the women stroked each other in a loving fashion. Joseph told Kelvin that he had never been involved in such an eventful love quadrangle. They laughed at the humor.

Kelvin asked Joseph if he loved fucking white women. He admitted that most of his lovers were white but not all. When black women were aware that a black man was getting sex from white women, they seemed to make it their goal to satisfy the black man sexually in any way they could. In effect, Joseph said, he had the best of both worlds.

"Just how many white women are you fucking at a time?"

"It varies. I don't advertise but many older white women share their experiences with their friends. Sometimes I have to reject the women if I don't feel the right vibe from them. A few of the husbands like to watch just like you. I have to be absolutely certain that they are not going to freak out when they see their wives screaming for my big black cock. There were a couple of men who liked to suck me off before they let me fuck the wife.

"Really? And you let them?"

"Sure. It was just part of their cuckolding thing. Usually, it is the wife's idea. Look at you. I know you just didn't decide to shave your body and privates one day. I am sure you did it to please Karen. Right?"

"Actually, yes. But I didn't think it was a signal that I was bisexual."

"Oh, no. Well, maybe. I don't know you that well. However, you are definitely a cuckold. You are submissive or you would not have shaved your body hair. The main reason MJ wanted to fuck you was so you would eat your cum from her pussy afterward. You ate my cum from your wife and MJ. So, what would be more natural than for you wanting to get my cum from the source?"

"Oh, wow. I never thought of it that way. I don't think that could become part of our experiences. I have never done anything like that."

"There is always a first time, Kelvin. The first time you allowed yourself to be cuckolded was amazing for you, I guess. Right?"

"Yes. But it didn't involve intercourse at first. It was before Karen and I got married."

"Really? What did she do?"

"She, uh, let the guys fuck her breasts."

"Damn. That is hot. I mean, guys can get pussy anytime, sort of." He grinned. "Getting to fuck massive breasts like Karen's might be once in a lifetime for most guys. I bet you do it all the time?"

"I am a lucky man. I admit it."

But, did you know that she did that?"

"Well, not specifically until afterwards. I am the one who suggested it. She wanted to be a virgin on her wedding day."

"See? You suggested that she be intimate before you two were married."

"Yes."

"And what did she do afterwards?"

"She usually called me."

"What did you do?"

"I went to her room and cleaned her up."

"You mean you tasted another guy's cum?"

"Yeah. That's where I developed a taste for it."

"Did you notice MJ and your wife after everyone had cum?"

"And what were they doing?"

"Touching each other."

"No. Making love to each other. Did that repulse you?"

"Heck, no."

"If you saw a white cuckold suck my cock before I did his wife, would that repulse you?"

"I don't think so. I mean, you said the wives are the ones who want the cuckold to do that."

"If your wife asked you to suck a cock before getting fucked by the guy, would you do it?"

"I don't know."