Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had agreed to go home and get ready as this was not just a quick after work drink. Karen beat Kelvin home and she was already soaking in the bath. She had him shave her legs and pussy and then shave his own legs. She didn't want him out of his pink cage. When he got through, Karen was sitting at the vanity doing her hair and makeup. She was a little more toward evening eyeshadow and lipstick. Kelvin loved the look. She went into the bedroom and selected a gold blouse that had a loose flowing neck that draped causing a scooped ruffled low-cut look. She didn't bother with a bra and hoped it didn't make her look slutty. The draping effect would adjust and flow to add some flair to the top. Her breasts stood out and the soft material would undoubtedly show her nipples if they became erect. She wore a short skirt to show off her pretty long legs and hug her ample ass. She wore a pair of 4" bone-colored stilettos. Kelvin put on jeans and a polo. He looked casual. She looked hot.

Kelvin dropped Karen off at the bar and decided to do a little shopping for books in a shop nearby. He was just passing time. Paying careful attention to his phone, he browsed the racks looking for nothing in particular. After forty-five minutes, he picked out a novel and paid for it.

When Kelvin dropped her off, she did a final inspection of her top to make sure that she wasn't showing too much cleavage. She smiled as she noticed the key dangling at the top of her cleavage. It had taken a little trial and error to get it the right length. One couldn't miss it. A casual glance at those magnificent breasts would start with the beginning of her cleavage. While this was just meeting over drinks, it would be apparent to almost anyone that the key was for a chastity device. She was wearing her wedding and engagement rings. Her statuesque body compared to her husband would become apparent later on. She opened the door and let her eyes adjust to the darkness of the club environment. Walking forward carefully, she spotted MJ sitting across from a person who she couldn't see then. As she approached, MJ got up and embraced her. Typical MJ, she rested her face on Karen's huge, unencumbered breasts. MJ smiled and licked her lips. As the friend got up, Karen was surprised to be introduced to Joseph. He was of distinct African descent. Coal black and about 6 feet tall. His body was not chubby but he wasn't chiseled either. He had thick lips and a charming white smile.

"So pleased to meet you, Karen." Joseph said. "MJ has told me quite a bit about you and how she loves working with you."

"Oh, thanks. Nice to meet you too, Joseph"

They chatted and got to know each other. Joseph was polite and very gracious. Karen could see why he would not be totally impressed with MJ's rather crude ex-boyfriend. He shared how he had come to this country when he was just eighteen. He didn't know the culture and was not very good at communicating in English. He was a fast learner and did quite well even in his first semester as an exchange student. He missed his family back in Africa but he loved Chicago. Well, except for the harsh winters. Even though he was polite, he could not miss the wonderful sight of Karen's breasts.

"What a pretty necklace," Joseph said trying to gain her approval by complimenting her jewelry. "Is that the key to your heart?" he joked.

MJ noticed the key and looked quite puzzled. "I haven't seen that chain before, Honey. Is it new?"

"Oh, yeah. I just got it."

"And the key?"

"Oh, long story. Goes back to our college days in a way. Just some nice memories." Karen said, while not reacting to Joseph's look. MJ on the other hand, was very in tune with all aspects of 'special relationships'.

"Have you worn the key before or does it have special meaning tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know for sure. We'll see. Oh look. Here is Kelvin. Kel, you know MJ. This is Joseph, her friend. He was just telling us about coming to Chicago as an exchange student. He is from Africa."

Kelvin stuck his hand out. "Nice to meet you, Joseph."

The man was not huge but he was taller than Kelvin. When Karen stood up, she was just a little taller than Joseph in her heels. Joseph immediately noticed the size discrepancy between husband and wife. Karen was built like no other woman he had ever seen. Her breasts appeared to have some movement and he was starting to notice the outline of her hard nipples. Kelvin appeared to Joseph to be about 1.6m. He appeared skinny. Joseph was impressed by Karen's acceptance of a much smaller mate. He wondered how they met and asked. They explained the growing up together stories. They talked about their work and what they did for entertainment.

MJ explained that Joseph had met her ex at their work and were sort of distant friends now. She had been impressed with Joseph from the start and was trying to get him to date more.

"He goes on dates, all right, but he can't seem to find a woman who he is interested in."

"Oh, too bad, Joseph. What kind of girl are you looking for, Joseph?" Karen asked.

"Oh, not a type, Karen. Just someone I can connect with. Anyway, I date plenty. I see women more than once. You know, casual."

"Not from what I heard, Joseph." MJ intoned.

Joseph smiled and winked at MJ. "You shouldn't listen to Johnny. He makes stuff up."

"I don't think so about this, Joseph. You are being too modest."

"Please, MJ. These are nice people."

"Yeah, they are. They took me in for a few nights while Johnny was moving his stuff."

"Oh, really?" Joseph asked. "Johnny wasn't abusive to you, was he?"

"No. No. Nothing like that. He just wanted some things that I couldn't do."

"Oh." Joseph smiled realizing that Johnny had indeed tried to get MJ to do a threesome with them. When Johnny and MJ were together, he would not do anything to offend her. Now, he wondered if she was exploring a relationship with him knowing full well that he had a massive black cock.

Karen was impressed by Joseph's personality and manners. She thought that they might try to explore the relationship. However, the conversation was pretty bland at that point. MJ was steering it more toward some risqué comments but it was progressing slowly. Knowing the possibility of Joseph being well endowed, Karen was pretty sure they should consider having sex with Joseph. Where they grew up, most whites and blacks did not mix very much socially. The small churches were mostly segregated. Karen had not interacted with black people except in college and now at work. She thought that Joseph was more polite than some of the black men she had seen interact at some events they had attended. Also more polite than plenty of white men she had been around.

Karen turned to MJ. "So, MJ, you have been trying to get Joseph to date more. Now that you are single, it might be time for you to get back out there, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so." MJ said. "I don't want to rush into anything so soon. I mean, I need to have sex regularly but not another monogamous relationship."

Joseph looked at MJ and smiled. "Yes, Johnny seems to have gotten back out there pretty quickly. I guess he needs sex regularly too."

"Well, Johnny is Johnny."

Karen turned her attention more to Joseph. "So, Joseph, what is it that causes you to not have many second dates, as MJ says?"

"I guess I just haven't met anyone as lovely as you and MJ."

"Oh, my." MJ said. "You are a charmer. What is it about us that is so special?"

"Well," Joseph searched for words. "You are pretty and petite. I thought all along that you could do better than Johnny. Just my opinion. You are kind. He is very selfish and self-centered. And Karen has a kind and educated aura. I guess that is why I said that."

"What about her boobs, Joseph?"

"MJ, that is not what I meant."

"Of course not." MJ prodded. "I was also attracted to her personality until I finally saw her with her lab coat off. The coat came to her knees and her boobs made it stand out from her body. I thought she was chubby. Later when I saw her out of the lab, well, I was stunned."

Joseph seemed embarrassed. He had been trying to keep his eyes focused on Karen's eyes as they talked. It was impossible not to fixate on those lovely mounds.

"Also, Joseph, Johnny seemed to have a certain fixation on your cock. He said that he saw you in the shower at the gym. I don't know if he wanted a three-way so I could see your cock or if he wanted it so HE could see your cock hard."

Karen looked at Kelvin and then at Joseph. "Wow, Joseph. It seems like MJ has the goods on you. And Johnny was fascinated by your cock?"

"Well, he did seem to mention it often and also seemed to want to be in the shower when I got in. I guess he hadn't seen an African penis before."

"Listen, Joseph and MJ. This is getting pretty interesting. Why don't you guys come over Friday evening so we can talk more in private about the new development of this topic. I am intrigued about why an African penis is different from a white penis."

She scooted over toward Joseph and ran her hand over his crotch. Joseph was half hard from looking down Karen's top. The key dangling at the top of her cleavage just drew everyone's attention to her breasts. Although she couldn't get a real assessment of his size through his jeans, it seemed a rather large bulge.

"Kelvin, we should pursue this a little further. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Honey. I just love MJ and Joseph seems very nice also."

"Great." MJ said. "And I will explain to Joseph what the key on the chain means before then."

"Oh, the key? Yes? What does it mean?"

MJ winked at Kelvin. "You see, Joseph, Karen is what we call here in America, a hotwife. She and Kelvin have agreed to pursue certain types of entertainment of the adult variety. I can't go into detail but if we go over Friday night, I bet you will understand more."

When they got ready to leave, MJ hugged Karen and then as was her custom now, she held Karen's breasts. Karen playfully swatted her hands. MJ kissed Karen on the lips and Kelvin also. She winked at Kelvin.

"See you Friday, Kelvin."

Kelvin shook Joseph's hand and Karen kissed him on the lips, lingering a little longer than he might have expected.

On their way home, Karen and Kelvin talked about the coming Friday.

"Kel, I had no idea that Joseph was African. I was surprised when MJ introduced us. I had to recover quickly. I know you told me that black men have a reputation for having big penises. I copped a feel of Joseph's crotch and he seemed to bulge his jeans a bunch. I couldn't tell if it was huge or not but MJ pretty much put it out there that Johnny was mesmerized with his black cock. What do you think?"

"Well, we have not been around blacks very much. I have no firsthand knowledge if it is a myth. He seems nice and respectful toward others. I assume you are ready to try to find out if the myth is true."

"If you are okay with it, Honey. I mean, MJ wants a repeat of what you gave her last time. She is intrigued about you eating your cum from her pussy. I wonder how she would react if she saw you eating Joseph's cum from my pussy."

"Well, Mistress, I have a little problem with that. I have this device on my dick that will preclude me from having sex with MJ again."

"Oh, do you now, Cucky? I was going to remove it after Joseph and I had sex, anyway. I can take it off before they get to our place Friday. I think it will be cute for MJ to see you all shaved. It seems like it makes you more submissive. And I really love a submissive cuckold husband."

"Yes, I know. I should have never suggested that you date other guys in college." He said, tongue in cheek.

"And miss all the fun. It was so liberating once I began to relax. I would never have done something like that if you hadn't suggested it. And just think. I thought you wanted me to date other guys because you had found someone else. At first, I was angry. Once I saw how you reacted, I was relieved. Now, look at us. You are a cuckold and I am your hotwife as MJ said."

"You are hot, okay. And I really love the 'sweet Karen'. I also need 'Karen the bitch mistress'. I really don't know why it turns me on so much. One would think the opposite, given our obvious discrepancies in size. Plus, with your voluptuous figure and personality you can have any man you desire."

"Yes, and I desire you, Sweet Cuckold Boy. You make me feel good when you act like I am your mistress. I know I am not but I love how you role-play. And come Friday night, you will really be a cuckold again if Joseph is as big as MJ says."

"You already felt him. He didn't react like it offended him. He couldn't keep his eyes off your breasts. That was a nice touch, not wearing a bra. Noting like good advertising to sell the product."

"Yeah, you're right. It felt so nasty to go out that way. My nipples are almost raw from poking out of my top. I also got plenty of attention from the staff and the other patrons. What once was taboo, showing myself, is now my drug so to speak. The key dangling between my breasts, I thought was a nice touch. We will have everything ready when they show Friday evening. I can't wait to pick out my lingerie. MJ hasn't seen me in my stash that we use for modeling. I still want to keep that a secret as long as we can."

The girls could hardly wait until Friday. MJ had talked more to Joseph and told him in no uncertain terms that Karen was his that evening as long as he was good with it. He was almost shocked that Kelvin would share this beautiful, voluptuous woman with another man. He asked if Karen had made love with a black man before. MJ didn't know for sure but she suspected that she hadn't. She told Joseph again how Karen and Kelvin had grown up in a strict fundamentalist religion. MJ also told him that she was looking forward to seeing that huge black cock that her ex was always raving about.

"Yes, MJ. I was hoping that you contacted me to see it for yourself. I have been listening to Johnny talk about you for quite a while. He shouldn't share intimate secrets. Maybe we can make some intimate secrets with each other, yes?"

"I don't know about that, Joseph. I am afraid that big cock would split me in two. I have a special relationship with Karen. We made love once while Kelvin was with us. Kelvin even fucked me while I ate his wife's pussy. I think his cock is all I could handle. Now if yours is that much bigger, I think I need to see it Friday night after you fuck Karen. She is so pretty. I thought she was the straightest of arrows when I first met her. Kind of a large conservative woman. Luckily, I found out that she and Kelvin have a deeper relationship that would allow for other partners. Kelvin is the perfect cuckold. He loves his wife and loves to see or hear of her having sex with other men."

After waiting all week, Friday arrived. Karen was bothered by MJ all day. She would go out of her way to walk by Karen. Either she would wink at her or lick her lips. MJ would gladly have traded places with Joseph that evening. Making love to Karen was the most sensual thing that she had ever done. She longed to feel Karen's massive breasts flatten out on her own little boobs. She would love for Karen to ride her face with her wet pussy. Then again, Joseph indicated that he would like to violate her pussy with his massive black cock. She would talk to Karen after that evening to see how the monster felt in her pussy.

Karen was ready for MJ and Joseph to arrive. Kelvin had laid out some munchies and drinks. He anticipated that it would be a taxing night and they could all use some breaks. Karen was wearing a transparent, white, oversized night shirt. She had to order a big one to fit around her massive chest. She loved the way her areolas puffed a little due to her arousal and anticipation. Her nipples were very erect and just waiting to be sucked. She wore a gold thong that barely covered her moist pussy and rose to her waist above her broad hips. Naturally, she wore a pair of gold stilettos. Kelvin was dressed in loose pants and a tee shirt. As they passed each other while getting ready, he would stroke her breasts or try to reach for her pussy. She was more than ready to be fucked. If for some reason MJ and Joseph didn't show up, Kelvin would be getting fucked by his Amazonian Hotwife.

Just on time, MJ rang the doorbell. She had on a sack like dress but was wearing pretty little spiked heels also. Joseph was dressed casually. MJ kissed Karen and felt under her nightshirt caressing her proud nipples. She then kissed Kelvin and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Karen kissed Joseph in a way that was sure to get him aroused if he wasn't already. Kelvin and Joseph shook hands.

Joseph asked, "Kelvin are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Yes. We don't publicize it but Karen has had a few lovers. This is the first time that we have been with someone who was introduced to us for, well, uh, his physical endowments. Karen said that she felt you up a little when we had drinks. She thought you were large down there but she had some concern about you being too big."

"Only one way to find out. What are your plans if Karen indeed is ready for me?"

"Well, I like to be in the room if you don't mind. Of course, we can't leave MJ alone either. Do you mind if we both watch? I have watched before and other times she has told me about it and, uh, we had oral sex after."

"WOW. An audience and you want to clean her up after I cum in her. Is that what you are saying."

"Yeah, unless that freaks you out."

"No, that's okay. Frankly I can't believe that you are offering your hotwife to a black man. I don't know about all black men but I know that my big black cock will do something to her that you might regret."

"You mean hurt her?"

"No. No. One reason why I don't often see women second and third times is because most of them are married. If they get too close and possessive it could cause trouble in their marriages. Some are cheating on their husbands and if they ever found out, the wife or I might be in trouble. Jealous husbands are dangerous. With you guys, you both seem to know what you want."

Karen interrupted the conversation by hugging Joseph again.

"Joseph, why don't I show you my bedroom? You can slip your clothes off and relax."

She held his hand and led him to their bedroom. He kicked his shoes off and pulled his socks off. Karen pulled his shirt up and over his head. Grasping his belt buckle, she firmly undid it and unzipped his fly. He rested his hand on her shoulder as she pulled his pants down and then off. Only his underwear was left. She took off her nightshirt and moved near him. She rubbed her huge breasts on his chest and then half squatted until her boobs were at his ever-expanding bulge. She rubbed all around his front until she pulled his underwear down. His coal black cock bobbed into view. Karen almost choked. She had never seen a cock so big. Even in the videos that Kelvin had showed her she hadn't seen one this big. It was fully hard now and stood every bit of eleven inches long. And thick. She was not a small-boned woman and his cock was still thicker than her wrist.

"Oh, god, Joseph. You will kill me with that huge cock."

"No, Karen, it won't kill you. You like it?"

"Ummm."

"You like big African cock?"

"It is so, so big. You are twice the size of my husband. He is not small. This is massive."

"Oh, and by the way, Karen, your breasts are massive and wonderful. I have never seen such breasts on a woman before. And they are so white and soft. I like big breasts but black women in my country don't look this pretty. Your tips are so pink and round. And big. Very pretty."

"Would you like them around your big cock?"

"Oh, yes. That is so sexy."

By this time, Kelvin and MJ had quietly slipped into the bedroom corner and sat on the floor. They were careful not to make any sounds. It was difficult to keep silent after they saw that massive black spear. It looked like a blunt ebony sword. It was long and uncircumcised. It appeared that Joseph was leaking an ample amount of precum.