Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 07

Story Info
Busty beauty and cuckold husband broaden their horizons.
5.5k words
4.56
13.4k
22

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,561 Followers

The memory of the evening of the foursome lingered in the minds of all the participants. MJ had again been fucked by Kelvin. The intrigue of that was for him to immediately eat his cum from her pussy. When Joseph fucked her, she came but he was unable to penetrate her with his total length. In fact, Joseph was not able to sink his total length into Karen, either. It was just too big and thick. Karen admitted to Kelvin that it was by far the best sex she had ever had. She qualified it by saying physically it was the best she had ever had. What made their cuckolding sessions special to Karen was that her semi-submissive husband would service her orally afterwards. Her orgasms when he paid homage to her pussy were sometimes better than the vaginal ones she got from a lover.

Joseph was completely in if the married couple wanted to repeat their experience. He had even talked to Kelvin about some of the cuckolds who had sucked his cock at the behest of the hotwife. Kelvin was fascinated by this topic. He had shaved all his body hair when Karen had asked him to. To him, it was just something he did after he had shaved his wife. She liked it and he didn't mind. After all the sex, Joseph had stressed to Kelvin that he might be bisexually inclined. He pointed to the fact that Kelvin had eaten two loads of Joseph's cum and one of his own from MJ. Joseph added that the cuckolds who had sucked is cock didn't consider themselves bisexual. They were only following the wishes of the wife. It was a way of endorsing the fact that the wife needed and wanted a man with a much bigger penis than the husband. He also told Kelvin that several women had insisted that their husbands guide his cock into their pussy. It made sense in a way. It did need to be made plain during the sex that the husband was 100% in favor of the bull fucking his wife.

One evening when he and Karen were relaxing, Kelvin brought up the conversation.

"Honey, did you know that Joseph has a reputation for finding other couples like us who practice cuckolding?"

"MJ told me that he is quite popular with some ladies. Especially some white women."

"Yes, he told me that. He says that once he fucks a white woman, she tells some friends about the experience and they contact him to have sex also."

"Wow. Quite a network of willing white wives. Maybe that doesn't make me feel so special since he is fucking so many white women."

"Well, he said that the experience of making love to you was by far the most exciting thing he had done. I accidentally told him that before we were married, I encouraged you to date other guys. Also, how you let some of them fuck your breasts instead of your vagina."

"You told him that?"

"Well, yes. It was kind of in the conversation about how we started cuckolding. Anyway, he asked if I ate the guy's cum off your breasts. He already had seen me eat three loads of cum, so I didn't see any point of denying it."

"You two had quite a talk after we all had sex, huh?"

"It was while we were watching you and MJ cuddling and kissing in bed."

"I thought you might enjoy that. MJ is fascinated with my big boobs."

"Karen, everyone is fascinated with your big boobs. Joseph told me how lucky I was to be able to fuck your breasts whenever I wanted. I admitted that I was one lucky guy."

"Thanks, Sweetie. What else did you guys talk about?"

"He described how some of the older cuckolds are willing and eager to guide his big cock into their wives and a few suck his cock to show their approval of him fucking them."

"Really? Is Joseph bisexual?"

"Not the way he describes it. He says it is the ultimate approval from the cuckolds. The wives look at it as the husband being so eager for her to experience sexual pleasure that he shows supreme submissiveness. Joseph mentioned that since I was shaved, I was showing my submissiveness. I really didn't think of it that way when you asked me to shave my body hair."

"Yeah, I didn't either." Karen said. "But I think you look great with your body hairless. I love the way it makes your dick look bigger. And it is nice when I give you blowjobs. That way it doesn't tickle my nose. You were the one who suggested that going bare helped to have oral sex."

"Oh, yes. Absolutely. And since you shaved your pussy, I didn't think it was unreasonable to shave myself also."

"So, we agree, Kelvin. We like to be neat and hairless."

"Yes, but Joseph suggested that if I shaved my pubic hair that I might be a cuckold who would suck his cock if you asked me to."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I didn't know. I mean I love eating cum either off your body or out of your pussy. He said it was just a little stretch over to getting it from the source."

"That's funny, Kel. But if you think about it, I never would have approached MJ about having sex with her. I would have never considered it. Then it happened and I was intrigued. I mean, the experience seemed so taboo. That is how you feel about Joseph mentioning oral sex with a man. Once I decided to go the step further with MJ, it was an exhilarating feeling. She was making love to my breasts, my pussy, well, really my whole body. It was sex of another unspeakable variety. I thought it was wrong but it felt so right. I am like MJ in that I could never be a lesbian. I love cock. I love your cock. I love really big cock."

"Well, I am happy about that. I wouldn't want to lose you to MJ."

They both chuckled at that. Kelvin also thought that if MJ was really all that hot to trot to take Karen away from him, she would not be fucking him. He knew that what really turned her on was him eating a fresh creampie out of her. He readily accepted the interaction between his busty wife and MJ. They were opposites in so many ways. He smiled to himself that MJ wanting his wife was a form of breast envy. He thought about some women seeming to look down on Karen because her breasts were so big. However, going back to college, Karen learned that many of the girls who became her friends just loved her breasts. They accepted it like a girl with a gorgeous ass. That really had helped Karen get over he self-consciousness about her shape. When she decided to get on an exercise regimen and food diet, she really came into her own. Without her girlfriends to encourage her, she might not have progressed so well.

As they continued the conversation, they agreed that where they were then in the relationship and marriage was not something they could have forecast back when they were in high school. Karen had hated her breasts. Now she loved them. Kelvin had been afraid to look her in the eyes back then for fear he would inadvertently look at her bosom. Now they were openly discussing cuckolding, cum eating, bisexuality and anything else that they thought of.

"Look, Kel." Karen said. "When you suggested that I date other guys back then, you thought it would be beneficial for my acceptance of internet modeling. I was so shy and didn't understand that. You didn't want me to get intimate with those guys so you could have sex with them. You used it as a means to an end. In retrospect, it was brilliant. Now I make almost as much money modeling as I do in my real job. Plus, I don't have to work but about three nights a week and not that long at that. Of course, the sex with you afterward is worth it without the money."

"Oh, that is so sweet, Honey. But I sincerely doubt that the sex with me afterward is that rewarding after what you have had inside of your pussy."

"Don't sell yourself short, Kelvin. The sweet married sex is completely different than fucking. Even if it is a big cock like Joseph's."

When Karen thought more about Joseph's conversation with her husband, she was rather intrigued. She had read some of the stories about cuckolding that Kelvin had shown her. There were all kinds of additional tags to go along with the stories. She did a little more research about the types of cuckolds. The one she hated was the unknowing and unwitting cuckold. That was the old meaning of the word. It went back to some old-world customs called 'wearing the horns'. It was like everyone else in the room could see the horns except the cuck himself. He would wonder why everyone was laughing at him. Karen thought that was cruel.

She was trying to figure out what type of relationship she and Kelvin had as far as cuckolding. There was the 'stay at home cuckold' who knew his wife was cheating. Then the 'fake jealous cuckold' who would act like he caught his wife cheating. They would role play an argument and then have sex. Or he would eat her pussy like Kelvin did. Also, the 'submissive cuckold' who the wife would tease and tell the stories of her hung bull. She read further to the 'feminized cuckold'. The cuckold would dress up and serve the couple in his own house. He would cater to the bull and clean up afterwards. Karen realized that their cuckolding had elements of some of the submissive and feminized elements.

The next time they talked about it, Karen mentioned to Kelvin that she had been reading some of the cuckold stories and also the scientific articles about the fetish.

"You didn't mind that I had you shave, did you, Honey?"

"No. Like I said before. I love it when I kiss your pussy and there are no pubic hairs."

"Yes, but a lot of women shave down there. Especially during summer because of the cut of a bikini."

"True. Are you suggesting that men don't shave?"

"On the contrary, Kelvin. I read where a large number of men love the smooth sleek look for their penis and testicles."

"But most don't shave their arms and legs."

"That is true but it is because of their societal adherence to the 'rules'."

"I get it. But, what's your point?"

"Well. You easily accepted my suggestion that you shave your body hair. All of it. And you do love to eat cum. I have read that most men consider this abhorrent. I also read some stories where men resist the wife when she asks him to eat her after he has cum in her. You have never felt that way. Also, many times after first eating cum, men learn to enjoy it and want to do it most all the time. I have tasted cum. You certainly have tasted cum. The preconception that it is dirty is totally off base. Anyone can fail to practice good hygiene and their privates smell really bad. When you wash and take care of yourselves, oral sex is clean and exciting."

"Yeah, I guess. I have only tasted you and uh, MJ. And with MJ it was only after I had cum in her."

"That's a good point, Honey. My pussy tastes differently after you fuck me, right?"

"Yeah. Some. It is still pleasant but there is a bolder flavor. I just passed it that my cum makes it taste differently."

"Have you ever tasted your cum by yourself?"

"No."

"Well, why don't we try it out?"

"Yeah. All this sex talk is getting me horny. Tell you what. I am going to take a bath. Go get a small glass and bring it to the bedroom. After you shower, I will let you suck my boobs and then jack you off into the glass. Then you can eat it and tell if it tastes different."

Kelvin went along with Karen's suggestion. When he came back from the bathroom, she was lying in bed with just a pair of baby blue bikini panties on. She was propped up on pillows and her breasts were spilling off all around her. Kelvin was naked. She offered him one of her humongous breasts after she took the nipple into her own mouth first. Kelvin got in bed and lay his head in her lap while she fed him her luscious nipples. She would take the nipple away and swipe the wet tit across his face. By the time he had sucked on the hard nipples for a while, his face was completely wet and his cock was hard.

"Get the glass, Baby." She said.

She positioned him in the bed where she could easily stroke his cock. Facing him, she would make sure her big boobs swung onto his cock every so often. He couldn't stand much of that. When he began to tense his body, Karen handed him the glass.

"Shoot your cum in the glass, Baby. Shoot a big load for your Mistress. Let me see how big a boy you are."

The dominant talk got him even more stirred up. He took control of his cock and blasted cum spurts into the glass. It was a good amount of cum. When he finished draining his cock, Karen looked him in the eye.

"Eat it, Cucky. Eat that warm cum. Joseph said you were submissive and feminine. Show me how big a cum slut you are."

Kelvin turned the glass up and let the cum flow into his wide-open mouth.

"Lick it all out, Cuck Boy. Eat that cum. Imagine it is Joseph's cum. You just sucked is cock and made him cum in the glass. Go ahead. Enjoy the cocktail. Get every drop, Sissy. Clean the glass and lick it off your fingers."

Kelvin scraped and licked all the cum from the glass.

"Okay, Cucky. How did it taste?"

"It is a little sweeter than when I suck it from your pussy. I guess it is like pure and not mixed with our lubrication. It is not necessarily better. Just different. I read that the fluid in the vaginal canal is slightly acidic. That gives it a more neutral flavor when combined with the semen. Without that interaction it is more like sweet or like citric or even a slight metallic taste. I don't know which of the chemicals make it desirable to my taste. I have never tasted semen that tasted bad. I guess the important chemical goes straight to my brain."

"Cool, Cucky. I am just happy you like the taste. I so love your mouth on me after you cum in my pussy. For that matter, after anyone cums in my pussy."

"Yeah, I am just a servant to your pussy."

"And you love it. Along with my breasts."

"Guilty, Madam."

The couple continued to have dialogue about their fetishes. Karen suggested that Kelvin continue to shave his body hair. It became apparent that Karen relished having another session with Joseph. They had exchanged phone numbers. She thought it would be appropriate to have Kelvin call Joseph to invite him over. Kelvin agreed and set up an evening for Joseph to call on them.

When Joseph arrived, there was no tension in the air. They had a few drinks and Joseph got up and held his hand out for Karen.

"Shall we adjourn to the bedroom, Sweet Lady?"

"I would love to." Answered Karen.

"Kelvin, you should come also. I want you to undress your wife for me."

Kelvin followed them to the bedroom. He began removing his wife's clothing. When he unclasped her bra, her big breasts sprung forward showing her arousal. Kelvin kneeled beside her and slowly lowered her pink panties. When she stepped out of them, he kissed her pussy.

"Good, Kelvin. Help her to the bed and then remove your clothing. All of it."

Kelvin complied. His cock was hard and dripping precum as soon as he shed his briefs.

"Now, remove my clothing, Kelvin if you wish me to service your wife."

It was the first time that they had experienced anything like this. Joseph was still polite but definitely in charge. When Joseph was down to his underwear, he told Kelvin to not be shy and pull his briefs down.

"Go ahead, Kelvin. It won't bite you. Show your wife what you are giving her for her enjoyment."

Joseph's huge black cock was bulging the garment until Kelvin pulled it down all the way. Stepping out of his underwear, Joseph noticed that Kelvin was freshly shaved and appeared to have applied a fragrant lotion all over.

"That is good, Kelvin. You look good shaved. Your dick is much bigger than some of the cuckolds I have encountered. Yet your wife still needs a full-sized cock to satisfy her. You still look a little feminine all slick and pretty. Why don't you wear your wife's panties while I fuck her?"

Kelvin looked at Karen for a sign of what she thought of this new development. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Go ahead. You would be surprised how many cuckolds get off on being humiliated by wearing panties while I fuck their wives. You look good all shaved and I think the pink panties will enhance your wife's enjoyment."

Kelvin reluctantly stepped into the pretty panties. They were a little too large for him but felt good around his hard dick. They fit his voluptuous wife perfectly. Karen looked toward him, smiled and licked her lips.

Joseph touched her waiting pussy with his finger and inserted it up to the third knuckle. She was more than ready. He rubbed her vaginal lips and smeared her juices all over them. When he was ready, he got up on the bed and lined up his huge black cock to her wet pussy. He inserted the head and began moving in and out. Karen moaned her pleasure encouraging him to go deeper. With each movement forward, he pushed deeper into the depths of her womanhood. As expected, he felt the resistance of her womb as he had almost nine inches sunk into her. Each time he thrust his hips, his cock pushed her uterus back inside her. The first time he had fucked her, she felt some dull pain as his cock burrowed into her. This time she was ready for the dull feeling as he moved back and forth stretching her insides as he pushed more of himself into her. Kelvin was amazed at the depth Joseph's cock had reached. His thin cock had never been that deep inside his wife's womb. Her vaginal lips were stretched thin and sucked to the black monster as he moved in and out of her.

Karen held his upper body with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. As he moved deeply into her, she wrapped her long legs around his shining black buttocks urging him to take her totally. It was no use. He had penetrated her further than he had the first time but there was still more thick black cock outside her pussy. Joseph was pushing harder but felt like he might be hurting her. He backed off and began a fast, repetitive assault on her womb. She came again. Reaching his boiling point, he tensed and began shooting his sperm deep inside her. Kelvin was again amazed at how many thrusts and grunts he made as he blasted his wife's pussy full of semen. Finally, he was spent. Karen felt his circumference ease a little and knew that he was beginning to withdraw. She was impressed at how large he still was. He was bigger than anything she had experienced except for her extreme toys.

When he finally did pull back, Kelvin immediately went to his wife and began slurping the black man's cum from her pussy. It was more like a full meal. There was so much sweet nectar pouring out of her. Kelvin was trying to categorize the taste and smell of the cum compared to his. It had a very heady aroma yet a slightly sweet taste. It crossed his mind about the 'taste test' he had done with his own semen and wondered to himself how Joseph's cum would taste straight from his big cock. He immediately washed that thought out of his head so he could enjoy his wife's frothy pussy.

Joseph watched as Kelvin finished cleaning his wife's pussy. When they took a break, Joseph remarked how nice Kelvin looked in Karen's panties.

"You look good, Kelvin. Karen, don't you think he looks nice all shaved and feminine?"

"He does look nice shaved. I never thought about the panties, but I have read where some cuckolds feel they can assume a more submissive role if they are more feminized. Oral sex is so much better when there is no pubic hair to get in the way."

"See, Kelvin. You like it and so does the pretty Karen. While you might not want to be feminized totally all the time, it is a really good idea when being the serving cuckold. I just knew Karen would like the idea of you wearing her panties while I fucked her. I bet you like the feel of them around your hard cock. Next time I think it would be a good progression for you to clean my cock as well as her pussy."

Karen looked at Kelvin. "Do you think you would enjoy that, Baby?"

"I, uh, I know we talked about it but I don't know if I can do it."

Joseph added, "You did say last time I was here that if your wife asked you to suck a cock, you didn't know if you could do it. It seems like you two have talked about it. Think about it, guys. I think I might be invited back. Is that right?"

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,561 Followers
12