Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes." Karen responded. "You want him to come back, don't you, Honey?"

"Sure. His cock is amazing. I see he is still trying to get all of it into you. Is he hurting you, though?"

"It is a pleasurable pain. Hard to describe. I have never felt so full except for our toys that we play with sometimes. Yet his cock is real. While large, it is more giving than the toys. The main difference is his cum. I get a warm feeling when he cums deep in my cervix. It is amazing."

The three of them continued to talk and relax. Joseph described to Karen how he had first been recruited by a cuckold couple. After that, his popularity continued to grow with the couple's friends. He decided that it would not be a good idea to fuck a hotwife whose husband was not aware. It was much safer to have the cuckold's approval. It didn't matter whether the cuckold was present during the coupling. Some guys would offer him drinks while waiting for the wife to get ready. Many of the wives would spend a lot of time getting ready. Usually, they wore beautiful lingerie and sexy lingerie at that. One couple he played with had the husband to approach his wife, take her hand and join it with Joseph's hand. It was almost like the father of the bride handover. He mentioned that only a few cuckolds actually let him see when they cleaned the wife's pussy. Usually those were the ones who would mate with Joseph more than once. The cuckold would be busy all evening eating up creampies. A few would usher Joseph out and bid him farewell so they could get 'sloppy seconds' from their wives.

When they were ready to go again, Joseph asked Kelvin to guide is cock into Karen's pussy while she was on all fours. He could get at the waiting pussy better doggy style. Kelvin looked at Karen.

"Go ahead, Baby. It is sexy to be giving your wife to a man with a bigger cock. That is the best part of cuckolding. You get to see me taken and then have me afterwards."

Kelvin reached his hand out to grasp the black monster. He was surprised how thick it felt and how heavy it was. He brushed the tip of the cock against the waiting pussy and felt Joseph ease slowly forward. The purple head of the cock popped into her and she groaned her approval.

"Oh, Kelvin. His cock feels so good. Thank you so much for letting me cuckold you."

Joseph moved slowly forward. He would pull back a little and then ease a little more cock into her each time he moved. Slowly he went deeper with each thrust. He again had all but an inch or so inside the wet cavern. He began thrusting harder banging on her cervix each time more forcefully. She was cumming almost continuously. Joseph, having already cum once was relentless as he plowed into her ripe furrow. She had never felt such a sensation before. It hurt some but his girth was causing her clit to tingle while her entire vaginal canal was spasming with her orgasm. When he thrust all the black spear into her, he finally began blasting his cum deep inside her womb.

Karen felt his softening and waited until he started withdrawing from her drenched pussy. She was amazed at how much she felt the warm cum invade her womb even after he had cum once before. Kelvin usually didn't have that much stamina. As he withdrew, she asked Kelvin to lie with his head under her dripping pussy to ingest the copious seminal discharge.

"Lay like sixty-nine, Baby. I want to see your cock in my panties. You look so cute. My wide hips make my panties a little too large for you. Maybe we can get you some that fit better the next time Joseph visits for my deep fucking. My pussy just loves his big cock."

While Kelvin slurped and sucked the cum from his wife's pussy, she dangled her massive breasts on the panties where his cock was creating quite a wet spot.

"Oh, Honey, you are getting my panties all wet. But they were plenty wet down there with my juices before, huh? That is so sexy. On second thought, maybe it is better for you to wear my soaked panties so both of us will leave our wetness in them. Do you enjoy the feel of my pussy juice on your balls?"

Kelvin couldn't answer for he was too busy lapping up the cum flowing from her pussy. She had another idea. Now that Kelvin had actually touched Joseph's big cock, she would help him take it further.

"Oh, Sweetie, if you are finished, how about cleaning up Joseph's cock. That is what he says a good cuckold would do."

Kelvin looked at Karen with some fear in his eyes. A thousand thoughts were going through his head. If he licked or sucked Joseph's cock, would she think of him as gay or feminine? If she lost respect for him, would she want to have a more masculine guy as her partner?

"Go ahead, Baby. I know what you are thinking. Making love with MJ didn't seem to hurt our sex life any. Oh, yeah, we both made love with MJ. See, that is nothing more than you cleaning Joseph's cock. I would really like you to do it. Joseph doesn't mind. He says some cuckolds do that. Some even bring him off in their mouths so he will last longer when he fucks their wives. It is easy. Just put your lips around the head and go as deep as you can. Then lick the length and the underside. Don't forget his balls. His cum runs everywhere. It looks so good on his beautiful black cock. I just love the color and texture of his cock. I have never felt so full. The toys are good but nothing like the real thing. We need to keep Joseph on a schedule, so I won't have to worry about missing out on his cock."

The final step. Kelvin looked into Joseph's eyes. He smiled and winked at Kelvin.

"See, buddy. It is easy when your wife asks you to do it. Doesn't mean you are gay. Just follow her directions. I'll try not to cum."

Kelvin placed the tip of the huge cock to his lips. It was an act there was no returning from. He would feel like a cocksucker forever starting then. The taste of the familiar juices was natural for him now. Joseph was still leaking some seminal fluid and Kelvin tasted the distinctive flavor. He noticed that the precum or after cum actually tasted better than the cum itself. It had a sweeter flavor and not quite so much mineral aftertaste. His lips stretched as wide as he could. He barely could engulf the head. He sucked the head clean and began licking up and down the wonderful organ until it was completely clean. By then he wasn't concerned about anything but servicing the black cock as his wife had instructed. Joseph held his cock up to allow him access to the huge black scrotum.

When he finished, his wife was so horny that she had to have him inside her.

"Oh, Kel. That is so sexy. Fuck my steaming pussy. I am so hot. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Don't you just love that cock?"

She had him lay down. She pulled the panty gusset aside revealing his hard cock. She mounted him and slipped his dick into her stretched pussy.

"Oh, Honey. I am sorry Joseph stretched me out so much. I can barely feel you. It feels good to have you in my pussy where you belong, though. Can you still feel his cum? I am so slick. He drenches my pussy enough that I feel like I will drip for a week."

She placed her hands beside his head and moved her huge breasts across his face. She would stop occasionally and feed him a hard nipple for him to suck. He didn't last long. He blasted a huge load of cum into her. She rode him hard until he began to soften. She placed her hand over her stretched pussy and moved up to his mouth. Her distended vaginal lips overlapped his mouth. His cum came pouring out. He had to swallow quickly to keep from choking on his cum. Karen thrust her hard clitoris into his lips and squealed as he sucked her off.

Joseph was sitting comfortably in a chair watching the couple finish making love. It was a sight to see and his cock was starting to recover. He wanted another round with the buxom beauty but had already been invited back. He decided to leave and let the couple have the sweet afterglow of sexual bliss to themselves. It was wild. It was exhilarating. Her willingness to take his huge cock completely signified that she would be his as long as he wanted. Having regular sex with this busty beauty while the husband participated was better than any cuckolding experience that he had ever had. The wives were mostly pretty and the cuckold husbands were more than willing but Karen was on a level way above anything that he had ever experienced.

With Karen's internet modeling proceeds continuing to grow, the couple were pretty well set financially. They bought a house in a good neighborhood in the suburbs. No longer did they worry about anyone recognizing her as a model. She was so popular that eventually someone would make the connection. What then? They doubted that she would lose her real job. While important and rewarding, her job was not one that would require that she represent the company in public. Kelvin, likewise, would not face any repercussions if someone at his work found out that his wife was an enormously successful internet model. If anything, his co-workers would be jealous.

MJ and Karen remained close friends. Sometimes when Kelvin had to travel, they had the house to themselves. Often times, they were more than just close friends. It seemed that regardless of who MJ was dating, she would jump at the chance to sleep with Karen. She just couldn't get enough of those beautiful massive breasts.

Joseph came around regularly. Karen had a hard time going more than a month without having his gorgeous cock banging into her womb. Kelvin by then, had progressed to greeting Joseph at the door wearing his 'cuckold panties'. Not that the lovers needed it, Kelvin had a routine of licking his wife's slick pussy and sucking the massive cock that was about to service his wife.

12